Exist
o-o
I would ask for the chimmy cause, well, yeah, but I do not have den space 😞
 Ace
07:14:41 ace <3
hey, anyone wanna pvp for my quest?
 Existence
07:13:59 Exist / Kuskyn
Rogue, I've gotten a chimera, black phase, crooked tail, 3 melas and a viti 4 no xD
 Rogue Wildfires
07:12:11 Mac and Cheese
Exist
lol
 Existence
07:11:38 Exist / Kuskyn
I don't want Sv pups apparently I want defect pups..
-WP Click-
X.x
 Rogue Wildfires
07:10:36 Mac and Cheese
Hollow,
Many people suffer from anxiety and know how to deal with it. I do.
 Silent Lucidity
07:10:31 Silent, Lucid
Tarnished Desires wakes up from a nap to see Botched Murder? staring at them.

Affinity: --- Strong Like
Mood: Subdued

Already tormenting the pups I see :)
 Silent Lucidity
07:08:53 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 Rogue Wildfires
07:08:42 Mac and Cheese
Inej chases Nina

Stats: Battle +1
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Fierce
 Hollow_Howls
06:47:52 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Icemoons
That's a really weird and kinda concerning way to start a conversation. Maybe next time leave that "I'm an expert on anxiety" out of your message?
 icemoons
06:31:45 slushy,ice,moon,
hi guys, Prudy Im an expert on anxiety, take some deep breaths, what time are you going to get the boot off?
 purdy
06:27:04 
I'm scared
 Pigeon
06:25:49 Bird
Hey chat how are y'all
 binders united
06:24:04 binders | school
Ok, gotta go to school! Bye!
 Urux
06:24:00 Urox
Sounds about right lol. I plan to bread my DH and SV boosts together but I doubt I'll get either boost often
 purdy
06:23:58 
I'm getting off my boot today and they might have to rebreak my foot:p
 binders united
06:21:38 binders | school
I bred TWO ExW and ExH and Obedient wolves and they failed to produce me a ExW OR ExH
 binders united
06:19:00 binders | school
It gives you motivation to go and do the quests. before, I just explored and hope I finished a quest
 Urux
06:17:43 Urox
I put myself up in the leaves game so you can see :)

Yeah, I like the update too! So many tokens for the halloween boost in wolf part haha
 binders united
06:16:58 binders | school
they changed quests? I like the new version

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -3
Ocelot : 0
Black Bear : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8 

Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 29, 2023 07:08 PM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Sabela Aldara Iria
Nickname(s): Sabe, Bella, Dara
- Sabe is generally utilized to those closest to her and those she considers family.
- Bella and Dara are her least favorite and generally utilized as her alternate names when gathering information.
Role: Spymaster (Illyrian)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Pronouns: She/Her
Description:
Illyrian.png
(credits: Malachitnous on Picrew)

Sabela stands at a height of 5’10 and has a petite yet lean and well muscled build. She has a thin waist complimented by wide hips, well muscled legs, and a nicely rounded rump. She has a relatively full sized bust which accentuates her thin waist. She has beautifully tanned skin that is softer than silk and may give the appearance of shimmering under the sunlight. She bears several scars across her lower back and has a large gash across her abdomen which thins at her right shoulder, all earned from childhood.

She bears relatively soft facial features that compliment her heart shaped face. Her eyes are large and rounded giving her an innocent appearance, however far from it as she may be. Her lips are full and luscious giving any man a run for their money. Her ears are littered with golden piercings. She wears four lobe piercings in each ear and a double helix on her right. She was born with thick voluminous jet-black hair which she generally wears down, with the exception of battle and training. In battle she wears her hair in a crown of various intricate braids. During training she ties it up into a bun at the top of her head with small wispy strands sitting at the sides of her face. Her stunning honey colored eyes give the appearance of glowing gold when the sunlight hits them at just the right angle and are further accentuated by naturally long lashes.

She generally wears form-fitted clothing which further flatter her physique. Her wardrobe varies from flashy open cut tops to scandalous dress gowns. She generally compliments her tops with form fitted bottoms. The coloration of her wardrobe vary from dark olive greens, deep crimson reds, vibrant blood reds, dark chocolate browns, and creamy beiges. In times of war she has a full set of jet black Illyrian leathers, which some may consider fairly flashy for battle attire, revealing much of what she does not try to hide. Additionally, she owns the finest of Illyrian battle armor in matte black. Her dark armor made of solid steel include a breastplate, pouldron, wrist gauntlets, and tasses. She bears several daggers that were gifted to her from Aether and a longsword, which she wears strapped behind her back. She generally only carries two daggers on her persons which include; Amulius a golden dagger whose pommel contains a single glowing stone and Mercurius another golden dagger that contains the engraving "truthseeker" across its blade.

