03:08:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
I just realized she's given me 3 axanthics
 STS
03:07:22 TS, Speckles
Hello
 Hallow's Eve
03:06:48 Hallow, Eve
I think this will be my next stud design. Though I am considering doing more of a white stud than a dark stud, since Wraith is pretty dark
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:06:39 Ash (he/they)
tin can, keep. 52AC
 Crypto Currency
03:06:20 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
paws?
 Continental Wolves
03:06:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Hmm keep or no?
 Crypto Currency
03:04:02 Ash (he/they)
eevee, i know. at some point i wanted buffy talents, but...
 Hallow's Eve
03:03:13 Hallow, Eve
List

Oh he's pretty too!
 Continental Wolves
03:03:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
>.>
Im broke after mass breeding wolves
 Listless
03:02:51 List
leaf
she looks pretty!
 Hallow's Eve
03:02:42 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

I totally understand, I am considering slowly adding talents to him, theyre just so expensive.
 Tiny Village
03:02:37 Tiny
Ello
 Listless
03:02:32 List
this is my favorite boy <3
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
03:01:56 Leaf she/her
Crypto this is her
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:01:46 Ash (he/they)
Eevee, i know, but thats about all haha
if he were a lower gen...
 Hallow's Eve
03:01:01 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

Those talents! I'm jealous lol

List

Thank you!! I'm so super excited about him!
 Apothecary
03:00:50 Medicinally Autistic
Mushroom Hole: 116564 Mushrooms

Where I have to stop till after work
 Crypto Currency
03:00:36 Ash (he/they)
leaf, sure
 Listless
03:00:11 List
Hallow

oooo he looks awesome
 Crypto Currency
03:00:02 Ash (he/they)
Eevee, he's amazing. my only good stud is this one: -WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Bobcat : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22   ..   24 

Salems Short StoriesFebruary 14, 2024 12:38 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
I think my nose might be broke. This numbs the pain though<3

