Mac
Voldwood
 Noquisi
08:35:04 Mac | Nikwasi
-WP Click-
I need name ideas for her pleaseee
 Sharp Fang
08:29:28 UcanCallmeFang
Probably Cyclops, also Suffering, and Thunder Lightning is just so powerful. But my list also could go on long!
 Queen of The Night
08:28:32 Ruby (She/they/it)
Sharp:
Yes, absolutely! Which song would you say is your favorite? Mine is No Longer You, though I love all of the music with all my heart.
 Noquisi
08:27:56 Mac | Nikwasi
Sharp Fang
-WP Click-
 Sharp Fang
08:27:39 UcanCallmeFang
Mac

Broken link
 Noquisi
08:26:52 Mac | Nikwasi
-WP Click-
I'm torn- good vitals, pretty decent weight, and sort of pretty. But also low rarity and talents. What to do with her?
 Sharp Fang
08:22:23 UcanCallmeFang
I adore all the songs, and have them in my head. I also memorised 'Is the cyclops struck with guilt when he kills-" So on. 'Thunder Lightning' one is pretty 'epic' as well
 Queen of The Night
08:07:14 Ruby (She/they/it)
Pxie:
Me! I love it so much!
 Sharp Fang
08:06:18 UcanCallmeFang
P'Sky

She's prettier without Erythism
 Sharp Fang
08:04:54 UcanCallmeFang
Pixie

Count me in!
 MLadySkylar
07:57:33 P'Sky
Ehh
-WP Click-
 Nymphology
07:55:53 Nymph/Zym/Rayla
no fucking way-
-Click-
 Vulpixles
07:55:09 Pixie, Vul / Ω
Any other Epic the Musical enthusiasts in chat?
 Wiltshire
07:48:42 = Manor =
Looking for roleplay partners! Pm me <3
 Noquisi
07:30:28 Mac | Nikwasi
Is there something I'm doing wrong? For some reason practically every time I click on explore after at least 30 minutes of waiting to explore again it resets back to 30 minutes
 Whispering Rain
07:27:58 Whisp, Rain
*Coy it corrected it to Coyote
 Whispering Rain
07:26:58 Whisp, Rain
Coyote
Haha!
I have 4 apples
 Destinations End
07:26:30 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Rain maybe buy one of the memorial den purchases then save the rest?
 Whispering Rain
07:17:48 Whisp, Rain
Chat I need help.
I've been scraping and saving apples for months now to get a custom wolf and I'm almost there... but I also need more memorial den space. I don't want to loose any of my wolves forever. I'm torn. What should I do?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +5
Cheetah : -1
Vicuna Wolf : +4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Help

help with pricing please!July 11, 2024 09:14 PM

bumbo

Lightbringer

Give Award
i just made a new art shop, my gallery is included easily accessed right at the top of my post on it - how are the prices? higher? lower? just let me know! also i'd love advice on layout, if i should include any other notes or disclaimers, etc. thank you!!! <3:)

Edited at July 13, 2024 02:05 PM by bumbo
help with pricing please!July 11, 2024 09:21 PM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Considering your gallery includes both digital and traditional art, I'd recommend specifiying if it's digital or traditional.

Digital art sells for a lot more than traditional, typically. I'd also recommend saying what banners and avatars include [if it's a headshot, fullbody, just colours/scenery, etc etc]
I'd say you can definitely put your prices up higher than they currently are! I'd say at least double in price.

Also, just to note, if you host any auctions they need to go in the 'artwork' section of the forums rather than art shops :>
help with pricing please!July 11, 2024 10:18 PM

bumbo

Lightbringer

Give Award
oh wait okay yes i completely forgot about specifying digital or tradtional lol. and thank you about the prices and letting me know about the auctions! i'll update the shop soon:), and probably just keep auctions seperate. i appreciate you!

Eternity said:
Considering your gallery includes both digital and traditional art, I'd recommend specifiying if it's digital or traditional.

Digital art sells for a lot more than traditional, typically. I'd also recommend saying what banners and avatars include [if it's a headshot, fullbody, just colours/scenery, etc etc]
I'd say you can definitely put your prices up higher than they currently are! I'd say at least double in price.

Also, just to note, if you host any auctions they need to go in the 'artwork' section of the forums rather than art shops :>

Forums > Artwork > Art Help

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us