Wolf Play : Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic Moose
Chatbox
 Crescent Nightwalker
04:37:05 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Nightshade
I just woke up at 5:15 AM and its currently5:36EST...
 Salem
03:54:31 Rumi
Support? <3
-WP Click-
 Night Shade
03:45:25 Graves | Chaos
Sleep*
 Night Shade
03:45:18 Graves | Chaos
Thank you! I'm going I even she's haha
 Hydroberry
03:44:48 
Sleep well 😴
 Night Shade
03:42:48 Graves | Chaos
I need to log off and go to bed. I have to get up in a few hours ;-;
 Hydroberry
03:41:08 
The latest updates have definitely been an advantage as far as I'm concerned 😊
 Night Shade
03:40:46 Graves | Chaos
Yeah it went in 5s. I don't have as many wolves as a lot of packs
 Hydroberry
03:39:55 
Did it go in 5 for you? Maybe the increment depends on how many wolves you have 🤔
 Night Shade
03:39:40 Graves | Chaos
That's fair. I'm glad they added both updates, it's really helpful, especially for solo players
 Hydroberry
03:37:54 
I used to be stingy with the dominance points until I could make them an elder before the within pack breeding update.
 Hydroberry
03:36:22 
Yeah, it can really boost your dominance if you only had low levels before 😁
 Night Shade
03:33:45 Graves | Chaos
I just did it and oh my goodness-
 Hydroberry
03:32:12 
I did it starts highest at 190 then goes down in 2 so 190, 198, 196 and so on. So it's good if you haven't already got lot of wolves above 190 dominance.
 Night Shade
03:29:52 Graves | Chaos
Do I dare use the stagger dominance?
 Urux
02:57:35 Urox
Gotcha! Thank you!
 mission goofy
02:57:19 
urox - yeah the eye nose and pelt are all common
 Urux
02:56:55 Urox
Ohhhh, as in like common eye colour and pelt?
 mission goofy
02:56:39 
urox - all common! confused me too coming back lol
 Urux
02:56:07 Urox
I've been too afraid to ask lol, what is AC rarity? I haven't seen it before, I'm old :')

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -4
Coyote : +5
Jaguar : 0
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   10 

Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 15, 2024 12:16 PM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
Golden gaze studied her for a long moment, very much in thought. "Not one for social events I take it?" He commented lightly, though part of him immediately thought that may have come off rude. "Of course, nothing wrong with that. I don't often enjoy them myself." He was quick to add this, hoping she hadn't taken it the wrong way. He always made sure to remain as polite as he could, but sometimes words came before any consideration to how it might sound. He would be lying if he said it wasn't quite embarassing sometimes.

