Wolf Play : Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic Moose
Chatbox
 icemoons
06:31:45 slushy,ice,moon,
hi guys, Prudy Im an expert on anxiety, take some deep breaths, what time are you going to get the boot off?
 purdy
06:27:04 
I'm scared
 Pigeon
06:25:49 Bird
Hey chat how are y'all
 binders united
06:24:04 binders | school
Ok, gotta go to school! Bye!
 Urux
06:24:00 Urox
Sounds about right lol. I plan to bread my DH and SV boosts together but I doubt I'll get either boost often
 purdy
06:23:58 
I'm getting off my boot today and they might have to rebreak my foot:p
 binders united
06:21:38 binders | school
I bred TWO ExW and ExH and Obedient wolves and they failed to produce me a ExW OR ExH
 binders united
06:19:00 binders | school
It gives you motivation to go and do the quests. before, I just explored and hope I finished a quest
 Urux
06:17:43 Urox
I put myself up in the leaves game so you can see :)

Yeah, I like the update too! So many tokens for the halloween boost in wolf part haha
 binders united
06:16:58 binders | school
they changed quests? I like the new version
 Urux
06:16:52 Urox
Leaves are for a fall event. You get them sometimes when you go on a wolf's page. Each one will have a number, you can use them in a leaves PvP. Go to Realm > Games > Leaves and place your pack up there and someone will accept ^^ You have to get the highest number :P
 binders united
06:15:19 binders | school
what does a leaf do?
 Listless
05:46:05 List
i literally just need three more chipmunks 😭 where are they
 Boo
05:45:37 Chrissy
the heart burn is killer this morning. 😖
 Urux
05:45:28 Urox
Ara
Owch :')
 Arachne
05:45:06 Ara/Kat
Urux
Yeahh :')
 Urux
05:41:14 Urox
Ara
How does that happen? Packs get deleted?
 Arachne
05:37:11 Ara/Kat
iÂ’ve lost like 5 paws in the last few days x.x
 kycantina
05:15:51 ky
Urux, ooooh pretty! I can see why you did it lol
 Ace
05:14:19 ace <3
pvp anyone? its for my quest

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -3
Anaconda : -5
Boar : +1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   10 

Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 02:52 PM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
A small nod was given, soon moving ahead. "Probably best that way." He agrees, glancing over his shoulder to make sure she had followed. He seemed a bit puzzled at her question, brows furrowing briefly. "Ah yes-everything is alright. I apologize if my staring was making you uncomfortable." He responded, awkwardly turning his gaze away. Perhaps it was better he avoid the rather intense observations. Her blush caused one to form on his own cheeks, turning his face away with an embarrassed cough.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 02:56 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Dove had indeed began to follow, nodding as he agreed that it would be best. Not to mention, if anyone happened to see her coming out of his personal room, wrong ideas could be made and they couldn't have that. "No, no! I didn't mind, I just didn't know if something was the matter," she said quickly, clearing her throat quietly as she looked away as well. Perhaps she shouldn't have mentioned it. His gaze was welcomed, though she didn't know how to deal with attention being mainly on her. Plus, she didn't want to get the wrong impression on what he was thinking or feeling in regards to her.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 03:11 PM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
A nod of understanding was given, opening the door for her. "No. Everything is alright." He assured, a small smile offered sitting down on one of the sofas once they had entered the room. "You can choose the movie. I am ashamed to admit I have seen very few movies in my years. "That is...assuming you have seen more than me." He added, hoping that hadn't sounded impolite. "Any thoughts on which one?" He figured it was best to get straight to the point rather than linger on other things.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 03:19 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Dove nodded and smiled, walking inside as he opened the door for her. "That's quite alright. It's not often I catch the time to watch a movie myself. More often than not I'm either working or sleeping. Occasionally napping with a book," she mused, shaking her head lightly. She hardly ever watched movies alone, either, and she was alone the majority of the time. "Perhaps something simple? Adam Sandler has plenty of good movies. Maybe Blended? It's supposed to be a pretty good romcom if you're into that," she suggested, knowing that horror movie would have her in his lap or hiding under covers faster than either of tjem
could do anything. Action movies didn't always hold her interest, but comedy did, especially when there was a romantic undertone.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 03:23 PM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
The name of the movie did not ring any bells, but out of politeness he would settle for it. Besides, perhaps it would be good as she said it was. " I cannot say I have heard of it, but I am willing to give it a try if you say it is good." He hums, glancing to the space beside him. "There is plenty of room here if you would like to sit down." He offered, golden gaze flicking around the room in search of the remote, which he found it was on the nightstand beside the bed.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 03:41 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Dove hadn't seen that movie in ages, but she did remember it being a good one. "Blended it is then," she nodded before smiling lightly as he mentioned there was plenty of room to sit. Her gaze followed his, spotting the remote on the nightstand. She grabbed it so that he wouldn't have to get up again. "Of course, thank you," she said softly as she moved to sit down next to him. She placed her hands in her lap after offering him the remote, a bit afraid to accidentally touch him in a way he wasn't alright with. She didn't care if they brushed against one another or anything of the sort, but Dove definitely didn't want to overstep any boundaries. Not when he'd been so good to her. She didn't want to ruin anything.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 03:46 PM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
After grabbing the remote and turning on the decided movie his gaze remained on the televison for some time. His gaze drifted to her hands, though no words were spoken. He had assumed she was a bit nervous, which was understandable. "Is there...anything I can do to make you more comfortable?" The question came out on lowered vocals, just above a whisper as to not cause too much disturbance. As tought so, he was set on making sure she was comfortable as a guest in his home. A part of him wondered what his parents would think. Though he had said it was fine, he really couldn't be certain on that.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 04:01 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Dove focused on the movie to the best of her abilities, but as she sat there so close to him, her attention was else where. She was ever aware of his presence from the sound of his breathing to his scent. She didn't mind it at all, but it wasn't often she found herself with a man that she possibly fancied. Hearing his voice, Dove looked to him with a gentle expression. "I'm alright, truly.. I'm nervous by nature. I promise it's nothing that you're doing," she admitted, brushing her hair from her face. "Forgive me if I'm making things awkward," she added as she looked at him, keeping her voice soft. They were a lot closer than before and she couldn't help but be a bit giddy.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 04:07 PM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
A rather crooked smile formed on his face, though it was quick to retreat. "Ah-I feared it was me. I am glad you do not think so." A nod followed his words, the relief noticeable in his voice. He also somewhat lacked focus for the movie, but the reason was unclear, even to himself. He was quick to pass it off as him not being used to sitting still for a movie. That very easily could have been an excuse to not linger on the thought though. Though his gaze eventually focused back on the movie, he ocassionally glanced to her.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 04:19 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Dove giggled lightly and nodded her understanding. It would be easy to think that he was the problem, but not at all. At least not completely. He was cute, and tall, and intimidating, but he didn't make her uncomfortable. She focused back on the movie, unaware of how Lionel's gaze occasionally found its way back to her. As time went on, she became more comfortable, as well as tired. She hadn't meant to, but the longer that they sat there, the closer she'd gotten to him up until she was leaned against him, her head on his shoulder. She'd fell asleep curled up next to him. Dove hadn't realized how tired she was, or perhaps it was just because she'd gotten rather comfortable in his presence.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us