Wolf Play : Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic Moose
Chatbox
 Crescent Nightwalker
04:37:05 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Nightshade
I just woke up at 5:15 AM and its currently5:36EST...
 Salem
03:54:31 Rumi
Support? <3
-WP Click-
 Night Shade
03:45:25 Graves | Chaos
Sleep*
 Night Shade
03:45:18 Graves | Chaos
Thank you! I'm going I even she's haha
 Hydroberry
03:44:48 
Sleep well 😴
 Night Shade
03:42:48 Graves | Chaos
I need to log off and go to bed. I have to get up in a few hours ;-;
 Hydroberry
03:41:08 
The latest updates have definitely been an advantage as far as I'm concerned 😊
 Night Shade
03:40:46 Graves | Chaos
Yeah it went in 5s. I don't have as many wolves as a lot of packs
 Hydroberry
03:39:55 
Did it go in 5 for you? Maybe the increment depends on how many wolves you have 🤔
 Night Shade
03:39:40 Graves | Chaos
That's fair. I'm glad they added both updates, it's really helpful, especially for solo players
 Hydroberry
03:37:54 
I used to be stingy with the dominance points until I could make them an elder before the within pack breeding update.
 Hydroberry
03:36:22 
Yeah, it can really boost your dominance if you only had low levels before 😁
 Night Shade
03:33:45 Graves | Chaos
I just did it and oh my goodness-
 Hydroberry
03:32:12 
I did it starts highest at 190 then goes down in 2 so 190, 198, 196 and so on. So it's good if you haven't already got lot of wolves above 190 dominance.
 Night Shade
03:29:52 Graves | Chaos
Do I dare use the stagger dominance?
 Urux
02:57:35 Urox
Gotcha! Thank you!
 mission goofy
02:57:19 
urox - yeah the eye nose and pelt are all common
 Urux
02:56:55 Urox
Ohhhh, as in like common eye colour and pelt?
 mission goofy
02:56:39 
urox - all common! confused me too coming back lol
 Urux
02:56:07 Urox
I've been too afraid to ask lol, what is AC rarity? I haven't seen it before, I'm old :')

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -4
Coyote : +5
Jaguar : 0
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   10 

Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 11:38 AM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
He watched from not too far away, a look of concern written on his face. "Indeed. There is a room across from mine if you would like that. Whenever you would like, I can show you it." He spoke lightly, his gaze focusing on her. "Are you alright-?" He questioned, peering at her with a look of concern. He did his best to make her comfortable, but it was normal to be a bit nervous around unfamiliars. "But for now, is there anything you'd like to do?"
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 12:06 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
To hear that the room would be across from his was a relief, putting her at ease on that aspect of things. "I would indeed. There's no rush in showing me. Just whenever you feel ready, I suppose," she replied softly, not wanting to burden him any further. He was so sweet and she didn't want him to feel like she was taking advantage of him. "Yes, I'm sorry. I get so nervous in unfamiliar places," she admitted, feeling a bit bad for making him worry. She was fine while Ginny was there, but knowing now that she was there with someone who was essentially a stranger, she felt just a bit more anxious. "Oh- I'm fine with anything. Is there anyway in particular you'd like to spend your time?" She asked, wanting the decision to be up to him. She wasn't really sure what there was to do anyways.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 12:27 PM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
"I'd say I am ready now. Besides...I would prefer to get away from the party anyway." He responded, turning his gaze thoughtfully to the hall. What was the there to do anyway..? He supposed a tour would be helpful. At least of the floor she would stay on. His attention soon returned to her, a brief smile offered. "How about I give you a tour of the floor you will stay on? That way you can get around easier." He offers, quietly awaiting her response. He almost felt offering a room in his own home was too bold, but were there really any other options?

Edited at August 20, 2024 12:31 PM by Luminous Crown
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 12:34 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Dove smiled, honestly relieved that he was ready to go as well. "You won't get any complaints out of me," she told him, giggling lightly. Despite the guests having thinned out, the party still raged on and likely would for a while to come. "A tour sounds nice. I don't want to have to bother you for every little thing during my stay," she told him, rubbing the back of her neck slightly. "I really can't thank you enough for being so nice to me. It's sweet," she smiled as she let her hand drop once more.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 12:43 PM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
An awkward smile returned to his face, somewhat out of habit fiddling with his metalic arm. "Very well. This way. The room is two floors up." He then turned and headed off, deciding the elevator was more convenient for her as she wore a dress. Upon reaching the floor he motioned down the hall to their right. "Your room is the last room to the left. It has a bathroom, so you don't have to worry about finding one." He mused, motioning to their right. "And that way is where all the servant's quarters are. I will send someone to your room with sleeping wear. If you happen to need anything I will be across from you."

Edited at August 20, 2024 12:45 PM by Luminous Crown
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 12:53 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Dove watched as he fiddled with his arm, making her wonder if it was just habit or if there was something more to be known. "Thank you," she smiled, beginning to follow him towards the elevator. She looked around in awe, as this house was glorious and much fancier than any place she'd ever been in. As they reached their floor, she looked to where he motioned, making a mental note of where her room was as well as the servants quarters and his own room. "Oh, lovely. Thank you again, and I really hope it's not too much of a hassle to have me here," she told him as her hazel gaze returned to his face.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 01:23 PM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
He shook his head lightly, focusing his gaze back onto her. "It's no trouble. Don't worry." He assured, going quiet for a moment. "Is there anything else you'd like to do? Otherwise, I can leave you to your own devices." He inquired, meeting her gaze questiongly. A part of him wondered if she found him too brash. He didn't want to seem that way as his only intention was to make her feel welcome. If he were in a situation like that he would want the same.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 01:27 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Dove nodded and tried to relax as he told her it was no worry. She couldn't help but feel a bit like a burden, seeing as she'd been called just as much before by others. "If you should still like company, do you enjoy movies? We could watch something with the comfort of each others presence if you'd like?" She suggested, unsure on whether or not he wanted to be left alone for the night. She didn't want to seem clingy either. "No worries if you'd rather turn in.. I'm sure you're tired," she added, not wanting him to feel obligated. He'd already done so much for her.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 01:47 PM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
He fell into a thoughtful silence, pondering her inquiry for a few moments. "Well, I suppose that works. And where would like to watch it? Both rooms have televisions." He inquired, studying her with an almost unusual curiosity. He didn't usually care for social interactions, but she seemed different, he was quite enjoying her company. A small part of him wanted to continue the conversation, but it was better they settle down to rest. Besides, it would be rather awkward to simply stand in the hall looking lost.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 01:57 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Dove did feel odd to suggest watching a movie together, she just couldn't bring herself to be alone just yet. "Perhaps in the room I'm staying in? I don't want to invade the privacy of your personal space," she told him, noticing the way he watched her. Was something on her face? In her hair? Or did he simply find joy in studying her? "Is everything alright? You seem quite intent on watching me.. N-Not that I mind, of course, I'm just not used to being the person holding another's attention," she added quickly, a dusting of pink washing over her cheeks. His gaze didn't make her uncomfortable, she only wondered what it was he was thinking.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us