Urux
02:57:35 Urox
Gotcha! Thank you!
 mission goofy
02:57:19 
urox - yeah the eye nose and pelt are all common
 Urux
02:56:55 Urox
Ohhhh, as in like common eye colour and pelt?
 mission goofy
02:56:39 
urox - all common! confused me too coming back lol
 Urux
02:56:07 Urox
I've been too afraid to ask lol, what is AC rarity? I haven't seen it before, I'm old :')
 Malcuth
02:45:07 Wander
-WP Click-
His parents have given me 3 50+r ac pups dlthis year :3 this is the third
 Blood lust tide
02:37:59 BewareWhoYouTrust
: 3 spots for wolves.

I can breed Owo
 Blood lust tide
02:35:07 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: Blood on white snow chases their tail.
 Existence
02:31:06 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas ~
 Ecifircas
02:29:48 
Narran Park, it's too bad that's not AC rarity either. Oof. Some of the dynamics and such are really pretty, though.
 Malcuth
02:28:14 Wander
-WP Click-
Paws?
 Narran Park
02:16:04 Sting
i just WP'd a 93 Rarity...Bummer about her Vitals.
 Narran Park
02:15:31 Sting
Nice pup Eno!
 Eno
02:14:12 
-WP Click-
I think I hate the brindle here ;-;
 Crooked Magic
02:08:20 Crook, She/her
Salem
Okay maybe I'll keep them for dominance or something I dont know.
 Salem
02:06:31 Rumi
Crook
Not.. not really
 Crooked Magic
02:05:38 Crook, She/her
-WP Click-
 Crooked Magic
02:05:32 Crook, She/her
hmm... does this pup have any worth?
 Narran Park
01:52:18 Sting
Cute little 77R G1
-WP Click-
 Enigma
01:50:31 
@techno
Why?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : -1
Wolverine : -4
Polar Bear : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   8 

Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 26, 2023 03:06 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:

Matthew "Matt" Michaelson

Male

Role:

Human Hunter

Sexuality (optional):

Heterosexual

Pronouns:

He/Him

Description (at least 6 sentences):

Credit to ogami_mgn on Picrew.me

Matt was blessed with the naturally sun kissed skin of his father and carried the man's muscular build. The male has deep golden, almost amber, brown eyes. It doesn't help that he also wears his shoulder length dark chocolate brown hair in a braid as well. He has sharper facial features and his jawline carries a dusting of beard most days. He has dark golden brown eyes that shift and expose his emotions more than he likes to admit. Matt stands at a solid 6'5" with most of his frame covered in muscles. His shoulders are broad and muscled from his youthful years of riding and hunting. The strong torso tapers to a thinner waist that leads to long muscular legs. Scars litter his lightly tanned skin from falls off horses to battles that he has participated in. His larger hands are calloused with a few scars on his palms from catching a blade with his bare hands.

Looking at his facial features, many see a weather hardened hunter. His eyes are slightly rounded with long eyelashes that many have teased him about. His nose has a small deviation in it from an uncoordinated meeting with a tree when he was a young child. Finally, his lips, though full, are always in a stern position unless your are one of those he considers close. Then his lips will carry a wide smile.

Matt's typical wardrobe is one that is very simple. He has a few loose fitting shirts that he cycles through. A couple have patches from either a stray branch has caught it or he just missed an antler to the side. He does have a leather vest and bracers that he will wear to try and keep the shirts as hole free as possible. He has one pair of riding boots that he wears that are a dark brown and riding pants. He carries a bow with a quiver of arrows and a couple of daggers on his legs for hunting.

Personality (4 Minimum):

Teddy Bear: Matt is a giant teddy bear. He won't hurt someone intentionally and loves to show affections. Some have said that he even though he looks scary, his personality shines through and he will be a friend for life.

Light Hearted: He looks for the best in life and likes to crack jokes. He will pull pranks on his family to get a rise out of them and tries to play off that he didn't do it.

Protective of those he cares about: Don't hurt someone that Matt cares for unless you want to unleash the beast that he keeps hidden beneath his warmth and gentle nature. He is extremely protective of those he cares about and will do anything for them.

Matt is trustworthy but doesn't give his trust as easily as one would think. Even though once he gives his trust to someone, he will be there for them. If his trust is broken, he won't shut the person out completely but he will be more reserved with his actions.

