06:42:57 slushy,ice,moon,
Rest in peace chat...
 icemoons
06:34:59 slushy,ice,moon,
katy

I'm tired... believe me I get it...
 distant-lands
06:32:27 katy | beetle
tonight? wow my perception of time is off.

this morning*
 Winterfell
06:31:10 She/her
Too many generations :/
-WP Click-
 distant-lands
06:30:59 katy | beetle
-Click-
i forgot i drew this until tonight lol xD added some highlights and now it looks like a brand new piece
 Vulpixles
06:30:48 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

Paws for this absolute beauty I got from Wolf Party the other day?
 icemoons
06:29:26 slushy,ice,moon,
hello my friends... I think I might be a bit too obsessed with Hazbin Hotel... I love it so much
 Arachne
06:27:01 Ara/Kat
paws? <3
-WP Click-
 Arachne
06:21:52 Ara/Kat
Katy
i know right? i love lil coincidences like that <3
 outkast
06:21:01 
thank you for informing me. ive been on a 3 year break and a lot is different. :)
 distant-lands
06:20:33 katy | beetle
Kat,
what a coincidence!
 Arachne
06:20:06 Ara/Kat
i just realised my second Envy died at the same age as the original, both at 20 :0
 distant-lands
06:19:53 katy | beetle
are* not is, oops.
 distant-lands
06:19:39 katy | beetle
the only valuable thing she gives out (in my opinion) is dyes, but that's pretty rare.
 outkast
06:18:29 
what can you even get from them?
 distant-lands
06:17:36 katy | beetle
not usually, no
 outkast
06:17:22 
are geodes worth the apple it takes to open them?
 distant-lands
06:16:20 katy | beetle
archaic pride increases dominance? how did i not notice this, i literally have a wolf with it xD
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : +3
Black Bear : -5
Cougar : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   10 

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 27, 2024 06:10 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn wasn't enjoying the sudden change in her stance. She had gone from loose and nervous to far more... judgmental. The way her arms crossed over her chest, the look on her face--at least that was confused.

"Like a voice," Finn said slowly, trying to answer her question in a way that made sense. "Someone else talking to you, even though they aren't... there?"

He pushed one hand through his hair again, trying to figure out how to explain it properly. "I can't tell if it's a radio, or a speaker over head or what. But I have my doubts now that I've said it."

He rubbed his face and sighed, stepping back to lean heavily against the wall beside the swinging doors. His voice was resigned and quiet, relenting to the fate that maybe he was insane. But at the least, maybe he could help her understand.

"A voice. Just one. It sounds... like a guy," Finn settled on describing the voice. "He's got a deeper voice than I do."

He lowered his hands and leaned against the wall. "In the hallway, in the pool... here," he gestured halfway to the semi-solid figure. "I can't tell if I'm nuts or what."

The other voice just laughed back at him, clearly amused.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 27, 2024 07:05 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lily simply stared at him as Finntello continue to bumble his way through his explanation. She had certainly not heard any voice, much to her disappointment. He hand moving u to his hair, he was struggling.

“I haven’t heard anything, just the two of us.” She offered, taking a few steps towards him at the wall. “So I don’t think it’s speakers or a radio..” Lily dropped her hands and placed them in the front pockets of her jeans. “Maybe we need sleep, sleep deprivation can do strange things to a person.” Lily tried to justify this strange confession, if he were so tired he was starting to hear things that she could believe.

“We should find something to eat and go rest.” She concluded, a peace offering of a smile gracing her lips. “Even if it’s just a nap or a sit down, this is all a lot of information to take in at once. Being trapped, no one here, it’s just going to mess with your head without rest.” She winced almost managing to hide it. She meant to say ‘we’, not wanting to single him out as an other in the situation.

On the middle counter, unseen by either of the living before them, a man with white hair perched on the metal surface beside the cackling vision. His eyebrows forced down towards his eyes, a stern look cast across his face. His hands gripped the lip of the counter.

“Would you please not taunt them.” It was a statement not a question. “It’s cruel.” Callisto huffed, moving his left leg to poke at his companion’s calf.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 27, 2024 10:09 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn let out a breathless noise and bobbed his head. "Yeah," he said softly, looking out the swinging doors. "I guess that's a good idea. I... don't know if I want to close myself in a room. I might just crash out in the foyer... on the couches..."

He pushed the door open and paused for a moment or two. "Everything just feels so heavy..."

