Wolf Play : ~ The Awakening ~ Sign-Ups! Closed!
Chatbox
 icemoons
06:34:59 slushy,ice,moon,
katy

I'm tired... believe me I get it...
 distant-lands
06:32:27 katy | beetle
tonight? wow my perception of time is off.

this morning*
 Winterfell
06:31:10 She/her
Too many generations :/
-WP Click-
 distant-lands
06:30:59 katy | beetle
-Click-
i forgot i drew this until tonight lol xD added some highlights and now it looks like a brand new piece
 Vulpixles
06:30:48 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

Paws for this absolute beauty I got from Wolf Party the other day?
 icemoons
06:29:26 slushy,ice,moon,
hello my friends... I think I might be a bit too obsessed with Hazbin Hotel... I love it so much
 Arachne
06:27:01 Ara/Kat
paws? <3
-WP Click-
 Arachne
06:21:52 Ara/Kat
Katy
i know right? i love lil coincidences like that <3
 outkast
06:21:01 
thank you for informing me. ive been on a 3 year break and a lot is different. :)
 distant-lands
06:20:33 katy | beetle
Kat,
what a coincidence!
 Arachne
06:20:06 Ara/Kat
i just realised my second Envy died at the same age as the original, both at 20 :0
 distant-lands
06:19:53 katy | beetle
are* not is, oops.
 distant-lands
06:19:39 katy | beetle
the only valuable thing she gives out (in my opinion) is dyes, but that's pretty rare.
 outkast
06:18:29 
what can you even get from them?
 distant-lands
06:17:36 katy | beetle
not usually, no
 outkast
06:17:22 
are geodes worth the apple it takes to open them?
 distant-lands
06:16:20 katy | beetle
archaic pride increases dominance? how did i not notice this, i literally have a wolf with it xD
-WP Click-
 Poe
06:02:02 
IÂ’m so happy my tundra level is low because this is gonna be an easy 1,000 mush quest.
 starrywing
06:00:43 Novo/Starry
You have logged in 7 days in a row.
You earned: Jade Monkey
 Ecifircas
05:57:02 
Forest Shadows, dominance and wisdom - it increases the CP cap for both stats by 25.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : +3
Black Bear : -5
Cougar : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19 

~ The Awakening ~ Sign-Ups! Closed!September 26, 2023 05:39 PM

Luna🌕

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Silver
*Desired Rank: Beta female
~
Appearance:
genstart.php?shadow=Y&decor=Y&w=150&h=150&id=4370900&tm=1695767496328
Personality: Kind, but will seek revenge on whoever hurts those she loves. She is empathetic and is loyal to death.
~
Strengths: Great hunter, loves the cold and can stand it
Weaknesses: swimming, water, damp places
Increased Ability: Agility
~
Power(s) that will be gained: Shadow manipulation
*Dislikes: being wet
Other: I wonder if they will add a plum pelt to the game.

Edited at September 26, 2023 08:58 PM by Luna🌕
~ The Awakening ~ Sign-Ups! Closed!September 26, 2023 05:40 PM

Luna🌕

Neutral

Give Award
~
Appearance:
Personality: Kind, but will seek revenge on whoever hurts those she loves. She is empathetic and is loyal to death.
~
Strengths: Great hunter, loves the cold and can stand it
Weaknesses: swimming, water, damp places
Increased Ability: Agility
~
Power(s) that will be gained: Shadow manipulation
*Dislikes: being wet
~ The Awakening ~ Sign-Ups! Closed!September 26, 2023 05:42 PM

Luna🌕

Neutral

Give Award
heres a larger image of her
genstart.php?decor=Y&id=4370900&tm=1695768075
~ The Awakening ~ Sign-Ups! Closed!September 26, 2023 05:51 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Please only one form per character @Luna.

Secondly, please refer back to the rules and fix your form accordingly. This is semi-literate so I am looking for at least 5 sentences for her appearance (and no, the picture alone does not cut it), 5 sentences minimum for her personality, expand on her powers and abilities. Please reread the rules so that you can add what is needed for Other and such in your form.
~ The Awakening ~ Sign-Ups! Closed!September 26, 2023 06:11 PM

