10:17:12 Running Dog
Okay, thanks Ollie ♡
 SilverMountain
10:16:33 Silver, Luna or CWG
Hello Silver
 Golden Meadows
10:16:24 Ollie, Gold
Silver
I dunno how to explain it, but you can look it up. The site will explain it a lot better than me :)
 Sunset Ghosts
10:16:16 Pit
My bad
 Vennenum
10:16:06 Venn/Venne
Sunset - spell your words out.
 SilverShadow
10:16:00 Running Dog
Oke, so I just Google that? Thanks Pit ♡
 SilverMountain
10:15:39 Silver, Luna or CWG
Venn
I know rightXD
 Sunset Ghosts
10:14:06 Pit
I don't think we're allowed to rly talk about it more than sharing art but you should check it out. It's awesome
 SilverShadow
10:11:57 Running Dog
What is art fight?
 Golden Meadows
10:10:54 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts on my most recent artfight attack? :)
-Click-
 Vennenum
10:09:45 Venn/Venne
Weve been stuck in thr same place for twenty minutes.
 Vennenum
10:05:24 Venn/Venne
Gotta love california traffic. Stuck behind another accident. :/
 Salem
10:01:22 
looking for 1x1 rp partners, pm me
 Feiella
09:54:14 Fei the writer
hey Desti
 Midnight Moon Pack
09:52:26 PointyGardener(PG)
Greetings Desti
 Destinations End
09:50:51 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey all
 Insane Sanity
09:48:56 Insane | Sanity
Oh...those are nice
 Honey
09:48:02 she/her
insane sanity
i think he'd look sick with black or gray dragon wings
 Insane Sanity
09:44:48 Insane | Sanity
Gear/Decor suggestions for Acanthix?

-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +1
Caiman : +5
Copperhead : -1
    Fall Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Hurricane
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3

Unbroken | Horse Rp | Open!June 9, 2024 10:19 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
To Be Named
Newly Born
Colt/Male
Type:

Technically Owned;
But He's Born in the Wild
Breed:

Fjord
Herd:
The Forest Herd

Open
What they should do?:

As a foal that was basically just born [at the start of the Rp], he doesn't really know what he thinks. He doesn't really differentiate right now between Wild and Owned.
Desired Rank:

Unknown for Now
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to GrayEyesStock on DA. This is a Stock Image.

Personality:

Crush:

None
Mate:

Ew. No.
Foals:

Heck Nah.
Kin:

His Mother Dies at the Beginning of the Rp;
He's Adopted by Ondina.
His father is an Unknown Owned Stallion.
Other:
Unbroken | Horse Rp | Open!June 10, 2024 01:17 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
I D R U N
Type: Wild
Herd: Forest
Desired Rank: Content

Credits to mwilliams-stock on DA for images.

Appearance

This mare is quite a sight, even by looking at her build and nothing else. She is strong and proportionate, standing at 15 hands and sporting an elegant but hardy frame. She has a softly sloping face, a slight dip from her withers to her flanks, and a lovely arching neck. Firm, well-placed hooves promise a steady, easily balanced gait and surefootedness.

Idrun is a grulla, technically, though her coat has a strong brown tint compared to others of her general coloration. She could also be described as a dark brown dun. Either way, her coat takes on a metallic sheen that shifts it more towards a bronze. Idrun's face and legs resemble melted dark chocolate -- almost, but not quite, black. She is a pinto and sports white splashes and streaks across her body as well as four stockings. Patches of her base coat do show through , especially by her elbows. She has a white, almost heart-shaped star and a thin, trailing stripe down to the bridge of her nose.

Idrun's eyes are her defining feature: while some horses have various shades of brown, and others have blue, she has green eyes. They are large and surrounded by dark, thick eyelashes. They are the first thing someone notices about her upon first meeting. Her eye color is rather startling. Captivating. Uncanny.

She may not be the tallest or most muscular animal out there, but she is stronger than she looks and fully capable of handling herself. When she cannot outsmart or outfight an opponent, she always has the option to run; Idrun is agile, and she has excellent stamina. Being the disinterested creature she is, Idrun is not one to start or accept physical altercations.

This mare has a moderate voice, not low, but not high pitched either. It has lulling inflections to it; it's the kind of voice you'd want to read a bedtime story. She can harden the soft and smooth, however, and her words can become icy and rigid if she so desires.

Personality

Independent -- Aloof -- Unfazed -- Mellow-ish -- Go With the Flow -- Loyal -- Curious -- Occasionally Competitive -- Fiercely Protective -- Will Steal Your Soul

While she enjoys the company of certain others, mainly her sister, Idrun is not very herd-oriented. She doesn't mind being alone,

Crush

None

Mate

None

Foals

None

Kin

Open

Other

Will flesh out dot point personality. WIP

Unbroken | Horse Rp | Open!June 10, 2024 01:23 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
M A R A
Type: Owned
Breed: AQH-Thoroughbred cross
Herd: None

C9703018-E1-E8-44-A6-BB52-787-F0824-BBB1.jpg

Credits to Alla-equi on DA for images.

Appearance

Mara is a tall, lithe creature, standing around 17 hands and sporting long legs, a slightly arched neck, and a refined head. Her movements are smooth and seem to be drawn out, almost slow motion at times. Her expression is usually a calm, knowing one with a subtle aloofness to it.

ADDING

Personality

Observant -- Stubborn -- Quick-Witted -- Intelligent -- Lower Energy -- Aloof -- Blunt -- Somewhat Patient -- Stern -- Family-Oriented -- Loyal? -- Takes No Crap

While she may appear knowledgeable well beyond her years, Mara is still young and inexperienced, and she owns it. Her wisdom comes from following her elders, obeying commands, and observing outcomes of different situations. Her forte is watching with a calm, collected demeanor. She does not rise up in emotion as easily as other young horses, and she can hold her own in a battle of wits.

Mara always dons a smooth expression, any emotion displaying in her eyes. Even then, her emotes are mild. Faint displeasure, for example, or a note of pride. It is extremely difficult to get a raise out of her, as she is quite good at deflecting comments or actions that she finds antagonizing.

Despite this more languid base, she is not one to be run over. Her strength is a quiet one but it is there. Mara is the silent bearer of burdens, always ready to help her family through a hard time, and she will fight to the death to protect those she cares about. She is not one to test boundaries or break rules. If she does bend or break them, it is mild and doesn't put others in danger.

She does have an adventurous side to her as well, though it only really comes out around foals, who hold the dearest place in her heart. They are her favorite, and she is always willing to play with them. Mara grew up too fast, as her mother died early on in her life and she had to be hand-reared by her humans; playing around with the foals gives her a glimpse at what could have been and of what she wants for her offspring.

Overall, this mare is wise and mature but lacks the power over others that comes with age. Mara is altruistic and charismatic, but she takes no nonsense and is not afraid to critique others for negative actions. She is not easily riled up but will unleash all of Hell on anyone who threatens those she cares about.

Crush

None

Mate

N/A

Foals

None

Kin

Open

Other

WIP

FE02-F04-E-B076-40-EE-931-A-E7-CC805-BEE11.jpg

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups