Wolf Play : Dragon Rider adopts
Chatbox
 Existence
07:36:00 Exist / Kuskyn
They are just a figment of your imagination xD
 Saint
07:35:17 
im learning that elk in mountains must have a high flee rate ugh this is annoying lmao
also big horned sheep dont exist im convinced lmao
 Existence
07:31:31 Exist / Kuskyn
Oh my I have that one too ever since getting it my luck for finding one has been zilch too. I had 4 of them before getting the quest x.x
 Saint
07:28:44 
oh yeah, the quest that i get stuck on are the scavenger hunts but thankfully i passed them, now im just struggling to get a scarab beetle but not from explore but theres none in market so i ended up having to explore (and i have no luck lmaooo)
 Existence
07:26:52 Exist / Kuskyn
Oo that is super lucky; I keep getting craft quests xD So I have my art to thank for my earnings c.c
 Saint
07:24:57 
honestly between quest and explore, my profits are getting to a point where apples actually exist for me lmao
 Existence
07:23:27 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I'm praying that he gives me some SV pups T-T I would like to help my friends get their dominance back up after death script it t.t
 StarClan
07:23:00 Star, your Beluga
I think Prime Video posted the first episode on youtube, maybe or maybe not..
 icemoons
07:22:48 slushy,ice,moon,
bye star
 StarClan
07:22:31 Star, your Beluga
Ah I don't like the reprise one for some reason, cool!

Oh great I need to go to school, bye ya'll..
 icemoons
07:22:04 slushy,ice,moon,
that show is awesome but season 2 is not coming for like a year and a half
 Existence
07:21:45 Exist / Kuskyn
That is so true, I won't lie if it was more helpful to my earnings I'd probably offer my girls but SV breeding c.c
 icemoons
07:21:42 slushy,ice,moon,
star

more then anything and more then anything reprise
 StarClan
07:20:53 Star, your Beluga
Ice,
Which one? Hell's Greatest Dad was stuck in mine earlier.
 icemoons
07:20:18 slushy,ice,moon,
I have Hazbin hotel songs stuck in my head
 Saint
07:19:58 
oh lmao, i got 3 new pups last night (thank you vox) and i might make then all females for breeding, as its easier to find a male for breeding than a female to breed to and get pups from another player
 Existence
07:18:51 Exist / Kuskyn
It might be yeah xD The sv market is a little lacking at the moment high demand and not many wolves available ^^; I am not helping that I think I bought like 6 or so today..
 Saint
07:17:08 
thank you! im thinking about trying to keep one SV pf every age (so 15 at least) at all times but that might be difficult lol
 Existence
07:13:21 Exist / Kuskyn
Oh I wish you luck! I have 25 almost 26k dom It's a little difficult to maintain when your wolves start getting old without you realising how their weeks go so fast ;-;
 Saint
07:12:02 
yeah i used to buy so much space every chance but then i stopped myself and im about to start up again, im hopping to get dom above 10k

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -1
Black Bear : -2
Western Rattlesnake : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Polls
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Dragon Rider adoptsSeptember 1, 2024 07:54 AM

Drunken seas

Neutral

Give Award
@Sharp Fang
I do like the no back leg thing, may add less weight to the dragon (better for flying) but I do think the dragon should have front legs with fins connected to them and spreading to the top of the thigh/underbelly-midbelly
Dragon Rider adoptsSeptember 1, 2024 07:55 AM

TeaBear

Darkseeker

Give Award

Drunken seas said:
@Teabear
I will definitely take those variant ideas into mind, though I may not be able to make some of the dragons excessively bulky without making it look weird as I want to stick to one base with add ons I will draw when making the dragon lines, that way they will all have the same face and I don't have to draw a new dragon each time >.<

True, that is fair, maybe just as a written description, that's easy enough I reckon. :) That way is all one base with addons basically then they have like a lil form or something, or file.
e.g.
Name:
Level:
Sex:
Weight: (as in the dragons weight)
Height:
Capabilities:
  • Weight: (how much weight they can carry/pull
  • Speed: (maybe could be three, running, flying and swimming?)
  • Agility:
Personality:
Personality Points:
  • Confidence: (these points and things are gained from when they're a baby in those contests and stuff, maybe they all start at 0 and maybe they still have the slight chance to change depending on how a race goes or the quest etc.?)
Offspring:
Equipped:
  • List any gear or things they wear, e.g. saddle, glasses, necklace etc.
Winnings / Places:
  • List the races they win

Or something along those lines :)
Dragon Rider adoptsSeptember 1, 2024 07:58 AM

Sharp Fang

Lightbringer

Give Award

Drunken seas said:
@Sharp Fang
I do like the no back leg thing, may add less weight to the dragon (better for flying) but I do think the dragon should have front legs with fins connected to them and spreading to the top of the thigh/underbelly-midbelly