(Hitting a bit of a wall with his personality so may add more to this.)

Likes (2 at least):

While he dislikes bees, he loves honey.

The smell of the world around him after a rain storm.

Giving a hard time to those he cares about.

The colors of the first morning light coming over trees.

Dislikes (at least 2):

Anyone hurting his family.

Causing unnecessary harm to anyone.

Liars

Bees

Family:

Caite is his cousin.

Credit to Nasaya on Picrew.me

Other:

He has compared his cousin, Caite's, eyes to a crystal before with their coloration.

Edited at November 26, 2023 04:11 PM by FrostyK
Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 26, 2023 04:09 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Adding him! :D

FrostyK said:

Name:

Matthew "Matt" Michaelson

Male

Role:

Human Hunter

Sexuality (optional):

Heterosexual

Pronouns:

He/Him

Description (at least 6 sentences):

Credit to ogami_mgn on Picrew.me

Matt was blessed with the naturally sun kissed skin of his father and carried the man's muscular build. The male has deep golden, almost amber, brown eyes. It doesn't help that he also wears his shoulder length dark chocolate brown hair in a braid as well. He has sharper facial features and his jawline carries a dusting of beard most days. He has dark golden brown eyes that shift and expose his emotions more than he likes to admit. Matt stands at a solid 6'5" with most of his frame covered in muscles. His shoulders are broad and muscled from his youthful years of riding and hunting. The strong torso tapers to a thinner waist that leads to long muscular legs. Scars litter his lightly tanned skin from falls off horses to battles that he has participated in. His larger hands are calloused with a few scars on his palms from catching a blade with his bare hands.

Looking at his facial features, many see a weather hardened hunter. His eyes are slightly rounded with long eyelashes that many have teased him about. His nose has a small deviation in it from an uncoordinated meeting with a tree when he was a young child. Finally, his lips, though full, are always in a stern position unless your are one of those he considers close. Then his lips will carry a wide smile.

Matt's typical wardrobe is one that is very simple. He has a few loose fitting shirts that he cycles through. A couple have patches from either a stray branch has caught it or he just missed an antler to the side. He does have a leather vest and bracers that he will wear to try and keep the shirts as hole free as possible. He has one pair of riding boots that he wears that are a dark brown and riding pants. He carries a bow with a quiver of arrows and a couple of daggers on his legs for hunting.

Personality (4 Minimum):

Teddy Bear: Matt is a giant teddy bear. He won't hurt someone intentionally and loves to show affections. Some have said that he even though he looks scary, his personality shines through and he will be a friend for life.

Light Hearted: He looks for the best in life and likes to crack jokes. He will pull pranks on his family to get a rise out of them and tries to play off that he didn't do it.

Protective of those he cares about: Don't hurt someone that Matt cares for unless you want to unleash the beast that he keeps hidden beneath his warmth and gentle nature. He is extremely protective of those he cares about and will do anything for them.

Matt is trustworthy but doesn't give his trust as easily as one would think. Even though once he gives his trust to someone, he will be there for them. If his trust is broken, he won't shut the person out completely but he will be more reserved with his actions.

(Hitting a bit of a wall with his personality so may add more to this.)

Likes (2 at least):

While he dislikes bees, he loves honey.

The smell of the world around him after a rain storm.

Giving a hard time to those he cares about.

The colors of the first morning light coming over trees.

Dislikes (at least 2):

Anyone hurting his family.

Causing unnecessary harm to anyone.

Liars

Bees

Family:

Caite is his cousin.

Credit to Nasaya on Picrew.me

Other:

He has compated his cousin, Caite's, eyes to a crystal before with their coloration.

Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 27, 2023 12:26 AM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
Salem,
could I reserve the night court general??
Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 27, 2023 05:37 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
You already have 1 character in a high role, I don't want them filled with the same players so I'm gonna say no, you'll have to pick a regular fae role (regular fae include the army, so if you wanna be a soldier there, that's open)