Luna🌕

Neutral

Give Award
~
Appearance: She has a sand-colored pelt spotted with dark leopard markings. Her eyes are icy blue. Her paws are light brown as well as her ears and the tip of her tail. She has a light pink nose. She also has a small scar on her right cheek.
Personality: she is kind, but will seek revenge on whoever hurts those she loves. She is empathetic and is loyal to death. She has a soft spot for pups but can be hostile to outsiders. She is always up for a hunt- as long as there is no water involved! She is quick to trust wolves inside the pack, but if you break that trust she will never forgive you.
~
Strengths:she is a great hunter. She loves the cold and can stand being in it, and is not bothered by chilly winds or snow.
Weaknesses: Silver can not swim. She is terrified of water and will only cross small creeks, refusing to wade through the water. She will drink it, but refuses to even get her paws wet.
Increased Ability: Agility. She can move swiftly through the trees, chasing down prey or an enemy.
~
Power(s) that will be gained: Shadow manipulation. The ability to manipulate shadows to appear differently or cast a different shape. She can make them fly across the ground like a bird, or shift slightly to camouflage her and her pack.
*Dislikes: being wet, ponds, lakes or rivers.
~ The Awakening ~ Sign-Ups! Closed!September 26, 2023 06:12 PM

Luna🌕

Neutral

Give Award
Is this better?
~ The Awakening ~ Sign-Ups! Closed!September 26, 2023 06:36 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Once again, you need to reread the rules.

Luna🌕 said:
Is this better?

~ The Awakening ~ Sign-Ups! Closed!September 26, 2023 06:52 PM

Luna🌕

Neutral

Give Award
~
Appearance: She has a sand-colored pelt spotted with dark leopard markings. Her eyes are icy blue. Her paws are light brown as well as her ears and the tip of her tail. She has a light pink nose. She also has a small scar on her right cheek. She has long, slender build and a slight hint of silver on her back and muzzle. She has a long tail and fluffy fur, and her muzzle is freckled with brown spots.
Personality: she is kind, but will seek revenge on whoever hurts those she loves. She is empathetic and is loyal to death. She has a soft spot for pups but can be hostile to outsiders. She is always up for a hunt- as long as there is no water involved! She is quick to trust wolves inside the pack, but if you break that trust she will never forgive you.
~
Strengths:she is a great hunter. She loves the cold and can stand being in it, and is not bothered by chilly winds or snow.
Weaknesses: Silver can not swim. She is terrified of water and will only cross small creeks, refusing to wade through the water. She will drink it, but refuses to even get her paws wet. This makes ainstoms a problem for her, and she often hs nightmred about rainstorms flooding the camp.
Increased Ability: Speed and Agility. She can move swiftly through the trees, chasing down prey or an enemy. This helps her hunt for her pack.
~
Power(s) that will be gained: Shadow manipulation. The ability to manipulate shadows to appear differently or cast a different shape. She can make them fly across the ground like a bird, or shift slightly to camouflage her and her pack. At first, she has trouble controlling her powers, but after a long period of training, she has control over them.
Other: My favorite color is ice/sky blue! I wonder if there is a plum coat wolf for sale right now.

Edited at September 26, 2023 09:30 PM by Luna🌕
~ The Awakening ~ Sign-Ups! Closed!September 26, 2023 08:39 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Denied. You are still missing something in your form. And please stop posting another form, just edit your original. If you go to where your post is, go down to the right hand corner and you will see two underlined buttons. It will have Quote and Edit. Hit the edit button to edit your post so you don't have to repost it again.

Luna🌕 said:
~
Appearance: She has a sand-colored pelt spotted with dark leopard markings. Her eyes are icy blue. Her paws are light brown as well as her ears and the tip of her tail. She has a light pink nose. She also has a small scar on her right cheek. She has long, slender build and a slight hint of silver on her back and muzzle. She has a long tail and fluffy fur, and her muzzle is freckled with brown spots.
~
Weaknesses: Silver can not swim. She is terrified of water and will only cross small creeks, refusing to wade through the water. She will drink it, but refuses to even get her paws wet. This makes ainstoms a problem for her, and she often hs nightmred about rainstorms flooding the camp.
Increased Ability: Speed and Agility. She can move swiftly through the trees, chasing down prey or an enemy. This helps her hunt for her pack.
~
Power(s) that will be gained: Shadow manipulation. The ability to manipulate shadows to appear differently or cast a different shape. She can make them fly across the ground like a bird, or shift slightly to camouflage her and her pack. At first, she has trouble controlling her powers, but after a long period of training, she has control over them.

~ The Awakening ~ Sign-Ups! Closed!September 26, 2023 09:05 PM

Luna🌕

Neutral

Give Award
I just added to my most recent one.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us