06:32:59 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I just saw a pheasant cross the road in front of me O.o
And the only reason why I knew it was a pheasant is because of WP xD
 Hugs4Bugs
06:21:22 Ed (he/they)
Enjoy!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:45 Hallow, Eve
Alright chat I am headed out for my date. I'll catch you guys later!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:27 Hallow, Eve
Akari
Thank you!!
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:19:30 
Hallows- He is beautiful!!
 Hallow's Eve
06:18:56 Hallow, Eve
Ollie

It looks amazing!
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:51 Ed (he/they)
S t u n n i n g
 Faulty Demons
06:18:25 Ollie, Gold
Okay, I fixed a few things. How does it look now?
-Click-
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:17 Ed (he/they)
Ok I changed my mind, my saved mushrooms are for apples again xD
 Hugs4Bugs
06:17:42 Ed (he/they)
den expansions 0.0
 Hallow's Eve
06:17:36 Hallow, Eve
Akari

This is him!
-WP Click-
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:17:23 
Hallow's I havent!
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:17:10 
Not worth the risk then... I want apples for customs and den expansions lol
 Hallow's Eve
06:17:05 Hallow, Eve
Akari

Did you see my Quasar? I love the pelt so much!
 Hallow's Eve
06:16:38 Hallow, Eve
I've gotten better things, Like a butchers Broom plant and a cooktown orchid but otherwise it's all been feathers or knick knacks
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:16:28 
Thank you! Yes I love that and her diamond on her forehead! She will be a breeder for sure lol
 Salom_
06:15:47 Sal, Salmon
Akari
Wow, she's gorgeous! And a Quasar!
 Boeing
06:15:16 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
The one time I gambled with Bree, she gave me an Io Moth Caterpillar :")

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : -4
Cougar : -2
Polar Bear : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Searching For A Partner✰August 6, 2020 10:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hello!
Im currently looking for an rp partner that can write 3+ paragraphs that are a decent size. (With the exception of writer's block, happens to the best of us)
Just be semi-lit to lit. I like detail, but I also need something to reply to.
★✰✯☆✩☆✯✰★
My Personal Rules
1) WP rules have to be followed, should be an obvious but-
2) Don't judge me or my Characters
3) Reply at least once a week. If you're busy, just pm me. I'm very understanding.
4) do NOT control my Characters in any way, shape, or form unless given full permission
5) don't be afraid to give characters flaws, no one is perfect
6) don't be afraid to ask questions and be okay with me asking them
★✰✯☆✩☆✯✰★
Current Partners
Opening back up :)
★✰✯☆✩☆✯✰★
Plots I had in mind
°Princess×Prince- The couple is young and betrothed. They'll we'd either before or during the rp. Their marriage is to put the war between their kingdoms to a rest. They absolutely despise each other and they'll hide it from their families but not from each other. They eventually either find a way out of the marriage while keeping the war off the table or fall in love and stay married. (I prefer to play the female in this)
°Bad Boy×Good Girl- Anything would fly. High schoolers or gang member/leader×good girl (I'd play either gender) or it could be a different pairing like bad boy×good boy or good boy bad girl or good girl×bad girl
That's a mouthful
★✰✯☆✩☆✯✰★
Pairings?
I'm alright with any, but not very good at FxF simply because I don't Roleplay it much
★✰✯☆✩☆✯✰★
Topics I enjoy
- Anything Fantasy
- Anything dealing with horses
- Most human rps
- Apocalypse
~*~
So feel free to suggest one that you enjoy
★✰✯☆✩☆✯✰★
Things I refuse to rp
- Inflation, makes me uncomfortable
- Anything where gays/colored people are discriminated (unless it's a religious thing, but only for the LGBTQ+)
★✰☆✩☆✯✰★
/Forms/
Pack name
Pack number
Semi lit or lit?
Rp example
Topic you would like? (Don't be afraid to make up one or suggest something.)
★✰✯☆✩☆✯✰★
I can and will decline forms if I feel the need to
I'll contact you through PMs so I don't clog the forum :)
Please know that I will most likely art our characters:)

