He is definitely a mood, you should see my tab list
 BJake
01:21:44 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
The one crying on the floor is so mood
 technoblade
01:20:23 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

Oh that one is my absolute favourite, his name is Wot I think.
 BJake
01:19:30 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Omgs this one has me bawling, it's so adorable
-Click-
 technoblade
01:18:32 Lil Techy | Techno
Moves Left: 1117
 technoblade
01:18:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Bjake

-Click-

AF is always a slow thing for me but it's fun none the less
 BJake
01:18:03 Don't call me BJ.
Moves Left: 3504
 Blood lust tide
01:17:04 BewareWhoYouTrust
Moves Left: 533
 Winterfell
01:16:43 She/her
I hope she gives me something good probably not now that I want her too xD
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
01:14:59 Amy
Like 300 moves down and i gave met 4 prey creatures...how am i supposed to earn mushies😅
 The Night Walker
01:14:02 Anemoia/Aedra
Lust Tide
The your wolves played thingy.
 SilverMountain
01:11:49 Silver, Luna or CWG
Why does sales chat take forever to respond??
 Blood lust tide
01:11:26 BewareWhoYouTrust
Walker
?
 Amygdala
01:11:21 Amy
I have a beef with the forest...i can't find any prey for some reason😭
 BJake
01:11:21 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
I'd love to see your art! :D
 SilverMountain
01:11:12 Silver, Luna or CWG
Gray
;(
Oh well
Im just looking for defects or pretty coats
 technoblade
01:10:59 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

I am doing good! I worked more on art, wanna see?

How are you by the way?
 BJake
01:10:22 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Hi!! How are you??
 The Night Walker
01:10:00 Anemoia/Aedra
Lust Tide
Ironic. Makes a lot of sense.
 Embershed
01:09:06 The Minor Nuisance
-Click-

not a bug, they just look identical from the head.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : -4
Badger : -2
Mountain Lion : +1
    Summer Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

BM characters / storiesJuly 2, 2024 11:12 AM

Baltasis Mėnulis

Neutral

Give Award

do not post here! all of my characters and stories will be stashed here! all of the credits are mine as well.

Edited at July 2, 2024 11:19 AM by Baltasis Mėnulis
BM characters / storiesJuly 2, 2024 11:18 AM

Baltasis Mėnulis

Neutral

Give Award

the burial grounds were a somber scene, tarnished by weathered stones and venerable gnarly groves. it stood out as a godforsaken environment that the brute did not favour. it was reasonably dreadful to dwell any longer, whatever had laid here, whatever dwelt in the paranormal atmosphere had left the brute aghast. but he was not fleeing. perhaps, past the rotten, moss-blanketed graves the brute could reach an end to this necropolis. and get across such a direful expanse of land to wherever his destination was. though as he meandered further through the area, his hackles bristled the moment a throaty snarl hurled in the air inducing his throat to close and his figure to swirl toward the source of the noise.

it was then when an outline of a figure was seen, the pair of luminous irises that emitted in the dingy nightfall made the brute cast a snarl of his own. he convoking up his boldness to oppose this outlander. to represent his assertiveness to whoever abode there. but since the brute did not move, the opposer did.

and as they inched, as the leisure swishes of irises got closer and closer, the brute was able to pinpoint the outline of a canine. specifically, a dame. her snarls that previously were grumbling and indicating clear cues of aggression lowered in volume and the voice in her throat emanated. ‘’who are you?’’ her tone was softer and more inquisitive than confrontational. and it made him tilt his figure as his belligerence diminished too. but he was still wary of her and her intentions of this sudden changeover.

‘’i’m sabazios..from the northside—i travel occasionally,’’ he answered her truthfully and averted his gaze from her deep-set face toward her figure and her physique, dissecting her without wording much out. but it was clear that the dame was not much interested in his answer and more curious as to why a lonesome brute was in this repellent area.

‘’right..but why enter this area? don’t you know the tales...the folklore?’’ the dame interrogated him as if he had known all of the tales uttered. he was just an austere wanderer who coincidentally had to pass this area to continue his odyssey. but apparently, that was not enough. ‘’i certainly apologize, i am not from around these grounds and i was simply passing through. i do not know much about this boneyard.’’ with a mere bob in contrite, he caught how the damsel sneered at his response, clearly all disgruntled. it made him irritated that all of his responses were not benefiting enough and that regard was just biased.

‘’if you’re so displeased, then i shall flee. it seems this is just a vain attempt.’’ the brute backfired and turned toward the direction he was previously facing. ready to trot from her and out of this area. and as he did so, he eavesdropped on how the damsel wished him a stroke of luck in a low petulant voice. vanishing into the murkiness with one last peer at the brute.

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us