Wolf Play : Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic Moose
Chatbox
 Hollow_Howls
06:47:52 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Icemoons
That's a really weird and kinda concerning way to start a conversation. Maybe next time leave that "I'm an expert on anxiety" out of your message?
 icemoons
06:31:45 slushy,ice,moon,
hi guys, Prudy Im an expert on anxiety, take some deep breaths, what time are you going to get the boot off?
 purdy
06:27:04 
I'm scared
 Pigeon
06:25:49 Bird
Hey chat how are y'all
 binders united
06:24:04 binders | school
Ok, gotta go to school! Bye!
 Urux
06:24:00 Urox
Sounds about right lol. I plan to bread my DH and SV boosts together but I doubt I'll get either boost often
 purdy
06:23:58 
I'm getting off my boot today and they might have to rebreak my foot:p
 binders united
06:21:38 binders | school
I bred TWO ExW and ExH and Obedient wolves and they failed to produce me a ExW OR ExH
 binders united
06:19:00 binders | school
It gives you motivation to go and do the quests. before, I just explored and hope I finished a quest
 Urux
06:17:43 Urox
I put myself up in the leaves game so you can see :)

Yeah, I like the update too! So many tokens for the halloween boost in wolf part haha
 binders united
06:16:58 binders | school
they changed quests? I like the new version
 Urux
06:16:52 Urox
Leaves are for a fall event. You get them sometimes when you go on a wolf's page. Each one will have a number, you can use them in a leaves PvP. Go to Realm > Games > Leaves and place your pack up there and someone will accept ^^ You have to get the highest number :P
 binders united
06:15:19 binders | school
what does a leaf do?
 Listless
05:46:05 List
i literally just need three more chipmunks 😭 where are they
 Boo
05:45:37 Chrissy
the heart burn is killer this morning. 😖
 Urux
05:45:28 Urox
Ara
Owch :')
 Arachne
05:45:06 Ara/Kat
Urux
Yeahh :')
 Urux
05:41:14 Urox
Ara
How does that happen? Packs get deleted?
 Arachne
05:37:11 Ara/Kat
iÂ’ve lost like 5 paws in the last few days x.x
 kycantina
05:15:51 ky
Urux, ooooh pretty! I can see why you did it lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -3
Ocelot : 0
Black Bear : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   10 

Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 09:03 PM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
Though a bit tired himself, he dared not get too close to her out of politeness. The sudden weight on his shoulder brought him out of his thoughts, golden gaze flicking down to her. Shock was visible in his eyes, along with uncertainty. Had she been that tired..? He really wasn't too sure what to do in a situation like this. Should he mover her to the bed, or just stay where he was? After some thought he decided to remain where still. Perhaps she would wake up in a little bit.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 09:22 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Dove had underestimated just how tired she really was. She never would have let herself fall asleep on him on purpose, but she stayed like that for a little while. A while later she woke up, a bit confused, but overall comfortable. She had nuzzled into him lightly before realizing that what she lay against was not a bed nor a pillow. She gasped softly, removing herself from his shoulder with a deep red blush coating her cheeks. "Oh my gosh! I am so sorry," she told him, her hazel gaze full of embarrassment. "I guess I was more tired than I realized," she added, hoping that she hadn't been asleep too long.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 09:30 PM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
A light chuckle left him at her sudden realization. "Good morning. Sleep well?" He teased softly, peering down at her through bright golden eyes. Clear amusement was visible in his gaze, shaking his head lightly in response to her apology. "No need for an apology. I was not bothered. You looked rather comfotable, so I let you be." He went quiet for a moment before speaking once more. "Had you slept much longer I may have fallen asleep myself." A playful wink followed his words. It was, of course, a mere tease.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 09:36 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Dove continued to blush but nodded. "Quite, thank you." She could see his amusement, which made her relax but aided her none in not feeling a bit embarrassed. She'd helped herself to laying on him, how could she not be a little embarrassed? "I must admit, you made for a very comfortable pillow," she teased, though she meant every word of it. His wink made her giggle, a grin spreading across her face. "Awe, what a shame I'd woken up then. You deserve to rest just as comfortably," she teased as she looked up at him. She wouldn't have minded either, especially since she had been the one to fall asleep and invade personal space first.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 09:51 PM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
He chuckled softly, meeting her gaze intently. "Well, I am glad I could be of some help there." He mused, leaning down a bit. "Ah-a shame indeed. Perhaps I should go to sleep anyway." He mused, reaching out to lightly tap her nose. It was more playful than anything, but very much unlike him. He of course, hadn't realized his own change quite yet. Perhaps it was due to him getting comfortable around her as quickly as he had. With his gaze trained on her, there was a flicker of something that was hard to decipher visible in their golden depths, though he did nothing more than the simple contact.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 10:09 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Dove giggled as he teased her and even leaned down a bit closer. "Well please, don't let me stop you," she mused, unable to stop the grin that appeared when he'd tapped her nose. It had shocked her and she didn't know how to feel. She knew it had just been a playful little gesture, but she couldn't help but for it to feel like more. Her hazel eyes stayed firm on his gorgeous golden orbs, a small smile present on her face. Her own gaze had a flicker of something sweet and soft, though hers was a lot easier to see. He made her feel some sort of way, but she couldn't admit it. Dove reached out, cupping his face gently into her hand before running her thumb over his cheek. "You're ever so sweet, you know?" She said softly, reluctantly drawing her hand away.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 10:24 PM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
Golden orbs follow her movement, a bit surprised she had decided to come closer as well. "Ah-that would be rather improper though." A light awkward cough followed, though he had soon returned the smile. Being as observant as he was, the change in her gaze was caught rather easily. A faint dusting of pink gathered on his cheeks, his gaze soon flicking elsewhere. The gentle touch caught him off guard a bit, golden hues widening, which followed her hand as it drew away. He really wasn't too sure how to react to that.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 10:42 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Dove had mostly meant she wouldn't have minded if he wanted to go to sleep, but she'd also been caught up in the playfulness they'd had going on. She was getting a little too comfortable, which she found evident in the way he'd averted his gaze. She cleared her throat and looked away, blushing furiously still. "Forgive me, I'm afraid that was a bit inappropriate of me," she apologized, her hands returning to her lap. She didn't want him to think her weird or anything. She also didn't want to ruin whatever they had going relationship wise, platonic or not.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 10:53 PM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
He was quiet for a long moment before speaking once more. "It is quite alright. I was not particuarly bothered." He assured, watching her pull her hand back. A small part of him missed the touch, but he dare not say anything. Should he really be thinking such things so soon? Surely not, that would be strange indeed. A moment passed before he reached out with a gloved hand to return the gesture she had done earlier, resting it lightly on her cheek. Whether this was a completely concious action ot not was unclear. He was torn between many of his thoughts at once, though he really didn't know if and how to act on them.
Luminous Crown x Narcoleptic MooseAugust 20, 2024 10:59 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Dove was really afraid that she'd messed up until he'd assured her that it was alright. "Are you sure? I should have just asked," she murmured, hoping that he wasn't saying so just to be nice. To be frank, she enjoyed the close connection, even more so when he'd been so bold as to return the action. She leaned lightly into his touch, one of her small hands coming to rest over his that cupped her cheek. "What's going through your mind?" She asked gently, her gaze coming back to focus on him despite the lingering shyness she felt.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us