You could use it as ideas, change it a little.
And Carrion is my other signature. She's my Wings of Fire main OC. Temperamental, ex-assassin, angry at everyone except her adopted sister. It's fun playing her ;)
Dragon Rider adoptsSeptember 1, 2024 08:05 AM

Drunken seas

Neutral

Give Award
@Teabear
Oh! If you don't mind, I would like to use that clever form for the real adopts? I like personality points thing! How fun!
-
@Sharp Fang
Thank you for the approval, I will definitely! With some tweaking and wings xD!
Dragon Rider adoptsSeptember 1, 2024 03:47 PM

Drunken seas

Neutral

Give Award
Hey guys! It's offical that this is happening!
So have have sort of figured out what's going with the dragons, but now about the riders!
Dragon Rider adoptsSeptember 1, 2024 10:59 PM

TeaBear

Darkseeker

Give Award

Drunken seas said:
@Teabear
Oh! If you don't mind, I would like to use that clever form for the real adopts? I like personality points thing! How fun!
-
@Sharp Fang
Thank you for the approval, I will definitely! With some tweaking and wings xD!

Sure :) Go for it :) Actually an addition, don't forget their breeding count and maybe a spot for if they're available for stud/brood?
Each pack could have a den too (if you want, I can take care of those, that is if you want me too :) )
Also, maybe once the dragons retire, they go to another forum (or perhaps just their own post in the dens, maybe at the start?) called like Retiree Rocky-Tors (or a name cooler than that lol, that's just the first that comes to mind)
Where they'd each have a post outlined like this (or something similar)

Name

#number

Den Stats:

Total Dragons:
- (Optional) Hatchlings and retired stats too?:
Competitions Undertaken:
- Races: Beauty Contests: etc
Total Wins:
- 1sts: 2nds: 3rds: etc.
Winnings: (if in much, though probably a pain to list if its gonna be items too)
Quests Undertaken:
- Successful: Unsuccessful:
Other?: (if they have mush to spend or whatever)

Trophy Room

Just list all their trophies / awards here. Can also have their preserved eggs too
1st in race x 3 <-- e.g. (maybe we can draw up simple ribbons / trophies?

Storage Room

Just list all their unequipped items, parts of items, maybe eggs here too? (not the ones trying to be hatched though, they can go into a hatchery section, maybe the eggs here have like an 'expiry' aka they'll only last here for so long and maybe as they deteriorate they have less viability too. Perhaps they could also be preserved as keepsakes/trophies etc.)

Hatchery

Here would be the info on their eggs currently in the incubation place (if you're running with that)
Nesting Box 1
Pic of egg here
Viability of success:
Hatch Date:
Sire: Name - Owner
Grandsire: Name - Owner
Dam: Name - Owner
Granddam: Name - Owner
Species: (if known, add %, if not properly tested then just their types, e.g. Fire or fire x water. Unknown if not known (aka rare new, or just complete random etc.))
Nesting Box 2
Pic of egg here
Viability of success:
Hatch Date:
Sire: Name - Owner
Grandsire: Name - Owner
Dam: Name - Owner
Granddam: Name - Owner
Species: (if known, add %, if not properly tested then just their types, e.g. Fire or fire x water. Unknown if not known (aka rare new, or just complete random etc.))

Nursery

Here would be the info on their hatchlings/juviniles if any
Nest 1 - Dragon Name - Age Up: (date here)
Pic of dragon here, (maybe a baby pic? perhaps all new hatchlings all have the same base, then as they grow they start to get their unique features)
Sex:
Size: (s/m/l etc. to give a suggestion at it's grown weight/height)
Capabilities: (these would be bases, not increased until adult levelling, maybe as a standard all between 0-10)
- Weight: (how much weight they can carry/pull)
- Speed: (maybe could be three, running, flying and swimming speeds?)
- Agility:
Personality:
Personality Points:
- Confidence: (these points and things are gained from when they're a baby in those contests and stuff, maybe they all start at 0 and maybe they still have the slight chance to change depending on how a race goes or the quest etc.? maybe max out at 10? 10 being super confident, willing to give anything a go regardless of success, though a failure may potentially drop this number, but a success can raise it again. Only go up or down by 1 per thing)
Equipped:
List any gear or things they wear (probably can't equip saddle or adult things, but things like bows or hats could also add to beauty things too)
Winnings / Places:
List the races they win
Nest 2 - Dragon Name - Age Up: date

