06:36:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Well it's almost 2am for me so i should go to sleep

Goodnight chat
 Boeing
06:36:14 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
My main takeaway from WP is just plant and animal identification right now lol
 WindStrong
06:36:04 
Hey guys! I've been working on my wolves personalities! If you guys could read them in my bio and give some ideas for Bone's personality and who you think should be the next alpha!
 Feiella
06:35:07 Fei the writer
WolfPlay teaches us what animals we could recognize in real life
 Amygdala
06:33:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Lol🤣
 Boeing
06:32:59 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I just saw a pheasant cross the road in front of me O.o
And the only reason why I knew it was a pheasant is because of WP xD
 Hugs4Bugs
06:21:22 Ed (he/they)
Enjoy!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:45 Hallow, Eve
Alright chat I am headed out for my date. I'll catch you guys later!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:27 Hallow, Eve
Akari
Thank you!!
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:19:30 
Hallows- He is beautiful!!
 Hallow's Eve
06:18:56 Hallow, Eve
Ollie

It looks amazing!
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:51 Ed (he/they)
S t u n n i n g
 Faulty Demons
06:18:25 Ollie, Gold
Okay, I fixed a few things. How does it look now?
-Click-
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:17 Ed (he/they)
Ok I changed my mind, my saved mushrooms are for apples again xD
 Hugs4Bugs
06:17:42 Ed (he/they)
den expansions 0.0
 Hallow's Eve
06:17:36 Hallow, Eve
Akari

This is him!
-WP Click-
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:17:23 
Hallow's I havent!
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:17:10 
Not worth the risk then... I want apples for customs and den expansions lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : -4
Cougar : -2
Polar Bear : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

purge x Midnight LightAugust 11, 2021 08:11 PM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award

Hannah watched carefully as he stood, a slight frown on her face. She was honestly surprised he hadn’t made any remarks about the whole “threatening to kill him” thing. Sure, she didn’t think it was a big deal, but through previous experience she’d learned that other people did. Hannah nodded slightly, she hadn’t meant the whole fire thing, but he’d mentioned the government and experiments, which implied that in some way, he was similar. Maybe he had abilities of his own, in some kind of way. The possibilities were endless. But the one thing she knew for sure, whatever was going to happen next, it put a bad feeling in her stomach.

She watched him as he spoke, stepping back away from him slightly, just in case he was still worried she’d kill him. Hannah wasn’t always the most knowledgeable on how to deal with people’s feelings, but she did try, sometimes. She’s always been slightly apathetic towards strangers, or anyone even, if they weren’t incredibly important to her. But sometimes, she did know when it was best to just step back a little, metaphorically or physically. Of course, that didn’t mean she always did it, but she knew. It was a problem, and yeah she was working on it, sort of.

Hannah stayed quiet as he finished speaking, confused by what he meant. Show her? What the hell did that even mean? If he was planning to use his abilities on her, she was going to kill him. But her breath practically flew out of her lungs as she blinked. In that time, the entire place had changed, morphing into one of the most gorgeous beaches she’d ever seen. How the hell he had managed to do that was insane. There had been no warning, no proof that it was even him except for the fact that he’d told her. Whatever it was, this was an incredibly powerful ability.

Hannah looked back at him in accusation, her brain fumbling for the right words. If this was something he could just do at will, she knew exactly why the government would have gone to such lengths to get somebody for this. But being completely honest with herself, somehow, it almost matched him, it suited him. From the little he’d shown about his personality, it made sense. Whether this was done on purpose or not, that was something she’d find out. Hannah just stared at him, her brain still searching for the right words to describe what the hell just happened.

“How?”

