Fei

so you're having the yes no yes no incident 😔
 Feiella
03:04:52 Fei the writer
I'd stay in but I need to get dinner
 Doomsday Blue
03:02:57 Doom (they/them)
Fei

It's just windy over here, but it ain't gonna stop :)
 Feiella
03:01:43 Fei the writer
windy and rainy weather. Perfect day to go out
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:42:51 Bau
Yall- I've been asleep for almost 4 hours and i woke up in a state of anxiety- eyes still sleep blurry, to make sure I had space in My den for a litter here- I think- I think I may have had a little too much anxiety and now I'm going back to bed to achieve as much sleep as possible haha
 Tropical Pickle
02:41:59 Tropickle
Thanks for not killing me, Fei <_>
 Salem
02:40:25 
-WP Click-
 Feiella
02:39:33 Fei the writer
WeepingWillows
Spell out your words please. Chatspeak isn't allowed
 Tropical Pickle
02:38:56 Tropickle
Crap sorry guys this is what happens when I have 10 WP tabs open ._.
 Shepherds Rule
02:35:56 Shep
Weeping
They all go to me lol
 Gwyllgi
02:28:55 Gyps
Death Vadar (Cp Dump) rests their gaze intently on Unsung Hero.

Stats: Social +1
Mood: Flirty

Young love xD
 Blood lust tide
02:28:18 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: Blood Puddle nose Boops I want to taste your blood in a meadow.
 Blood lust tide
02:27:29 BewareWhoYouTrust
You have 180 character points to assign to your wolves.
 starmutt
02:20:22 marsh | they/it
finally done, only took 3 months lmao
-Click-
 Demon Souls
01:58:16 Demon/Death
Cardinal Sin² of pack Wolventhropy bounds towards Glowing Night as they are going on a hunt together.

Aww so sweet
 WeepingWillowWolves
01:55:14 
Where do the German ShepardÂ’s go after they join your pack IÂ’m so confused rn

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : +5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Caiman : -1
    Summer Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Duskfall Shadows X Wolf PrideJuly 2, 2024 12:34 AM

Duskfall Shadows

Darkseeker

Give Award
Please do not post if you are not one of the packs named. Thank you :)

Edited at July 2, 2024 12:34 AM by Duskfall Shadows
Duskfall Shadows X Wolf PrideJuly 4, 2024 05:45 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Hondo
Appearance:
Credits: On image
2024-01-12-0l7-Kleki.pngHondo stands at a measly 29 inches tall, very small for a male at his age. He is 3.8 feet long, weighing 108 pounds. His pelt is thin but not too thin, as he has sime insulation during the tough winter months, but can stay cool during the summer months. His pelt is black, with a hint of obsidian, with a brown chocolatey colored brindle. It wraps around his body with it thinning around the tip of his tail and paws. Which his paws are pure black. He has a long thin muzzle, which is purely black, with a hint of a black facemask around his cheecks. The tip of his ears are obsidian in color, similar to that if coal. The brown brindle lightens to a almost fawn color, but still retains the choclate he is known for. His nose and paws pads are black, but his eyes are a sharp topaz color. Similar to that of copper, but with a sharp glare. He is notorious for his topaz colored stare. His gaze hard and intimadating, which helps when battling other wolves
Personality: Unlike his topaz eyed stare, Hondo is a very calm and layed back wolf. He is easy going, but does his duties and responsibilities, usually with a nice and kind nature. He'll usually help when needed, although not all the time. Whenever in a leadership position on the other hand, like that of leadung a hunting or border patrol, he'll tend to get more serious, more annoyed at times. He is extremely loyal, as he has been since birth, and no matter how many hardships him and his pack face, he will never lose his loyalty. He holds that at an extreme many others don't, which makes it easy for manipulation.
At times though, particularly in battle, he can be aggressive and hostile, and it shows simetimes when interacting with other packs and packmates. He tends to have a temper, which you definitely dont want to boil over. Hondo is very brave and courageous. And will do (most of the time) whatever is commanded kf him, and more. He knows his limits of what he can do, and if he disagrees with the orders he is given, he'll try to fnd another way.
Hondo is intellugent, and clever, although he is very curious, and his Curiousity has sonetimes gotten the better of him, and still does to this day.
Likes: Sunny Days, Spring/Fall (Whenever not hot, but not cool either, perfect for his pelt) his family and pack (On good terms for now), swimming, climbing (is suprising good), hunting
Dislikes: Rogues, Bears (has a rough history with them, lets say his Curiousity got the best of him), crowds (large numbers, with his size, doesnt mix), older wolves (elders, 10+) actiing like he is a pup and cant do anything, his size
Strengths: Intelligence, Loyalty, Bravery, Size (is better at times), Stealth (Hard to see/hear a wolf of his stature), Leadership (at times)
Weaknesses: Curiousty, Manipulation, Temper, Size, Stubborness, Easily Distracted Determination

Edited at July 11, 2024 07:59 AM by Wolf Pride
Duskfall Shadows X Wolf PrideJuly 5, 2024 09:31 AM

Duskfall Shadows

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Haven
Apperance: Look at the wolf NightSpell in my pack im basing it off her
Haven stands at about 28" tall and is 4.2' in length, she is 87 pounds and her double coat has two layers of fur, a topcoat and an undercoat, that work together to regulate her temperature and keep her clean and dry. She is mix of black and light gray highlights in her fur. her cheeks are fluffy with gray that leads to her short round muzzle. Her ears are black round and soft with gray inside her bady looks as if it was cast in shadows and her light blue eyes pierced the night. She is lean and lanky but that gives her speed and agility she is notorius for zipping in and out of battle and helping take down enemies.
Personality:
Haven is very kind and helpful, she is always bounding around the pack helping do things whether is helping with the pups, hunting, cleaning dens or helping her mother with her luna duty. In her heart the pack came first, but she could offtem be found gazing out into the woods or exploring to close to the pack boarders. She also loved to train with the battle wolves including her father the alpha and her brother the alpha in training. Haven is pretty bubbly and outgoing around her pack but becomes reserved and quiet around other wolves. She is smart and brave.
Strengths: Smart, fast and loyal
Weakness: wonders off, attitude around non packmate wolves
Duskfall Shadows X Wolf PrideJuly 11, 2024 08:12 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo trotted through the undergrowth, brambles and thorns piercing through and tying knots in his short, thin pelt. The scent of the rabbit was becoming stronger, and his mouth began to water. He emerged from the undergrowth in a beautifully lit clearing. The sun dancing through the canopy above, wildflowers of all sorts of colors swaying the the slight spring breeze. Birds of all kinds sang their songs in the trees, and cricket's and other insects buzzed on the forest floor. Pine needles lay scattered across the beautiful Grove, momentarily distracting him from his goal. Ahead, about ten or twelve tail lengths, a fattened rabbit lay sprawled in the beautiful meadow, unaware of the predator hunting it. Hondo was downwind, so he knew the rabbit would never sense him coming. With that, he slowly and quietly lowered himself to the ground, inching forward ever so slightly, closing the gap between him and his prey. As he neared two tail lengths, one of the rabbits ears perked up, and Hondo lowered himself even more. His belly touching the ground. He knew his black and brown pelt perfectly blended in with the beautiful scene around him, and knew the rabbit wouldn't see him. After a brief tense moment, the rabbit seemed uncomfortable, and began to slowly make his way to the edge of the clearing, in small hops. But Hondo wasn't going to lose his dinner. In a short swift pounce, he expertly landed on the rabbits back, Easily snapping the animals spine. He rose to his paws and circled three times before lying down, and digging into his dinner. But of course, hunting only took his mind off of his past for a bit, of those no good liars from his birth pack. The ones who framed him for murder and exiled him, the one who he soon planned sweet revenge.
Duskfall Shadows X Wolf PrideJuly 13, 2024 11:12 AM