Edited at February 14, 2024 12:38 PM by -Sweet-Poison-
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 14, 2024 12:46 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Stop bleeding D:
~
Part 4 of whatever I called it, I'm gonna come up with a simpler name soon
The kitchen was filled with the comforting aroma of breakfast as Aeliyx and Raedier shared a quiet morning together. Amidst the sizzling sounds of eggs and the clinking of utensils, Raedier turned to Aeliyx with a thoughtful expression.
"You know, we've been through a lot together," Raedier said, stirring the coffee in his cup. "And I was thinking, do you have any specific requirements or wishes for when we get married?"
Aeliyx paused, a gentle smile playing on his lips. "Well, June sixteenth would be a nice day for a wedding, don't you think?"
Raedier chuckled, setting the coffee spoon aside. "June sixteenth it is, then. Anything else you'd like, my love?"
Aeliyx pretended to ponder, tapping his chin with a playful expression. "I suppose I'd like a venue with lots of natural light, and maybe flowers—wildflowers, to be precise."
Raedier nodded, committing the details to memory. "Wildflowers it is, and we'll find the perfect venue that bathes us in sunlight. Anything else on your wish list?"
Aeliyx leaned against the counter, enjoying the cozy atmosphere of their kitchen. "Just you, Raedier. That's all I need."
Raedier smiled, his eyes filled with warmth. "Well, you've got me. June sixteenth, wildflowers, and all the love I can give."
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 14, 2024 12:55 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Hehehehehhehehe I love these guys so much *-*
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 14, 2024 02:06 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Ehhh, too lazy to name it
~
Aeliyx cautiously stepped outside, the cityscape bustling with life around him. His eyes darted across the street, spotting Kāne, a formidable adversary and relentless pursuer who worked for the very organization seeking Aeliyx's capture.
"Kāne," Aeliyx called out, a mix of defiance and caution in his voice.
Kāne turned, locking eyes with Aeliyx. The tension hung in the air as they regarded each other, both aware of the dangerous dance they were about to engage in.
"What brings you to this part of town?" Kāne inquired, his tone giving nothing away.
"Just passing through," Aeliyx replied nonchalantly, concealing his true purpose. The streets became a battleground for their unspoken rivalry.
As Aeliyx navigated through the crowd, he couldn't shake the feeling of being hunted. Kāne moved with purpose, scanning the surroundings for any sign of his elusive target.
Aeliyx weaved through alleyways, ducking into shadows, doing everything in his power to avoid detection. The city became a labyrinth, and Aeliyx the elusive prey, darting from one hiding spot to another.
Despite his best efforts, Aeliyx sensed Kāne closing in. The subtle shifts in the crowd, the occasional glimpse of a familiar figure—they all pointed to the relentless pursuit. Aeliyx's heart raced as he considered his next move.
The moment of truth arrived when Kāne's gaze locked onto Aeliyx from across a crowded square. Their eyes met, and time seemed to freeze—a silent acknowledgment of the impending confrontation.
Aeliyx's instincts screamed at him to flee, to trigger a chase that would take them through the labyrinthine streets of the city. The question hung in the air: would Aeliyx escape Kāne's clutches once again, or was this the moment the relentless assassin finally closed in?
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 14, 2024 02:10 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Bro- cliff hangerrrr- <3 still wonderful regardless
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 14, 2024 02:11 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
continuing
someone really needs to tell me how you can space them out without emojis in the same alignment :') please
PM me or something :')
~
Aeliyx's heart pounded in his chest as he bolted through the crowded streets, the sound of his footfalls drowned out by the cacophony of the city. His senses were heightened, every nerve on edge as he navigated the maze-like alleys and thoroughfares, desperate to evade Kāne's relentless pursuit.
Kāne was hot on his heels, a shadow in pursuit, his movements calculated and precise. Aeliyx darted through narrow passageways, weaving through throngs of people, his breaths coming in ragged gasps as he pushed his body to its limits.
The chase intensified as Aeliyx sprinted down alleyways, leaping over obstacles and ducking under low-hanging awnings. His pulse raced with adrenaline, the fear of capture driving him forward with a surge of primal energy.
Suddenly, Aeliyx skidded to a halt as he reached a dead end, his heart sinking as he realized he had run into a trap. He turned frantically, searching for an escape route, but Kāne was closing in fast, his footsteps echoing ominously against the walls of the narrow alley.
With nowhere left to run, Aeliyx braced himself for the inevitable confrontation, his mind racing with thoughts of escape and survival. But as Kāne loomed closer, Aeliyx's resolve wavered, his breaths coming in shallow gasps as he prepared to face his adversary head-on.
In a split-second decision, Aeliyx lunged forward, narrowly evading Kāne's outstretched hand as he darted past him, his heart pounding in his chest as he raced down the alleyway, his every movement fueled by sheer desperation.
But just as Aeliyx thought he had escaped, a firm hand clamped down on his shoulder, sending a jolt of panic coursing through his veins. With a surge of adrenaline, Aeliyx twisted free, his heart pounding in his chest as he sprinted away, his pursuer hot on his heels.
As Aeliyx raced through the crowded streets, his mind raced with thoughts of escape and survival, his every instinct screaming at him to flee. But no matter how fast he ran, he could feel Kāne's presence looming ever closer, a relentless shadow that refused to be shaken.
And as Aeliyx glanced over his shoulder, he knew that the chase was far from over. With every heartbeat, he could feel Kāne closing in, his pursuer relentless in his pursuit. And as Aeliyx ran on, his every step a desperate bid for freedom, he knew that only one thing was certain—the chase was far from over, and the relentless pursuit of Kāne would continue until one of them emerged victorious.
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 15, 2024 12:03 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
I refuse to title things now.
~
As Aeliyx sprinted through the labyrinthine streets, his lungs burned with exertion and his muscles screamed for respite. With each passing moment, Kāne's presence loomed closer, an ominous shadow trailing in his wake.

Panic surged through Aeliyx as he rounded a corner, only to find himself confronted by a dead end. His heart hammered in his chest as he turned to face his pursuer, steeling himself for the inevitable confrontation.

Kāne emerged from the shadows, his gaze piercing and relentless. "There's nowhere left to run, Aeliyx," he declared, his voice cold and unforgiving.

Aeliyx squared his shoulders, his resolve unwavering despite the fear that gnawed at his insides. "I won't let you take me back," he spat defiantly, his voice tinged with desperation.

With a swift motion, Kāne lunged forward, his movements fluid and precise. Aeliyx dodged and weaved, but Kāne's attacks were relentless, each blow landing with bone-jarring force.

As the struggle raged on, Aeliyx felt his strength waning, his breaths coming in ragged gasps as he fought to hold his ground. But try as he might, he could not shake Kāne's iron grip, the assassin's hold unyielding as he pressed Aeliyx against the unforgiving stone wall.

Desperation clawed at Aeliyx as he struggled to break free, his every movement met with fierce resistance. With a surge of adrenaline, he summoned every ounce of strength within him, pushing back against Kāne with all his might.

But in the end, it was futile. With a final, decisive blow, Kāne delivered a devastating strike that sent Aeliyx crashing to the ground, his body wracked with pain as darkness closed in around him.

Meanwhile, back at their home, Raedier paced anxiously, his heart heavy with worry as the minutes stretched into hours. With each passing moment, his anxiety mounted, a knot of fear tightening in his chest.

