Wolf Play : Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic Moose
Chatbox
 icemoons
06:31:45 slushy,ice,moon,
hi guys, Prudy Im an expert on anxiety, take some deep breaths, what time are you going to get the boot off?
 purdy
06:27:04 
I'm scared
 Pigeon
06:25:49 Bird
Hey chat how are y'all
 binders united
06:24:04 binders | school
Ok, gotta go to school! Bye!
 Urux
06:24:00 Urox
Sounds about right lol. I plan to bread my DH and SV boosts together but I doubt I'll get either boost often
 purdy
06:23:58 
I'm getting off my boot today and they might have to rebreak my foot:p
 binders united
06:21:38 binders | school
I bred TWO ExW and ExH and Obedient wolves and they failed to produce me a ExW OR ExH
 binders united
06:19:00 binders | school
It gives you motivation to go and do the quests. before, I just explored and hope I finished a quest
 Urux
06:17:43 Urox
I put myself up in the leaves game so you can see :)

Yeah, I like the update too! So many tokens for the halloween boost in wolf part haha
 binders united
06:16:58 binders | school
they changed quests? I like the new version
 Urux
06:16:52 Urox
Leaves are for a fall event. You get them sometimes when you go on a wolf's page. Each one will have a number, you can use them in a leaves PvP. Go to Realm > Games > Leaves and place your pack up there and someone will accept ^^ You have to get the highest number :P
 binders united
06:15:19 binders | school
what does a leaf do?
 Listless
05:46:05 List
i literally just need three more chipmunks 😭 where are they
 Boo
05:45:37 Chrissy
the heart burn is killer this morning. 😖
 Urux
05:45:28 Urox
Ara
Owch :')
 Arachne
05:45:06 Ara/Kat
Urux
Yeahh :')
 Urux
05:41:14 Urox
Ara
How does that happen? Packs get deleted?
 Arachne
05:37:11 Ara/Kat
iÂ’ve lost like 5 paws in the last few days x.x
 kycantina
05:15:51 ky
Urux, ooooh pretty! I can see why you did it lol
 Ace
05:14:19 ace <3
pvp anyone? its for my quest

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -3
Anaconda : -5
Boar : +1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 11:06 PM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
A reassuring smile was given, a small nod following. "Quite sure. If I am to be honest, I quite enjoyed it." He was a bit surprised when she leaned into the touch, suddenly hyper aware of how close the two were. "Ah...nothing too important." He responded with a light shrug, vocals lowered to a mere whisper. That was done no only to preserve the silence, but also not hurt either of their ears. "Is there something on yours?" He returned the inquiry, meeting her gaze with a curious look in the golden depths of his orbs
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 11:24 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
"O-Oh, good to hear," she smiled, surprised to hear that he had actually enjoyed her touch. She was well aware of how close they were, she was just trying not to think about it too much. "A few things..." she whispered, biting at her lower lip lightly. She wasnt sure that she should speak what was on her mind, but going out on a limb wouldn't hurt anything either. "Most just about how much I've enjoyed being with you tonight," she admitted. It wasn't the full truth, but it was wasn't a lie either. She did enjoy being with him and getting closer with him on a more personal level.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 11:34 PM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
Some tension left his shoulders at her words, a light nod followed. "Ah-I can say I enjoyed it just as much. Though, I do apologize if I made you uncomfortable at any point." He spoke quietly, golden gaze narrowing softly as he watched her. After a moment of thoughtful silence, he spoke up once more. "Ahem-well, I should probably leave youfor the night. We both need the rest." His attention remained mostly on her, though it would occasionally flick elsewhere, likely out of embarassment. Did friendships usually move this quickly..? He didn't know, after all, he had very limited relationship experience.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 11:46 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Dove smiled and shook her head. "You didn't at all. I find myself quite comfortable with you," she replied, her hand soon leaving his and returning to its spot in her lap. "That would probably be wise, as much as I like your presence. I don't want to keep you up any longer than needed," she added, holding his gaze for the most part. Occasionally her own would stray simply from being shy. She wasn't used to her feelings moving so fast, but she knew she wouldn't be able to stop it. After a few more moments of silence, Dove stood up, stretching lightly. It had gotten quite late and even the sounds of the party couldn't be heard anymore.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 11:57 PM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
A small sigh followed, quite relieved at hearing those words. "I am glad." He hastily removed his hand as well, bringing it back into his own space. "Well, I will be in my room if you need anything. Sleep well." He nods, soon standing and exiting the room. Upon reaching his own room and gettng into more suitable clothing he settled into the bed, focusing on clearing his head so sleep would come easier. He wasn't entirely sure what had come over him to spark such strange actions. He hardly knew her, yet he was touching her and acting rather strangely. Better to forget about it...sleep would always come first. It might help him tomorrow to think this over anyway.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 21, 2024 12:07 AM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
"Goodnight," Dove smiled and nodded, watching him go. She sighed softly, turning to get ready for bed. She began to undress and realized that she was never given anything to sleep in. She looked to the door and to the bed, deciding it was best not to bother Lionel. He'd just left anyways and she didn't want to disturb him after such an interesting night. Besides, she could just wear her underclothes and the tank top she'd worn beneath the dress Ginny had lent her. Soon enough Dove climbed into the bed and got beneath the covers. Her mind was extremely active, making it hard to go back to sleep. She wasn't sure how she was supposed to be feeling.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 21, 2024 12:18 AM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
He eventually drifted off into sleep, which was probably a good thing. He woke hours later to the early light of dawn's rays. Golden orbs narrow against the bright light as he peered around the room, soon sitting up. It wasn't long before the previous night's experience came back to him, suddenly quite ashamed at his strange behavior. That had been very much unlike him. Normally he retained a carefully composed demeanor no matter who it was. Somehow though, she had been different. He very much wanted to know how it had changed so quickly too.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 21, 2024 12:26 AM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Dove didn't sleep just super well, but she did end up sleeping eventually. When she woke up, she was confused about the fact she wasn't home, but soon her memories all started to return. A shading of pink covered her cheeks as she got up, preparing herself for the day. She put back on the dress she had worn previously before going into the bathroom to do what she needed and to fix her hair, which had been a mess. She wondered if Lionel was up yet, but she didn't want to risk waking him since it was still pretty early.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 21, 2024 10:11 AM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
Once ready for the day, he stepped out into the hall. Golden gaze fell onto a passing servant, which he soon approached. A few words were spoken to her, before she nodded and quickly departed. Several moments later she approached the room Dove resided in and knocked on the door. He had figured a new pair of clothes would be nice. With the servant were a few dresses, some more luxurious than others. They were of course, not his, but some of his mother's old dresses that she didn't like, or were simply too small.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 21, 2024 11:14 AM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Dove was alerted to a knock on the door, and having assumed it was Lionel, she went over and opened it. She was met by the servant, who she let in before picking a dress she thought would fit. Soon after the servant left her to get dressed, to which she did. She had been surprised to be brought something new to wear, but it helped her to know that Lionel was indeed awake. Once dressed in a dress that was much nicer than her usual, Dove put on her heels before stepping out of the room to find Lionel.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us