Wolf Play : Different Times x Times End
Chatbox
 Crypto Currency
03:04:02 Ash (he/they)
eevee, i know. at some point i wanted buffy talents, but...
 Hallow's Eve
03:03:13 Hallow, Eve
List

Oh he's pretty too!
 Continental Wolves
03:03:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
>.>
Im broke after mass breeding wolves
 Listless
03:02:51 List
leaf
she looks pretty!
 Hallow's Eve
03:02:42 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

I totally understand, I am considering slowly adding talents to him, theyre just so expensive.
 Tiny Village
03:02:37 Tiny
Ello
 Listless
03:02:32 List
this is my favorite boy <3
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
03:01:56 Leaf she/her
Crypto this is her
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:01:46 Ash (he/they)
Eevee, i know, but thats about all haha
if he were a lower gen...
 Hallow's Eve
03:01:01 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

Those talents! I'm jealous lol

List

Thank you!! I'm so super excited about him!
 Apothecary
03:00:50 Medicinally Autistic
Mushroom Hole: 116564 Mushrooms

Where I have to stop till after work
 Crypto Currency
03:00:36 Ash (he/they)
leaf, sure
 Listless
03:00:11 List
Hallow

oooo he looks awesome
 Crypto Currency
03:00:02 Ash (he/they)
Eevee, he's amazing. my only good stud is this one: -WP Click-
 Leafpool
03:00:00 Leaf she/her
Does anyone wanna see my new custom wolf please??
 Hallow's Eve
02:59:44 Hallow, Eve
Ky

Thank you!
 Hallow's Eve
02:59:37 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

Do you like him? :D
 kycantina
02:59:22 ky
Hallow, ooooh pretty!!
 Crypto Currency
02:59:10 Ash (he/they)
Eevee, wowww
 Hallow's Eve
02:58:39 Hallow, Eve
Meet Wraith! G2, DH, ExH, ExW!!
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Bobcat : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Different Times x Times EndJuly 7, 2021 08:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Please don't post unless you are the users in the name :)
----
Modern Fae World
Different Times x Times EndJuly 7, 2021 08:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Cyfiin Mei Ishtaka
"Cy, Mei-Mei"
Gender/Pronouns
Fluid
He/She/They/Them
Birthday/Zodiac
October 10th/Libra
Role
Assassin
Sexuality
If confused-
Appearance

Personality
A strange combination, she can be both sensitive and not care. A very small group of people can hold their attention for long periods of time. Crackhead energy.
♡︎ Baking
♡︎ Animals
♡︎ Being called pretty/handsome (compliments in general)
♡︎ Mac and Cheese
Dislikes
☠︎︎ Veggies (broccoli being the acception)
☠︎︎ Being called cute, it feels artificial
☠︎︎ Being photographed
☠︎︎ Most people (*gasp*)
☠︎︎ Finishing late
Strengths
♡︎ Full fae
♡︎ Confident sometimes
♡︎ Knows how to take advantage
♡︎ Connections
♡︎ More connections
♡︎ Emotionally unavaible
Weaknesses
☠︎︎ Short
☠︎︎ Holds grudges
☠︎︎ Can't cook
☠︎︎ Trust issues
Favorites
➪ color: periwinkle
➪ food: mac and cheese
➪ drink: pink lemonade
➪ fruit: pineapple
➪ animal: koi fish
Family
Mother: Aelia Larkin Ishtaka- 67 - Alive - #2 Best Friend
Father: Matthan Ishtaka- 71 - Alive - Contacted daily
Brother #1: Aniko Ishtaka- 36 - Alive(?) - No contact
Brother #2: Raza Ishtaka Arani- Alive - 35 - Emergency Contact list
-Cy-
Sister: Malin Ishtaka- Alive - 19 - Little contact
Brother #3: Makas Ishataka- 19 - In contact 80% of the time
(Last two are twins)
Pets
Amun "Mishka", Doberman
Other
Parents think she's just a librarian, which is her "main" job

Edited at July 14, 2021 11:16 AM by Different Times
Different Times x Times EndJuly 7, 2021 08:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name

Ase Belle Fayeau

(Oh-sah)

“Ace” “Ash” "Shasha" "Misty"

Gender/Pronouns

Female- she/her

Sexuality

Pansexual Monoflexible

Appearance

Ase is taller than the normal woman, standing at 5’9. Her body type is between that of a runner and a mountain climber. Her midsection is relatively well defined with abs and prominent hip lines while her legs are long and lean, with prominent definition as well. Her shoulders are wide and her chest is relatively average, as is her waist, but her hips are wider, creating an almost hour glass like silhouette. She walks with an air of confidence, straight-backed with her head held high.