It was all she had managed to say, all she had managed to force out. Her mind was scrambling to put the pieces together. How this was even possible, how it worked. It was the only thing she could think about, momentarily forgetting all about the urge to kill him that had overcome her since the second she’d laid eyes on him.

purge x Midnight LightAugust 12, 2021 12:08 AM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award
He took a moment to appreciate the beauty before he turned to look back at the girl. He noticed her staring at him actually, which made him clear his throat and give a small side smile. 'Maybe she doesn't like the beach', was his initial thought as he watched her expression closely. Just before he could speak, she simply asked how. He raised his eyebrows and put them back down as a sign he was a little taken back at the simplest question she's seemed to ask him since he met her.
-
He thought he explained it the best he could before he showed her, but it didn't hurt to give it another go, unless of course she didn't like his answer.
"Well, I thought about the beach and voila! The beach. I have to balance my emotions a bit, but yeah, it works out pretty well for me most of the time." He paused before he closed his eyes again and thought about a field he had found himself in as a child in the dead of winter. The grass was enveloped by a blanket of untouched bright white snow. Small snowflakes drifted their way to the surface, tips of tress, and all around. When he opened, there they were, in a whole new setting.
"See? I think of a place, and it's there. As long as I've at least seen a picture of a place, I can visualize it, and that's about how scientific like I can explain it. If I can think it, you can see it."
He stared in satisfaction at a job well done. At first he thought it was kind of lame, but looking at it now, it was pretty cool.
-
He thought for a few moments before he turned back to the girl and spoke to her.
"As I'm sure you can imagine, my abilities, are sensitive to handle. One minute we're here in a winter wonderland, and the next I'm projecting my thoughts or a glimpse of a memory," he stopped for a second to let the projection fade, causing him to contort his expression into one of slight pain, before he composed himself as the room went back to normal, "so, thanks for attending my talent show. What else can you do? Throw fireballs, maybe even make a little fire tornado, that'd be awesome." He asked while speaking a little to excitedly with his hands. He figured what she did was only a fraction of the power she possessed which both intrigued and frightened him.
purge x Midnight LightAugust 12, 2021 04:09 AM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award

Hannah watched almost in fascination as he spoke, explaining his abilities as best as he could. She knew how he must have felt trying to describe what he could do, and how. It was a pretty dumb question, “how”. She doubted either of them just how all of this was happening. His response was a pretty good explanation of it. It was certainly going to be an incredibly strong ability, even if he didn’t want to have it. The pure mechanics of these newfound powers were an alien concept to her. The science behind it was sure to be complicated.

Giving humans the abilities like these was likely a difficult subject to try to comprehend anyway, but the fact that somebody had managed to do it blew Hannah’s mind. It seemed like such an impossible study, and most scientists had pretty much given up on trying to figure it out. But still, if somebody had figured it out, why did they bother kidding two random teenages to try it out on. It was an odd concept to her but it was probably a waste of time to be thinking about, she’d likely never understand any of it anyway.

Hannah nodded as he finished speaking, glad she had a bit more of an idea of what he could do. Which also would give her a little advantage if it ever came back down to a fight, she’d know what she was up against, ability-wise anyway. It was a bad idea to have told her so much about it, how was he even still sure she wasn’t going to kill him? It was still a highly tempting option. But alas, Hannah knew it’d be pointless to kill him, who knew; maybe he knew more about what was going on that she did.

Hannah looked around herself once more as the entire room morphed once more. It was still crazy to her how sudden and abrupt it was, no warning whatsoever. But once more, almost as she was about to say something, she watched the project fading away, leaving them once more in the original room, where they’d been the whole time apparently. Hannah looked back over at him with a slight smug look. She paused for a moment, before dramatically stepping back, bowing with mock seriousness. She had absolutely no idea what she was doing, but that wasn’t about to stop her.

As she rose from the bow, she let the flames form around her hand, her hands almost swirling around her body, leaving burning flames whirling around her. For a moment, she let them burn hot, the room lighting up slightly with the light and heat from the flames. For a moment, she left it like that, the flames swimming through the air around her, until she dragged her arms back down to her side, her fingers barely fluttering as she manipulated the flames into a dragon-like form, rushing towards him before disintegrating before hitting him.

