Exist
o-o
I would ask for the chimmy cause, well, yeah, but I do not have den space 😞
 Ace
07:14:41 ace <3
hey, anyone wanna pvp for my quest?
 Existence
07:13:59 Exist / Kuskyn
Rogue, I've gotten a chimera, black phase, crooked tail, 3 melas and a viti 4 no xD
 Rogue Wildfires
07:12:11 Mac and Cheese
Exist
lol
 Existence
07:11:38 Exist / Kuskyn
I don't want Sv pups apparently I want defect pups..
-WP Click-
X.x
 Rogue Wildfires
07:10:36 Mac and Cheese
Hollow,
Many people suffer from anxiety and know how to deal with it. I do.
 Silent Lucidity
07:10:31 Silent, Lucid
Tarnished Desires wakes up from a nap to see Botched Murder? staring at them.

Affinity: --- Strong Like
Mood: Subdued

Already tormenting the pups I see :)
 Silent Lucidity
07:08:53 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 Rogue Wildfires
07:08:42 Mac and Cheese
Inej chases Nina

Stats: Battle +1
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Fierce
 Hollow_Howls
06:47:52 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Icemoons
That's a really weird and kinda concerning way to start a conversation. Maybe next time leave that "I'm an expert on anxiety" out of your message?
 icemoons
06:31:45 slushy,ice,moon,
hi guys, Prudy Im an expert on anxiety, take some deep breaths, what time are you going to get the boot off?
 purdy
06:27:04 
I'm scared
 Pigeon
06:25:49 Bird
Hey chat how are y'all
 binders united
06:24:04 binders | school
Ok, gotta go to school! Bye!
 Urux
06:24:00 Urox
Sounds about right lol. I plan to bread my DH and SV boosts together but I doubt I'll get either boost often
 purdy
06:23:58 
I'm getting off my boot today and they might have to rebreak my foot:p
 binders united
06:21:38 binders | school
I bred TWO ExW and ExH and Obedient wolves and they failed to produce me a ExW OR ExH
 binders united
06:19:00 binders | school
It gives you motivation to go and do the quests. before, I just explored and hope I finished a quest
 Urux
06:17:43 Urox
I put myself up in the leaves game so you can see :)

Yeah, I like the update too! So many tokens for the halloween boost in wolf part haha
 binders united
06:16:58 binders | school
they changed quests? I like the new version

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -3
Ocelot : 0
Black Bear : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24 

Salems Short StoriesFebruary 16, 2024 01:12 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
80HD T^T
~
The air was thick with tension as Raedier guided Aeliyx back to their sanctuary, his heart heavy with concern for his beloved. With each step, the weight of their shared ordeal pressed down upon them, a silent reminder of the dangers that lurked in the shadows.

As they crossed the threshold of their home, Raedier's gaze lingered on Aeliyx's pale form, a silent prayer for his swift recovery. With gentle hands, he guided Aeliyx to their bed, the soft embrace of the mattress offering a welcome respite from the trials of the night.

"Rest now, my love," Raedier murmured, his voice a soothing melody in the stillness of the room. "I'll take care of you."

Aeliyx nodded weakly, his eyes fluttering closed as he surrendered to the exhaustion that weighed upon him. Raedier watched over him with a tender gaze, his heart aching with the desire to ease Aeliyx's pain.

With practiced hands, Raedier set to work tending to Aeliyx's wounds, the soft glow of candlelight casting a gentle halo around them. He cleaned and dressed the injuries with meticulous care, each movement a silent testament to his unwavering devotion.

As he worked, Raedier's thoughts drifted to the trials they had endured together, the battles won and lost in the name of love. Aeliyx had always been his guiding light, a beacon of hope in the darkest of times.

Finally, as the last bandage was secured in place, Raedier leaned in close, his lips brushing against Aeliyx's forehead in a tender caress. "Sleep well, my heart," he whispered, his voice a gentle murmur in the stillness of the night.

And as Aeliyx drifted into slumber, a sense of peace washed over Raedier, his heart lighter for the knowledge that his beloved was safe in his arms. With a final kiss pressed to Aeliyx's lips, Raedier settled beside him, the warmth of their love cocooning them in a blanket of solace.

Salems Short StoriesFebruary 16, 2024 01:13 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Mm blanket- I. Surprised I can still read-
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 16, 2024 11:20 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
might as well read if you're in english class
~
As the first light of dawn painted the sky in hues of pink and gold, Raedier stirred from his slumber, the events of the night still fresh in his mind. With a tender gaze, he watched over Aeliyx, his beloved still lost in the realm of dreams.

With a soft sigh, Raedier gently extricated himself from the embrace of their bed, careful not to disturb Aeliyx's peaceful repose. Padding quietly across the room, he made his way to the kitchen, a sense of purpose guiding his steps.

The kitchen was bathed in the soft glow of morning light as Raedier set to work, the rhythmic clatter of pots and pans a soothing symphony in the stillness of the room. With practiced hands, he began to prepare a breakfast fit for a king, a feast of flavors and aromas that danced tantalizingly in the air.

First, Raedier set a pot of water to boil, the gentle heat slowly coaxing forth the fragrant aroma of freshly ground coffee beans. As the water heated, he turned his attention to the array of ingredients laid out before him, a bounty of fruits, cheeses, and breads waiting to be transformed into a culinary masterpiece.

With a deft hand, Raedier sliced and diced, chopped and sautéed, the sizzle of bacon filling the air as it crisped to perfection in the skillet. Meanwhile, slices of bread toasted golden brown in the oven, their warm, buttery scent mingling with the heady aroma of brewing coffee.

