Wolf Play : Interstellar x The Dragonborn
Chatbox
 Crypto Currency
03:04:02 Ash (he/they)
eevee, i know. at some point i wanted buffy talents, but...
 Hallow's Eve
03:03:13 Hallow, Eve
List

Oh he's pretty too!
 Continental Wolves
03:03:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
>.>
Im broke after mass breeding wolves
 Listless
03:02:51 List
leaf
she looks pretty!
 Hallow's Eve
03:02:42 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

I totally understand, I am considering slowly adding talents to him, theyre just so expensive.
 Tiny Village
03:02:37 Tiny
Ello
 Listless
03:02:32 List
this is my favorite boy <3
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
03:01:56 Leaf she/her
Crypto this is her
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:01:46 Ash (he/they)
Eevee, i know, but thats about all haha
if he were a lower gen...
 Hallow's Eve
03:01:01 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

Those talents! I'm jealous lol

List

Thank you!! I'm so super excited about him!
 Apothecary
03:00:50 Medicinally Autistic
Mushroom Hole: 116564 Mushrooms

Where I have to stop till after work
 Crypto Currency
03:00:36 Ash (he/they)
leaf, sure
 Listless
03:00:11 List
Hallow

oooo he looks awesome
 Crypto Currency
03:00:02 Ash (he/they)
Eevee, he's amazing. my only good stud is this one: -WP Click-
 Leafpool
03:00:00 Leaf she/her
Does anyone wanna see my new custom wolf please??
 Hallow's Eve
02:59:44 Hallow, Eve
Ky

Thank you!
 Hallow's Eve
02:59:37 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

Do you like him? :D
 kycantina
02:59:22 ky
Hallow, ooooh pretty!!
 Crypto Currency
02:59:10 Ash (he/they)
Eevee, wowww
 Hallow's Eve
02:58:39 Hallow, Eve
Meet Wraith! G2, DH, ExH, ExW!!
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Bobcat : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Interstellar x The DragonbornSeptember 2, 2021 11:06 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

"Maybe they can help us!" Violet yipped, she ran ahead. The other dogs grumbled warily, but still followed her.

"But what if-" Apex cut himself off. He'd rather just agree and not have to get into fights.

"Hush is back there, Apex! We can fight, we can stand ground. One strong canine may be gone, but they doesn't mean we cant fight. I'd prefer not to!" Violet barked, growling back at Apex as she stepped up onto the stone, helping the others up as well.

"Hello?"

Interstellar x The DragonbornSeptember 2, 2021 12:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Everyone froze as a voice called out.

"Shit," hissed a voice from behind Agave. It was Atticus; he was finally awake. He punched Niko in the leg, hard, who woke up startled.

"WHAT WHAT'S WRONG--" he yelled, before being tackled by Mayday, pressing her paw to his mouth. Agave winced. There was no doubt the intruders heard them. Caramel stumbled, as Mayday wasn't there to guide her, so Agave slipped beside her and supported her with their side.

"Take me to the entrance," Caramel whispered, her milky white eyes blinking softly. Agave hesitated, before beginning to lead her out. Mayday, Atticus, and Niko jumped up, ready for action, and followed behind, sticking to the shadows in case they needed the surprise advantage.

Agave and Caramel stepped out, the she-wolf shivering instantly as the freezing rain drenched her. Agave lifted their head to take in the rain, before glancing down and blinking in confusion. A group of ragged-looking dogs was standing before them, one carrying another.

Caramel's nose twitched before she shook her head; she couldn't smell them because of the rain. "How many are there," she asked softly, tilting her head back to look in the direction of Agave.

Agave's head dipped, their ears still pointed at the group of canines. "I see eleven, but there could be more hidden behind the big one," they whispered, blinking at the group of dogs.

Caramel paused, before speaking. "Hello. We mean you no harm," she said softly, giving the group a kind smile.

Interstellar x The DragonbornSeptember 2, 2021 12:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Apex immediately regretted even taking Violet along. He knew she didnt know better, but still. Why'd she just go stroll up on to unknown beings that could be hungry? The canine growled softly at Violet, prompting her to slink back into the group right when two emerged.

Violet perked up rather curious as she picked up on them whispering to each other.

Jaxin sat down to shield the two little dogs from the piercing rain. He stared neutrally towards the wolf, which he had picked up to be blind.

Speaking up from back, the old poodle laid down with his head resting over the chipins. "I am aware you are blind, the wolf. We didnt come here for a fight. We came here to take shelter as the city is no longer safe. We lost one to the storm already, theres no way we can afford to lose anymore," Jaxin spoke calmly, and was giving some daring looks from Cameo.

Interstellar x The DragonbornSeptember 2, 2021 02:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Caramel dipped her head in embarrassment, closing her eyes. "Of course," she said softly, nodding as the speaker stated they weren't here to fight with them. Agave remained silent, studying the odd group. Then again, their own group was rather strange as well.

Mayday bounded out of the den, running up beside Caramel. Ducking her head under Caramel's chin, she pushed her head upwards as a sign of affection, before turning her attention to the other canines. "Hi! We'll try to make some room for you guys," she said, turning her head to the cave entrance.