Her skin is paper pale with no natural blemishes to be seen. She has a single tattoo that starts at the top of her bottom lip and proceeds down in a thin, black line to the bottom of said lip. Her jaw is somewhat refined, but her cheekbones aren’t especially high; giving her a regal shape. Her nose is straight and almost romanesque. Her eyes are hooded and piercing pale blue, framed with thick black lashes. Her eyebrows are black, as is the rest of her hair, and relatively straight, with only a small arch towards the end. Her lips are full and pale pink. She’s got two dimples on the left side of her cheek when she smiles. She does have a resting bitch face but has mastered the art of raising her brows slightly so she doesn’t look too angry.

Ase’s hair is extremely thick and black. It is extremely wavey, 2B on the curl chart. Throughout it are a few small braids. It reaches the middle of her back. The texture is rather soft, like luxury wool. When she competes, she ties it in a low, tight bun. When not in competition, she will leave the bulk of it down, with a bit from the top pulled into a loose bun or ponytail, complete with some side braids.

Attire

Normal attire is what varies for this girl. Grown in the mountains of Norway, the cold has never bothered her. That pared with the fact that she likes to show off her physique makes for a varied closet. Mostly, you’ll find her in a simple cut-cropped tee shirt (or hoodie) with a pair of leggings. On more extreme days, it’ll be just a sports bra and some leggings. On days where she must cover up more, she opts for a black bodysuit, a pair of ripped tights, an extremely oversized flannel jacket, or a suit jacket.

In her wardrobe also, are some fishnets, a few skirts, and maybe a dress or two. For special occasions only, of course.

Her shoes of choice are either some form of black demonias or docs, hiking boots, or running shoes.

Voice

Ase’s voice is clear and contralto. Low and soft, like velvet and honey. She has an accent that rolls her rs slightly and heightens her as/es. Like in her name, sometimes her as sound like os, but that’s only when speaking her native language (Norwegian). Her laugh is easily one to light up a room.

Personality

ESFJs are people persons - they love people. They are warmly interested in others. They use their Sensing and Judging characteristics to gather specific, detailed information about others and turn this information into supportive judgments. They want to like people and have a special skill at bringing out the best in others. They are extremely good at reading others and understanding their point of view. The ESFJ's strong desire to be liked and for everything to be pleasant makes them highly supportive of others. People like to be around ESFJs because the ESFJ has a special gift of invariably making people feel good about themselves.

The ESFJ take their responsibilities very seriously and is very dependable. They value security and stability and have a strong focus on the details of life. They see before others do what needs to be done, and do whatever it takes to make sure that it gets done. They enjoy these types of tasks and are extremely good at them.

ESFJs are warm and energetic. They need approval from others to feel good about themselves. They are hurt by indifference and don't understand unkindness. They are very giving people, who get a lot of their satisfaction from the happiness of others. They want to be appreciated for who they are, and what they give. They're very sensitive to others and freely give practical care. ESFJs are such caring individuals, that they sometimes have a hard time seeing or accepting a difficult truth about someone they care about.

With Extroverted Feeling dominating their personality, ESFJs are focused on reading other people. They have a strong need to be liked. They are extremely good at reading others, and often change their manner to be more pleasing to whoever they're with at the moment.

The ESFJ's value system is defined externally. They usually have very well-formed ideas about the way things should be and are not shy about expressing these opinions. However, they weigh their values and morals against the world around them, rather than against an internal value system. They may have a strong moral code, but it is defined by the community that they live in, rather than by any strongly felt internal values.

