Wolf Play : Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic Moose
Chatbox
 icemoons
06:34:59 slushy,ice,moon,
katy

I'm tired... believe me I get it...
 distant-lands
06:32:27 katy | beetle
tonight? wow my perception of time is off.

this morning*
 Winterfell
06:31:10 She/her
Too many generations :/
-WP Click-
 distant-lands
06:30:59 katy | beetle
-Click-
i forgot i drew this until tonight lol xD added some highlights and now it looks like a brand new piece
 Vulpixles
06:30:48 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

Paws for this absolute beauty I got from Wolf Party the other day?
 icemoons
06:29:26 slushy,ice,moon,
hello my friends... I think I might be a bit too obsessed with Hazbin Hotel... I love it so much
 Arachne
06:27:01 Ara/Kat
paws? <3
-WP Click-
 Arachne
06:21:52 Ara/Kat
Katy
i know right? i love lil coincidences like that <3
 outkast
06:21:01 
thank you for informing me. ive been on a 3 year break and a lot is different. :)
 distant-lands
06:20:33 katy | beetle
Kat,
what a coincidence!
 Arachne
06:20:06 Ara/Kat
i just realised my second Envy died at the same age as the original, both at 20 :0
 distant-lands
06:19:53 katy | beetle
are* not is, oops.
 distant-lands
06:19:39 katy | beetle
the only valuable thing she gives out (in my opinion) is dyes, but that's pretty rare.
 outkast
06:18:29 
what can you even get from them?
 distant-lands
06:17:36 katy | beetle
not usually, no
 outkast
06:17:22 
are geodes worth the apple it takes to open them?
 distant-lands
06:16:20 katy | beetle
archaic pride increases dominance? how did i not notice this, i literally have a wolf with it xD
-WP Click-
 Poe
06:02:02 
IÂ’m so happy my tundra level is low because this is gonna be an easy 1,000 mush quest.
 starrywing
06:00:43 Novo/Starry
You have logged in 7 days in a row.
You earned: Jade Monkey
 Ecifircas
05:57:02 
Forest Shadows, dominance and wisdom - it increases the CP cap for both stats by 25.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : +3
Black Bear : -5
Cougar : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 21, 2024 11:37 AM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
In her absence he had made his departure, out to the rather large backyard. With little in mind to do, he had decided to work on his training. With sword in hand, he 'fought' another with trained skill and precision, an unusually serious expression on his face. Within a few moments the tip of the sword was held just above the other's neck, the sharp edge glinting in the early rays of dawn. He was dully aware of a few others watching, but didn't seem to care.

Edited at August 21, 2024 11:54 AM by Luminous Crown
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 21, 2024 12:57 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Dove caught a servant, asking where Lionel might had gone since he wasn't in his room and she was given directions on getting down to the backyard. It felt quite odd to be moving about so freely without him, but she forgot her worries the moment that she stepped outside. She watched curiously from the distance as Lionel sparred with another and he seemed to be quite skilled at what he was doing. She couldn't help the smile that appeared as she watched him and the way he moved so effortlessly.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 21, 2024 01:12 PM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
He peered over his shoulder as the sound of the door opened, a small wave was offered in her direction. A few words were given to the other man he had been training with before he approached her. "Good morning, my lady." He spoke, a flicker of amusement in his gaze as he dipped into a polite bow. "Sleep well?" He inquired, his attention shifting up to meet her gaze. She did look quite pretty in the dress, it suited her well. As he had suspected, she had good taste in clothing. "If I may say. You look very lovely in that dress." He added with a light smile.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 21, 2024 01:49 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Dove waved back with a smile, waiting patiently while he spoke to the other man. She giggled when he approached her and bowed after greeting her. "Good morning to you," she smiled, giving a small curtsy in return. As he inquired about her sleep, she glanced away for a moment before returning her gaze to his. "Well enough. A bit restless, but still good. What about you?" She asked, a sweet smile on her face as she studied him. His words sent hues of pink over her cheeks once more. "Thank you, it means a lot to hear it," she smiled, tucking some loose hair behind her ear. Last night kept playing through her mind again.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 21, 2024 03:19 PM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
Straightening himself up a nod was given in response to her words. "Ah-very good. Sufficient rest is important." He spoke lightly, golden gaze focusing on her, something of admiration in their golden depths. Her inquiry brought him out of wandering thoughts, soon responding to the question. "I slept quite well, thank you." That was only half true though, as he had spent an hour or so stuck in his thoughts last night. Dealing with turbulent emotions was not something he was used to, so ut had kept him awake well into the night after they had left one another.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 21, 2024 08:58 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Dove smiled and nodded, glad that he didn't inquire much past that. It would have been rather embarrassing to admit that she'd stayed up much of the night thinking of him. Her hazel orbs settled upon him, a gentle sense of adoration lingering in her gaze as she listened to his answer. "I'm glad to hear it," she nodded with a small smile. Her own emotions had became clearer to her, but she couldn't bring herself to admit anything yet. "Did you have any plans for today?" She asked, a slight tilt to her head. She wouldn't impose on him any if she could help it.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 22, 2024 09:40 AM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
Silence was his response for a long moment before any movement was made. "I did not. And what about you?" He returned the inquiry, soon stepping a bit closer and peering down at her. A bold move on his part, but an odd part of his mind had wanted to do that."Hm-would you like to accompany me today? I am sure we can find something both of us would enjoy." He offered, a small smile soon offered.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 29, 2024 04:28 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Dove felt giddy in his presence. She wasn't sure if they'd get much time together that day, but she'd take what we she could get. "No, I didn't have any plans for today either," she answered, a bit surprised that he'd stepped close, not that she minded. She smiled, inching just a tad closer herself as a silent way of saying it had been fine. "I'd love that. I find myself wanted to spend more time with you if I'm being honest," she said, her words a bit bold. She smiled back up at him, raising one hand to brush her hair from her face. She was happy to see that things were still going forward between them.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 29, 2024 04:36 PM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
Golden gaze intently watched her movement closer, a soft chuckle following. "Ah good. I was hoping you wouldn't say no." He mused, curiously meeting her gaze at her words. "Is that so? What an honor that is." He was quiet for a moment before speaking once more. "Do you perhaps dance? I like to think of myself as decent at it." He then lowered into a bow, finishing with softend vocals. "I would be honored if you accompanied me in one."
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 29, 2024 04:42 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Dove blushed and nodded, confirming her words to have been true. She wished to spend more time with Lionel and find out if what she was feeling was something she wanted to continue to pursue. And it was. She'd remained quiet until he asked her if she danced. "I'm nothing to write home about myself, but I do dance," she nodded, smiling as he'd lowered into a bow before asking her to accompany him in one. "I'd positively love to," she giggled, offering her hand out to him to take if he wanted.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us