Being gifted the blessing of keeping her wings intact and unharmed, the tips of her first digits generally sit behind her head between her hairline and her eyebrow. Fully extended, her wingspan is roughly 32 ft. The color of her wing membranes are a crimson red when posed against the sunlight. At times of war or battle she will paint Illyrian scripture across her cheeks, arms, and abdomen.

Personality:

Loyal - Sabela holds a loyalty that can carry even past her death. She will be beside her loved ones until the end of all time and into eternity. She will bleed and die for the Night Court and their High Lord by any means necessary and for any cause that benefits their overall wellbeing.

Trustworthy - Being rather docile and neutral in many situations Sabela holds herself to a standard of keeping anyone and everyone’s trust, whose intentions are good. She believes trust is a two way street therefore generally reserves giving her trust to those who are deserving of it.

Reserved - Not much of a talker unless required, Sabela can be considered much of the quiet type. She does not generally initiate conversation unless it’s been directed to her or you are close to her.

Flirtatious - Given her role she uses her stunning looks to her advantage. Should she need to get information she does not shy away from dancing with the enemy and then some. She does, however, have her limits and will resort to her Illyrian ways if flirtation doesn’t get her what she needs.

Driven - Sabela is content with her position however falters to understand that there is no one around to replace her. She will go to the ends of the earth to ensure peace, happiness, and tranquility are obtained for her beloved family in the Night Court.

Protective - Despite being much of the quiet-type Sabela’s bite is far more lethal than any bark she could emit. She is deathly protective of her family and does not attempt to hide it. Unfortunately, when others threaten or get testy a more violent side of her is unleashed.

Intelligent - Given her position as spymaster Sabela enjoys tormenting others with word play and flirtation. She utilizes her intelligence in the most intricate ways that oftentimes lands others in a situation they likely were avoiding but could not help but let slip out of their mouth with her around.

Trouble-maker: Enjoying her position as spymaster, should specific plans need to be put into order she will more than happily make them happen by any means necessary. Be it involving herself or others, her way with flattery generally gets quite a lot started.

Flying
Swordplay
Exquisite Jewelry
Special Holidays/Parties
Dancing

Dislikes:
Loud noises
Prideful people
War
Her advice being ignored
Spiders
The Day Court

Background: Growing up as the only daughter in a family of six. Sabela alongside her mother would assist in running their family owned storefront where only the finest Illyrian leathers could be sold. Many of the men in her family also welded and forged incredible weaponry for only the highest ranking and themselves of course. From childhood Sabela had a strong interest in training like her older brothers but given the complexity of Illyrian culture females at the time of her birth and childhood were never to be trained or taught how to fight. In fact, Illyrian females would have their wings clipped as a coming of age ceremony and kept strictly for breeding purposes and housework.

Fortunately, one fateful night while practicing some basic movements, her brothers had been repeatedly flouncing about, she had stumbled across the rumored future High Lord of the Night Court sneaking across the border. Having crossed paths a secret friendship and alliance was formed. She would keep him sneaking out of the kingdom a secret so long as he told her all about the kingdom and what it was like. Her youthful mind danced with visions of what he would describe and her desire to fight remained. She would return to the forest everyday and practice the movements her brothers would bring home. For a rather lengthy period the future High Lord had been sent to train with Illyrian soldiers. During this time period she had outgrown the childish ideas of ever being able to fight alongside her siblings and being the first to break the long held tradition of keeping females from fighting.

After a few years had passed she met Aether while browsing around the store. She would never forget the young High Lord who had told her stories about what the Night Court Kingdom was like. The pair had managed to catch up and he had gifted her weaponry from his time at the Illyrian training camp. In gratitude she had thanked him by giving him the finest Illyrian leathers they had in the store and in return he had also offered to train her. Eventually, he would offer her the position of being his spymaster after proving herself not only loyal to his court but also as the inspiration toward supporting the movement of banning wing clipping and allowing females to train. When offered the position her father had disapproved and threatened to clip her wings early had she chosen to go. Aether had served as her savior, stepping in and fighting her father, ultimately taking her away from Chyrsocolla entirely.

Affiliations/Relations: (Open)
Aether - I view you as not only my savior but as my older brother. The respect and familial love I have for you and your court is unwavering. I will do my very best to ensure the peace and happiness of our little family remains for as long as I live.