The dark haired man glanced back with his eyes flickering. That look was perfect and he let out a short snort. "Cruel? Tch. What's cruel is the way they came in. The more they learn to fear, the better."

His appearance rippled--as if it was watery as he reached between the veil again. "Sleep in a room, it's safer."

Finn paused for a moment or two, looking toward the area again. It couldn't be him because it didn't sound like him. But it was definitely another voice that he could audibly hear. He just couldn't figure out why or what... or where.

The dark haired man sighed softly. "Especially with ... him wandering around. You know, we really need to urge them to your talisman."

His arms slowly crossed over his chest. "It'll be easier to help them."

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 28, 2024 01:17 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lily agreed, she didn't want to be trapped in a room all alone. What if the door to the hallway went away and was replaced by a picture. She shivered at the thought.

"I'm happy where ever, I just don't want to split up. What if we can't find each other when we wake up?" She voiced her concerns as she headed for the door, sticking close to Finn as he made his exit from the kitchens.

Callisto narrowed his eyes, his leg coming back to rest, hanging against the counter. "Fear is good, but not of us. We won't do anything." He paused, calculating for a moment. "Unless you plan to." One eyebrow quipped up.

A strong huff left his lips as this tall living man looked back towards them, Callisto turned his head to look at the pair of them. Watching the woman a little more closely as she shifted her way out of the room.

"You're right, but they look exhausted. I can wait one more night, it won't make much of a difference." Callisto shrugged, leaning forward and dismounting the counter top. He stood shorter than his companion by a good few inches. "Just let them rest, I can worry about it later." He waved a hand dismissively. "They just got here and you were making them run around the whole damn place." His brows still furrowed deeply, he nudged a hand into Xevon's side.

Callisto agreed that they needed to push them and encourage distrusting things and beings they see, but the look on their faces was haunting. No pun intended.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 28, 2024 05:07 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon shook his head slowly, wispy hair drifting from side to side. "Fear is good of everything in this place," he said in return. His voice was slightly cold and distasteful. "The more they explore, the more they know how to get around. This means they know and have a better idea of where to hide and run," Xevon insisted.

He let out a weary noise, moving through the wall. He hardly seemed to be phased at all by the wall itself. Just passed through.

The young man watched the pair shuffle toward the foyer.

He shook his head. "Unless the door is locked, you aren't safe."

His voice insisted as best he could. "Callisto," Xevon leaned back and looked toward his ghostly companion. "We... they are our only chance. We don't know if they will be like us or if they'll be like the others... and pass on."

Xevon turned to the pair again. "They're the only chance we have right now. This... this is the chance we have to get rid of him and... finally have some rest," he mumbled quietly, settling into a hovering position as he sat down in the air.

Dark feathers fluffed around him, curling around his figure.

"... I just want to make sure they're safe."

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 28, 2024 11:30 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Callisto continued to stare down Xevon, watching his movements as he continued to justify himself. Of course he wanted them to be safe and to help both him and Xevon but there was a limit to what the mind could absorb at one time.

"Only is a strong word. There could be more." He offered, stepping to walk around Xevon in a circle. "But you're right, we need them. Just don't damage their psyche with too much at one time." He paused in front of his friend as he fluffed out his wings.

"I will follow them, feel free to come or stay what ever you want." Callisto shrugged. "Just don't pester the poor man while he's trying to sleep." He cracked a small smile, throwing a look at Xevon over his shoulder as he headed for the door to follow the living pair.

Lily padded down the hallway, her eyes scanning each door. "I don't know if we should be staying in the rooms we woke up in or.." She trailed off, glancing over at Finntello. "I don't want to be in there alone though, this place is not a comforting place to relax in on your own." Lily tried to give him a smile.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 29, 2024 03:47 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon shook his head lightly and sighed. "No, he needs actual sleep. It'll keep their minds sharp." He confirmed, drifting after the ghostly companion.

Finn glanced back toward Lily. "I... I don't know," he said softly. "I think... I think we're--" Finn finally stopped stumbling over his words and let himself think slowly. "I think that voice that I hear is telling me things. Things about this place. I... the last thing he said was that we won't be safe unless the door is locked."

He stood beside her and let out a short breath. "There were a pair of rooms with two beds if I remember right. They should be down this hallway," he gestured to the right.

Then inwardly hoped that he could trust the voice.

But he had a feeling trust was going to be a stretch with everything in this forsaken place. This was not his favorite thing to do. Not at all.