ESFJs who have had the benefit of being raised and surrounded by a strong ethical value system and centered around genuine goodness will most likely be the kindest, most generous souls who will gladly give you the shirt off of their back without a second thought. For these individuals, the selfless quality of their personality type is genuine and pure. So basically morally grey.

Family

Father: Bjorn Fayeau- 63- Alive- No contact

Mother: Athelhilde- 48- Alive- Extended contact

Sister 1: Hilde- 18- Alive- Half sister(mothers side)- Extended contact

Sister 2: Ulfhild- 18- Alive- Half sister, Hilde's twin- Extended contact

Sister 3: Thyra- 20- Half sister(Father's side)- Little contact

Brother: Sven- 19- Half brother, Thyra's brother- Little contact

Pets

An albino raven she's taught to speak..eerily well. Named Asketill

Edited at July 12, 2021 09:26 AM by Times End
Different Times x Times EndJuly 14, 2021 10:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
This fae often enjoyed their job. The librarian one, of course. But the other did spark interest every now and then. And at time like this they pretended they were stacking and sorting the shelves instead of cleaning up the iron smelling liquid off of the tiles in some rinky dink apartment. Their paycheck had better be more than the cost of the entire building or their employer would meet a royally pissed Cyfiin. And who wants that? He had had to cancel at least three events for this surprise job. Now his mother was pissed and they didn't really care what her brother thought. Years and he got jack shit from him? Nope. Forgiveness had to be earned. And not through cheap hotdogs at a barbeque.
It was honestly concerning how much people thought that food could fix everything. Hmm, well maybe it could. Like the loss of feeling in his fingers at the moment from scrubbing. Ugh. But it was back to being spotless. Possibly brighter than before. The body had already been bagged up and set neatly so that their employer's lower dogs could take care of it. Mhm. Lovely life, eh?
They jumped up from their knees, rubbing them as they protested his movements. Checking the time as a slow and lopsided grin settled onto their face and he brought out his phone. Only one person could possibly be up this late and willing to make something for him. So he quickly dialed the number as his feet kept moving forward until they came upon a familiar street, listening to the phone ring.
Catching a cab at the fifth ring, they hung it up. Surprise visit it was then. Cy popped out less than fifteen minutes later and paid the poor man who had to listen to them babble on angrily about "books" and how bad they smelled after awhile. Perfectly normal for a librarian. Right? Librarian that at the moment was in sweats and a dark sweatshirt because their employer is shit. That's all rather normal though. And some part of their brain told them that showing up at their only friends house at three in the morning was normal too as they knocked three times on the door and waited.

Edited at July 14, 2021 10:47 PM by Different Times
Different Times x Times EndJuly 15, 2021 11:48 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

This half-fae was, in fact, still awake. So, when she heard a knock at the door of her small house, she jumped up off of the chair she was perched on and bounded over, pulling it open. She took a long sip from a mug and sighed happily, leaning on the door. “Well hi, Cy. Whatcha need? I can go get some bleach and gloves if you need-” She tilted her head.

The woman standing in the doorway was a sight as she observed her smaller friend. Though she was awake, she was getting ready for bed, and consequently dressed in a fuzzy onesie. Her hair was fully down, poufed out in small curls from the braids that had been talen out, and her crow was perched on her shoulder, red eyes trained on the familiar person at the door. “Bleach, bleach?” The crow spoke unnervingly well as he repeated an emphasized phrase.

The woman pushed her crow’s beak down with a finger. “Sush, Asketill.” She turned her attention back to her friend and stepped back to allow him in. “Well get your ass in here, now.” She reached over and turned the lights on, squinting as they jumped to luminescence. She stretched and rubbed her eyes. She didnt really care what the time was that Cyfiin popped by, as she had been in league with her for long enough to get acclimated to the random visits. At least this time they had used the door and not popped into her room through the window..like the last time. That had not been fun to wake up to.