"Why hasn't he returned yet?" Raedier muttered to himself, his thoughts consumed by visions of Aeliyx in danger. With each passing moment, his concern deepened, a sense of foreboding settling over him like a shroud.

And as the day wore on, Raedier's fears only grew, a sense of dread gnawing at his insides as he waited for any sign of Aeliyx's return. But in the silence of the empty house, there was only the echo of his own troubled thoughts, a haunting reminder of the uncertainty that loomed on the horizon.

Edited at February 15, 2024 12:03 PM by Salem
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 15, 2024 12:25 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award

The struggle between Aeliyx and Kāne intensified with each passing moment, the air thick with tension as they grappled in a desperate bid for control. Aeliyx's heart pounded in his chest, adrenaline coursing through his veins as he fought against Kāne's unyielding grip.

"Let me go, Kāne!" Aeliyx's voice echoed through the dimly lit alley, a mixture of anger and fear lacing his words. He strained against the restraints, muscles aching with exertion as he struggled to break free.

Kāne's expression remained impassive as he tightened the bindings, his movements calculated and precise. "You know I can't do that, Aeliyx," he replied evenly, his voice a stark contrast to the chaos unfolding around them. "It's out of my hands now."

Aeliyx's mind raced, searching for a way out of this nightmare. He glanced around frantically, hoping for a glimmer of hope in the darkness. But the alley offered no solace, its narrow confines trapping them in a dangerous dance of predator and prey.

Outside their home, Raedier paced anxiously, his footsteps echoing in the empty hallway. Every passing moment felt like an eternity as he grappled with the weight of uncertainty. He clenched his fists, his jaw set in determination as he prepared to face the unknown.

"I have to find him," Raedier murmured to himself, the words a solemn vow as he pushed open the door and stepped into the fading light of dusk. The world outside was bathed in hues of gold and crimson, a stark contrast to the turmoil raging within him.

As he navigated the winding streets, Raedier's mind raced with memories of their time together. He recalled the laughter they shared, the quiet moments of intimacy that bound them together. But now, those memories felt like distant echoes, overshadowed by the looming threat that hung over them.

With each step, Raedier's resolve strengthened, fueled by the knowledge that he would stop at nothing to bring Aeliyx home safely. The city unfolded before him, a labyrinth of alleys and hidden corners, but Raedier pressed on, guided by a singular purpose.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows across the cobblestone streets, Raedier's determination burned bright within him. He would not rest until he found Aeliyx, no matter the cost.

Salems Short StoriesFebruary 15, 2024 12:33 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award

The city streets stretched out before Raedier like a maze of uncertainty, each alleyway and thoroughfare leading him deeper into the heart of darkness. With every step, he felt the weight of anticipation bearing down on him, the desperate need to find Aeliyx driving him forward.

Raedier's senses were on high alert as he navigated the labyrinthine streets, his gaze darting from one shadowy corner to the next. Every sound seemed amplified, every movement magnified, as he searched for any sign of his beloved.

The echoes of his footsteps reverberated off the cobblestone streets, mingling with the distant hum of the city. Raedier's heart pounded in his chest, a steady rhythm of determination propelling him ever forward.

As he rounded a corner, his eyes fell upon the imposing structure that loomed before him. The house stood like a silent sentinel, its windows dark and foreboding against the fading light of dusk.

A surge of adrenaline coursed through Raedier's veins as he approached the building, his senses sharpened by the anticipation of what lay within. He paused for a moment, his hand hovering over the doorknob, steeling himself for what lay ahead.

With a deep breath, Raedier pushed open the door and stepped into the dimly lit interior. The air was heavy with the scent of must and decay, the silence broken only by the faint creaking of floorboards beneath his feet.

Raedier's heart raced as he moved through the house, his senses alert to every sound and movement. He moved with purpose, his determination unwavering as he searched for any sign of Aeliyx.

The rooms were shrouded in darkness, the shadows seeming to dance and flicker with a life of their own. Raedier's mind raced with thoughts of Aeliyx, his heart aching with the fear of what might have befallen him.

With each passing moment, Raedier's resolve only grew stronger. He would not rest until he found Aeliyx, no matter the cost. And so, he pressed on, guided by a singular purpose: to bring his beloved home safely.

As he ascended the creaking staircase, Raedier's mind raced with possibilities. Every shadow seemed to hold a secret, every corner hiding a potential threat. But he pushed aside his fear, focusing only on the task at hand.

Finally, he reached the top of the staircase and paused before a closed door. With a deep breath, he reached out and turned the handle, the door swinging open with a soft creak.

And as Raedier stepped into the darkness beyond, he knew that he was one step closer to finding Aeliyx.

Edited at February 15, 2024 12:34 PM by Salem
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 15, 2024 06:51 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Heheheheh... More now please

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22   ..   24 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us