Other: Citrine crystals are stunning *^*

Edited at December 9, 2023 11:07 PM by Sanania
Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 29, 2023 07:13 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted! Feel free to join us in the discussion thread :D

Sanania said:
Name: Sabela Aldara Iria
Nickname(s): Sabe, Bella, Dara
- Sabe is generally utilized to those closest to her and those she considers family.
- Bella and Dara are her least favorite and generally utilized as her alternate names when gathering information.
Role: Spymaster (Illyrian)
Description:
Illyrian.png

Sabela stands at a height of 5’10 and has a petite yet lean and well muscled build. She has a thin waist complimented by wide hips, well muscled legs, and a fairly full sized bust. Her skin tone is tan and softer than silk. She bears several scars across her lower back and has a large gash across her abdomen which she earned from childhood. Her ears are littered with golden piercings having four lobe piercings in each ear and a double helix on her right. She was born with thick voluminous jet-black hair which she generally wears down with the exception of battle and training. During battle and training she ties it up into a bun at the top of her head with small wispy strands sitting at the side of her face. Her stunning honey colored eyes give the appearance of glowing golden under the sunlight.

She generally wears form-fitted clothing which compliment her physique. Her wardrobe varies from flashy open cut tops, scandalous dress gowns, to flannel patterned tops, cropped spaghetti straps, and form fitted bottoms. The coloration of her wardrobe vary from dark olive green, deep crimson reds, vibrant blood reds, dark chocolate browns, and cream. In times of war she has a full set of jet black Illyrian leathers which some may consider fairly flashy for battle attire, revealing much of what she does not try to hide. She bears several daggers that were gifted to her from Aether and a longsword she wears strapped behind her back.

Being gifted the blessing of keeping her wings intact and unharmed, the tips of her first digits generally sit behind her head between her hairline and her eyebrow. Fully extended, her wingspan is roughly 32 ft. At times of war or battle she will paint Illyrian scripture across her cheeks, arms, and abdomen.

Personality:

Loyal - Sabela holds a loyalty that can carry even past her death. She will be beside her loved ones until the end of all time and into eternity. She will bleed and die for the Night Court and their High Lord by any means necessary and for any cause that benefits their overall wellbeing.

Trustworthy - Being rather docile and neutral in many situations Sabela holds herself to a standard of keeping anyone and everyone’s trust, whose intentions are good. She believes trust is a two way street therefore generally reserves giving her trust to those who are not deserving of it.

Reserved - Not much of a talker unless required, Sabela can be considered much of the quiet type. She does not generally initiate conversation unless it’s been directed to her or you are close to her.

Flirtatious - Given her role she uses her stunning looks to her advantage. Should she need to get information she does not shy away from dancing with the enemy and then some. She does, however, have her limits and will resort to her Illyrian ways if flirtation doesn’t get her what she needs.

Driven - Sabela is content with her position however falters to understand that there is no one around to replace her. She will go to the ends of the earth to ensure peace, happiness, and tranquility are obtained for her beloved family in the Night Court.

Protective - Despite being much of the quiet-type Sabela’s bite is far more lethal than any bark she could emit. She is deathly protective of her family and does not attempt to hide it. Unfortunately, when others threaten or get testy a more violent side of her is unleashed.

Intelligent - Given her position as spymaster Sabela enjoys tormenting others with word play and flirtation. She utilizes her intelligence in the most intricate ways that oftentimes lands others in a situation they likely were avoiding but could not help but let slip out of their mouth with her around.

Flying
Swordplay
Exquisite Jewelry

Dislikes:
Loud noises
Prideful people
War
Her advice being ignored

Background: Growing up as the only daughter in a family of six. Sabela alongside her mother would assist in running their family owned storefront where only the finest Illyrian leathers could be sold. Many of the men in her family also welded and forged incredible weaponry for only the highest ranking and themselves of course. From childhood Sabela had a strong interest in training like her older brothers but given the complexity of Illyrian culture females at the time of her birth and childhood were never to be trained or taught how to fight. In fact, Illyrian females would have their wings clipped as a coming of age ceremony and kept strictly for breeding purposes and housework.