Different Times x Times EndJuly 15, 2021 10:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cyfiin grinned, stepping inside without a second thought. And straight to the kitchen they went. "Mind if I use your shower? You still have some of my pajamas, right?" They asked, raiding the fridge for anything good they might find in there other than some limp celery. That always tasted like ass. Had they really been over that much that their snack supplier was low? "Where's the Mac and cheese from... Wednesday?" They asked, voice rising to a higher pitch at the end of the question.
With a quick yawn and stretch, the sweatshirt was over their head to reveal a tight noodle strap. Hot. They were hot. Or maybe it was guilt eating them alive. Heh. Funny. "I honestly what would my employer think if I told him no more surprises? I had to cancel lunch with mom and then a cookout with the family." They shrugged. "So they're now pissed at me." Cy grumbled, shutting the fridge to grab ice cream out off the freezer.
"Anyways, how was your day?" Cyfiin asked, scooping out a good sized bite of the dairy product with the brightest smile you could never have guessed she was anything more than a sweet little fae coming over for a visit in the wee hours of the morning. Crazy, but it was now Cy's normal and thank the Gods Ace was willing to go along with it like this was the norm for everyone else. But everyone else is boring to them. Probably a good thing. "Asketill learn any new words?"

Edited at July 15, 2021 10:52 PM by Different Times
Different Times x Times EndJuly 15, 2021 11:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Ase yawned and stretched as well, following her friend into the kitchen. She hopped up to sit on the counter. "Of course ya can, Cy-cy." She patted his head. After a moment of thought, she continued. "I might. You can always wear some of mine. They'll be a bit big on you-" The half-fae woman tilted her head. "I got rid of it. I could make some more!!" She hopped off the counter and ran to the dry pantry.

"No, he's been stuck on the words he's heard around you for a bit." The woman shot a slightly accusing look back at her friend as she reffered to the curse words. Asketill pruned his feathers. "Bitchass!!" Ase sighed a bit and grabbed a box of mac n' cheese. (Not the Kraft shit)

The half-fae went back over to her friend and squished his cheeks. "Look how adorable you are, Cy-cy!!!!" She smiled and kissed their head...

platonically of course-

of course-

Edited at July 15, 2021 11:46 PM by Times End
Different Times x Times EndJuly 16, 2021 11:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cy simply glared at her through the squished cheeks, mumbling something not heard due to the fact his tongue was stuck in its place. He did like the sound of the shower though. Pulling himself out of the grip, he grinned, "You're always in sweats though, I swear. My pajamas are prettier," he said proudly, knowing darned well once he was in her room he'd grab the oldest t-shirt and a pair of basketball shorts and be fine. But still, he did enjoy looking pretty more than anything else really.
"I'm taking you up on that shower though, you oughta teach him how to say 'gimme the bags' or 'cash out, hands up'." He said, disappearing into Ace's room. As he always did he grabbed his favorite Pair of jamas and headed to the shower, flicking it to scolding and the pressure to the highest limit.
Hopping in he let out a sigh of relief. But about as soon as that ended he rushed through his washing routine, slowing only as he conditioned his hair and washed himself down. Soft hair was important of course. And to add to the madness, he flicked the water to cold to rinse off completely.
They came out afterwards, hair still slightly dampened and colored a more brown shade from the water. "How long does Mac and cheese take again?" They asked as of he hadn't been in the shower for less than fifteen minutes. Call it adrenaline or whatever you'd like, kid needed to learn to get some sleep at the proper times to be healthy.
Different Times x Times EndJuly 17, 2021 10:17 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ase smiled at her glaring friend and turned back to the stove. "I am not in sweats all the time-" She shook her head and filled a pot with some boiling water.
The woman giggled a bit as they recomend some phrases she should teach her bird. As Cy left, Ase started to make the food she'd requested. She hummed and danced around as she made the food. She danced over to the fridge and pulled it open, grabbing a bunch of things from the cold box.
The half-fae was packing the half done pasta into a baking dish with milk, butter, like seven other types of cheeses, and a few spices when Cy made her inquiry. She turned to her friend and crossed her arms, raising a brow. "Hey, dont rush it. Perfection takes time, as you well know." She surveyed her friend and smiled, reaching over and ruffling his hair.

Edited at July 17, 2021 10:19 AM by Times End
Different Times x Times EndJuly 17, 2021 05:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I know, I know. It's short. But I'm on my phone and my internet is balls.//

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us