Watching him under a cool look, she pushed down the slight drain on her body, her arms feeling achy and heavy. “That was the talent show I suppose then” she muttered to him, keeping her voice steady, her eyes unwavering from his.

purge x Midnight LightAugust 13, 2021 01:40 AM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award
Dallas for a moment regretted asking her to show him what else she was capable of. He had nearly completely forgotten how hostile she was towards him, and now he was asking her to show him her abilities, probably not the brightest thing he could have asked. A part of him was still concerned that any moment the collar on his neck would shock him for using his ability, but nothing had happened, at least not yet he reminded himself.
-
He watched her take a bow to which he cocked his head slightly and raised an eyebrow. As he watched her rise from the bow, and flames revolving around her hands moved. he room became slightly illuminated by the glow of the flames as they stayed suspended. He was completely blown away. Shocked was beyond what he had felt as he watched. It was dangerously beautiful, as fire tended to be. It seemed to almost match her nature in a weird way. Clearly fire was dangerous, just like she seemed to be, but it was also bold and stood out, also just like her from what he had gathered from her... unique personality was the best way he could describe it.
-
Just when she had thought she was done, she manipulated the flames into something like a fire dragon. It began to rush towards him, to which he flinched with one eye open accompanied by a guarding arm. "Shit", he heard himself say, though he knew he didn't open his mouth. He let a thought slip, which he hoped she didn't notice. He was beyond relieved for the fire dragon to have dissolved, thankful she didn't burn him. He wondered if the way she controlled her abilities was similar to the way he did. If it was, then she probably was never fully relaxed like he could never be. If he lost control of his emotions rapidly or got too comfortable, a thought or projection would slip out, which he could only imagine to be ten times worse with fire.
-
He gave her a small nod and a gold clap in response to her words. She kept her gaze directly with his, to which he did the same. It didn't make him uncomfortable as he was a person who preferred to hold eye contact with people, it was those with shifty eyes he didn't trust.
"Well, the dude in the lab coat was right, the effects are certainly 'adverse'." He spoke gesturing to the both of them at the word 'adverse'. Through everything he had been trough for who knows how long, he never really knew exactly what and why was happening. They never spoke, or answered any questions, the only time Dallas got any clue as to what was going on was by ease dropping on conversations, which he was known to get in trouble for. Sometimes though, he would get away with it. A tid bit here and there, nothing to explain all of this, but just enough for him to know there was a far bigger picture than he was aware of. As he looked at the girl, he wondered if maybe she had a better clue as to what was going on, and if so, would she even share with him? She honestly didn't seem to be too fond of him, which was difficult for him to fathom, 'what isn't there to like?', he thought to himself.
purge x Midnight LightAugust 29, 2021 06:59 PM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award

Hannah smiled softly to herself as she heard his quiet curse at the flame formations. She watched with slight interest as he didn’t shy away from her agaze, which was new to her. After she began showing effects of the abilities, none of them would look her in the eye, let alone be in a room alone with her, unless she had been sedated or somehow restrained. But even before all this mess, most people she knew didn’t hold her gaze, at least, not after they spoke to her or got to know her.

She was well used to people not liking her, people finding her cruel or conceited, they were usually right of course, but that didn’t mean anybody would have the right to say that to her face. But you know, if they did, she usually didn’t let them just walk away in one piece, physically or emotionally that was. It didn’t help her have too many friends with those of her age growing up, but she managed to find a couple close ones which she mainly stuck with. They tended to just stick with each other, and that was enough for them while they grew up, and then she was kidnapped by scientists.

Pulling herself out of her own thoughts, Hannah continued watching him before stepping towards him slightly. Her neck tilting slightly to be able to look at him, she kept her face blank. “Now, don’t get me wrong, that little talent show was quite lovely, but don’t think for a second that it means we’re friends. Stay out of my way and I’ll stay out of yours” she whispered to him, still refusing to drop her gaze from his, waiting for him to look away first.

Her first thought was to form another dagger as a threat, but after her little show-off, she didn’t quite think she had enough energy to form one and kept it sustained with the flames long enough to get her threat across. Besides, she doubted she really needed to by now. Watching him for a few more secrets she stepped back away from him, keeping her eyes locked onto his. Moving away from him she turned away, making her way back down to the bathroom she’d been inside when he first showed up, closing the door behind her as she entered the room.

Pausing for a few moments, she felt the sudden wave of drained energy running over her, her body feeling weak. Her hands grabbed onto the edge of the pristine sink, the porcelain cold under her fingers as her eyes fluttered closed. Hannah stayed like that for a few moments, waiting for the slight wave to pass. For about a minute, she didn’t move, keeping her eyes closed and her hands holding herself up on the cool porcelain, soon enough, the headache and aching began to fade once more, enough for her to leave the room, making her way over to the lounge as casually as she could, refusing to look at him.