As the final touches were added to the meal, Raedier's heart swelled with pride, the sight of the lavish spread before him a testament to his love for Aeliyx. With a satisfied smile, he arranged the dishes on a tray, careful not to disturb the delicate balance of flavors and textures.

With breakfast prepared, Raedier made his way back to the bedroom, the enticing aroma of freshly brewed coffee wafting in his wake. Gently nudging Aeliyx awake, he whispered softly, "Good morning, my love. Breakfast is served."

Aeliyx stirred from his slumber, his eyes fluttering open to the sight of Raedier standing before him, a tray laden with delights in hand. With a grateful smile, he accepted the offering, savoring the taste of each delectable morsel as they shared the meal together.

Salems Short StoriesFebruary 16, 2024 11:27 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Mmm foodd
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 16, 2024 11:30 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
shortest chapter i've ever written
~
As Aeliyx savored the flavors of the breakfast, Raedier settled beside him, a gentle touch guiding his hands as he checked Aeliyx's wounds once more. The morning light filtered through the window, casting a soft glow upon their shared sanctuary.

"How are you feeling?" Raedier inquired softly, his gaze tender as he examined the bandages.

Aeliyx offered a reassuring smile, albeit tinged with a hint of discomfort. "Better, now that you're here," he replied, his voice laced with gratitude.

Raedier's lips curved into a fond smile, his touch gentle as he adjusted the bandages. "You're a brave soul, Aeliyx," he murmured, his fingers tracing the line of a particularly nasty bruise. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

Aeliyx's expression softened, his gaze meeting Raedier's with unwavering affection. "You'll never have to find out," he vowed, his voice filled with quiet determination.

Salems Short StoriesFebruary 16, 2024 11:40 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
That was really short, and left me wanting more. I will lend you brain cells <3
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 18, 2024 11:04 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
I'm having Raedier suffer <3 by which I mean i reset it so now Raedier has to crush on aeliyx from afar
Sorry it's so short ;-;
~
The bustling city streets of Deadsprings hummed with the energy of the evening rush as Raedier made his way to the quaint café where Aeliyx was known to frequent. His heart fluttered with nervous anticipation as he stepped inside, the warm aroma of freshly brewed coffee enveloping him.

"Excuse me, I'll have a black coffee, please," Raedier said to the barista, his voice tinged with a hint of apprehension. He selected a table near the window, strategically positioning himself within earshot of Aeliyx and his date.

As he sipped his coffee, Raedier discreetly observed Aeliyx and his companion, their animated conversation filling the air around him. He listened intently, his ears tuned to every word exchanged between them, eager to catch any hint of Aeliyx's thoughts or feelings.

"Rylan, huh? Interesting name," Raedier muttered under his breath, committing the name to memory as he continued to eavesdrop on their conversation.

Despite his best efforts to remain inconspicuous, Raedier couldn't shake the nervous flutter in his stomach. He stole furtive glances in Aeliyx's direction, careful not to draw attention to himself as he immersed himself in their conversation.

Aeliyx's laughter rang out like music to Raedier's ears, a bittersweet melody that tugged at his heartstrings. He longed to be the one eliciting those joyful sounds from Aeliyx, to share in the warmth of his smile and the sparkle in his eyes.

But as the evening wore on and the conversation between Aeliyx and Rylan flowed effortlessly, Raedier's heart grew heavy with the realization that he would always be on the outside looking in. No matter how much he yearned for Aeliyx's affection, he was destined to remain a silent observer in Aeliyx's life.

With a heavy sigh, Raedier drained the last of his coffee and rose from his seat, his heart heavy with unspoken longing. He cast one final glance at Aeliyx and Rylan, their laughter echoing in his ears as he slipped out of the café and into the night.

Salems Short StoriesFebruary 18, 2024 11:06 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
More.
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 18, 2024 11:12 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
As you wish
I promise, more chapters will be better i just gotta get him on another mission again-
~
The chilly night air enveloped Raedier as he stepped out of the café, his mind still reeling from the encounter with Aeliyx and Rylan. With each step, his thoughts churned with a tumultuous mix of longing and frustration, his heart heavy with unspoken words.

"I wish you were with me, not him," Raedier muttered to himself, his voice barely above a whisper as he navigated the familiar streets of Deadsprings. The city seemed to pulse with life around him, oblivious to the turmoil raging within his chest.

As he neared the imposing façade of the Black Rose office buildings, Raedier's steps faltered, a wave of apprehension washing over him. He hesitated on the threshold, his gaze fixed on the looming structure before him, a stark reminder of the responsibilities that awaited him within.

Summoning a facade of determination, Raedier squared his shoulders and marched forward, each footfall echoing in the empty street. His mind raced with thoughts of Aeliyx, his presence a constant presence in the forefront of his thoughts, a tantalizing reminder of what could never be.

With a heavy sigh, Raedier pushed open the doors to the Black Rose building, the familiar scent of polished wood and stale air enveloping him as he stepped inside. The cavernous lobby stretched out before him, a silent sentinel guarding the secrets held within its walls.

Raedier glanced around, his gaze lingering on the rows of empty desks and darkened offices, a stark contrast to the bustling energy of the city outside. He took a deep breath, steeling himself for the confrontation that awaited him, before striding purposefully toward his manager's office, determination burning in his veins.

But as he reached for the doorknob, a sudden sense of hesitation gripped him, his hand hovering in mid-air as he wrestled with conflicting emotions. He closed his eyes, willing himself to push aside thoughts of Aeliyx and Rylan, focusing instead on the task at hand.

Salems Short StoriesFebruary 18, 2024 11:13 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Hehehehhehehe. I love spinoffs

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us