Dragon Dens

Here would be the info on their hatchlings/juviniles if any
Den 1 - Dragon Name - Level - Races till next level / 10(or how ever many is decided)
Pic of dragon here
(here link to any other pics aside from the main)
Sex:
Weight: (the dragons, heavier = stronger but less agile and vice versa)
Height:
Build: (goes In had with the above two, bulky / large / thick etc = heavy | thin, slender, fine = light)
Capabilities:
- Weight: (how much weight they can carry/pull) Base (from baby) + added from levels = total
- Speed: (how fast they can run/fly etc, if carrying/pulling more weight than they should then this will be hindered in a race) Base (from baby) + added from levels = total
- Agility: (how fast they can run/fly etc, if carrying/pulling more weight than they should then this will be hindered in a race) Base (from baby) + added from levels = total
Personality:
Personality Points:
- Confidence: (these points and things are gained from when they're a baby in those contests and stuff, maybe they all start at 0 and maybe they still have the slight chance to change depending on how a race goes or the quest etc.? maybe max out at 10? 10 being super confident, and willing to give anything a go regardless of success, though a failure may potentially drop this number, but a success can raise it again. Only go up or down by 1 per thing. If sitting only on 1 then they will likely refuse to do something asked of them. aka maybe won't take off at the race start. Won't take a danger turn on a quest)
Equipped:
List any gear or things they wear / have
Winnings / Places:
List the races they win and places
- Running: 1st: 2nd: 3rd:
Bloodlines:
- Parents: Sire - Owner| Dam - Owner
- Grandparents: Grandsire - Owner | Grandam - Owner
- Offspring - Owner
Den 2 - Dragon Name - Level

Edited at September 2, 2024 10:54 AM by TeaBear
Dragon Rider adoptsSeptember 2, 2024 01:56 AM

Drunken seas

Neutral

Give Award
@Teabear
I love this! It would so much nicer like that! As for the Retiree's, perhaps a separate thread for them and it can have the Hall of fame in their to or Hall of 'flame' xD get it?
-
I am in LOVE with that den form, it's just... wow... I will definitely leave those to you as you seem more skilled with them then I do 😂 as for letting eggs sit in storage, I love the viability level, perhaps the longer you leave it in the egg the less chances it has to survive, unless (maybe) a special event egg.
(maybe again) The eggs have to sit for a certain time before can be hatched (to help us plan what colour - markings it's going to have or time to draw it)
-
I also love confidence points! I would love to give that a go! I do love how their weekly races would effect this!
-
I have a idea! It revolves around training! So I want to make it so a dragon has to enter in the newly trained level race in order to start training the next level! Also a certain time it will take to train a dragon, example: 1-2 days, depends on level.
Example for the level requirements:
Newly leveled dragon (level 1) has to participate in a level 1 race #(number of times) before training in level 2
Dragon Rider adoptsSeptember 2, 2024 02:03 AM

Drunken seas

Neutral

Give Award
@Teabear
also, just a bit confused with this bit =
Base (from baby) + added from levels = total
Dragon Rider adoptsSeptember 2, 2024 10:53 AM

TeaBear

Darkseeker

Give Award

Drunken seas said:
@Teabear
I love this! It would so much nicer like that! As for the Retiree's, perhaps a separate thread for them and it can have the Hall of fame in their to or Hall of 'flame' xD get it?
-
I am in LOVE with that den form, it's just... wow... I will definitely leave those to you as you seem more skilled with them then I do 😂 as for letting eggs sit in storage, I love the viability level, perhaps the longer you leave it in the egg the less chances it has to survive, unless (maybe) a special event egg.
(maybe again) The eggs have to sit for a certain time before can be hatched (to help us plan what colour - markings it's going to have or time to draw it)
-
I also love confidence points! I would love to give that a go! I do love how their weekly races would effect this!
-
I have a idea! It revolves around training! So I want to make it so a dragon has to enter in the newly trained level race in order to start training the next level! Also a certain time it will take to train a dragon, example: 1-2 days, depends on level.
Example for the level requirements:
Newly leveled dragon (level 1) has to participate in a level 1 race #(number of times) before training in level 2

haha yess, I love the Hall of Flame.
lol I'm glad you like it, I think I just like making forms I think lol.
-
Yeah :) I think that sounds like a good plan :) Maybe there can be items they can buy that will 'save' an egg, but it only ups it to 50/50 chance or something :)
-
:)
-
Ooh, yeah I like that. Maybe its a nice rounded 10 races per level? or maybe 5? lol I like that number too, also I'll add that to the den pages too :)
Dragon Rider adoptsSeptember 2, 2024 10:56 AM

TeaBear

Darkseeker

Give Award

Drunken seas said:
@Teabear
also, just a bit confused with this bit =
Base (from baby) + added from levels = total

Thats just their stats, so it still shows their base stats which they receive as a baby, this doesn't change it just gets added too.
so if a dragon is born with say 5 points in that stat. Then when they grow up, say they win race A giving them another 5 points, and win race B giving them 4 more they then have a total of 9 points on top of their base points :)
shown as; 5 + 9 = 19

Forums > Socialize > Polls
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us