"Niko! Atticus! Mind helping me?" she called, before padding closer to the dog that sat atop the biggest one, which sort of looked like herself. Niko and Atticus, now in their wolf forms, stepped forward. Niko seemed a bit more eager to be out in the rain helping, but Atticus was yawning and grumbling under his breath.

Interstellar x The DragonbornSeptember 2, 2021 02:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Violet gave the 'I told you so' look at Apex, who was now examining Pepper curiously.

"Come look at this, Violet,"

The female heard her name and trotted over, sitting next to the rather oddly deformed canine.

"Are you sure it's a dog?"

"Of course! What else would look and sound like one of us? A human in disguise?" Apex growled, while rolling his eyes at Violet.

"What's wrong with it then?"

Apex went back to looking Pepper, to make sure she wasnt injured.

Pepper sat, perked like a house dog begging for a treat, as she couldn't reall sit normally due to her birth defects.

"Jaxin, Coral, Divot! I need some assistance please," Apex barked orders, and the three dogs rushed over, with Jaxin having to hold the little dogs to keep them from falling.

"Violet here will go look for water, wont she?" Apex growled, ears tight to the back of his head as he stared at Violet.

Violet whimpered a nod, making her way back to find water.

Interstellar x The DragonbornSeptember 13, 2021 12:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Caramel sat close to Agave, shivering violently now. The dragon glanced down and spread its wing, shielding her from the rain. She smiled up at Agave, her milky eyes staring off into nothing. Agave turned their gaze back to the large group of dogs. Niko was offering to go with the one called Violet to help. Atticus seemed to be hanging back, and Mayday jumped all over the place, offering assistance.

"I could take a few on my back," Agave said softly, shifting their gaze to the strange two-legged dog.

Interstellar x The DragonbornSeptember 13, 2021 12:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Abilene poofs into nothing and Lucky slides in)

Violet turns back and nods, appreciative of the help.

Lucky yawns. The three legged dog was in the middle, and limped his way to the front. "Hey hey! Everyone, I'm hungry!" He barked, jumping around.

Apex hushed the old lab with a groan. "Thank you."

Jaxin and the little dogs trot over Mayday, hoping for some assistance.

Interstellar x The DragonbornSeptember 20, 2021 12:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Niko's tongue lolled out of his mouth, padding up beside the she-dog. He towered over her, seeing as he was a werewolf and she was as tall as an Akita. "So, what's your name?" he asked kindly, tilting his head at her.

The great beast stepped forward, dipping their head as they lowered their body, their tail instinctively curling around their back talons. They spread their wings so that it would be easier for the dogs to climb on top.

A three-legged dog limped from the middle, yipping about food. It made Agave laugh heartily. Now that they thought about it, Agave was pretty hungry as well... perhaps the old dog and the dragon could go find some food later.

Mayday's tail was wagging a mile a minute as she was approached. "Whatcha need?" she asked, grinning.

Interstellar x The DragonbornSeptember 20, 2021 12:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Violet didnt seem intimidated. She had already seen so much in her life, this was nothing. "Violet." The canine yawns, slips on the slick grass and falls. "God damn rain!" She growls at herself and manages to steady herself on the slick ground. She was not build for this.

Apex tried to help Pepper, but they seems to know how to maneuver well, so he stepped back and watched the canine scrabble onto Agaves back.

Lucky runs into Jaxin, grunting. "I didnt see you there, Jaxin! Get out of the way!"

"You're the blind one!" Jaxin retorted, growling when the dog ran into him.

"Am not, it's just dark!"

"whatever."

Jaxin finally just gave up.

Lucky finds his way into the forest after tripping over a rock. He sniffs around, looking for something to eat as he stumbles through the trees.

"Wait, where'd Lucky go?" Violet asks. "That canine better not have ran off again. I'm not going to get him this time!"

"Coral and Divot need somewhere to stay out of the wind. They'll blow over," Jaxin explains, and demonstrates by pushing Divot out into the wind.

Interstellar x The DragonbornSeptember 20, 2021 12:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Niko yelped as Violet slipped, bending down and pressing his side to hers, trying to steady her. "Careful, it gets super slippery. One wrong move and you can slide down the mountain," he said, nodding to the cliff edge a feet meters away. He seemed to regret saying this and flattened his ears to his skull. "Not saying that it's not likely you'll fall or anything! Just to be careful and go slow."

Agave remained still as the two-legged dog scampered up their back. Standing up slowly, they folded their wings again, carefully closing them over the canine so that she was tightly secured on their back. They turned and made their way back to the den, ducking their head so as to not hit it on the overhang.

Mayday nodded as Jaxin talked, before backing away, glancing at Caramel. "Hold on, let me go get my friend, she'll help me." She turned and bounded to her mate, exchanging a few hushed words. Caramel nodded before slowly began to walk back to the three dogs, being led by Mayday. "Is it alright if we carry you back to the den, you two?" she asked, looking down at Divot and Coral.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us