Sitting down on the soft lounge, she let her body sink into the fabric, her legs tucked up beside her, her body leaning against the back of the seat, glad to be able to sit down on something comfortable for the first time in way too long. The previous place she’d been in had been awful, the small bland room with a second tiny adjoining room for a bathroom had almost been prison-like, she was more than happy to have to put up with him if it meant she could stay here. Even if she did have multiple plans to murder him already running through her mind.

purge x Midnight LightSeptember 26, 2021 10:34 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award
Her intense gaze was a bit unsettling to him, but he wasn't risking looking away and seeming inferior. Dallas usually didn't find himself in many confrontations, but when he rarely did, he never shied away. Even if his ass was kicked severely, he never backed down. Most of the fights he got into were petty, usually nothing more serious than throwing a few punches. Still, he was no skilled fighter. Throwing one good right hook hardly counted as s skillful combat move. When it came to him being taken, while he did his best to fight back, it was a pretty pathetic attempt. The fight in him cooled down once the collar was placed on him though. The surge of several watts of electricity coursing through him was not a pleasant experience. No one at the facility was treated any better when he complied, but he just couldn't handle repeated shocks either, so he has been constantly internally dismayed.
-
His eyes remained locked on hers as she stepped closer. His posture straightened as she began to speak. As intimidating as she was, at least they were on the same page. Quite frankly, he wanted nothing to do with her. She was far too cold for his liking, despite her ability to wield fire. Once she finished, he just continued to stare back at her, changing his expression from fearful to hardened.
-
"Sounds good to me."
He partially gritted as he waited for her to move away from him. If his head hadn't hurt so bad, maybe he would have made a witty remark. The throbbing whenever he used his ability was something he wasn't sure if he would ever get used to. The aftermath of changing the world around him into an illusion made the real world go in and out focus for some time while he recovered. Everything usually looked as if he were looking at the world through a water smeared glass. The sight of her closing her own eyes seemingly feeling the aftermath of her own abilities was barely noticeable to Dallas. Once he noticed her out of his view, a small sigh escaped him. Tilting his head back and trying to bring focus of the world around him back, he then began to stand. Being a place as nice as this with someone like her made it a living hell. The want to explore and move around was offset by just wanting to avoid the human flame thrower. Instead, he moved to the door where he had entered from and slid down it. Once he was sitting, he let his legs stretch out as he placed his arms behind his head. It was a position he found himself often, except it was a nicer view. His restless hands moved from his head and instead found themselves playing the chords of a phantom guitar against his one of his legs. He missed the sound of music, people, and most of all, the rolling waves of the ocean. There was so much he had mourned over his time here, but there was nothing he could do about it, so he laid his desires of seeing those things again to rest in his mind.
purge x Midnight LightOctober 22, 2021 12:08 AM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award
Hannah laid on the lounge, her hand held over her eyes to try to block some of the light from hitting her eyelids. The aftermath of using her abilities without the proper 'warm-up' as she liked to call it, always ended like this. Her head pounding like hammers in her skulls, her muscles aching like she'd been hit by a truck. Similar to that of a hangover, but five times worse and it wasn't something you could fix with some painkillers and coffee. Instead, it was just a thing of time, until she managed to cool off once more, she was fine. A freezing shower usually worked.

She slid off the lounge, her eyes heavy as she made her way over to the bathroom she'd been in before. She closed the door behind her, quickly looking at herself in the mirror momentarily before groaning. Her face was flushed, cheeks reddened with heat. Moving over to the blaringly white shower, she flicked the taps on, letting the freezing water begin to pour down before she sat down in it. The water began to pour over her burning skin, a few minutes passed before her body started to cool down finally. She leaned against the wall with her arms leaning on her knees, her face just out of the downpour of the icy water.

She stayed like that for another few minutes, until she felt like she could get up and walk around once more without falling over. The plus side of having a temperature based power, do the opposite and it helps with the aftermath of using said power. She gets too hot, dunk herself into some cold water and she's good as new. Hannah was lucky for that, at least she was able to do that. The aftermath of her abilities was quite dangerous otherwise, multiple times she'd used her power and overheated to the extend of passing out, lying unconscious for hours on end until her body cooled down by itself.

