Wolf Play : diccounted
Chatbox
 Crush
03:14:06 Chrissy
aww! i love rusty.
 Hallow's Eve
03:13:18 Hallow, Eve
Apothecary

Ohh that one is pretty! I am seriously reconsidering making my first custom over again. in my memorial garden, it's Krampus
 Apothecary
03:08:50 Medicinally Autistic
If you look in boos memorial den at rusty skies, I'm gonna snatched that design for the new boost
 Crypto Currency
03:08:42 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
sooo IB
 Continental Wolves
03:08:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
I just realized she's given me 3 axanthics
 STS
03:07:22 TS, Speckles
Hello
 Hallow's Eve
03:06:48 Hallow, Eve
I think this will be my next stud design. Though I am considering doing more of a white stud than a dark stud, since Wraith is pretty dark
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:06:39 Ash (he/they)
tin can, keep. 52AC
 Crypto Currency
03:06:20 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
paws?
 Continental Wolves
03:06:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Hmm keep or no?
 Crypto Currency
03:04:02 Ash (he/they)
eevee, i know. at some point i wanted buffy talents, but...
 Hallow's Eve
03:03:13 Hallow, Eve
List

Oh he's pretty too!
 Continental Wolves
03:03:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
>.>
Im broke after mass breeding wolves
 Listless
03:02:51 List
leaf
she looks pretty!
 Hallow's Eve
03:02:42 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

I totally understand, I am considering slowly adding talents to him, theyre just so expensive.
 Tiny Village
03:02:37 Tiny
Ello
 Listless
03:02:32 List
this is my favorite boy <3
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
03:01:56 Leaf she/her
Crypto this is her
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:01:46 Ash (he/they)
Eevee, i know, but thats about all haha
if he were a lower gen...
 Hallow's Eve
03:01:01 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

Those talents! I'm jealous lol

List

Thank you!! I'm so super excited about him!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Bobcat : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

diccountedNovember 18, 2020 08:43 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

|| Adaline Jameson || female || 24 ||

Adaline nodded some. "That's a far way from here." She murmured lightly, now moving a chair to set it beside where his bed was before sitting herself down.

"Whaling...but those creatures are huge." She commented, eyes set with curiosity and wonder. Her imagination was taking over again—a touch she had yet to ever lose, and one she would never lose most likely.

She quieted down to listen to him speak, lips pressed together and hands resting in her lap clutching her red ribbon lightly in her hand. She soon smiled, head tilting in a way. She was still silent, now hopping to her feet, moving to stand at the end of his bed.

"All family is inherited, that's what makes everyone who they are, and indeed, can't help who you are related to. There are ways to escape some family, just...not what's linked in us. Everyones the same, we all bleed red, but we are so different in many ways." She smiled, an excited and childish grin. "Everyone here...atleast the older of us...we either wanted new opportunities or were runnin' from somethin', theres a story behind every picture James." For a moment her light green eyes were ablaze with emotion before it simmered down and she returned to sit.

"People are gonna' ask why you came up here....whenever you are allowed to move about..ignore em'. Everyone has secrets, and whether you ran from somethin', are looking for opportunity, or are escapin' grief....it doesn't change who you choose and wanna' be. So ignore em'....many are....wary of strangers."

Adaline's smile was kind now, and soon she turned her body to look out the window. Ir was dark now, the flicker of a few lanterns outside providing the inky light there while the gentle swaying of a fire and candle kept the room lit—and warm.

diccountedNovember 18, 2020 10:14 PM

Terbus

Neutral

Give Award

James H. Swift / male / 23 / November 22, 1866 / bedroom

Adaline moved the chair closer to the bed and settled in it, her lips pressed together even as her hand lightly clasped the red ribbon she'd worn in her hair. Her eyes where wide when he spoke of the whaling, making the corner of James' lips flicker into a smile. After her latest outpouring of words, she turned to the dark window to watch as snow started to fall.

