06:36:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Well it's almost 2am for me so i should go to sleep

Goodnight chat
 Boeing
06:36:14 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
My main takeaway from WP is just plant and animal identification right now lol
 WindStrong
06:36:04 
Hey guys! I've been working on my wolves personalities! If you guys could read them in my bio and give some ideas for Bone's personality and who you think should be the next alpha!
 Feiella
06:35:07 Fei the writer
WolfPlay teaches us what animals we could recognize in real life
 Amygdala
06:33:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Lol🤣
 Boeing
06:32:59 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I just saw a pheasant cross the road in front of me O.o
And the only reason why I knew it was a pheasant is because of WP xD
 Hugs4Bugs
06:21:22 Ed (he/they)
Enjoy!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:45 Hallow, Eve
Alright chat I am headed out for my date. I'll catch you guys later!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:27 Hallow, Eve
Akari
Thank you!!
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:19:30 
Hallows- He is beautiful!!
 Hallow's Eve
06:18:56 Hallow, Eve
Ollie

It looks amazing!
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:51 Ed (he/they)
S t u n n i n g
 Faulty Demons
06:18:25 Ollie, Gold
Okay, I fixed a few things. How does it look now?
-Click-
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:17 Ed (he/they)
Ok I changed my mind, my saved mushrooms are for apples again xD
 Hugs4Bugs
06:17:42 Ed (he/they)
den expansions 0.0
 Hallow's Eve
06:17:36 Hallow, Eve
Akari

This is him!
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : -4
Cougar : -2
Polar Bear : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Desti x BreakEven (canines)September 14, 2021 04:17 PM

Little Pumpkin

Neutral

Give Award
Silvia the Dalmatian pointer mix was softly asleep. The young female was asleep in her medium sized grass bed that was located in one side of the den. In the group it was only Silvia, Spots, and Dots. Spots and Dots were normal Dalmatians and they were siblings. Silvia rolled over onto her other side as she was in a deep sleep. It was too early for her to wake up. At least to her it is.
Spots the tall slim Dalmatian was awake and sitting at the entrance of the den the three dogs shared. The three had been best friends their entire life and left their parents at the age of 1 year together to start a group. Soon he'd take his sister and best from on a little trip. He slowly looked up as the peak of the sun came up over the mountains that surrounded there den. He squinted his eyes as the sun got brighter and more visible. He was watching his sister Dots play outside as she was away as well.
Dots the Dalmatian was asleep. She was chasing leaves outside of the den. She ignored her older brother as he watched her play. At the sun came up more in the sky, she looked up hungrily. She put her nose to the wind and sniffed for scents. She knew they couldn't hunt while Silvia was asleep. She turned to face her brother.
Spots looked at his sister. He cleared his throat. "Go wake up Silvia and meet me by the tree. It's time we go and get some food. I'm starving." He said. He didn't let his sister respond. The dog got up and walked towards the tree he referred to. Once he got to the tree, he sat down and waited.
Dots nodded happily. She ran inside the den and slowed to a walk. Once she slowed to a walk, she walked over slowly to Silvia's bed. "Silvia it's time to wake up. We're going hunting for food." Dots said softly. "Meet us at the tree outside." She added. She turned around and walked outside the den and her brother.
When Silvia heard food, she immediately woke up. All three dogs haven't eaten in quite some time. Like since lunch yesterday. She stood there for a bit, before heading towards the entrance. Once she got outside the den, she stretched and made her way to the other two.
Silvia, Spots, and Dots started to walk off. Dots and Silvia were following Spots, Spots had his nose to the sky and then lowered it to the ground. He had caught the scent of a deer and was following.
Desti x BreakEven (canines)October 1, 2021 01:32 PM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Kensaku slowly sat up, yawning. She looked to her mate, Wolf, who was sleeping curled around the dwarfed frame of their adopted son, Mukul. Kiet was sleeping between both of his mothers. She smiled and silently stood up to make her way over to Kasai, Raiden and their three adopted pups.

"Good morning Kasai, Raiden" she said, still doing her best to be quiet to not wake her little family.
The two males nodded to her in a return greeting.
"How're you Kensaku?" Kasai said as he yawned.
As Kensaku was about to respond, Saika and Rugby arrived with the boar. "Bonapatiete" Saika said, before making his way to his corner of the makeshift camp to be alone.

Wolf, Kiet and Mukul who had woken up were making their way to Kensaku. When they reached her, the two families of nine dogs; four adults and five children, made their way to Rugby and the boar.
When they arrived at their breakfast Anu and Bernie made their way over to eat their share

Saika grunted under his breath before closing his eyes. He wasn't willing to eat with everyone else. He didn't even want to be here, he was a loner. But he cared so much for Rugby and had no plans to leave the younger dog anytime soon. So he stayed, trying his best to ignore his extreme discomfort

Edited at October 1, 2021 01:33 PM by Destinations End
Desti x BreakEven (canines)October 26, 2021 04:42 PM

Little Pumpkin

Neutral

Give Award
Silvia slowly sat down as Spots searched for a smell. Usually spots did the searching as he had a stronger nose then Dots or herself. Her tail was swaying from side to side sometimes would hit the ground. As she watched Dots walk in directions, she slowly laid down and laid her paws under her head.
Dots sat beside Silvia watching her brother as well. She was waiting for him to find some scent that they can follow. "Do you have any scent yet?" She asked softly. She looked as her brother turned to look at her. "Nothing yet. You would think prey would be out and about at this time of day." He said softly. He put his nose back to the ground and finally after searching which seemed to be for hours, he came upon and scent. "Found something come on guys." He said. He started to follow the scent.
Dots and Silvia bounced up to their feet and followed Spots. They came into a crouching pose so no prey that could be near by would see them.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us