Wolf Play : The Awakening | Revamped | Discussion Thread
Chatbox
 Hollow_Howls
06:47:52 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Icemoons
That's a really weird and kinda concerning way to start a conversation. Maybe next time leave that "I'm an expert on anxiety" out of your message?
 icemoons
06:31:45 slushy,ice,moon,
hi guys, Prudy Im an expert on anxiety, take some deep breaths, what time are you going to get the boot off?
 purdy
06:27:04 
I'm scared
 Pigeon
06:25:49 Bird
Hey chat how are y'all
 binders united
06:24:04 binders | school
Ok, gotta go to school! Bye!
 Urux
06:24:00 Urox
Sounds about right lol. I plan to bread my DH and SV boosts together but I doubt I'll get either boost often
 purdy
06:23:58 
I'm getting off my boot today and they might have to rebreak my foot:p
 binders united
06:21:38 binders | school
I bred TWO ExW and ExH and Obedient wolves and they failed to produce me a ExW OR ExH
 binders united
06:19:00 binders | school
It gives you motivation to go and do the quests. before, I just explored and hope I finished a quest
 Urux
06:17:43 Urox
I put myself up in the leaves game so you can see :)

Yeah, I like the update too! So many tokens for the halloween boost in wolf part haha
 binders united
06:16:58 binders | school
they changed quests? I like the new version
 Urux
06:16:52 Urox
Leaves are for a fall event. You get them sometimes when you go on a wolf's page. Each one will have a number, you can use them in a leaves PvP. Go to Realm > Games > Leaves and place your pack up there and someone will accept ^^ You have to get the highest number :P
 binders united
06:15:19 binders | school
what does a leaf do?
 Listless
05:46:05 List
i literally just need three more chipmunks 😭 where are they
 Boo
05:45:37 Chrissy
the heart burn is killer this morning. 😖
 Urux
05:45:28 Urox
Ara
Owch :')
 Arachne
05:45:06 Ara/Kat
Urux
Yeahh :')
 Urux
05:41:14 Urox
Ara
How does that happen? Packs get deleted?
 Arachne
05:37:11 Ara/Kat
iÂ’ve lost like 5 paws in the last few days x.x
 kycantina
05:15:51 ky
Urux, ooooh pretty! I can see why you did it lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -3
Ocelot : 0
Black Bear : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   23 

The Awakening | Revamped | Discussion ThreadFebruary 16, 2024 12:06 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
The lovely, big work in progress huntress is up.
The Awakening | Revamped | Discussion ThreadFebruary 16, 2024 12:08 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
XD

Spellbound said:
I will gladly write an application to be your sugar baby if it gets me pretty art 🙏🏽
I am on the edge of my seat frfr

High Hills Pack said:
A talent of mine I guess. XD
That piece cost be 22 apples, but it was so worth it. Aero cost be 20, so father and son are both incredibly pricey. And you're about ta see another one from my hunter. Though, one that isn't as expensive. >:3

Spellbound said:
Once I finish my Hunter, I'm working on my Puppers >:3
Im jealous how you find such pretty art 😭
The Awakening | Revamped | Discussion ThreadFebruary 16, 2024 12:10 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
I found some art for my pup possibly that I forgot I bought a while back
The Awakening | Revamped | Discussion ThreadFebruary 16, 2024 12:15 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
I'd love it if I could load the image quickly. :`)
But, ooo! So pretty! :0
The Awakening | Revamped | Discussion ThreadFebruary 16, 2024 12:21 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
I kinda want it redrawn but without the horns and more fur length and having the dad's luxurious tail length

Edited at February 16, 2024 12:21 AM by Spellbound
The Awakening | Revamped | Discussion ThreadFebruary 16, 2024 12:29 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Honestly, I feel like the horns make it really unique. Could even link a power ta them. And ya can't go wrong with a longer tail. It's simply fabulous. XD
Also, just because I'm nosy, are ya thinking of describing the pup ta have the fluff of a bird chick due ta their age and have the feathers increase as they age?
The Awakening | Revamped | Discussion ThreadFebruary 16, 2024 12:35 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
I feel like the horns on the pup would be more curled and ornate than just straight and boring. Because they like to decorate them with pretty things they find. And YES, because that is too cute and they're definitely a fluffy little thing and I kinda want to say they enjoy scaring the shit out of their dad by just randomly jumping from trees to practice their flying xD.
I am still trying to think of an ability for the kid, I think it would be funny for them to accidentally become a "demigod" like they can control primordial air. So their dad's air powers but x100. Like they can legit become air and summon hurricanes, tornadoes and shit

High Hills Pack said:
Honestly, I feel like the horns make it really unique. Could even link a power ta them. And ya can't go wrong with a longer tail. It's simply fabulous. XD
Also, just because I'm nosy, are ya thinking of describing the pup ta have the fluff of a bird chick due ta their age and have the feathers increase as they age?

Edited at February 16, 2024 12:36 AM by Spellbound
The Awakening | Revamped | Discussion ThreadFebruary 16, 2024 12:46 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oh, certainly. Could even describe them as little stubs as well if ya wanted ta. And yes! I'd die laughing at that! Everyone would likely wonder what's going on with him as he runs around frantically. He'd absolutely be slightly hurt in the process while his pup is absolutely fine. XD
Hmm... Could even combine Aero's two abilities if ya wanted - having them create binds and such from air itself.

Spellbound said:
I feel like the horns on the pup would be more curled and ornate than just straight and boring. Because they like to decorate them with pretty things they find. And YES, because that is too cute and they're definitely a fluffy little thing and I kinda want to say they enjoy scaring the shit out of their dad by just randomly jumping from trees to practice their flying xD.
I am still trying to think of an ability for the kid, I think it would be funny for them to accidentally become a "demigod" like they can control primordial air. So their dad's air powers but x100. Like they can legit become air and summon hurricanes, tornadoes and shit

High Hills Pack said:

Edited at February 16, 2024 12:46 AM by High Hills Pack
The Awakening | Revamped | Discussion ThreadFebruary 16, 2024 09:47 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alrighty, I am closing sign-ups for any new people. All of your WIP forms can be finished and of course, if you want more characters, you guys can make them <3 I just know we have enough people now and enough characters to begin xD
The Awakening | Revamped | Discussion ThreadFebruary 16, 2024 09:56 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Okay, for anyone online, first DO NOT POST. Secondly, did I miss anything XD

https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=19&t=89669

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   23 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us