You spy 1 Death Adder.
Nah, thatÂ’s a worm with a head
 Honey
09:30:24 she/her
-WP Click-
 BJake
09:28:41 Don't call me BJ.
She's banking on money that sadly don't exist 😭
She doesn't plan to pay me for the art I've made in the past or now, she just plans to start paying me for future art once she has money :')
 Ecifircas
09:26:50 
BJake, oh, so she's going to pay you back or are you saying she's banking on money that doesn't even actually exist yet? rip
 SilverMountain
09:26:18 Silver, Luna or CWG
Your opinions in PMs, please
 BJake
09:26:02 Don't call me BJ.
@Ecifircas
It's cause I'm her kid and she broke so obviously in the future I'll get paid
🙄💅
😭😭
 SilverMountain
09:26:01 Silver, Luna or CWG
-WP Click-
More bones huh?
 Meliora Wolves
09:25:13 crow (he/they/zae)
-WP Click-
prettyyyy 🤩
 Ecifircas
09:24:49 
BJake, your mom is on one, lmao. At least our cats are getting fixed but she does realize art like.. costs.. money, yeah? lmaoo
 BJake
09:23:58 Don't call me BJ.
Please, my mom is getting me to make 45$ before the end of the month and now she wants to order a free Fullbody custom humanoid character what the fuck 😭
 AnimePack
09:22:21 Itadori
AngelsWish from my friend's pack and my wolf named Pup 84 just fought over a piece of meat O^O

Stats; Battle +1
Mood:Angry
??
 SilverMountain
09:21:33 Silver, Luna or CWG
Buy things with Moon Flowers that
you earn during the Full Moon Celebration.
You have : 71 Moon Flowers.
Let me remind you that this is all IÂ’ve had since day 1 of My Wp Pavk
 RuinsPack
09:19:37 Ruins
crow, Silver

okay thanks^^
 SilverMountain
09:18:01 Silver, Luna or CWG
Ruins Marketplace and the Full Moon Celebration Shop
 Meliora Wolves
09:17:48 crow (he/they/zae)
ruins
they're fmc currency. if you get enough of them you can buy cool shit :D
 RuinsPack
09:17:03 Ruins
Anyone know what we do with moon flowers? I received one after my wolf DirtStar returned from border patrol and I don't know what I do with it
 TKO
09:14:14 
Meliora

Mmmm tasty
 RuinsPack
09:12:17 Ruins
crow

dang. Mine will randomly lag and then stop playing music and then randomly start playing it again, but it only happens on my chromebook

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Alligator : -4
Anaconda : +5
Grey Fox : -2
    Fall Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  35  36  37  38  39

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-July 1, 2024 07:54 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky slowly awoke to Matt's voice. "Mhm." Sky replied quietly. For some reason, Sky was so tired. He then slowly began to open his eyes to find Matt slightly on top of him. He smiled and opened his eyes fully. "What's up?" Sky then said with a flirty but tired voice. He stretched slightly, not really wanting to move. Realizing Matt's hand was still on top of his made Sky hold his hand a little firmer, wanting closer contact with him.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-July 1, 2024 10:35 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
(Meeeekkkssss!!!! so sorry this is short im mildly busy and my brain is scrambled)
Matt smiled a bit shifting his weight when Sky spoke. "Im so sorry to wake you" he held Sky's hand tighter "but im kinda hungry" he blinked a few times. "but i might be able to get up and get it by myself if you dont want to," Matt felt bad for waking him up, but was scared that if he got up himself he might pass out and hurt himself. He rested his head on Sky's shoulder and looked up at him, still smiling.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-July 1, 2024 11:40 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"It's fine Matt, What do you want?" Sky asked, looking down at Matt. Looking at Matt smile, made Sky smile himself. He would kiss him right now, but he didn't want to get sick as well but he probably already would since he was sleeping in the same bed as him. He patiently waited for Matt to answer, staying still as Matt rested his head on his shoulder.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-July 3, 2024 10:23 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
he though about what he wold like to eat, nothing really sounded very good though. " uhmmm" he though about what he had in the freezer that was easy to make " i have chicken nuggets in the freezer" he suggested, looking Sky while he smiled. Matt enjoyed Skys smile, it made him feel welcome. he adjusted his head so that his ear wasnt folded over on Sky's shoulder and closed his eyes before yawning and rubbing his eyes.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  35  36  37  38  39

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us