East MountainClan said:
Salem,

Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 27, 2023 12:15 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Buru Peters
Nickname(s): Buru, Bakku
Role: Second in command in the Night Court
Sexuality: Bisexual, aro.
Pronouns: He/him
Description (6): Buru is a very tall male, standing at 6'1, weighing in at 230 pounds. He is almost pure muscle, and has scars from his childhood. One streches from his right hip to his neck, growing thinner as is moves up. He also has a scar on his right shoulder, being tall, but not wide. He has one on his chin, which is very small. Hie eyes are a piercing, icey blue, with a gleam to them that makes him look dangerous. His hair is a vicious black, making the color itself shiver in fear, and hangs just below his ears. His hands and arms are decked with tattoos depicting images of poison, birds, animals, and one starnge tattoo, showing tally marks. No one knows what they are marking, but people can guess that it was marking kills.
(like this guy, but a bit different https://postlmg.cc/zytwWhqh)
Personality (4): He's a cold-hearted person, very emotionally damaged. He appears very scary, but is some-what soft-hearted towards people he likes. And he's emo. Like, really emo. He loves his family, but can get easily annoyed. He also is angry at the world for taking his first child away from him.
Likes (2):
The Ocean | Wolves | Dogs | Art | Music | The Victorian Era | Horror movies | The Cold (Winter, snow, etc)
Dislikes (2):
The Heat (Anything over 80F) | The Amazon Rainforest | Bugs (Not afraid, just disgusted)
Backstory:
He lived a normal life until he turned 180, except for the fact that he was friends with the now-High-Lord, Aesther, during childhood. One day, he was wandering the border, looking for anything worth takinjg back, when he found a child, struggling for life. He decided to raise it. The child was 50 when it was poisoned. He vowed revenge to the one who killed his child. He, in an angry rage, tore himself away fron society, until he was 379, when the oppritunity to be second in command came up. He took it, as the role gave him more chances to find the person who murdered his child, as well as to bond with his near-only friend, Aether.
Other: Crystal

Edited at November 27, 2023 12:34 PM by Crypto Currency
Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 27, 2023 12:20 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving Third in Command for the Night Court please ^^

Edited at November 27, 2023 12:20 PM by Biologist at Work
Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 27, 2023 12:28 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
im not sure that story fits with the role as the second in command along with the third would have to be friends with Aether from likely childhood to be trusted that much but accepted ^^ Feel free to join us in the discussion thread

Crypto Currency said:
Name: Buru Peters
Role: Second in command in the Night Court
Sexuality: Bisexual, aro.
Pronouns: He/him
Description (6): Buru is a very tall male, standing at 6'1, weighing in at 230 pounds. He is almost pure muscle, and has scars from his childhood. One streches from his right hip to his neck, growing thinner as is moves up. He also has a scar on his right shoulder, being tall, but not wide. He has one on his chin, which is very small. Hie eyes are a piercing, icey blue, with a gleam to them that makes him look dangerous. His hair is a vicious black, making the color itself shiver in fear, and hangs just below his ears. His hands and arms are decked with tattoos depicting images of poison, birds, animals, and one starnge tattoo, showing tally marks. No one knows what they are marking, but people can guess that it was marking kills.
(like this guy, but a bit different https://postlmg.cc/zytwWhqh)
Personality (4): He's a cold-hearted person, very emotionally damaged. He appears very scary, but is some-what soft-hearted towards people he likes. And he's emo. Like, really emo. He loves his family, but can get easily annoyed. He also is angry at the world for taking his first child away from him.
Likes (2):
The Ocean | Wolves | Dogs | Art | Music | The Victorian Era | Horror movies | The Cold (Winter, snow, etc)
Dislikes (2):
The Heat (Anything over 80F) | The Amazon Rainforest | Bugs (Not afraid, just disgusted)
Backstory:
He lived a normal life until he turned 180. He found a child, struggling for life. He decided to raise it. The child was 50 when it was poisoned. He vowed revenge to the one who killed his child. He, in an angry rage, tore himself away fron society, until he was 379, when the oppritunity to be second in command came up. He took it, as the role gave him more chances to find the person who murdered his child.
Other: Crystal

Gotcha! Marking you down!

Biologist at Work said:
Reserving Third in Command for the Night Court please ^^

Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 27, 2023 12:30 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Whoops. One sec
Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 27, 2023 12:46 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
We can work on it in the discussion thread lol
Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 27, 2023 04:32 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
That's fine by me ^^

Salem said:
You already have 1 character in a high role, I don't want them filled with the same players so I'm gonna say no, you'll have to pick a regular fae role (regular fae include the army, so if you wanna be a soldier there, that's open)

East MountainClan said:
Salem,

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us