Wolf Play : Shadow Sages ~ Destinations End
Chatbox
 Crush
03:14:06 Chrissy
aww! i love rusty.
 Hallow's Eve
03:13:18 Hallow, Eve
Apothecary

Ohh that one is pretty! I am seriously reconsidering making my first custom over again. in my memorial garden, it's Krampus
 Apothecary
03:08:50 Medicinally Autistic
If you look in boos memorial den at rusty skies, I'm gonna snatched that design for the new boost
 Crypto Currency
03:08:42 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
sooo IB
 Continental Wolves
03:08:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
I just realized she's given me 3 axanthics
 STS
03:07:22 TS, Speckles
Hello
 Hallow's Eve
03:06:48 Hallow, Eve
I think this will be my next stud design. Though I am considering doing more of a white stud than a dark stud, since Wraith is pretty dark
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:06:39 Ash (he/they)
tin can, keep. 52AC
 Crypto Currency
03:06:20 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
paws?
 Continental Wolves
03:06:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Hmm keep or no?
 Crypto Currency
03:04:02 Ash (he/they)
eevee, i know. at some point i wanted buffy talents, but...
 Hallow's Eve
03:03:13 Hallow, Eve
List

Oh he's pretty too!
 Continental Wolves
03:03:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
>.>
Im broke after mass breeding wolves
 Listless
03:02:51 List
leaf
she looks pretty!
 Hallow's Eve
03:02:42 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

I totally understand, I am considering slowly adding talents to him, theyre just so expensive.
 Tiny Village
03:02:37 Tiny
Ello
 Listless
03:02:32 List
this is my favorite boy <3
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
03:01:56 Leaf she/her
Crypto this is her
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:01:46 Ash (he/they)
Eevee, i know, but thats about all haha
if he were a lower gen...
 Hallow's Eve
03:01:01 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

Those talents! I'm jealous lol

List

Thank you!! I'm so super excited about him!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Bobcat : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Shadow Sages ~ Destinations EndOctober 7, 2021 11:54 AM

Shadow Sages

Neutral

Give Award

A 1x1 set in a boarding school with disabled human characters between Desti and myself.

Edited at October 7, 2021 12:03 PM by Shadow Sages
Shadow Sages ~ Destinations EndOctober 7, 2021 12:05 PM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award

Name: Thaddeus Quinten

Nickname: Thad

Orientation: Gay, questioning poly

Personality: shy, softspoken, thoughtful, inquisitive, somewhat of a wallflower, and reserved at first, can even almost come across as cold at first to some.

He's scared of a lot of things and is honestly not strong at all, he's even weaker than most girls around his age.

Once you find a crack in his shell and keep at it until you've broken down his walls, you will have a friend for life who will protect you as much as he can. He'd even almost certainly give his life for you if it came down to it.

Looks: His mother is Latino/Korean/Japanese

and his father is African/Irish. Thad has darkened tan/brown skin and has medium length scruffy and spikey very dark reddish-brown hair.

His eyes are a greenish-gray, but one eye has Heterochromia and is half rich, warm chocolate colored and half is the is greenish-gold

He is somewhat short for his age, sickly thin and has a soft feminine look to his build(especially the face) He has a prosthetic leg that has is really self conscious about(he is very self conscious about his looks overall too).

Pets: N/A; however he does have a large service dog named Ridley for mobility assistance, medical alert and a couple other things. Ridley's was a stray that Thad found in a box on the side of a highway entrance. Unfortunately Ridley was the only surviving pup, though just barely. Thad nursed the puppy who was only days old to health and she has since been repaying the small boy and has saved his life more than once.

He has plans to get an emotional support ferret and possibly an emotional support rat or mouse, he would desperately prefer a sugar glider but sadly can't afford one, so he's recently decided to settle on a mouse or rat

Disabilities: Autism, anxiety, completely deaf in one ear, going deaf in the other, neurofibromatosis type 2, severe epilepsy

~

~

~

Name: Rute Stoneford

Orientation: Asexual Demihomoromantic

Personality:

Race/looks: Her father was British and her mother was Native American/Chinese/Thai. She has tan/light brown colored skin. Her eyes are something of a combination of hazel, green, gray, gold.

Her left eye has a gray Heterochromia ring around the iris

Pets: N/A. She does however have a small service dog that's always seen on her lap

Disabilities: autism, anxiety, paralyzed from the mid chest down, she only has mobility in the head and neck, and limited mobility in her left arm. She has a cleft lip and palate, completely blind in her right eye and no peripheral vision in the left, Neurofibromatosis type 1, a small case of epilepsy

Other: Her mother was the only parent who actually loved the girl, but sadly she died when Rute was only about 5 1/2 years old. Her father was furious and blamed the girl for the death of his wife and abandoned her in front of a run down unsafe part of tow. She thankfully was found by a kind old woman who offered her a place to go. Since the age of nine, Rute has been living at the boarding school. Rute's service dog was given to her by the kind old woman who saved her life

Edited at October 9, 2021 01:12 PM by Destinations End

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us