Wolf Play : Flix x Silver via
Chatbox
 Saint
06:51:29 
oh my god i just accidently deleted my team because i thought i had a team heal...
 Existence
06:47:30 Exist / Kuskyn
Lords above I can't find the wolf I want to find xD And do you think I can remember his name? Nope xD Ahh yes my night is going fantastic
 Saint
06:44:16 
morning chat
 purdy
06:43:25 
I finished my avatar!!!
 icemoons
06:42:57 slushy,ice,moon,
Rest in peace chat...
 icemoons
06:34:59 slushy,ice,moon,
katy

I'm tired... believe me I get it...
 distant-lands
06:32:27 katy | beetle
tonight? wow my perception of time is off.

this morning*
 Winterfell
06:31:10 She/her
Too many generations :/
-WP Click-
 distant-lands
06:30:59 katy | beetle
-Click-
i forgot i drew this until tonight lol xD added some highlights and now it looks like a brand new piece
 Vulpixles
06:30:48 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

Paws for this absolute beauty I got from Wolf Party the other day?
 icemoons
06:29:26 slushy,ice,moon,
hello my friends... I think I might be a bit too obsessed with Hazbin Hotel... I love it so much
 Arachne
06:27:01 Ara/Kat
paws? <3
-WP Click-
 Arachne
06:21:52 Ara/Kat
Katy
i know right? i love lil coincidences like that <3
 outkast
06:21:01 
thank you for informing me. ive been on a 3 year break and a lot is different. :)
 distant-lands
06:20:33 katy | beetle
Kat,
what a coincidence!
 Arachne
06:20:06 Ara/Kat
i just realised my second Envy died at the same age as the original, both at 20 :0
 distant-lands
06:19:53 katy | beetle
are* not is, oops.
 distant-lands
06:19:39 katy | beetle
the only valuable thing she gives out (in my opinion) is dyes, but that's pretty rare.
 outkast
06:18:29 
what can you even get from them?
 distant-lands
06:17:36 katy | beetle
not usually, no

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : +3
Black Bear : -5
Cougar : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Flix x Silver viaMay 16, 2024 11:28 AM

Silver via

Neutral

Give Award

If you're not Flix or I don't post here.

------

This is set in a fantasy/medieval world, where one character from a modern world gets transported to this world with unfamiliar creatures, plants, and such. A native takes them in and offers to help them get home.

Flix x Silver viaMay 16, 2024 08:41 PM

Silver via

Neutral

Give Award

It's pretty basic, but it's done! :)

Name:
Azrael Aquila

Nickname:
Azer, Goldie, and possibly Feathers

Species:
Avian, Golden Eagle hybrid

Physical Description:
Azer is tall and lean, his wingspan is probably a little larger than 15 ft wide. His hair is light brown almost matching his wings and his skin is slightly tan from working in the sun and flying. His eyes are brown, with gold flecks.

Personality:
Azer is quite reserved around others and keeps to himself, making it hard for him to make connections with others at times. He tends to be awkward when he does try to make friends, but gets attached easily even if he doesn't trust that person completely. After opening up he's a bit different, he's talkative and a little clingy at times. He tries his best to be thoughtful and kind at all times, but makes the occasional sarcastic comment. He does have a few birb like habits, like preferring to make a 'nest' to sleep in, preen his wings and others’ hair, and making birb noises

Strengths:
He can fly- uhh I meant he’s caring. He's fast and has the general knowledge of quite a few weapons.

Weaknesses:
He doubts himself a lot and has trust issues. He's not very strong physically for an avian and most likely would lose a fight if it was strength based.

