Wolf Play : Adoptable Pricing
Chatbox
 Red River Wolves
10:07:20 Redd Dead
Amy,
Yep. They're twins, so I've been giving them the same gear/decor. I think I'll go with more fog for now. Might add some other decor in later
 Amygdala
10:04:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Damn they look almost the same XD

I prefear the one with a bit less fog oersonally
 Ecifircas
10:03:19 
Red River Wolves, 2. I like more fog.
 Talen
10:03:09 gives newbie points
Red -

2, I like that he's silhouetted by the fog
 Ecifircas
10:02:35 
Do you guys ever perk up when you get a Game mail when you know you have something expensive for sale in your Market Den? xP
 Amygdala
10:02:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
I am so sorry for the wait...i forgot i entered a battle
 Red River Wolves
10:02:15 Redd Dead
Chat, 1 or 2? Messing with some decor options
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
 ZEFHYR
10:01:26 
hey thanks! i did not know that...lots o'hidden features! :)
 Ormous
09:59:03 Ormous (he,him)
Apples: 10
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 181
Mushrooms Saved: 0
 Amygdala
09:56:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn i have more apples than mush
Apples: 17
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 13
Mushrooms Saved: 0
 ScardeyKat
09:56:11 Kat ?
ET
Dang </3 Only other gun I've fired is a pistol and I can't even begin to remember what it was lol. (Feel like I should clarify I was shooting at tin cans)
 Amygdala
09:54:39 Amy/Anpmygdala
ET
Lol 🤣
 Eternity
09:54:10 ET
Woofer
Well, previously I was going to say 'any Americans who can help me' but thought that was too on the nose </3

ScardeyKat
LMAOOO omg, you're all good.
Tragically it's not </3
 Ecifircas
09:54:05 
ZEFHYR, -Click-
 ScardeyKat
09:53:25 Kat ?
ET
I've failed as an American. I am unable to help you (unless it's a hunting rifle)
 Ecifircas
09:53:14 
001, it's a valid question but I still choked.
 Amygdala
09:53:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Zefhyr
They can be ordered by price...just check lowest to highest
 Eternity
09:52:53 ET
it's afternoon but shh ignore that
 Ecifircas
09:52:48 
ZEFPHYR, you can set results of your Barter search to appear in order of Lowest to Highest Price. :-)
 Eternity
09:52:43 ET
Good evening WP chat :] any chance there's anyone here familiar with firearms who could give me a hand art wise? :0

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : -4
Coyote : +5
Coyote : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Help
   1    2 

Adoptable PricingJuly 9, 2024 08:04 PM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hey all. I was interested in starting some adopts, but was unsure of how I should price them. I'm also not sure if I want them to be flat adopts or interactive and how it would change the overall cost of the adopts.
𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Unfortunately I don't have an example of what an adopt would look like, but a good example of my style is my avatar!

Edited at August 28, 2024 02:20 AM by Night Shade
Adoptable PricingJuly 9, 2024 08:13 PM

Pyr0M4ni@

Neutral

Give Award
I would buy
but please keep in mind that most of us cant buy super expensive adopts because of our brokeness
Adoptable PricingJuly 9, 2024 08:22 PM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award
That is why I made this thread. I don't know how to price them and am looking for help.

SilverMountain said:
I would buy
but please keep in mind that most of us cant buy super expensive adopts because of our brokeness

Adoptable PricingJuly 9, 2024 08:22 PM

Hells Bells

Lightbringer

Give Award
I'm a bit of an art hoarder, so if the prices aren't too high and I like the lines, I'm sure to come say hello. The better the lines, the higher I'd be willing to pay
Adoptable PricingAugust 28, 2024 01:29 AM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award
So!
I have an idea for an adoptable, but I still need to flesh it out a bit. This is a rough draft of the adoptable, of course. The idea is that this particular adoptable can have various characteristics instead of a solid lineart like most adopts. For example: different horns/antlers, wings, or tail. Of course each characterstic varies with each adoptable, some being reused but with different colours, etc.
𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪
Basically right now, while I flesh out the design a little more, I am looking to see how much I should list the adoptables for. I want to do a simple shop with them, but have different section. Simple designs, complex designs, and custom designs. No interactives. This is how the lineart looks right now.
𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪
Adoptable PricingAugust 28, 2024 10:36 PM

distant-lands

Darkseeker

Give Award
since it's more of a detailed lineart, and is going to be able to have different characteristics; i would personally price the adopts at around 300-500 mush for a simple design, or 800+ mush for detailed designs / designs with more unique or difficult to draw characteristics.
Adoptable PricingAugust 28, 2024 10:56 PM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award
That makes sense!

distant-lands said:
since it's more of a detailed lineart, and is going to be able to have different characteristics; i would personally price the adopts at around 300-500 mush for a simple design, or 800+ mush for detailed designs / designs with more unique or difficult to draw characteristics.

Adoptable PricingAugust 29, 2024 05:52 AM

Silent Lakes

Neutral

Give Award
find a good base pay for the simplest form of the lineart. After that, make yourself a list of the added details you would be offering. that way us broke ones can still afford the basics and youll be able to keep track of your prices. you could slso do the same with rarity. the more rare the adopt the more it costs.
Adoptable PricingAugust 29, 2024 02:35 PM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award
That's a good idea! I don't think I will do rarity though, just a different mix of characteristics!

Silent Lakes said:
find a good base pay for the simplest form of the lineart. After that, make yourself a list of the added details you would be offering. that way us broke ones can still afford the basics and youll be able to keep track of your prices. you could slso do the same with rarity. the more rare the adopt the more it costs.

Adoptable PricingAugust 29, 2024 02:48 PM

Polargeist

Darkseeker

Give Award
Not gonna lie, in my opinion, for such quality of art you should charge at least 2/3 apples for them - At least for the customs!
If you have one that is set lineart it could be cheaper, but remember the apple to real life money conversion and compare it to what you'd get paid per hour c: things tend to get sold almost easier for apples than mushrooms here in the art market!
But for the love of god, don't underprice your art! (Coming from an artist <3)

Forums > Artwork > Art Help
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us