Fortunately, one fateful night while practicing some basic movements, her brothers had been repeatedly flouncing about, she had stumbled across the rumored future High Lord of the Night Court sneaking across the border. Having crossed paths a secret friendship and alliance was formed. She would keep him sneaking out of the kingdom a secret so long as he told her all about the kingdom and what it was like. Her youthful mind danced with visions of what he would describe and her desire to fight remained. She would return to the forest everyday and practice the movements her brothers would bring home. For a rather lengthy period the future High Lord had been sent to train with Illyrian soldiers. During this time period she had outgrown the childish ideas of ever being able to fight alongside her siblings and being the first to break the long held tradition of keeping females from fighting.

After a few years had passed she met Aether while browsing around the store. She would never forget the young High Lord who had told her stories about what the Night Court Kingdom was like. The pair had managed to catch up and he had gifted her weaponry from his time at the Illyrian training camp. In gratitude she had thanked him by giving him the finest Illyrian leathers they had in the store and in return he had also offered to train her. Eventually, he would offer her the position of being his spymaster after proving herself not only loyal to his court but also as the inspiration toward supporting the movement of banning wing clipping and allowing females to train. When offered the position her father had disapproved and threatened to clip her wings early had she chosen to go. Aether had served as her savior, stepping in and fighting her father, ultimately taking her away from Chyrsocolla entirely.

Other: Citrine crystals are stunning *^*

Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 29, 2023 08:39 PM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Valerie Ambre Thaïs
Nickname(s): Val by only those closest to her
Role: Hunter (Human)
Description:
Human-Hunter.png

Valerie stands at 5’3 and has a rather lithe yet well muscled build. Her legs are well muscled and complimented by a voluptuous rump and wide hips. She has a thin waist further complimented by well-endowed cleavage. She has a heart-shaped face that is soft and rounded and accentuated by a pair of full cheeks. Her lips are full and prepared to spit obscenities like none other. She has a soft thin nose and her ears are graced with two silver lobe stud piercings and double helixes. She has thick wavy chestnut brown hair that is kept in a short bob. Her round soft eyes bear a dark green forest coloration which glimmer like emeralds with flecks of brown in the sunlight. Her forearms and arms are full of lean muscle from utilizing her composite bow.

Her wardrobe generally consists of form-fitted riding bottoms and an overbust corset top. During colder winter months she wears a black cloak that reaches the back of her knees. Her wardrobe coloration generally consists of olive, burgundy, cream, dark brown, black, navy blue, and beige. She does not own any dresses and will remain to keep it that way as she has an unbearable hatred for them. The nicest attire she owns would consist of a black leather vest which she would wear with knee high riding boots and her riding bottoms.

While a guest in the Day Court her attire has remained rather similar with the exception of hue selection. Her tops now shimmer in vibrant yellows, oranges, reds, and salmon colored pinks. She additionally has grown in favor of tailcoats, owning several in varying colors to pair with her lace up corset bustiers and overbust corset tops. During events she will generally be seen wearing iron pouldrons, breastplate that extends to her last set of ribs, vambraces, and fauld.

Personality:
Reserved - Val is the silent but deadly type. She generally keeps to herself unless there is a need to speak or she finds you either attractive enough or deserving of her time and breath.

Observant - Val is rather analytical and strategic about who she speaks to. She gauges others intentions through their interactions with the environment and how they carry themselves.

Mysterious - Given her quiet and reserved nature Val generally peaks others interests which forces her to open up. She has had many encounters with others pouring out their souls to her unprompted and she does not despise that ability to intrigue others enough to pour out their souls and secrets to her. She has no other interests outside of her own.

Hardworking - Being the oldest of two she has served as a huntress for her family since she was able to hold a bow. Despite outdoor weather conditions nothing has stopped her from providing for her family.

Stubborn - Set in her ways if Val is determined to achieve something she will not waver until it is done. This is by any means necessary. Her stubbornness may be quelled by the right person however they might as well be as equally as stubborn to convince her otherwise.

Hunting
Sunsets
Horseback Riding & Hunting on horseback

Dislikes:
Snow/Winter
Spiders, bees, and cockroaches
Dresses

Background:
Val comes from a rather poor family. Her father had stepped out on her sisters and their mother leaving them to essentially fend for themselves. While their mother had become a drunkard and never stayed home all that often; Val picked up the slack in teaching her younger sisters how to do housework, chop firewood, and tend to the garden while she managed to provide food for them.

Val would accept contracts to kill for other families providing just enough income to buy things such as bread or very rarely gifts for her siblings on special occasions. She has also joined Matthew Michaelson on a few joint hunts together which she had great pleasure in partaking.