"I'm so tired," he mumbled, pushing one hand through his hair. His blue eyes flicked toward the doorway and then back to the hallway. It took a moment of his thoughts before he decided to push the door open. "... hmm... not this one."

The young man stepped back and turned to another one of the doors, pushing the door open. "Ah, this one. This has two beds," he urged Lily to follow him inside. He fiddled with the doorknob, trying to figure out how to lock it.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 30, 2024 04:41 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Callisto gave a small huff of a laugh. "We'll just hover nearby, my plan isn't to disrupt them." He quipped.

Lily's eyebrows lifted. "Locked." She cleared her throat, raising an air to rub her shoulder. "That sounds a little forboding. What would we need to lock out? We're the only ones here." Lily jumped a quick step forwards to catch back up with Finntello. Curse his long legs. "I-I mean other than this insivible person that's trying to help us." As she said it she realised that it didn't sound as nice as she meant it, wincing with an awkward smile. "I didn't mean it like that, I mean that they're trying to help. Sorry." The woman offered, her voice softening.

As they approached the bedroom and Finn opened the door, her eyes lit up a little. She was exhausted, her mind swirling with revelations of the day. Lily wanted to sleep and forget it, pretend she was somewhere safe. A world where she knew who she was. "Thank goodness." She sighed, leaning her weight on one leg as she watched Finn work at the lock. "Is it just a twist one?" She stepped further into the room so that she was out of the way, trying to see what type it was.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 30, 2024 03:37 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon waved one hand again, not entirely caring too much.

"It does but at the same time, what if we aren't?" Finn prompted quietly. "There's like a whole other three floors that we haven't really looked at. The map on the desk seemed to have four floors all together."

He rubbed the back of his neck before shaking his head. His focus turned to the door again and the lock. "It doesn't have the right handle for a twist lock. I think ... I think it might be one of the ones..."

His hand jerked the handle upward, pushed a button and the handle remained in position. "There we go. I had ..." he paused for a moment, trailing off as one hand pressed itself against his forehead. "I... there's something tied with how I know it. I almost had it... but it disappeared."

He shook his head, making his way to the bed. "It hurt though."

Xevon raised an eyebrow. "Well, that's a good sign," he mused to himself. "They're breaking the barrier over their memories," the ghastly figure drifted out of the room. "But once they do, they'll unfortunately unlock the ability to see him. And us, but mostly him."

His eyes flicked from side to side before shaking his head. "It's only a matter of time before the locket fully dissipates the energy it has. Where is your talisman, Callisto?"

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 30, 2024 07:49 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lily walked carefully over towards the bed on the left side of the room as she listened to Finn speak. As she went to perch on the edge of the bed, he paused and she looked up to see him raising a hand to his forehead. "Are you alight?" She asked, her head turning to follow him as he walked across the room.

"You mean..you knew how to do it before we got here?" Lily's eyes brightened at the idea, that meant that their memories were still in them somewhere. They just had to dig them out, but from Finntello's expression it didn't look like it would be a pleasant experience. "Oh!" She flicked herself up from the bed and glided into the bathroom. "We need to drink some water, there is no way we aren't dehydrated." She concluded, more so to herself and as she searched the cabinets for the cups usually left there for toothbrushes.

After some poking around, in the back of the cabinet she found one. Only one, but that was fine. Bending herself back upright, she ran the tap in the bathroom sink, filling up the glass. For a brief moment she thought about whether or not this water was even safe to drink, then the fleeting thought was gone. It wasn't like they really had a choice.

"Here you go." Lily entered the main room again, one hand extended towarda Finntello at the bed, offering a smile along with it. The woman could still feel her panic in her chest, but each few minutes she was getting better as subduing it. She hoped, eventually, it would go away all together.

Callisto watched the pair for a few seconds longer than Xevon had before following his companion through the locked door. It did twinge in his heart, having to watch people go through all of this, but there wasn't anything outright he could do to help. Only his talisman would be of any help right now.

"It's in the cellar, with the wine. At least that's where I saw it last." The man lifted a hand to press gently at the marred tissue on the side of his mouth before suddenly dropping it to look over at the man beside him. "I'm not exactly sure how to convince these two to wander down into the dark, creepy cellar to get it though. There's no way they'd think a way out was down there." Callisto shrugged, glancing down the hallway in each direction, eyes on high alert.

Edited at August 30, 2024 07:49 PM by Urux

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us