"Whales are even bigger when you are up next to one in a twenty foot open boat." James said, feeling a spark of pride that he could speck of such things. "I want on one voyage, started when I was twelve and got back just before turning fifteen. It was right after my father set me off to school and when I was done with that I became a doctor." He sighed. "I suppose you could say I'm running, from my family and the war, and from my family's story..."

The dim room was making him sleepy, so James took another drink of water and leaned back. His thoughts wandered for a shot time before he again spoke.

"I don't have much experience with everyday accidents and injuries, but do you think your doctor will mind having me here; as more then a patient, I mean?"

diccountedNovember 18, 2020 10:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Adaline sighed, watching the white specks fall to the ground outside. November, snowing. Not that early but it was still a little early for snow. The snow was beautiful though; white against the inky darkness that was the outside. She could only wait to see where it would be tomorrow, if the snow grew larger or if it was jist a light snow.

Her gaze now turned to him and she smiled. "You've actually been up close to a whale?" The excitement could be heard in her voice, and she felt a bit of envy that he got to experience such things that she imagined she would never. She never left home long, only to rarely make trips to other towns on occasion. "Ah...well, I won't pry more into ant of your personal life, James." She offered an understanding smile. She may not know the full story but understood enough when he said he was running, and that it was most lonely a touchy subject.

Adaline had negan curling in the chair she had, wrapping her mothers shawl around herself tightly and pulling her feet close go herself.

"As more then a patient?" Adaline tilted her head some, shrugging. "I don't think doc will mind. Ye' just may have to ask bout' it." She hummed gently, now leaning her head back.

diccountedNovember 19, 2020 03:46 PM

Terbus

Neutral

Give Award

James smiled, nodding. He was enjoying telling Adaline of this she'd never seen before and answering get questions made him feel slightly more normal. There was a lingering shadow within him, but he pushed it away and refused to dwell on a darkness that might destroy him. He'd seen the worst and best of men during the war, nothing but his own demons could hurt him now.

"Yes, I've been close to one," he said, "quite a few, actually."

More then I'll need to be near again, those years where a leaning experience I hope never to repeat. I learned valuable skills, yes, but I also suffered and nearly broke under the stress and fear. Rowing a boat to within a few feet or even inches of a whale is not something just any man can do.

"I hope he won't," James said, "I'd hoped to set up on my own, but that's not looking like a possibility anymore." He indicated the space where his leg should have been. "I'll need to do something with myself or I'll go insane."

diccountedNovember 19, 2020 04:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

"That's amazing." Adaline purred, her voice sweet and curious. Even she was growing a bit sleepy but slowly got to her feet, now up and about. She could imagine doc mist have already been asleep with his wife, and the fire would go out woth no one to tend to it, and of it was snowing then it was cold. She knew the layout well, and knew doc wouldn't mind, now finding the closet that held some blankets. She returned to the room while holding a whool blanket for him.

"It'll get cold, so here. No one will tend to the fire allnight, sadly." She spike sweetly, now setting the blanket down in reach before going to curl back up in her chair again, glancing at where his leg was missing before at him.

"I'm sure he'd allow ye'." She nodded, watching him still. "I'm sorry...and I'm sure doc will think of somethin' to help you. Maybe we cam get soc te' get you a fake leg." She offered, trying to bring some hope amd something to look forward to for him. If she had to she'd even try to pitch in some help.

diccountedNovember 20, 2020 04:07 PM

Terbus

Neutral

Give Award

Adaline got to her feet as they talked and started to move about the room, James gussed and was shaking off sleep. The room was not cold, though as she said it likely would be once the fire was out. She left only for a few minutes, but it was enough time for James to grow sleepy enough to lay down properly and close his eyes. When Adaline returned she kept talking, settling back in her chair when she did.

It won't be as cold as some nights I've had, James thought, and the bed is soft, when was the last time I slept in a proper bed?