Despite her families hardships they love one another deeply and care solely for each other. An unwanted rather rich Aunt from their mothers side has sought for years to take them away from their humble abode and marry them off, but thus far they have managed to avoid being whisked away. Their aunt is due for another visit and it seems as though Val won't be around having being contracted to hunt big game for a family near the border that reins a bit too close to the Fae lands for her comfort. However, money is tight and it seems like a good deal for her family.

Matthew - I have greatly enjoyed hunting by your side. While you may have tested the waters rest assured they will remain calm for you and your kinfolk. Your lightheartedness and joy that you share with your family is one that I share with my own.

Other: If someone had to describe her eyes they’d probably be the darkest of green crystals until you see them shine in the sunlight.

Edited at December 9, 2023 11:13 PM by Sanania
Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 29, 2023 08:41 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted! Adding her to the list :D

Sanania said:
Name: Valerie Ambre Thaïs
Nickname(s): Val by only those closest to her
Role: Hunter (Human)
Description:
Human-Hunter.png

Valerie stands at 5’3 and has a rather lithe yet well muscled build. Her legs are well muscled and complimented by a voluptuous rump and wide hips. She has a thin waist further complimented by well-endowed cleavage. Her facial features are soft and rounded and her ears are complimented with two lobe piercings and double helixes. She has thick wavy chestnut brown hair that is kept in a short bob and bears dark forest green eyes which glimmer like emerald with flecks of brown in the sunlight. Her forearms and arms are full of lean muscle from utilizing her composite bow.

Her wardrobe generally consists of form-fitted riding bottoms and an overbust corset top. During colder winter months she wears a black cloak that reaches the back of her knees. Her wardrobe coloration generally consists of olive, burgundy, cream, dark brown, black, navy blue, and beige. She does not own any dresses and will remain to keep it that way as she has an unbearable hatred for them. The nicest attire she owns would consist of a black leather vest which she would wear with knee high riding boots and her riding bottoms.

Personality:
Reserved - Val is the silent but deadly type. She generally keeps to herself unless there is a need to speak or she finds you either attractive enough or deserving of her time and breath.

Observant - Val is rather analytical and strategic about who she speaks to. She gauges others intentions through their interactions with the environment and how they carry themselves.

Mysterious - Given her quiet and reserved nature Val generally peaks others interests which forces her to open up. She has had many encounters with others pouring out their souls to her unprompted and she does not despise that ability to intrigue others enough to pour out their souls and secrets to her. She has no other interests outside of her own.

Hardworking - Being the oldest of two she has served as a huntress for her family since she was able to hold a bow. Despite outdoor weather conditions nothing has stopped her from providing for her family.

Stubborn - Set in her ways if Val is determined to achieve something she will not waver until it is done. This is by any means necessary. Her stubbornness may be quelled by the right person however they might as well be as equally as stubborn to convince her otherwise.

Hunting
Sunsets
Horseback Riding & Hunting on horseback

Dislikes:
Snow/Winter
Spiders, bees, and cockroaches
Dresses

Background:
Val comes from a rather poor family. Her father had stepped out on her sisters and their mother leaving them to essentially fend for themselves. While their mother had become a drunkard and never stayed home all that often; Val picked up the slack in teaching her younger sisters how to do housework, chop firewood, and tend to the garden while she managed to provide food for them.

Val would accept contracts to kill for other families providing just enough income to buy things such as bread or very rarely gifts for her siblings on special occasions. Despite their hardships they love one another deeply and care for each other. Val simply hopes that her sisters can be married off to families that love and care for them as much as she has and if anything hopes they marry into families that are at least somewhat much more well off than where they are now, however that is proving to be hard as it seems they would have to physically move outside of this small town to find proper suitors.

Other: If someone had to describe her eyes they’d probably be the darkest of green crystals.

Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 29, 2023 09:20 PM

Butter Forest

Neutral

Give Award
Any recommendations for my character's gender?
Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 30, 2023 07:09 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
The character is up to you

Butter Forest said:
Any recommendations for my character's gender?

Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 30, 2023 06:45 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
I have finished with Mattheo, Pg 4 :D so sorry for the hold up!
Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 30, 2023 06:50 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
He's accepted ^^
What kind of fae is he though? His wings make me think Illyrian but the slightly unusual skin tone makes me think otherwise. He could just be cool though!

