09:49:53 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
I can board some if you need
 Caeruleum
09:49:03 Cae, Blue
bye ky, have fun and be safe! <3
 Caeruleum
09:48:45 Cae, Blue
4 boosts and the puppy boom barely started- i have NO space for these extras SOBS
 kycantina
09:48:41 ky
I've gotta get going, house party tonight, bye chat!! thank you again cae and amy for the presents!!
 Tech
09:48:10 
-WP Click-
 Hyacinthus
09:48:05 Apollo's Flower
-WP Click-

retire or keep for a breeding project?
 Tech
09:47:59 
-WP Click-
Cute *^*
 Noquisi
09:46:46 Mac | Nikwasi
Cae
Not the one negative vitals just chilling there 😭
 Amygdala
09:46:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Boosts love you this game year
 Caeruleum
09:46:03 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
stop coming to me, random boosts!! D:
 Hyacinthus
09:45:19 Apollo's Flower
-WP Click-

paws for him?
 Caeruleum
09:45:18 Cae, Blue
:D

amy, congrats!!
 Amygdala
09:44:37 Amy/Anpmygdala
I have defeated my first rhino XD
 Caeruleum
09:43:37 Cae, Blue
please, it is to stop my tears. feather stopped them once, bears made them flow again
 kycantina
09:43:29 ky
not allowed. blocked and reported. I'm not taking it
 Caeruleum
09:43:07 Cae, Blue
-Click-
 kycantina
09:43:00 ky
Cae, NO

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +4
Red Fox : +4
Coyote : +3
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Duskfall Shadows X Wolf PrideJuly 24, 2024 09:06 AM

Duskfall Shadows

Darkseeker

Give Award
Haven growled softly and huffed her eyes narowed as she started to pace back and forth her eyes never leaving his. She still had the feeling that she knew this wolf and it made her fur ruffle. Sniffing the air again she paused and narrowed her eyes she knew he probably would attack her, but she would not go down with out a fight and he may be slightly bigger then her but she was quick and had trained with her brother and father, Sitting down she flicked her tail "Who are you rogue, why did you choose to set up a den so close to a packs territory?" she questioned him. She could turn tail and run but she didn't think he would let her get far before attacking as all she had to do was make it to the pack and in a flash the battle wolves would be here.
Duskfall Shadows X Wolf PrideJuly 25, 2024 08:39 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo laughed again. "You think you can come into my territory, and demand answers from me?" He hopped down another ledge, only two ledges away from her. "I am the Alpha around here, so why don't you get off my territory, before I call for my friends." Ever since his exile, Hondomhad encountered many loners, and had helped them with revenge against their packs. They owed him a favor. So even if the time was now for revenge, one howl and they would come to his aid. "I stay where I choose, and I chose here. So you better leave before I make you. And one more comment from you and I will make sure that those were your last words." He hoped down one more ledge. Only one more between them. He was getting annoyed by this pack wolf. Thinking she owned anywhere her paws stepped on. Well guess what, she wasn't going to walk all over him. Because he was prepared to kill her.
Duskfall Shadows X Wolf PrideJuly 26, 2024 11:11 AM

Duskfall Shadows

Darkseeker

Give Award
Haven watched as the wolf jumped down till he was only a ledge away from her and narrowed her eyes. With him this close his scent hit her full force and she blinked as she remembered, a younger and smaller version of this wolf being chased out of the pack by her father and the other wolves. Shaking her head she growled and jumped to her feet taking a few steps back "Hondo?." She had grown up along side this wolf in the pack he was only a year older then her. She remembered why he was banished and lashed her tail. Had he been here this whole time and how had she not noticed him before the waterfall was one of her favorite places to be. Glancing from him to the woods she took another step back.
Duskfall Shadows X Wolf PrideJuly 27, 2024 05:57 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo stopped as she said his name. He looked her up and down, his topaz eyes trying to find a weakness. But finding none. Her eyes widened in fear as she seemed to remember what they accused him of, and she began to take steps back. He smiled, before turning it into a snarl. "Go back to your pack and leave me be." He turned around, lashing his tail in annoyance. "And of you mention my presence to anyone, my wrath shall be upon you." He began to jump back up the ledges, until he was even to the one that he called home. He walked towards the waterfall his eyes still on the she wolf. "Good day to you." Then he ducked through the waterfall towards his den, wondering how this wolf knew him, yet he didn't remember her.
Duskfall Shadows X Wolf PrideAugust 2, 2024 12:36 AM

Duskfall Shadows

Darkseeker

Give Award
Haven huffed and lashed her tail as he dismissed her, pawing at the ground decided to return back to the pack. As she padded away she decided she would not tell the pack at the moment but she would keep an eye on the rogue. As she reached the pack boarder she layed down fresh marks along it so she would have an excuse for being away so long. Trying to sneak into her sen did not go as planned when she heard her father call her "Haven come here and sit with me." Sighing softly she walked over and bumped her head on her fathers shoulder before sitting next to him. "Hello father" "Haven dear, it is time you start to think about finding a mate, your brother is about to have pup and take my place as alpha you can find a strong male to join you in becoming beta or maybe even a allyed alpha and become a luna." He said looking out over the pack as wolves started heading to their dens for the night. Haven pinned her ears, she had thought of having a mate before but none of the packs males caught her attention and the thought of leaving her pack worried her. "I understand father, I will think on it" she said before standing and padding over to her den. Heading inside she stretched out before curling up on the mossy bed she had made. Flicking her tail over her muzzle her thoughts went to the male at the waterfall.
Duskfall Shadows X Wolf PrideAugust 6, 2024 08:37 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
He stayed close to his den entrance, and didn't emerge until he heard her pastels away. He had never seen her here before, yet she said she came here all the time. Probably just trying to annoy him. He went out hunting again, making sure to get as close to the border as possible, and brought down a plump sized squirrel before heading back. He saw an old elder wolf creeping far from any packs territory. He recognized him immediately as Argus. He had been driven from his pack because they said he took up to much time and space. And Hondo and some other loners had attacked that pack and drove them off. Argus came over to him and gave a bow. "Have you seen Delos anywhere?" He asked. Delos was his son who had left with him. Hondo had seen him over by Haven's packs territory. "I saw him near the pack territory over there. Don't know whar he was doing though." Delos gave a nod of thanks, and proceeded in that direction. Hondo made it back to his waterfall, and climbed the ledges. He ducked in the waterfall and emerged on the other side. Where he lay in his moss bed and began to eat his meal. After which he laid his head on his paws. As he drifted off to sleep, for some reason his thoughts lingered on the pack female.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us