Edited at June 6, 2021 01:02 PM by Different Times
Searching For A Partner✰August 7, 2020 03:53 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Pack name wolf.
Pack number 148511
Semi lit or lit? Lit
Rp example click
Topic you would like? I wouldn't mind the prince x princess, however, I was curious if we could possibly alter the plot? I have a female I would like to use in this context and it leading to FxF romance? I myself am not too experienced with it, but we do not have to do that at all.
Searching For A Partner✰August 7, 2020 08:57 PM

Mafia Queen

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Name: Sea
Pack Number: 255108
Semi Lit or Lit?: Semi Lit
Rp Example: Jane sighed as she looked over her shoulder for what felt like the millionth time. It had been nearly an hour and he was supposed to have already been with her at thier spot, but once more he had either forgotten or blew her off. Jane thought she loved John and knew him, yet it seemed to be that she was completely wrong about him. Ever since they had begun dating, he had grew distant to her and became somewhat of a jerk. It was disappointing really. She knew she should have listened to the other girls who had warned her about John, but she was too blinded by love to see the forest for the trees.
Jane laid back onto the blanket that was spread across the grassy field. Since she was there, she figured she might as well enjoy her time in such a gorgeous place. As she looked up, Jane could see fireflies dancing and twinkling above her. They added color to the sky and gave more life to the bright stars. Nature had always help a great beauty in Jane's opinion. It was beautiful from the trees, to the animals, and all the way to the sounds of nature.
Suddenly, a twig snapped and Jane sat up and looked back. Her heart sank as she saw no one was there. She had hoped that John had finally came along, but of course he hadn't. Though, if it wasn't John, then what had caused the twig to snap? It would have to had been something rather large in size. There were plenty of large animals, including the predatory kind. Jane stiffened slightly at that thought and began gathering her things. By then, paranoia had hit and she felt as if she was being watched. Once she had everything, Jane began bolting down the trail, and she swore that she could hear something following her. It encouraged her to run faster until she broke through the tree line and scrambled into her car. As she looked back into the woods, Jane saw the glow of a pair of eyes staring back at her. It was rather large to be an animal, or even a person. Jane quickly crunk her car and got out of there, swearing to herself never to go there alone again.
Topic You Would Like?: Perferably Bad BoyxGood girl. I tend to do a bit better with a female role, as well as the highschool setting, but if you'd rather the gang leader idea then I'd be down for that.

Edited at August 7, 2020 09:01 PM by Sea
Searching For A Partner✰August 8, 2020 12:52 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award
Pack name
Red Moon
Pack number
Semi lit or lit?
Depends. Some topics that I have more interest in will get more writing from me. But I typically give 2-3 paragraphs minimum. I think I fall between the two, or lean closer to literate.
Rp example
Here is a link to a recent RP of mine.
Topic you would like? (Don't be afraid to make up one or suggest something.)
I might be able to work with your Prince x Princess idea. Topics that I do often are: wolves, dogs(strays or owned), humans(sometimes, depends on the plot). Also, I am only comfortable with using the MxF pairing for Roleplays, but I can be either gender.
Searching For A Partner✰August 8, 2020 09:09 PM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award
Pack name: Purge
Pack number: #258486
Semi lit or lit? Literate-Advanced
Rp example: click me the first few posts are my maximum (1.3-1.5k)
Topic you would like?: I'm open to trying anything, btu I have a keen preference for darker romance plots. At the moment, I strictly am doing MxF, I can play either, but I am a lot better at playing female ^^
Searching For A Partner✰June 5, 2021 09:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Open again^^
Searching For A Partner✰June 5, 2021 10:14 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Pack name: Overthink101
Pack number: 261971
Semi lit or lit?: I mirror, but 300 words is my absolute minimum and I can go up to 2k+. So... Probably literate usually.
Rp example: Hmmm- All of my 1x1s are old since I haven't done any in a while, hmmmm... Do these work?
Topic you would like? (Don't be afraid to make up one or suggest something.): I'd be open to a Bad boy x Good boy, though I also have a ton of plots in my blogs if you'd like to look at those.
Searching For A Partner✰July 4, 2021 10:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack name: CyrusIsTrans
pack number: 278066
Lit or semi lit?- My minimum is around two hundred words, but I could easily write one thousand, so I'd say literate.
Topic you would like?- I'm down for an elf male x human male Roleplay! I'm also down for anything to do with gay romance!
Searching For A Partner✰October 27, 2021 11:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Opening again :)

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us