Duskfall Shadows

Darkseeker

Give Award
Haven paced around the edge of the pack territory the wind ruffling her fluffy pelt as it brought the scents of the forest to her. She had been on patrol, but had gotten side tracked with a fawn. Before she could attack it had retreated back over the boarder and rejoined gthe herd who had taken off at the sight of her. Determaning thatthe hunting party would provid for the pack later she continued her patrol through the woods. Making it back to the clearing were the pack had it dens she stretched and shook out her pelt before heading over to where her brother and his mate stood. "Tulla want to come with me to the waterfall" she asked her friend causing her brother to narrow his eyes at her "Haven you k now the water fall is outside of the boarder and yet you still drag my mate there with you " he said. Tulla rolled her eyes "Please dear we were best friend sbefore you and I were mates and we used to go to the water fall all the time when we were pups" she said and flicked his muzzle with her tail. "Lets go Haven" she said. Haven looked at her brother a smiled before taking off with Tulla. The waterfall was south of the territory about a mile outside of the boarder it had always been a safe spot and Havens favorite spot to be.
Duskfall Shadows X Wolf PrideJuly 16, 2024 07:03 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Once Hondo had finished his meal, he made his way back towards the waterfall, where he had made his den. It was a mile or so away from his former territory, and no one really came this way anymore. Once he made it, he splashed into the clear, crisp spring water. Making him smile like it always had. The waterfall went up about 25 feet, and jt was surrounded by rocks which over time Hondo learned to climb. He exited the water, and began to leap from each ledge to ledge, making it up almost halfway before stopping. A moss entrance loomed behind the waterfall, and as Hondo went under, he soaked his pelt again, careful to not slip on the slippery limestone, and attempted to stay on the moss. Once he exited the water, a beautiful moss lined den lay in front of him. A piled up moss and leaf bed in the corner, and several animal bones scattered around to chew on at his will. In the other corner lay antlers and animal fangs, a several strings of twine. When bored he would make animal necklaces out of them, and the finished products hung on the stone walls in the jagged points. The only entrance to the cave lay where he entered, and as far as he knew, he was the only one to know of it. With that, he made his way over to his moss bed, which he collapsed on with a huff. Before lying his head on his paws, and drifted off to a light sleep.
Duskfall Shadows X Wolf PrideJuly 16, 2024 11:06 AM

Duskfall Shadows

Darkseeker

Give Award
Haven slowed down as they reached the edge of the woods next to the waterfall and looked back at Tulla how was still a good few paces behind. "Come on slow poke" she said playfully flicking her tail. Tulla huffed and sat down once she reached her "Hey now you have to remember I'm carrying pups here" Haven glanced down at Tullas slightly round belly and then gently nudged her friend with her muzzle "And I can't wait to meet them, but last one in the water is and old wolf" and jumped forward. Tulla snapped at her tail and the two of them rushed the water jumping in and splashing around. After swimming a bit Haven could see Tulla getting tired "why dont you head on back" she told her and padded out of the water. "You know your brother will get mad if I leave you here by yourself" "I am more then capable of taking care of myself he is the one who taught me how to fight" Sighing Tulla agreed and started heading back to the pack. Alone Haven went towards the bottom of the water fall and curled up on the mossy ground. It was hard to smell anything but damp earth and plants here due to the water and the noise drowned out the woods she loved to lay here and think.
Duskfall Shadows X Wolf PrideJuly 16, 2024 11:51 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo's eyes jerked open and his hackles immediately raised. Voices could be heard through the water, followed by loud splashing, by two figures he thought, large enough to be wolves. Hondo rose to his paws and made his way to the entrance, ducking through the draped moss and through the waterfall. He emerged on the other side and looked down to see two wolves playing in the water. The hair on the back of his neck flattened a bit as the first wolf left. And he could see from here that she was expecting pups. The other female, completely oblivious to his presence, made her way closer to him, and laid down on one of the moss covered rocks below. His rocks. A low growl escaped his throat as he slowly leaped down the side of the waterfall until he was only one ledge above the other wolf. Yet she still hadn't noticed him. He gave a out a loud growl and said: "What is your business here?" He knew she knew who he was. He could smell his former pack on her. Hopefully he would scare her off or else it would get ugly.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us