Biologist at Work said:
Full Name:
Mattheo Xanthus Cress
[Matt-ey-oh ]
Nicknames:
Theo - Friends
Matty - He hates it, though he doesn't mind it if someone he cares deeply for uses it...sometimes
Takes on an appearance of a man in his later twenties.
Pronouns:
He ⁄ Him ⁄ His
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Race ⁄ Species:
Pureblood Lunar
Role:
The Night Courts Third In Command
Appearance:
An absolute God of a man.
Mattheo is an eyeturner that's for sure, people notice him and know who he is when he enters the room. He has a strong, charasmatic aura that people pick up quite quickly either with interacting or even just noticing him from afar.
The man is well built, handsome...and he knows that. Theo is a pretty tall guy, standing at precisely '6"4 feet tall. He is muscular with sharp features. His face is perfectly chiseled with a sharp jaw and cheekbones, he has a pearly white smile that will knock you off your knees. Theo his a slightly pointed nose and almond shaped, dark green eyes. Around the pupil they lighten out into a darker yellow. He has soft, plump lips and a slight bit of darker stubble around his chin and a bit up his cheeks. He has a noticeable scar running down from his eyebrow, through his eye, and to the middle part of his cheek. Theo has another scar on his neck and a few on his stomach and legs.
Mattheo has darker skin, more like a midnight blue color than black or brown. It darkens around his hands and feet, as well as his face where small white spots can be seen in a small pattern the shape of side turned, crescent moon. The round bit of the moon hanging down his forehead and the pointed tops upward to his hairline. As for the mans hair, it is a shorter cut, shaved in the back and ruffled in the front with his bangs. It has a pearly white coloration with a fat hints of black coming up at the roots. He often wears lightweight dark blue or white beads that weave their way along his hair, dangling in his face at points. Mr.Cress has a rather interesting feature added to him, wings. Now, they arent uncommon but they are not seen as often...if that makes sense. Mattheo's wings look more bat or dragon-like as they are sharper and have claws at the ends of them. As the wings protrude from his shoulder blades they bring the dark blue color with them. With the exception of the actual wing being a misty, yet semi- See Through white. They glisten in the moonlight and he loves flying them around and showing off.
Mattheo is always dressed to impress, always wearing a formal suite no matter where he is. It is a simple black with a white shirt and black dress pants. He also wears dress shoes most of the time to match, also black. Theo always makes sure to stay comfortable so the times when he is feeling like it, he will wear comfortable clothing. Usually baggy pants and a white sweatshirt.
Personality:
|| Party Animal || Rebellious || Flirtatious || Childish at Moments || Courageous || Incredibly Loyal || Quick Witted || Hot Headed || Blunt || May Come Off As Cold || Reliable... Most Of The Time || Social Butterfly || The Definition of "Pain In The Ass" || Confident || Bold || Show Off || Handsome and He Knows It || Possessive at Times || Talented ⁄ Skilled || Persuasive || Fun Company || Entertaining || Could Be Described as Wild || Humorous || Leaderly || Honest || Generous || Soft Spot for Children || Fatherly Figure || A Absolute Tease || Kind || Open Minded and Hearted || Curious || Anger Issues || Unpredictable || Complicated ⁄ Complex || A Womanizer or Magnet || Sweet || Humble || Controlling || Obsessive || Intelligent || Boyish ||
Likes & Dislikes:
⊕ Nighttime Strolls
⊕ Writing. He is a big writer and enjoys poetry and writing it, this gives him a sense of calmness
⊕ Party's. Any sort, doesn't matter if he wasn't invited. He's coming.
⊕ Cats. He has 4, he's basically a crazy cat lady in masculine form. His cats; Hiro (Black, short furred female), Milo (Short haired, Cream colored tabby tom), Razz (White, long furred male), Detriz (Dark Grey, medium furred female)
Dislikes
⊗ Alcohol, though he does have a drink once in a while, he doesn't like the thought of being drunk...
⊗ Horses, they scare the shit out of him. He hasn't entered 20 feet of one since he was very young.
⊗ Secret Keeping.
⊗ The daytime. He's not a morning boy and never will be, he likes it at dusk and that's the only time of day he can mentally handle.
⊗ Disloyalty...
Affiliations:
Open!
Crush:
Hes open. Picky.
Significant Other:
None.
Children:
Not for a while anyways...
Other:
Crystal.
Finished with my boy!!

Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 30, 2023 06:52 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oops, sorry I didn't add that. Yes, he's an Illyrian^^"
Also, May I reserve another spot please? A Regular Dark Court Member?

Edited at November 30, 2023 06:55 PM by Biologist at Work
Vanishing Time | OPEN | Fae Roleplay - Semi-lit to LitNovember 30, 2023 06:55 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Gotcha! Feel free to join the discussion thread :D
I'll add him in a sec

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us