07:08:42 Mac and Cheese
Inej chases Nina

Stats: Battle +1
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Fierce
 Hollow_Howls
06:47:52 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Icemoons
That's a really weird and kinda concerning way to start a conversation. Maybe next time leave that "I'm an expert on anxiety" out of your message?
 icemoons
06:31:45 slushy,ice,moon,
hi guys, Prudy Im an expert on anxiety, take some deep breaths, what time are you going to get the boot off?
 purdy
06:27:04 
I'm scared
 Pigeon
06:25:49 Bird
Hey chat how are y'all
 binders united
06:24:04 binders | school
Ok, gotta go to school! Bye!
 Urux
06:24:00 Urox
Sounds about right lol. I plan to bread my DH and SV boosts together but I doubt I'll get either boost often
 purdy
06:23:58 
I'm getting off my boot today and they might have to rebreak my foot:p
 binders united
06:21:38 binders | school
I bred TWO ExW and ExH and Obedient wolves and they failed to produce me a ExW OR ExH
 binders united
06:19:00 binders | school
It gives you motivation to go and do the quests. before, I just explored and hope I finished a quest
 Urux
06:17:43 Urox
I put myself up in the leaves game so you can see :)

Yeah, I like the update too! So many tokens for the halloween boost in wolf part haha
 binders united
06:16:58 binders | school
they changed quests? I like the new version
 Urux
06:16:52 Urox
Leaves are for a fall event. You get them sometimes when you go on a wolf's page. Each one will have a number, you can use them in a leaves PvP. Go to Realm > Games > Leaves and place your pack up there and someone will accept ^^ You have to get the highest number :P
 binders united
06:15:19 binders | school
what does a leaf do?
 Listless
05:46:05 List
i literally just need three more chipmunks 😭 where are they
 Boo
05:45:37 Chrissy
the heart burn is killer this morning. 😖
 Urux
05:45:28 Urox
Ara
Owch :')
 Arachne
05:45:06 Ara/Kat
Urux
Yeahh :')
 Urux
05:41:14 Urox
Ara
How does that happen? Packs get deleted?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -3
Ocelot : 0
Black Bear : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   114 

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 01:16 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award

Matunda said:

silhouetteissleepy said:
it's the law that we must make up some fantasy sea shanties too :)

YES!
Ooh, my character will play a concertina 0.0
Should I make her an expert or an amateur at it? I think having her as an amateur would be much sillier and very entertaining. XD

Maybe she could start off as an amateur and slowly get better as the story progresses?

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
i'm just gonna address the roles
ROLE LIST
-
captain
first mate
quartermaster - claimed by los campensinos
sailing master - secretly claimed by me
cook - i assume moff is gonna take that role
medic
sailor (we can make up whatever odd jobs)
-
not really sorted by hierarchy. the first four roles are as close as you get to "in control" but i don't think anyone is really the overlord of the ship. sailing master probably has the compass just because they're in charge of sailing and are the most experienced among the crew. quartermaster is in charge of rations, clothing, quarters, and other supplies. the first mate is like the Back Up captain and their word is just as important. captain is in charge of where they go and probably who does what during the beginning of fights before it becomes too chaotic to do anything at all, among other captain things. they aren't the supreme ruler though since i dislike having leadership roles that are all powerful, unobjectionable

Edited at July 14, 2024 01:17 PM by Salt Shaker

Moff

Neutral

Give Award

Matunda said:

Moff said:
I see your desire for fruit and I raise you: Sea weed. It has vitamin c and is indeed very edible

The ocean goes very deep. To get seaweed would be very difficult, and I don't imagine it's very tasty either. XD

Sea weed can be dried pretty easily and can be used to make broth for soup or some kinds can just be eaten straight up
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 01:17 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award

Matunda said:

Moff said:
I see your desire for fruit and I raise you: Sea weed. It has vitamin c and is indeed very edible

The ocean goes very deep. To get seaweed would be very difficult, and I don't imagine it's very tasty either. XD

There's a lot of seaweed that washes up close to shore as well in my experience!!
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 01:17 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

silhouetteissleepy said:

Matunda said:

silhouetteissleepy said:
it's the law that we must make up some fantasy sea shanties too :)

YES!
Ooh, my character will play a concertina 0.0
Should I make her an expert or an amateur at it? I think having her as an amateur would be much sillier and very entertaining. XD

Maybe she could start off as an amateur and slowly get better as the story progresses?

That's a good idea. I think I'll do that. 👍 ^^
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 01:18 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Moff said:

Matunda said:

Moff said:

Sea weed can be dried pretty easily and can be used to make broth for soup or some kinds can just be eaten straight up

silhouetteissleepy said:

Matunda said:

Moff said:

There's a lot of seaweed that washes up close to shore as well in my experience!!

Do I need more education on the ocean? I think so *^*
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 01:18 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award

Salt Shaker said:
ROLE LIST
-
captain
first mate
medic
-
not really sorted by hierarchy. the first four roles are as close as you get to "in control" but i don't think anyone is really the overlord of the ship. sailing master probably has the compass just because they're in charge of sailing and are the most experienced among the crew. quartermaster is in charge of rations, clothing, quarters, and other supplies. the first mate is like the Back Up captain and their word is just as important. captain is in charge of where they go and probably who does what during the beginning of fights before it becomes too chaotic to do anything at all, among other captain things. they aren't the supreme ruler though since i dislike having leadership roles that are all powerful, unobjectionable

Maybe my character could be the first mate? That feels like the kind of job he'd like lmao
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 01:19 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
I will probably make my character a sailor. I prefer my characters to not be as important for some reason XD

Salt Shaker said:
ROLE LIST
-
captain
first mate
medic
-

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 01:19 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
anyways the sea monster baby. my character has it in his List of Goals that he loves documenting sea monsters and hunting them because that's the only real way to study one. but if he saw there was a baby he'd argue against killing it because there's Finally a sea monster he can watch for hours and not have to slay it because it poses a threat
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 01:20 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award

Matunda said:
Moff said:

Matunda said:

Moff said:

silhouetteissleepy said:

Matunda said:

Moff said:

Do I need more education on the ocean? I think so *^*

If you need any ocean info I live in Atlantic Canada and we're surrounded by it lmao :)

Edited at July 14, 2024 01:22 PM by silhouetteissleepy

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   114 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us