Wolf Play : The Awakening | Revamped | Discussion Thread
Chatbox
 Crush
03:14:06 Chrissy
aww! i love rusty.
 Hallow's Eve
03:13:18 Hallow, Eve
Apothecary

Ohh that one is pretty! I am seriously reconsidering making my first custom over again. in my memorial garden, it's Krampus
 Apothecary
03:08:50 Medicinally Autistic
If you look in boos memorial den at rusty skies, I'm gonna snatched that design for the new boost
 Crypto Currency
03:08:42 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
sooo IB
 Continental Wolves
03:08:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
I just realized she's given me 3 axanthics
 STS
03:07:22 TS, Speckles
Hello
 Hallow's Eve
03:06:48 Hallow, Eve
I think this will be my next stud design. Though I am considering doing more of a white stud than a dark stud, since Wraith is pretty dark
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:06:39 Ash (he/they)
tin can, keep. 52AC
 Crypto Currency
03:06:20 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
paws?
 Continental Wolves
03:06:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Hmm keep or no?
 Crypto Currency
03:04:02 Ash (he/they)
eevee, i know. at some point i wanted buffy talents, but...
 Hallow's Eve
03:03:13 Hallow, Eve
List

Oh he's pretty too!
 Continental Wolves
03:03:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
>.>
Im broke after mass breeding wolves
 Listless
03:02:51 List
leaf
she looks pretty!
 Hallow's Eve
03:02:42 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

I totally understand, I am considering slowly adding talents to him, theyre just so expensive.
 Tiny Village
03:02:37 Tiny
Ello
 Listless
03:02:32 List
this is my favorite boy <3
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
03:01:56 Leaf she/her
Crypto this is her
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:01:46 Ash (he/they)
Eevee, i know, but thats about all haha
if he were a lower gen...
 Hallow's Eve
03:01:01 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

Those talents! I'm jealous lol

List

Thank you!! I'm so super excited about him!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Bobcat : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   23 

The Awakening | Revamped | Discussion ThreadFebruary 17, 2024 07:08 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Also, I am gonna put Aelius on the back burner slightly. With us starting soon, I wanna get Noctua finished first due ta her higher role. Plus, we can always say that the pup is still sleeping when everything kicks off. ^^'

Edited at February 17, 2024 07:08 PM by High Hills Pack
The Awakening | Revamped | Discussion ThreadFebruary 17, 2024 09:47 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sounds good ^-^ I would like to note that due to my computer crashing for the last day, the RP thread will not begin until Monday. I'm sorry for the delay, but my computer will be in the shop until then and I'm not even going to attempt doing it on my phone xD

I will update my pup completely though on Monday as I'll be writing all of it down in a notebook :")
The Awakening | Revamped | Discussion ThreadFebruary 18, 2024 04:45 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
I think that sounds really cool! You should do it, as long as you think you can handle the 2
If you do end up creating him, would you be interested in perhaps something developing between her and my boy Aspen??

Matunda said:
I'm tempted to make a sentinel that kind of has a primal looking appearance. Make her look like a sabertoothed tiger (grows saber fangs, gets cat claws, tail shrinks, or maybe even make her fully transform into a sabertooth?) with bone armor and raptor feather accessories all over. Maybe give her a skull or two here and there on her armor. Maybe her powers can be like- talking to spirits and beastial affinity. And maybe her increased ability can be healing.

Maybe her personality can be serious, but actually very sweet and friendly when there's nothing to be serious about. Able to be dangerous when she wants to be, but she never wants to be. Not so friendly to the point where she's annoying. Calm and reserved, and not one to cause a scene without a good reason.

What do you guys think? I think I won't be able to handle both characters if I did.

I'm also tempted to make Toxi almost as big as a bear, maybe make him a few inches smaller height and length wise.

The Awakening | Revamped | Discussion ThreadFebruary 18, 2024 04:46 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
No worries Inferno! I personally like the delay, I've been really busy the last few days and the delay might allow me to get things back in order so I can start posting again ^^

Inferno Abyss said:
Sounds good ^-^ I would like to note that due to my computer crashing for the last day, the RP thread will not begin until Monday. I'm sorry for the delay, but my computer will be in the shop until then and I'm not even going to attempt doing it on my phone xD

I will update my pup completely though on Monday as I'll be writing all of it down in a notebook :")

The Awakening | Revamped | Discussion ThreadFebruary 18, 2024 06:46 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

East MountainClan said:
I think that sounds really cool! You should do it, as long as you think you can handle the 2
If you do end up creating him, would you be interested in perhaps something developing between her and my boy Aspen??

Matunda said:
I'm tempted to make a sentinel that kind of has a primal looking appearance. Make her look like a sabertoothed tiger (grows saber fangs, gets cat claws, tail shrinks, or maybe even make her fully transform into a sabertooth?) with bone armor and raptor feather accessories all over. Maybe give her a skull or two here and there on her armor. Maybe her powers can be like- talking to spirits and beastial affinity. And maybe her increased ability can be healing.

Maybe her personality can be serious, but actually very sweet and friendly when there's nothing to be serious about. Able to be dangerous when she wants to be, but she never wants to be. Not so friendly to the point where she's annoying. Calm and reserved, and not one to cause a scene without a good reason.

What do you guys think? I think I won't be able to handle both characters if I did.

I'm also tempted to make Toxi almost as big as a bear, maybe make him a few inches smaller height and length wise.

If I make her, I'd definitely be interested in something between her and Aspen.

(I'm gonna make her. Right now actually.)

The Awakening | Revamped | Discussion ThreadFebruary 19, 2024 01:15 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alrighty, you can all now post in the RP thread :")

https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=19&t=89669

I am in the process of finishing up my pup so she'll be done shortly @Hills <3 I'll have posts in later tonight.
The Awakening | Revamped | Discussion ThreadFebruary 19, 2024 02:02 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sounds good. ^^
I'll be working on my lead hunter so I can get a post for out quickly. I may just reuse the original Sylvie post since I like it so much... XD
The Awakening | Revamped | Discussion ThreadFebruary 19, 2024 05:47 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
XD I feel like doing that with Raven. With a few touch-ups of course <3

High Hills Pack said:
Sounds good. ^^
I'll be working on my lead hunter so I can get a post for out quickly. I may just reuse the original Sylvie post since I like it so much... XD

The Awakening | Revamped | Discussion ThreadFebruary 19, 2024 08:17 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
Okay! cool^^

Matunda said:

East MountainClan said:

Matunda said:

If I make her, I'd definitely be interested in something between her and Aspen.

(I'm gonna make her. Right now actually.)

The Awakening | Revamped | Discussion ThreadFebruary 19, 2024 08:19 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
I should be able to have my posts by wednesday, at the very least one of them XD
Also, @Inferno
I added a few more things to Valia's pup form, let me know if I need to add more or change anything. I forgot to ask if she will get powers at all? Or is that not a thing as she'll be born after the flash?

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   23 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us