Flix x Silver viaMay 17, 2024 04:34 AM

Flix

Neutral

Give Award
It looks great! Mines probably similar lol
~
~
Akari "Aki" Mintz

Sexuality: Straight
Species: Just a human :)
~
Personality:
A quick witted woman, who enjoys meeting new people. She's pretty good at connecting with others, as she is good at finding things in common. Despite this, she is a fan of her alone time, especially when that's combined with a good book! A walk in nature with some ear pods in, also suits her tastes. She has a warm heart and a sweet personality, but has quite the sharp tounge as well
~
Appearance:
She has warm brown hair that falls almost halfway down her back. It usually isn't tangled since she tries to be diligent with brushing it. It wouldn't be perfectly straight, curling a little in the front. She has hazel eyes with flecks of green, and seemed to be pretty fit. She has a lean, curved body, and stands at a 5'6'' in height. Almost right on average.
~
Strengths:
-Good at getting people to like her
-Stubborn, doesn't tend to give up
-Always hopeful things will work out
~
Weaknesses:
-Trusts too easily
-Claustrophobic
-Stuborn again, she thinks she's right when she's not
~
-Books
-The calm of nature
~
Dislikes:
-Annoying little kids who scream too much
-Most cheeses (Yeah, scandalous, ik)
-Math

Edited at May 17, 2024 04:41 PM by Flix
Flix x Silver viaMay 17, 2024 06:05 PM

Flix

Neutral

Give Award
Akari

The hot wind blew by Akari's face, bringing with it the tempting smell of fast food. She was on her way to her part time job, and that route involved walking straight through a local festival today. The park was filled with bustling vendors, selling everything from chapstick, to ice cream, and even souvenirs, though that doesn't make sense, it's a small town.
~
With a sigh she kept going, refusing to get distracted by all the great smells. She already ate her lunch after all, if she wanted to start eating healthier she couldn't buy any of that, at least for today. A ping sounded from her pocket, and she pulled out her phone. There was a text from a friend about hanging out soon, and apparently something she completely missed from her boss.
~
With a few taps she opened both of them, quickly responding to the first, then moving into her boss's "Shit" she muttered after reading what she had sent. Apparently Akari had to be there 30 minutes early. It was sent this morning, but in the rush she somehow never read it. A quick glance at the time told her she had to really pick up the pase to make it. She started to run, checking her watch as she went. It was going to be close, and her boss was really strict on the time her employees got there.
~
Rounding a corner, her ears were suddenly filled with a high pitched sound, that pierced through the quiet, stopping her in her tracks. Gritting her teeth she tried to cover her ears, but to no avail. If anything, it just got lounder. On top of that her vision started to get blurrier, and blurrier, making her feel dizzy. Suddenly it went black as she crumpled to the ground unconscious.

Edited at May 17, 2024 06:05 PM by Flix
Flix x Silver viaMay 18, 2024 09:08 PM

Silver via

Neutral

Give Award

Azrael was wandering through the forest that surrounded his home, poking around for some herbs and wild berries to bring home with him. He enjoyed the sound of the birds chirping in the trees as they fluttered from branch to branch above him in the trees that towered above. Too bad his wings were so big that they would catch on every stray twig if he tried that in the dense patch of woods.

Azer continued down the wooded path until reaching the area he had wanted and stepping off the packed dirt. Occupied by searching the clearing he’d entered for the wild onions that he knew grew in that area, he failed to notice the world around him grow quiet, too engrossed in looking for the ingredient for stew.

After finding and harvesting the plant he stood finally noticing the unnatural silence. There was no longer the scurrying of the small creatures that hid in the leaves nor the earlier trills of birds, causing his nerves to rise. It was never a good sign of the forest to be that quiet, normally meaning that a large storm or particularly nasty predator was near.

So was it really that unreasonable for Azer to cut his scavenging time short and go home now? He didn’t think so and there was no one to judge him for it anyways.

As he returned to the path and started his walk back to his clearing he kept an eye on the trees, watching. But although the forest stayed silent, there was no sign of a disturbance or threat, making Azer almost more jumpy, ruffling his wings as unease ran through him.

In all his nervousness he completely forgot to look where he’s actually going and trips over something, flaring his wings as he tries to catch himself.

