Wolf Play : Werewolf and Human (Bobcat x Flix)
Chatbox
 Crush
03:14:06 Chrissy
aww! i love rusty.
 Hallow's Eve
03:13:18 Hallow, Eve
Apothecary

Ohh that one is pretty! I am seriously reconsidering making my first custom over again. in my memorial garden, it's Krampus
 Apothecary
03:08:50 Medicinally Autistic
If you look in boos memorial den at rusty skies, I'm gonna snatched that design for the new boost
 Crypto Currency
03:08:42 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
sooo IB
 Continental Wolves
03:08:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
I just realized she's given me 3 axanthics
 STS
03:07:22 TS, Speckles
Hello
 Hallow's Eve
03:06:48 Hallow, Eve
I think this will be my next stud design. Though I am considering doing more of a white stud than a dark stud, since Wraith is pretty dark
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:06:39 Ash (he/they)
tin can, keep. 52AC
 Crypto Currency
03:06:20 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
paws?
 Continental Wolves
03:06:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Hmm keep or no?
 Crypto Currency
03:04:02 Ash (he/they)
eevee, i know. at some point i wanted buffy talents, but...
 Hallow's Eve
03:03:13 Hallow, Eve
List

Oh he's pretty too!
 Continental Wolves
03:03:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
>.>
Im broke after mass breeding wolves
 Listless
03:02:51 List
leaf
she looks pretty!
 Hallow's Eve
03:02:42 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

I totally understand, I am considering slowly adding talents to him, theyre just so expensive.
 Tiny Village
03:02:37 Tiny
Ello
 Listless
03:02:32 List
this is my favorite boy <3
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
03:01:56 Leaf she/her
Crypto this is her
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:01:46 Ash (he/they)
Eevee, i know, but thats about all haha
if he were a lower gen...
 Hallow's Eve
03:01:01 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

Those talents! I'm jealous lol

List

Thank you!! I'm so super excited about him!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Bobcat : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5 

Werewolf and Human (Bobcat x Flix)May 19, 2024 03:12 PM

Flix

Neutral

Give Award

"Ohh that explains it," she says, smiling in understanding. "You must be up way before dawn then, because I wake up early." I notice that we are getting close to my job, and I nod at his words. Part of me feels sad to leave this charming stranger, but I have many things to do. I turn around to face him before he leaves. "Thanks so much for your help! Hopefully I'll run into you again sometime,"
Werewolf and Human (Bobcat x Flix)May 20, 2024 06:00 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
"I hope so to." I smile before taking a left to my first job. I've never been able to keep a job, so I kinda do everything. Today, I am pretty sure I will be fixing shingles on a roof. "Hey Mrs. M! What am I doing today?"
"The cat is on the roof." She says in her creaky voice.
"I'll go find a latter."
Werewolf and Human (Bobcat x Flix)May 20, 2024 12:55 PM

Flix

Neutral

Give Award

I enter the warehouse before me, humming a slight tune. I pop in my ear pods, then start up a song on my phone as I begin to work. There's a lot of boxes to be shipped out today, piling decently high. I help load them into the endless line of trucks that are coming to take them out. I'm glad that I'm not the only person doing this, otherwise it would take forever.

Edited at May 20, 2024 05:25 PM by Flix
Werewolf and Human (Bobcat x Flix)May 20, 2024 01:13 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I have always been great with dogs, cats are another matter entirely. I try my best catch the calico untill she leaps into the nearby tree. I leap after her and pin her down. 10 min and many bruises and scratches later, I get the cat down from the tree.
"Here you go Mrs. M. Safe and sound." Say, handing the cat over.
"Here son." She hands me a ten dollar bill. We are not even related. It is creepy how she calls me 'son.'
Werewolf and Human (Bobcat x Flix)May 20, 2024 05:29 PM

Flix

Neutral

Give Award

I keep loading boxes of all shapes and sizes. I grunt trying to lift one, it feels like it's full off bricks. Then again, it's probably a refrigerator given the size. Slowly me and my co-worker lift it onto a heavy duty dolley. Someone else joins us as we roll it up the ramp, and into the truck. The music in my ears changes to another song, one I know really well. I have to urge to sing the lyrics, but that would be weird in front of so many people. I just hum it instead, singing the lyrics in my head whilst I do things.
Werewolf and Human (Bobcat x Flix)May 20, 2024 05:45 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Do you have anything else for me to do?" I ask and I make sure the elderly lady makes it inside.
"Why, son, you just needed to ask. You can weed my garden. These old bones have a hard time these days." She smiles sweetly, err, she would have, if she had teeth.
"Alright then." I say as I head of to pluck foliage out of her petunias.
Werewolf and Human (Bobcat x Flix)May 21, 2024 08:09 PM

Flix

Neutral

Give Award

I let out a sigh. According to my watch my shift will be over soon. I head over to do my last task of the day. I start losing the last truck, already thinking about what I'll do later on my way home. Just that makes me smile. Maybe I'll eat some ice cream.
(Sorry short reply)

Edited at May 21, 2024 08:10 PM by Flix
Werewolf and Human (Bobcat x Flix)May 21, 2024 08:24 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Quality over quantity
This is getting repetitive. My brain complains. Pick, toss. Pick, toss. Why are there so many weeds? I cry out in frustration, them sielence the noise before it reaches my mouth. I can see the end of the garden bed. I push on and slowly, pull the last weed from it's place.
Werewolf and Human (Bobcat x Flix)May 22, 2024 01:12 AM

Flix

Neutral

Give Award

I finnaly finish, so I sit down. The final truck I was assigned slowly drives away. Lending back against a box I catch my breath. I take off my gloves and stuff then in my pocket, rising from the floor. I wave at some of my coworkers as I leave the building. Soon I can take a rest. I wipe away a bead of sweat as I begin heading home.
Werewolf and Human (Bobcat x Flix)May 22, 2024 05:45 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I stretch and start to move. Mrs. M waddles out with a 20 dollar bill. "No, that's too much." I say, shoving it back.
"Big tip." She replies simply.
I know will not win the argument, so I take the cash and head over to the store. I look longingly at the ice cream before breaking down and buying myself a cone. I lick it gingerly and smile wide. Vanilla is surely the finest of the flavors.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us