Wolf Play : Lf Literate 1x1s - Open
Chatbox
 Crush
03:14:06 Chrissy
aww! i love rusty.
 Hallow's Eve
03:13:18 Hallow, Eve
Apothecary

Ohh that one is pretty! I am seriously reconsidering making my first custom over again. in my memorial garden, it's Krampus
 Apothecary
03:08:50 Medicinally Autistic
If you look in boos memorial den at rusty skies, I'm gonna snatched that design for the new boost
 Crypto Currency
03:08:42 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
sooo IB
 Continental Wolves
03:08:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
I just realized she's given me 3 axanthics
 STS
03:07:22 TS, Speckles
Hello
 Hallow's Eve
03:06:48 Hallow, Eve
I think this will be my next stud design. Though I am considering doing more of a white stud than a dark stud, since Wraith is pretty dark
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:06:39 Ash (he/they)
tin can, keep. 52AC
 Crypto Currency
03:06:20 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
paws?
 Continental Wolves
03:06:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Hmm keep or no?
 Crypto Currency
03:04:02 Ash (he/they)
eevee, i know. at some point i wanted buffy talents, but...
 Hallow's Eve
03:03:13 Hallow, Eve
List

Oh he's pretty too!
 Continental Wolves
03:03:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
>.>
Im broke after mass breeding wolves
 Listless
03:02:51 List
leaf
she looks pretty!
 Hallow's Eve
03:02:42 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

I totally understand, I am considering slowly adding talents to him, theyre just so expensive.
 Tiny Village
03:02:37 Tiny
Ello
 Listless
03:02:32 List
this is my favorite boy <3
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
03:01:56 Leaf she/her
Crypto this is her
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:01:46 Ash (he/they)
Eevee, i know, but thats about all haha
if he were a lower gen...
 Hallow's Eve
03:01:01 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

Those talents! I'm jealous lol

List

Thank you!! I'm so super excited about him!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Bobcat : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Lf Literate 1x1s - OpenMay 1, 2024 11:10 PM

Lucius

Darkseeker

Give Award
This will be a pretty tentative search given that I've just come back from a 2? 3? year hiatus and am not quiiiite sure I'm going to stick around, but it seems like the community is still pretty into roleplaying so I figured I'd give it a shot B)
Howdy, I'm Lucius / KT and I'm looking to try out some loose, relatively casual roleplays to get back into the groove of the site.
Please note that I am really only comfortable writing with other adults - the contents of our roleplays will remain appropriate for the site regardless, it's just a personal preference.
🟂 Basic Info
  • I'm 21yrs, belly-crawling towards 22 later in the year.
  • Ghost-friendly. Roleplaying should be stress-free; if you're not into it anymore there'll be no hard feelings, and you are absolutely welcome to contact me again later if you'd like to try something different.
  • Slow writer. Full time overnight job, easily distracted, etc. etc.

🟂 Preferences
  • 250+ words per post. I typically range around 400-700, but because I'd like to keep it more casual on-site, smaller posts are a-okay with me.
  • Human/oid characters only - including monsters, aliens, & fanchise/fandom-specific species, as long as you can fit them into an AU.
  • MxM, MxNB, NBxNB
  • A variety of themes - grimdark, violence, adventure, romance, slice-of-life, etc. Note, I am not particularly interested in plots that do not involve some kind of romance, and said romance would preferably be slowburn.
  • Fantasy/supernatural settings only - I literally do not have fully human characters lol
  • 1x1 RP forum only. PMs are just too difficult for me to remember to reply to.
🟂 No:
  • One-liners (I will eat you <3)
  • MxF
  • Either constant or zero fluff
  • Child-like characters - all characters must be, look, and behave like adults.
  • Realism, strict historical accuracy

I have a few specific characters in mine that I'd like to use. They're all on my TH and are set to Logged In Only, but if you do not have an account, I can make a key for you to view them with!
If you're interested, feel free to comment here or shoot me a DM with your comforts and a writing sample. Please come prepared with some plots (or at least some general interests) in mind! <3

Edited at May 19, 2024 10:08 AM by Lucius
Lf Literate 1x1s - OpenMay 2, 2024 01:15 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
I'd be willing to work out something with ya if you like ^^
500ish is my comfort zone for RPs but I can do around 1k when given enough and energized :3
I'm good with all of your requirements
Lf Literate 1x1s - OpenMay 2, 2024 06:39 AM

angxl_pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hiii, I recently rejoin WolfPlay and I'm looking for roleplay partners too ^^

Here's a writing and character sample

I'm good with all your requirements, I think I usually average at about 500 words but can definitely do way more when writer's block isn't eating away at my soul ^^'

Although, when you say 20+ only, do you mean the characters have to be 20+-? I'm sorry if that's a stupid question, I'm a bit slow haha ^^'
Lf Literate 1x1s - OpenMay 2, 2024 06:44 AM

Lucius

Darkseeker

Give Award

angxl_pack said:
Hiii, I recently rejoin WolfPlay and I'm looking for roleplay partners too ^^

Here's a writing and character sample

I'm good with all your requirements, I think I usually average at about 500 words but can definitely do way more when writer's block isn't eating away at my soul ^^'

Although, when you say 20+ only, do you mean the characters have to be 20+-? I'm sorry if that's a stupid question, I'm a bit slow haha ^^'

Yes, I mean the characters have to be 20+. :>
Lf Literate 1x1s - OpenMay 2, 2024 06:48 AM

angxl_pack

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lucius said:
Yes, I mean the characters have to be 20+. :>

Ohhh okay thank you :> thats all good with me also, i think I'm better at playing older characters than younger ones ^^'
Lf Literate 1x1s - OpenMay 2, 2024 08:17 AM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Hey I'd be interested! I haven't roleplayed in a hoooot second really, outside of headcanons but I've been looking to stretch out my fingers a little ahah.
I also like a bit of descriptive violence and darker plotlines! Also got a tonne of fantasy and sci-fi dudes :>

Can definitely reach 350+, just gotta shake off some rust.
I have this RP sample from 4 years ago </3 probably the last time I did any serious roleplaying.
https://wolfplaygame.com/blog.php?id=157083&b=18

Annnd here's one I've just thrown together now, a bit shorter was well, it's been a while
https://wolfplaygame.com/blog.php?id=157083&b=44

-Also 21 going 22
-Also ghost-friendly [I am the world's best RP ghoster, even when I try not to 😭]
-All my dudes are 20+ with some into their 30s and 40s.
Lf Literate 1x1s - OpenMay 11, 2024 08:03 AM

Lucius

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bumping, figured my shit out. <3
Lf Literate 1x1s - OpenMay 18, 2024 03:32 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
rebumping myself if you'd be interested lol
Lf Literate 1x1s - OpenMay 23, 2024 09:52 AM

Lucius

Darkseeker

Give Award
Another bump? No way
Lf Literate 1x1s - OpenMay 23, 2024 12:37 PM

Wilverbeast

Lightbringer

Give Award

Hello hello doing my official super official post

I have most...? Of my characters on my TH

Whether they're updated or have any information typed out is a different story unfortunately 😭 ages vary greatly so I have plenty of adults. Mostly humanoids, my humans are also still very urban fantasy and/or sci-fi. Magic, superpowers, whole shebang.

I also have a bunch that aren't there so I can always whip someone out of thin air :'D

Kind of recent rp sample for an rp with longer requirements 🫡 I am able to do longer if needed

I am also an adulting person and work on weekends, coolio with ghosting, but I try to be good of at least warning when I'll go mia

Edited at May 23, 2024 12:42 PM by Wilverbeast

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us