Finding he did not know the answer and bring to sleepy to try and figure it out, he muttered something to Adaline that resembled a thank you for her company and allowed himself to fall asleep. There would always be parts of himself he found a need to hide, but those could wait got the morning's golden glow.

diccountedNovember 20, 2020 05:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Adaline could see he was in a more relaxed position when she entered the room again. She could tell he was tired, and so she quited up and smiled. She rested her head against her arms, gaze wandering back to the snow outside the windows and sighed lightly as he fell asleep.

She once more pulled her shawl closer around herself and curled up in the chair. She continued to watch the snow gently fall to the floor, closing her eyes a bit after.

Guess I won't be home tonight. Paths too dark home even if I know how to get there, and I'ts snowing. She thought, another gentle sigh escaping her mouth.

Adaline would stay up a while longer, blowing out the candle and watching as the fire dwindled. There was.no point in adding more wood if she fell asleep, instead, bringing the second blanket to fainty lay over him but enough where he could push it off if he got too hot. After that she sat back down and curled up in the chair, watching the snow fall outside, pulling her into a light sleep the linger she stared at it till her green eyes closed and little snow flakes still daced in the inky darkness.

diccountedDecember 3, 2020 01:24 AM

Terbus

Neutral

Give Award

James H. Swift / male / 23 / November 23, 1866 / bedroom

James came up with a start, gasping for air and clutching at his chest. Shadows danced across the walls and beyond the window snow continued to fall from the void above. For a moment he remained as he was, fighting to remain calm and keep a hold upon himself. At the edges of his awareness, the shades of battles long passed moaned and screamed.

"I'm sorry, " he said, the words barely a breath, "I know what my oath was, and I'm sorry, but you might have killed them, wanted to, and they were my patients."

His eyes burned as tears feel, leaving spots of dark colour upon the bedclothes. Shivering, he forced upon his breathing in an attempt to lull himself back into some semblance of safety and comfort. The ghost, however, did not rest and he continued to harass James in the cruellest of ways.

diccountedDecember 3, 2020 04:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Adaline managed to remained asleep for a good bit, the exhuastian keeping lulled in a light sleep, atleast till hearing the gasping which at first didn't bother her much till finally the brunettes eyes slowly opened up. For a moment confusion brimmed in her green eyes, forgetting monetarily where she was before slowly she sat up.

She rubbed her eyes lightly, not realizing James was even awake while her eyes wandered to the window and lit streetlamps outside, tilting her head some. It looked inky black outside for the most part, white dots standing out against the inky darkness.

Adaline soon stood, her bare feet made no noise as they touched the floor, wavy hair tumbling down her shoulders in a mess when she stood up. She looked over to where James was, her eyes struggling to adjust to the darkness while she went to silently fond a candle and match. It was a tad cold in the room, which didn't bother her much. She didn't think much of thebreathing, though it sounded irregular she wnated to be able to see, to check up on him as she found the matches and candles.

The sound of the match striking wood was heard with a sizzling sound, blowing the match out once she lit a candle and walked back onto the room carefully, the warm glow filling the room faintly to allow her to see better.

diccountedDecember 18, 2020 03:16 AM

Terbus

Neutral

Give Award

James H. Swift / male / November 23, 1866 / bedroom

Shifting and then a flare, as Adaline struck fire in the hearth, drew James back to the moment. Shivering, he pulled a blanket about his shoulders and watched the small women make her way about the room. He'd know no one like her back home, but then almost all the women he'd know had been only variations of the same form. Sighing, he thought of just how much the war had changed him.

"My apologies," James said after a time, "for waking you. The night fears don't come as often as they once did, but I don't like to disturb others when they do." He tried for a smile, but failed. "Truth is, sound sleep is rare for me, most nights I'd be needed at least once during the dark hours."

His words were plan, filled with the simple honesty of cold night when the world no longer mattered. James was vulnerable now, and his soft words betrayed that. He'd not spoke of the war to anyone, not even other soldiers, keeping his feelings locked away were they hurt only him.

I am the worst RP partner of all time...please forgive me. I'll try to be better about responding going forward. I want to keep going and I've got no good reason for not being more active.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us