Once the water was turned off, she got out, scowling when her clothes began dripping water everywhere. She let a few flames caress over her body, drying her enough to stop her from tracking water everywhere. Her hair damp, she walked back out, shooting him a glare before taking her place back on the lounge where she had been lying ten minutes prior.

Looking around, she noticed him still sitting on the floor, his back against the door that he had came through after she'd arrived. "Are you going to fucking sit there forever?" she asked snarkily.

(Short, my apologies, trying to get back into the groove of things)

Edited at October 22, 2021 12:08 AM by purge
purge x Midnight LightOctober 22, 2021 07:30 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award
With the headache subsiding, he grasped control of his thoughts as their roaring chorus slowed to minimal whispers. Dallas had never had a problem with his thoughts before, of course they were always there, but after the experiments, sometimes they felt like different entities stored within the depths of his mind. Sometimes they were encouraging, especially of his ability, and other times they were critical. They were often opposite of his more docile nature, which is what led him to believe that perhaps they were their own entity. He decided they were just a side effect though, and maybe one day they too would subside.
Flicking his gaze to her as she moved off the couch and into the bathroom, a wave of relief washed over him. With her out of the room, the energy within it seemed to cool off. Maybe it was the fact the she could quite literally wield flames, but a lot of the warmth in the room left with her. And what can you do? Make pretty pictures? Think bigger, or for your sake, smaller..., a thought whispered and trailed off, leaving him in a state of confusion. He was tempted to argue with this specific thought, they weren't just pretty pictures, they were scenes of reality crafted from his imagination and memory. Then it hit him. The entirety of his focus shifted into creating those scenes, it drained him greatly, and there were always those few off aspects about them making it not always look so realistic. What if his attention was focused in the wrong area? Illusions are what he could wield, but what else could he make people believe they were seeing? Or better yet, feeling. He knew he couldn't influence emotion, maybe get someone to experience joy or fear from what they were seeing, but the thought meant something else entirely. Without it having to whisper again, he knew it meant inflicting the illusion of pain. That was something intriguing, but not something he just wanted to practice on anyone, assuming he could even do it anyway.
Glancing to the bathroom she had entered, he didn't know how much time he had before she exited. Pulling his legs closer and sitting up straighter, he began to think about something small he could cast. Flames. He had seen them recently enough to capture their essence within his mind, therefore he went to work weaving the illusion of fire. Sure enough, as he outstretched his palm and focused, a small flame danced within his hand. He worked on tweaking its appearance to make it more realistic, and finally, he had it. Closing his hand, the illusion disappeared. Focusing again, he expanded his range as he willed the phantom flames to line the room. On his command, they grew to a roaring inferno, he was even able to pull together and weave the illusion of smoke to make it all the more perfect, all the more believable. It only lasted a few seconds before he quenched the illusion, not wanting to overstep his boundaries. She exited a moment after the illusion disappeared. There is no point in fearing her, so use her, hurt her. No, he was not going to do that. It wasn't just the fact she could burn him alive, but the fact he wasn't just going to use someone as a guinea pig. Especially because he knew what it felt like, and it was far from fun. At her comment, he did get a ripple of annoyance.
"Would you rather me over there so we could chit chat about how lovely our day's been so far?"
He replied, returning the same snarky tone. His eyes settled on her in a glare for a moment before he returned his attention to the floor in front of him. They had only been around one another for a short period of time, and already, Dallas was sure they weren't going to get along. Calm and confident was he, volatile and hostile was she, the mixture was disastrous. Give her a reason to fear you, make her think twice. The whispers were always so much more persistent after he used his ability. Honestly, if she kept up with her own unsavory nature towards him, the thought of just enacting a sliver of pain against her would be tempting. Yes, a thousand shards of glass tearing through her, make her believe she's suffocating, the possibilities are endless. Physically having to shake his head to rid of the sinister echoes, he glanced back over to her. No, he wouldn't do that, it was wrong. They weren't exactly at a great standing, but he was sure trying to use his ability as a tactic of fear would only drive a deeper wedge between them.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us