Wolf Play : Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-
Chatbox
 Ecifircas
09:26:50 
BJake, oh, so she's going to pay you back or are you saying she's banking on money that doesn't even actually exist yet? rip
 SilverMountain
09:26:18 Silver, Luna or CWG
Your opinions in PMs, please
 BJake
09:26:02 Don't call me BJ.
@Ecifircas
It's cause I'm her kid and she broke so obviously in the future I'll get paid
🙄💅
😭😭
 SilverMountain
09:26:01 Silver, Luna or CWG
-WP Click-
More bones huh?
 Meliora Wolves
09:25:13 crow (he/they/zae)
-WP Click-
prettyyyy 🤩
 Ecifircas
09:24:49 
BJake, your mom is on one, lmao. At least our cats are getting fixed but she does realize art like.. costs.. money, yeah? lmaoo
 BJake
09:23:58 Don't call me BJ.
Please, my mom is getting me to make 45$ before the end of the month and now she wants to order a free Fullbody custom humanoid character what the fuck 😭
 AnimePack
09:22:21 Itadori
AngelsWish from my friend's pack and my wolf named Pup 84 just fought over a piece of meat O^O

Stats; Battle +1
Mood:Angry
??
 SilverMountain
09:21:33 Silver, Luna or CWG
Buy things with Moon Flowers that
you earn during the Full Moon Celebration.
You have : 71 Moon Flowers.
Let me remind you that this is all IÂ’ve had since day 1 of My Wp Pavk
 RuinsPack
09:19:37 Ruins
crow, Silver

okay thanks^^
 SilverMountain
09:18:01 Silver, Luna or CWG
Ruins Marketplace and the Full Moon Celebration Shop
 Meliora Wolves
09:17:48 crow (he/they/zae)
ruins
they're fmc currency. if you get enough of them you can buy cool shit :D
 RuinsPack
09:17:03 Ruins
Anyone know what we do with moon flowers? I received one after my wolf DirtStar returned from border patrol and I don't know what I do with it
 TKO
09:14:14 
Meliora

Mmmm tasty
 RuinsPack
09:12:17 Ruins
crow

dang. Mine will randomly lag and then stop playing music and then randomly start playing it again, but it only happens on my chromebook
 Meliora Wolves
09:11:39 crow (he/they/zae)
tko
perhaps
 TKO
09:11:09 
Sleep Token I hear?
 SilverMountain
09:10:51 Silver, Luna or CWG
Ruins
Oof
 Meliora Wolves
09:09:09 crow (he/they/zae)
one time though it lagged really bad and it wouldnt stop playing a song (atlantic by sleep token) after i closed it and i immediately went to message my friend something about vessel haunting my laptop
 RuinsPack
09:09:06 Ruins
Silver

Wow, I had to chase my cat just to put some antibiotic ointment on a wound of some sort that kept nagging at him TwT

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Alligator : -4
Anaconda : +5
Grey Fox : -2
    Fall Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 .. 39

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 18, 2023 01:49 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As Skylar continued to read he was slightly interrupted by the sound of the library doors opening, though he couldn't see who it was from where he was sitting. He continued to read but then was once again distracted by a person who appeared in the aisle in front of him. Shit its that same guy... there's something about him and something is telling me to try and talk to him. Skylar looked fully up at the boy, looking him up and down, giving him a small smirk. He spread his legs a little further than they already were and leaned more back into his chair. He looked back at his book but it wasn't long before he looked back at the boy.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 18, 2023 01:57 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
As Matt walked on, to find the book, he wasn't surprised when he felt eyes on him again. 'maybe a friend wouldn't be too bad to have'. Once he found his book he went over to fill out the checkout slip, and slide it into the spot it belongs. He then turned around to where the guy was sitting, and walked over. A rather brave move for Matt to make. He found a chair a decent distance away and sat down. Crossing one foot over to rest on his knees as he leaned forward and opened the book to begin reading. He quickly became lost in thought, he read with his eyes, and not his brain. He kept thinking about how he was supposed to make friends. If he was meant to have any here or if he was destined to be a loner at this school. The whole time he felt flitted gazes, some longer stares. Matt wasn't sure who they were coming from though, as it seemed to him that the boy from before was still enthralled in his book. Matt decided it would be better to focus on getting too know the teachers at the bwginning of the year. He would find friend a little later. Now, having to go back three pages in he book. He resumed reading. Waiting for whatever was going to happen next.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 18, 2023 02:03 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar watched as the boy sat at one of the chairs in the library. He was fairly close to him. Fuck it... Sky closed his book and got up. He then walked over to the guy. "Hey, you're new right," Sky said, his words were soft-spoken. Sky wanted to get to know this guy, so if it was him that had to go up to him so be it. Skylar found him intriguing and attractive, he couldn't just sit there and do nothing. Skylar usually isn't this bold though, usually, he would sit and wait for them to come up to him but this guy didn't pay too much attention to him. Maybe this guy was just too nervous, but Sky could understand that.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 18, 2023 02:13 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
As he read, he flipped the page, opening up a whole new chapter. In his book and his life. " yes, I'm new. I'm Matthew, but you can call me Matt" He didn't know how to reply, so he gave him the introduction without having to ask for it. When he finished with his words he gave a small smile and stood up. He about doubled over in pain and the fact his vision was blurring out. He did a good job at covering for it though. His shakey hands where wiped on his pants before clasped together Infront of him. A small habit he picked up to prevent himself from fidgeting to much, as he often found himself doing. Now that he was getting a closer look at this guy, he was a little nicer to look at then most. He also seemed to be kind hearted, judging from his soft spoken words. It was either that or he was being respectful in the library, he admired both possibilies. He ignored the weight that seemed to loom above his chest threatening to make him start breathing harder. He nervously ran a hand under his beanie and through his hair before bringing it across the back of his head to scratch his neck. He gave a small smile, A little weak grin, just to signify that he was friendly.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 18, 2023 02:21 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar watched as the boy replied and then stood up. Does he not want to talk to me? Sky thought to himself but shrugged it off as he began to speak. "Well its nice to meet you Matt, Im Sky or Skylar whichever is fine." Skylar said again with that same soft voice. Skylar smiled slightly before making possibly a bad decision. He checked him out and was going to say something but decided not to. "I'll see ya around Matt." Skylar said, tossing him a smirky smile before checking his out again, this time slower as he walked away. He smirked to himself and walked out of the library.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 18, 2023 02:32 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
'how peculiar' Matt thought to himself. " yeah! See ya around i guess." He noticed how Sky seemed rather quick at leaving. 'i only stood up to be polite' Matt felt as if he didn't reply quite as he should have. He took a moment to think about the scenario that just went down. He thought of ways he couldve lengthened the interaction. Matt likes geared there in the library a while longer before the last bell of the day rang. He decided it would be kind of him to go and let the teacher know he was okay. He he started back towards the classroom. Still reminiscing the recent events. He wished the interaction had been longer, but Sky seemed eager to escape the confrontation. As he reached the class room he stepped in and had a few words with the teacher. After a while, he said goodbye, and made his way back home. Deciding he was starving, and beyond ready for a home cooked meal of chicken and rice. Maybe he'd make it with Italian seasonings tonight? Matt went about his after school life as any other teenager would do. He watched videos on his phone, played a few games, and ended his night with a shower. Not bothering to fully dry or brush his hair, he collapsed into bed and though briefly 'I wonder what sky's doing now?'
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 18, 2023 02:41 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(time skip to next day at history class)

