Wolf Play : Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic Moose
Chatbox
 icemoons
06:34:59 slushy,ice,moon,
katy

I'm tired... believe me I get it...
 distant-lands
06:32:27 katy | beetle
tonight? wow my perception of time is off.

this morning*
 Winterfell
06:31:10 She/her
Too many generations :/
-WP Click-
 distant-lands
06:30:59 katy | beetle
-Click-
i forgot i drew this until tonight lol xD added some highlights and now it looks like a brand new piece
 Vulpixles
06:30:48 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

Paws for this absolute beauty I got from Wolf Party the other day?
 icemoons
06:29:26 slushy,ice,moon,
hello my friends... I think I might be a bit too obsessed with Hazbin Hotel... I love it so much
 Arachne
06:27:01 Ara/Kat
paws? <3
-WP Click-
 Arachne
06:21:52 Ara/Kat
Katy
i know right? i love lil coincidences like that <3
 outkast
06:21:01 
thank you for informing me. ive been on a 3 year break and a lot is different. :)
 distant-lands
06:20:33 katy | beetle
Kat,
what a coincidence!
 Arachne
06:20:06 Ara/Kat
i just realised my second Envy died at the same age as the original, both at 20 :0
 distant-lands
06:19:53 katy | beetle
are* not is, oops.
 distant-lands
06:19:39 katy | beetle
the only valuable thing she gives out (in my opinion) is dyes, but that's pretty rare.
 outkast
06:18:29 
what can you even get from them?
 distant-lands
06:17:36 katy | beetle
not usually, no
 outkast
06:17:22 
are geodes worth the apple it takes to open them?
 distant-lands
06:16:20 katy | beetle
archaic pride increases dominance? how did i not notice this, i literally have a wolf with it xD
-WP Click-
 Poe
06:02:02 
IÂ’m so happy my tundra level is low because this is gonna be an easy 1,000 mush quest.
 starrywing
06:00:43 Novo/Starry
You have logged in 7 days in a row.
You earned: Jade Monkey
 Ecifircas
05:57:02 
Forest Shadows, dominance and wisdom - it increases the CP cap for both stats by 25.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : +3
Black Bear : -5
Cougar : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10 

Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 29, 2024 07:58 PM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
Hearing her confirmation he returned to a normal stand. "Ah-lovely. I will assist you if needed" He spoke, offering his arm for her to hold rather than linking hands. He didn't want any others who may see the two getting the wrong idea. While he did enjoy her company, he didn't want to be too presumptuous. Being a cautious type, being proper and careful was something he did, especially in cases such as this. "Let us be off then, my lady." He added, a playful wink given once he had finished.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 29, 2024 08:15 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Dove nodded slightly and smiled. "That would be lovely, thank you. It's been quite a while since I've danced," she admitted before taking the arm he'd offered. She didn't mind the difference. In her eyes, she was still getting the comfort of touch without anyone else thinking anything untoward. Especially if he didn't want anyone getting any ideas. She definitely liked him. "Absolutely, lead the way," she giggled, blushing at the wink he'd given her. At least she did have an idea of how he really felt.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 29, 2024 08:35 PM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
"No need for worry. I have experience." He assured, going quiet for a moment before continuing. "Of course...not from my own choice. Parents, you know?" He chuckled, soon leading the way to what was something like a ballroom, just a bit less glittery and shiny like in the books one would read as a child. There had happened to be a servant on standby, like in most rooms. At his motion, music began to play for the pair. "Well then, shall we begin?" He extended a hand to her, awaiting her response.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 29, 2024 11:02 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Dove smiled understandably. "I understand. I can't say mine forced me to do much or were very involved in my life, though," she admitted, though she didn't at all seem bothered. As they entered the semblance of a ballroom, Dove was still in awe. It would feel like a dream getting to dance in there. "Yes please," she smiled, dipping her head ever so slightly before taking the hand that he offered out to her. She stepped towards him, falling into the beat of the music as soon as he found himself ready.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 30, 2024 12:13 AM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
Quite pleased she seemed eager rather than hesitant unlike his other dance partners in whatever other gatherings he had been to. "Ah-that is...unfortunate, but I think you are very lovely. Independence is an important thing to have." He nods, a gentle hand placed to her side, like in formal dances as he had been taught. Did his words sound cold? He very much hoped not, it had intended to be more of a compliment and encouragement. His attention soon focused back on to her, hoping she hadn't minded the placement of his hand. While it was technically the 'proper' way, he didn't want to invade.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 30, 2024 09:30 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
"Thank you, it means a lot to hear it. It was hard to be forced with such independence, but it's made me who I am today," she told him with a small smile. Dove tensed slightly at the feeling of his hand on her waist, but soon relaxed. After all, it was correct placement. She slid her hand up to rest on his shoulder, her thumb lightly rubbing the side of his neck. She hoped he wouldn't mind either. It just felt right to get close with him during their dance.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 30, 2024 09:47 PM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
He noted the contact, though was unbothered. With all his years of experience with this, it was no issue to him. "I'd say you are quite a natural, my lady." He spoke lightly, lowering his head a bit so they were slightly closer. "You hardly need my assistance." He added with a light chuckle, golden gaze narrowing softly. He was only aware of how close he has gotten when the tip of his nose lightly touched hers.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 30, 2024 10:00 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Dove hadn't danced in forever, but it was quite refreshing to be doing so with Lionel. She giggled quietly at his words, smiling softly. "Thank you. I must say you are a wonderful dancer," she replied, not minding the reduced distance between them. "You flatter me. I'm relying on you a bit more than I let on," she teased, her hazel gaze settled on him. A quiet gasp left her lips as she felt his nose brush hers, but she didn't move away, if anything she kept him a bit closer.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 30, 2024 10:23 PM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
His attention remained on her, unsure of how to proceed, considering the very small distance between then. After some careful thought, he pulled back with an awkward clear of his throat. "Pardon my invasion." He spoke softly, a part of him wanting to return to the previous close proximity, but he wouldn't let himself do that. Being set in his ways, he refused to be any sort of impolite, especially towards her.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 30, 2024 10:33 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Dove found herself a bit disappointed that he'd pulled back. But why? She'd been just as shy and somewhat nervous.. "I did not mind... I quite like when you get close to me like that," she said softly, her gaze dropping shyly. She had thought to invade his space, but she wasn't sure if it was something he wanted. "I-In fact, if you'll allow me, I think I'd like to be the one invading space this time," she admitted, glancing up at him with bright red cheeks. She bit her lower lip slightly, a part of her wondering if maybe she shouldn't have asked.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us