Urux
02:57:35 Urox
Gotcha! Thank you!
 mission goofy
02:57:19 
urox - yeah the eye nose and pelt are all common
 Urux
02:56:55 Urox
Ohhhh, as in like common eye colour and pelt?
 mission goofy
02:56:39 
urox - all common! confused me too coming back lol
 Urux
02:56:07 Urox
I've been too afraid to ask lol, what is AC rarity? I haven't seen it before, I'm old :')
 Malcuth
02:45:07 Wander
-WP Click-
His parents have given me 3 50+r ac pups dlthis year :3 this is the third
 Blood lust tide
02:37:59 BewareWhoYouTrust
: 3 spots for wolves.

I can breed Owo
 Blood lust tide
02:35:07 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: Blood on white snow chases their tail.
 Existence
02:31:06 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas ~
 Ecifircas
02:29:48 
Narran Park, it's too bad that's not AC rarity either. Oof. Some of the dynamics and such are really pretty, though.
 Malcuth
02:28:14 Wander
-WP Click-
Paws?
 Narran Park
02:16:04 Sting
i just WP'd a 93 Rarity...Bummer about her Vitals.
 Narran Park
02:15:31 Sting
Nice pup Eno!
 Eno
02:14:12 
-WP Click-
I think I hate the brindle here ;-;
 Crooked Magic
02:08:20 Crook, She/her
Salem
Okay maybe I'll keep them for dominance or something I dont know.
 Salem
02:06:31 Rumi
Crook
Not.. not really
 Crooked Magic
02:05:38 Crook, She/her
-WP Click-
 Crooked Magic
02:05:32 Crook, She/her
hmm... does this pup have any worth?
 Narran Park
01:52:18 Sting
Cute little 77R G1
-WP Click-
 Enigma
01:50:31 
@techno
Why?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -3
Snapping Turtle : +5
Margay : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   8 

Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 21, 2023 08:45 AM

0Written The Wolf

Neutral

Give Award
Thank you, sounds great ^^
Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 21, 2023 09:06 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Discussion Thread has been added.
Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 23, 2023 05:02 AM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
Can I reserve the symaster and a regular fea please?
Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 23, 2023 05:04 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Spymaster and regular fae of which court?
Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 23, 2023 05:07 AM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
Opps my bad!
Day Court please ^^

Salem said:
Spymaster and regular fae of which court?

Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 23, 2023 05:10 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Gotcha ^^ marking them down as reserved
Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 23, 2023 05:16 AM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
Thank You ^-^
I should have my form done by later tomorrow night
-Edit (pt2);
Completed!!!

Edited at November 24, 2023 03:51 AM by East MountainClan
Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 24, 2023 03:51 AM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
(removed to protect my characters)

Edited at July 18, 2024 09:41 AM by East MountainClan
Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 24, 2023 06:18 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
They're accepted! Feel free to join us in the discussion thread ^^

East MountainClan said:
Name: "Gwyn"
~ Gwyneira ~
Role: Day Court Spymaster
Sexuality: Straight
Pronouns: She/Her
Appearance:
Fae-spymaster.png
(credit belongs to @Hera_ on picrew)
Gwyn is a graceful and elagant woman, standing at 5'8 with a lean well-built figure. While also being just the right amount of curvy, every movement taken with care. Her frosty white hair hangs in long silky waves, with a woven silver band over her forehead. Gwyn's eyes are a stunning purple color, their intensity yet softness is mesmerizing. Heart shaped face with plump lips, high cheekbones and seductive eyes, this fae is a hidden beauty.
Often hidden for convience, a large pair of white spotted wings extend from her back. The wings mirror the form she often takes for her work; a snowy owl. The windspan close to 20 feet, large soft feathers give her near silent flight.
Often dressed in dark simple clothing focused on functinality. Dusting of darker shadows on her eyes, crystal blue necklace and earings.
snowy-owl-by-Meg-Marcinkus-DA.jpg
(image credits belong to @MegMarcinkus on DA)
~
Personality:
|| Intimidating || Skilled || Confident || Sneaky ||Orderly || Precise || Intelligent ||Cold || Protective || Stern || Independent || Loyal || Difficult to Read || Snarky || Honorable || Alert || Trustworthy || Respectful || Solitary || Disciplined || Blunt || Stubborn || Patient || Cautious || Experienced || Compassionate || Hardworking || Won't Stand Disrespect ||
Initally Gwyn comes of as a cold and distant woman who is solely focused on her job, being serious and determinded to achieve her goals. Yet her loyalty shines through, being a very careful and calculated person. Serving her Court without fail.
However, depite what many know, Gwyn has a kind heart. She wants to protect others and cares for those she's protects. While she might not opening converse with others outside of work often, there are times when she'll extend a hand. Offering a place of comfort and a listening ear in the time of need, while keeping trusted secrets with her life.
-Of course however, if the secret endangers the life of an other, Gwyn will often step in to provent any harm to either party.-
Being a woman of honor and respect she holds high standards from those she trusts, yet also retains a approachable attitude. Cautious and suspisous by nature, she is slow to trust but fiercly loyal. The people she keeps close are few and far between, being her few confidants of the softer side to her. Showing more emotions around those few she trusts.
- Full Moon walks
- Nighttime Flights
Dislikes:
- Fire
- Prideful Fae
- Unnescesary Violence
Other:
.~.
.~[][][]~.||.~[][][]~.
.~.
Name: "Neva"
~ Nevari ~
Role: Day Court Fae
~ Often spends time as a Healer for the Army
Sexuality: Straight
Pronouns: She/Her
Appearance:
Fae-healer.png
(credit belongs to @Hera_ on picrew)
A mezmirizing figure, with soft blue hair that hangs in loose waves. Eyes like shimmering emeralds highlighted by gold shimmer on her eyelids. Gentle and elegant features, a lean slender build every movement graceful and free. Neva wears a simple gold leaf circlet, along with elegant white dresses often adorned in gold accents. She wears a teardrop opal necklace, it's golden chain hangs loosly around her neck. A gift from someone special to her.
(Gwyn is a type of water fae, thus is more attuned to healing magic and abilities.)
~
Personality:
|| Compassionate || Very Loyal || Selfless || Respectful and Reliable || Trustworthy ||Sensitive || Kind || Observant || Calm || Friendly || Loving || High Patient || Honest || Gentle-Natured || Intelligant || Cautious || Relaxed || Focused || Relaxed || Organized || Responsable || Sweet || Loving || Devoted || Quick to Act || Caring || Elegant || Self Confident || Quiet ||
- Helping Others
- Dancing
Dislikes:
- Violence
- Assessive Fae
- Fire
Other:
I have a whole collection of crystals at home, I even carry a feww with me daily ^-^

Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 25, 2023 01:32 PM

mosscreak

Neutral

Give Award
Chrystal also this is rlly cool I'm just saying this because the rp u r doing is going to be great!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us