Wolf Play : Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP Discussion
Chatbox
 starrywing
06:00:43 Novo/Starry
You have logged in 7 days in a row.
You earned: Jade Monkey
 Ecifircas
05:57:02 
Forest Shadows, dominance and wisdom - it increases the CP cap for both stats by 25.
 Forest Shadows
05:49:56 
Does Archiac Pride just increase dominance limit?
 distant-lands
05:45:22 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
just snagged one of arrax's kids from the trading post <3 he's so cute
 Crescent Nightwalker
04:37:05 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Nightshade
I just woke up at 5:15 AM and its currently5:36EST...
 Salem
03:54:31 Rumi
Support? <3
-WP Click-
 Night Shade
03:45:25 Graves | Chaos
Sleep*
 Night Shade
03:45:18 Graves | Chaos
Thank you! I'm going I even she's haha
 Hydroberry
03:44:48 
Sleep well 😴
 Night Shade
03:42:48 Graves | Chaos
I need to log off and go to bed. I have to get up in a few hours ;-;
 Hydroberry
03:41:08 
The latest updates have definitely been an advantage as far as I'm concerned 😊
 Night Shade
03:40:46 Graves | Chaos
Yeah it went in 5s. I don't have as many wolves as a lot of packs
 Hydroberry
03:39:55 
Did it go in 5 for you? Maybe the increment depends on how many wolves you have 🤔
 Night Shade
03:39:40 Graves | Chaos
That's fair. I'm glad they added both updates, it's really helpful, especially for solo players
 Hydroberry
03:37:54 
I used to be stingy with the dominance points until I could make them an elder before the within pack breeding update.
 Hydroberry
03:36:22 
Yeah, it can really boost your dominance if you only had low levels before 😁
 Night Shade
03:33:45 Graves | Chaos
I just did it and oh my goodness-
 Hydroberry
03:32:12 
I did it starts highest at 190 then goes down in 2 so 190, 198, 196 and so on. So it's good if you haven't already got lot of wolves above 190 dominance.
 Night Shade
03:29:52 Graves | Chaos
Do I dare use the stagger dominance?
 Urux
02:57:35 Urox
Gotcha! Thank you!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : +3
Black Bear : -5
Cougar : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   114 

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 11:18 AM

Moff

Neutral

Give Award
shaking a fairy like a salt shaker is not something i thought i'd picture today but here we are
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 11:28 AM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
well i didnt wanna say you just shake the shit out of it because i didn't swear in the rest of my infodump post
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 11:32 AM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
oooo i really like the iron/silver thing... i assume that there won't be any of either on the ship lmfao, but do you think the navy would possibly have iron or silver weapons specifically for dealing with magical beings? unless they're magical beings themselves obviously
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 11:36 AM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
the only iron on the ship would probably be nails and the like holding it together, I think they're far along enough to have steel weapons. Though they were anticipating dangerous waters and the elven navy coming after them, so they could be in possession of some illegal silver swords and harpoons to deal with monsters/elves. Not a lot as silver is hard to come by in this region, but enough to establish them as threats
the navy could also have silver even though they're elves because they know silver is especially deadly against the usual enemies they'll run across. they handle silver weapons like any other, just careful to avoid not to cut themselves on it. maybe it's a case where silver is outlawed for everyone but those in powerful royal positions
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 11:39 AM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award
I love all of that!! Really good magic world building. I would imagine my man has some level of draconic magic, although it would be much more difficult and destructive to control while in a human body or something? Not entirely sure. This is just an idea too, if it doesn't fit in with the world building you have in mind let me know :)
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 11:41 AM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
nono i think that's a great idea!! i like that the dragon aspect isn't purely cosmetic. gives him more Lore
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 11:46 AM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award

Moff said:
shaking a fairy like a salt shaker is not something i thought i'd picture today but here we are

I love that imagry so much lol
----

Salt Shaker said:
the only iron on the ship would probably be nails and the like holding it together, I think they're far along enough to have steel weapons. Though they were anticipating dangerous waters and the elven navy coming after them, so they could be in possession of some illegal silver swords and harpoons to deal with monsters/elves. Not a lot as silver is hard to come by in this region, but enough to establish them as threats
the navy could also have silver even though they're elves because they know silver is especially deadly against the usual enemies they'll run across. they handle silver weapons like any other, just careful to avoid not to cut themselves on it. maybe it's a case where silver is outlawed for everyone but those in powerful royal positions

Would silver/iron have more of an effect if a creature is more magical? So if my character just doesn't have the right set of genes for magic they aren't effected by it nearly as much as magic using (or dependent?) elves/creatures. Maybe those in the Navy with silver weapons are supressing their magical capabilities in order to use them? Like a trade-off. (Could also introduce a bit more variety in threats from the Navy as they could have some surprise magic users or vice versa)

Edited at July 14, 2024 11:48 AM by Moose
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 11:47 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
This discussion thread is moving too fast for my sanity xD
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 11:49 AM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
oooh yea i like all of those ideas! the more powerful a being, the more powerful silver is against it seems solid. maybe the trade-off is in order for silver to not harm them gravely, they have to cast a temporary spell on them that works like some sort of antibiotic by removing all the magic from themselves so the silver isn't as harmful.
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 11:50 AM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award

Matunda said:
This discussion thread is moving too fast for my sanity xD

real but also i'm Pleasantly Surprised

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   114 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us