Edited at August 15, 2024 12:17 PM by Luminous Crown
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 15, 2024 01:23 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Dove shook her head slightly, a knowing smile taking over her features. "It's good to know I'm not the only one, because I'm definitely not. I prefer to stay behind the scenes at functions like this," she admitted, glad to know that she wasn't the only one who didn't care for parties. She sighed softly, her hazel eyes taking him in for a moment. "If I'm being honest, I'm typically not even a guest at such parties, but a worker. I'm only here tonight because my friend, who just so happens to be my boss, convinced me to come," she said truthfully, a tinge of blush coating her cheeks. Would he think less of her? She didn't know who he really was, but she was sure he probably came from a wealthy family who often hosted events just like that one.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 15, 2024 01:33 PM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
"Ah-is this friend of yours the woman you were eyeing before we left the room?" While he wasn't for sure, it seemed like a good guess. "This party happened to be hosted by my parents. I honestly think they do too many, but who am I to tell them what to do?" He shook his head lightly with a sigh. "I never have cared too much about another person's status. I think that is just a cruel sterotypical that unfortunately, a lot of wealthier people do fall into." Golden gaze fell back onto her, dully noting the blush. Was he making her nervous? He knew his height was a bit intimidating, but hoped his manners would make up for that.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 17, 2024 02:14 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
"Indeed she was. She left me at the bar and I'm almost positive she forgot about me. That or she was waiting to see if I'd find someone to talk to," Dove mused, shaking her head slightly. Her hazel eyes widened ever so slightly when he revealed that it was his parents who hosted the party. What luck? To have ran into the son of some of the richest people she knew of... As he went on, however, Dove's blush faded and the faintest of smiles appeared. "It's noble of you to think so. Many would have just kicked me out onto the curb after hearing such a thing. I believe it is ones character that makes someone a good person. Not the money they possess," she explained, hoping that she made sense. It was so hard not to be timid with him, but he'd truly began to prove himself that he was different from others at that party.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 18, 2024 09:50 AM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
"Ah-what a shameful thing to do." He joked, a soft chuckle of aamusement following his words. "If I am to be honest. I am relieved to find someone who I can simply talk to. It seems all wealthy people want to do is flaunt their status to whoever they can." His attention briefly shifted to the hall before returning to her. "If I may be so bold, you look quite lovely in that dress. It suits you." A small nod was given, a faint dusting of pink on his cheeks. More out of embarassment in saying such a thing than anything else.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 18, 2024 08:32 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Dove smiled and nodded in agreement. "I understand that. I'm glad to be able to give you someone different to talk to," she told him, her words honest. She knew it could be hard listening to someone flaunt nothing but their money, especially if you were someone who didn't have much. It was refreshing to meet a wealthy person who didn't think in such a way. Hearing his compliment made her blush a little once more. "Oh, thank you very much. It was borrowed and I was afraid that it may not look good on me," she admitted, tucking a few strands of hair behind her ear. "And I'd have to admit, that you look quite nice yourself..." she said softly, looking away with a smile.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 09:01 AM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
A reassuring smile was given, dipping his head politely. "No need to worry. Borrowed or not, it fits you well." He seemed a bit awkward at the returned compliment, but retained a calm demeanor when responding. "Thank you. Your compliment is appreciated. Golden gaze shifted to the mostly vacant halls, a thoughtful look on his face. "Perhaps we should return to the party? I would hate for you to get left behind, or something of the sort." He inquired curiously, turning his attention down to her.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 10:50 AM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Even though she blushed, her smile and thankfulness were not at all doubtful. "Of course," she said softly looking around briefly. They had been away from the party for a while yet and there had been a few people trickling out and going home. "That would be wise. I fear she's already forgotten me," she added, biting her lower lip slightly. Her home was and thirty minutes drive from there and it was already quite late. Her attentions had turned back to Lionel, motioning towards the door that would lead them back into the party. "It has been wonderful talking to you though. I hope to get to do it again sometime," she smiled, her words earnest. He had been sweet and she really did want to see him again.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 10:56 AM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
His brows furrowed in mild concern, opening the door for her. "Ah-well, if that is the case...We have plenty of spare rooms for you. I am sure my parents wouldn't mind." He offered, an awkward clear of his throat following. Wow...that really had sounded weird, and perhaps improper. "Or if you would prefer, I can find a way for you to return home." He finished, hastily adding that last sentence on. He didn't want that to come off wrong. Especially not after she had been so kind.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 11:13 AM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Dove quietly thanked him for opening the door, her eyes scanning the room. Drat, no Ginny anywhere... She slipped out her phone and gave her a ring, to which Ginny never answered. She'd definitely had been forgotten. It was too late for the bus and she wasn't even sure she'd catch a taxi that late. "If you truly think your parents won't mind, I'd be comfortable with staying. I live thirty minutes away from here and I don't want to inconvenience anyone any more," she sighed, shaking her head slightly. It would feel a little odd staying somewhere that was not home, but she was comfortable enough with Lionel that she'd stay if it was the best option. She just hoped she'd be somewhere close to him so that she wouldn't feel so alone.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us