Wolf Play : Spider x Bobcat
Chatbox
 Crush
03:14:06 Chrissy
aww! i love rusty.
 Hallow's Eve
03:13:18 Hallow, Eve
Apothecary

Ohh that one is pretty! I am seriously reconsidering making my first custom over again. in my memorial garden, it's Krampus
 Apothecary
03:08:50 Medicinally Autistic
If you look in boos memorial den at rusty skies, I'm gonna snatched that design for the new boost
 Crypto Currency
03:08:42 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
sooo IB
 Continental Wolves
03:08:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
I just realized she's given me 3 axanthics
 STS
03:07:22 TS, Speckles
Hello
 Hallow's Eve
03:06:48 Hallow, Eve
I think this will be my next stud design. Though I am considering doing more of a white stud than a dark stud, since Wraith is pretty dark
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:06:39 Ash (he/they)
tin can, keep. 52AC
 Crypto Currency
03:06:20 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
paws?
 Continental Wolves
03:06:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Hmm keep or no?
 Crypto Currency
03:04:02 Ash (he/they)
eevee, i know. at some point i wanted buffy talents, but...
 Hallow's Eve
03:03:13 Hallow, Eve
List

Oh he's pretty too!
 Continental Wolves
03:03:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
>.>
Im broke after mass breeding wolves
 Listless
03:02:51 List
leaf
she looks pretty!
 Hallow's Eve
03:02:42 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

I totally understand, I am considering slowly adding talents to him, theyre just so expensive.
 Tiny Village
03:02:37 Tiny
Ello
 Listless
03:02:32 List
this is my favorite boy <3
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
03:01:56 Leaf she/her
Crypto this is her
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:01:46 Ash (he/they)
Eevee, i know, but thats about all haha
if he were a lower gen...
 Hallow's Eve
03:01:01 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

Those talents! I'm jealous lol

List

Thank you!! I'm so super excited about him!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Bobcat : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   9 

Spider x BobcatMay 29, 2024 11:19 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I walk to my class and sink into my seat. Enngggllliiissshhh.... Nnnooo... I maon and poke at my essay. I listen to the teacher drone on and on about possesive ajectives and suject and slowly close my eyes. Very slowly. I snooze.
Spider x BobcatMay 29, 2024 11:23 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
I hear snoozing and look around the classroom almost laughing as I see Alexandra not paying attention." Hey Teacher can I use the bathroom?" I ask to him." What are you gonna do in there?" He asks and I think of a joke." I'm gonna open the chamber of secrets. Just let me use the bathroom." My teacher nods and I walk out of the classroom and chill in the hallway
Spider x BobcatMay 29, 2024 08:02 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I wshake and look up. Ace brushes by me. I smile and look at the teacher. I middle aged dude always seems to be pretending he is not balding. Like that is fooling anyone. I strech and poke at my esay again. I pull out a pencil and poke it some more. Chanber of secrets, genius way out of this assignment. I moan interanaly and bukkle down to work. I lose focas fast. Stupid ADHD.
Post #2000
Spider x BobcatMay 29, 2024 08:13 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
I get a piece of paper and write my phone number on it. I walk back inside the classroom and walk past Alex win,in at her and sneakily setting the phone number on her desk and walking to mine starting to poke at my paper." Stupid essays." I mutter and grab a piece of paper writing on it and making a paper airplane and throwing it at the teacher. I hear a few chuckles and I wait for him to notice who it was
Spider x BobcatMay 29, 2024 08:22 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I glance at the slip of paper and smile, catching Ace's eyes. I tear a peice out of my binder and scribble mine on it, with empasis on my last name has two F's. I fold it up and pretend I made a bad shot at the teacher and land it under his desk. I turn back and start scribbling. Slowly, words get put on the paper. Pronouns and nouns, Verbs and more. Soon, my eassy looks less danting.
Spider x BobcatMay 29, 2024 08:26 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
I smile back at her and take out my phone from my pocket quickly typing the phone number in and right after I send a message my phone is snatched out of my hand by the teacher." What are you doing Ace? You know your not suppose to have your phone in class." I smile devilishly and look over at Alex." Oh yeah sorry about that." I say sheepishly and put my hand out." Now please give it back. I don't want to get my parents involved right now." I look at the teacher
Spider x BobcatMay 30, 2024 05:15 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I see my phone buzz as Ace's phone disappears. I smile and motion to mine, in my bag. Not out, like his. Boys are so weird. I give him an eyeroll as I turn forward again. I get back to my essay. Only the conclusion and introduction left. The most annoying bits. I scribble and poke and scratch at it. I glance over at Ace. Has he even started? I shrug it off and continue.
Spider x BobcatMay 30, 2024 08:10 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
I start writing taking out my laptop and sending my parents an email. I sigh and look back at Alex my mind clearing out any ideas for the writing project I'm really only in this class for the reading part writing is so boring. I throw a paper airplane at the teacher again. I'm back to writing when he starts turning around. I write about how I hate writing and I start on the conclusion when class ends
Spider x BobcatMay 30, 2024 08:45 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I shove my things in my bag and take out my phone. I type in Ace's number and repley to his text. (You really took your phone out in class?) I walk out of the classroom and head to my next class, math. I love math. It is so much better than english. I pull out my homework and wait egerly.
Spider x BobcatMay 30, 2024 08:49 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
(And? What if I did?) I type back and walk to my next class. Science. I love science there's something about dealing with Fire and Water that excites me. I get into my seat right before the bell rings and I take out my homework on my laptop. Then I hear the teachers phone ring and next thing I know is I'm being told to go to the principles. I groan and walk there seeing my mother and father sitting down in there." Hey." I smile and look towards the principle

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us