The next day, Skylar made his way to history class pretty early. He was kind of excited to see this mystery Matt but he was also a bit nervous. He leaned back in his chair and occasionally glanced up at the classroom door, hoping to see Matt. Sky pulled out his phone to distract himself for the time being. Today he was wearing grey sweatpants and a dark red hoodie, his hair was up in a man bun and he had some left over smudged eyeshadow around his eyes. His eyeshadow or eyeliner was never much, but it sure made him look hot.

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 18, 2023 02:50 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
As Matt walked into second period after an uneventful first period and morning. He was greeted with Sky, sitting in he same spot as yesterday. He made his way over to the same empty seat. Placed his stuff neatly down on the desk, and sat. He was at a lack of conversation starters, so he simple stated; " you left so suddenly yesterday in fourth?" Matt wondered if he did something that made him uncomfortable in any way. He sure hoped he didnt. Matt was interested in this Sky person more than hed been in anyone else he'd met before. He would sure hate to make him uncomfortable. Today Matt wore a white button up, that wasn't buttoned up, that revealed A graphic tee. The shirt was accompanied my some black cargo pants and dark grey tennis shoes.He attempted to put his hair into a bun like Sky had in today, but it was too short for all of it to fit in, so it became a half up pony tail that just stuck out like feathers from the back of his head. He threw on some small stuff earrings because he thought they looked nice. He didn't put much effort into school outfits because he'd rather dirty good clothes for something more important. Matt had unintentionally skipped breakfast this morning, and was rather hungry.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 18, 2023 02:56 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As the bell rang Sky looked up, seeing Matt. He caught himself smiling so he stopped but kept a small smile. "Yeah sorry, I just didn't know if you wanted to talk," Sky said, speaking a little more quietly since class did start. Sky examined the boy, starting with his outfit, it was rather interesting. Sky liked the cargo pants and the graphic tee but why the button up. He didn't judge too hard because Matt still did look good. Sky looked closer and saw his earrings and smiled a bit, he found them cute. Sky will admit, he thought this guy was one of the most attractive guys at his school, there was something about him that pulled him in.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 18, 2023 03:14 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt spoke in a hushed voice, while unpacking his things, " didn't want to talk? Of course I do, to be honest your the only one who's spoken to me besides teachers" his hand brushed over the top of the book he was reading as he reached for his pencil. A minor paper cut had resulted from that encounter. " crap" he swore under his breathe as he moved his hand away from his white shirt. Matt always seemed to get hurt easier than others and it really pissed him off sometimes. Not knowing what to do he licked the blood off of his finger, for fear of wiping it on his clothes. And then put pressure on it with his other hand. Hoping that its stopped bleeding and he wouldn't have to leave to go get a bandaid. He set out his notebook and pencil, and like usual, doodles away as the teacher ran on and on about countless topics that didn't matter all that much. Mat hoped they'd actually learn something sometime soon. Sitting here doing nothing was rather anticlimactic for Matt. He found it the worst thing he could ever do. He'd rather be being slightly productive than getting absolutely nothing done.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 .. 39

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us