Flix x Silver viaMay 19, 2024 01:18 AM

Flix

Neutral

Give Award
Akari

Akari seemed to drift in and out of unconsciousness, various colors and sounds flashing and moving around her. She couldn't tell at all how much time had past between each, and definitely couldn't understand what was happening. It felt almost like she was moving... but not. As if she ran a hundred miles without moving an inch. It seemed to go on forever. Sometimes suspended in complete darkness for who knows how long.
~
Suddenly she felt jostled awake. Eyes flinging open, she jumped to her feet, then promptly fell down again. Her vision was blurred and she had a pounding headache that felt like her head was splitting in two. She could barely focus on anything, all the images pouring into her brain was too much. Alari attempted to see what has woken her, but from the little information she could actually process, there was no one around. To her relief at least the world around her seemed to be quiet, not even the chirping of birds. After lying there trying to look around a bit more, she eventually gave up at let herself slip back into unconsciousness.
~
She eventually woke back up. It felt like she had slept for hours, but too much time couldn't have passed since the sun was barely any lower in the sky. With a groan she felt her head. To her surprise it felt normal from the outside, not a bump where she could have been knocked out. The headache was much better, so she finally tried to see where exactly she was. It appeared to be a clearing in some forest. How on the world did she get here? She felt like she should be concerned by the quiet, but right now she was just grateful.
~
Biting her lip, with a hand on the trunk of a nearby tree, she slowly got to her feet, still clutching her head. She began a staggered walk towards what she hoped was civilization. All of the forests around Hillsworth were surrounded with tons of road, and after probably just a mile, she could find one and flag down a car. She started to feel woozy, so she hunched over, sitting on the ground, trying to regain her balance. Suddenly some kind of giant bird slammed into her, toppling her all the way to the ground. Something fell from its... hands?
Flix x Silver viaMay 19, 2024 03:31 PM

Silver via

Neutral

Give Award

“Skies above!” Azer cried, catching himself from falling but dropping the wild onions in his flailing. He quickly righted himself, tucking his wings back to their resting position and crouching down to pick the roots back up.

Brushing the dirt from the onions he turned to see what he had tripped over, slightly surprised to find a female being that looked quite a bit like an elf, but a bit shorter with rounded ears and dressed oddly. Perhaps it was a young elf that had been doing a design project or something, who was he to know? He didn’t see many elves since his visits to the local village and market were few and far between.

Azer glanced around and checked for any other beings nearby, but didn’t notice anyone. That didn’t make sense if this was a young elf here, why would she be traveling alone? She should be with her parents or some other guardian with her, not by herself in the woods especially if she wasn’t familiar with the area.

“Hello there,” He said, slightly unsure of how best to talk to the girl. “Do you need a hand up?”

Flix x Silver viaMay 19, 2024 07:32 PM

Flix

Neutral

Give Award
Akari

She quickly tried to shield her head as some round objects fell out of the strange persons's hands. They kind of reminded her of onions, but she wasn't too sure. Why would someone have onions in the woods? She rubbed her head, but for some reason her headache was better, not worse. She turned her attention back towards the stranger, and started to gape. She was pretty sure she was hallucinating because the man had wings sprouting right out of his back. They looked so realistic that there was no way it could be a costume. This couldn't be real.
~
After finally realizing this was all fake, probably because of some hidden concussion, she ignored what he said and slowly got to her feet again. "Go away, you're not real. I know you aren't, you're going to dissapear if I concentrate hard enough," she spoke out loud to herself, almost mentally willing him to be gone. She didn't know much about concussions, but she hoped that this would work somehow.
~
The possibility came to mind that this was a real person, and she was comepletly imagining the wings. Suddenly she felt embarrassed, because what normal person says what she just did? She really hoped he wasn't real because she didn't know how to explain why she said that. "I need to see a doctor?" she said tentatively. It came out sounding more like a question than what she'd intended. She nervously rubbed her head.
~
As she stood there her headache went off again, throbbing in the same place as before. She'd have one heck of a story to tell the nurse who attended her. She was pretty sure she fainted, but how in the world had she ended up here? This far away, someone had to have brought her. To her relief she suddenly realized she still had all the stuff that was on her when it happened. She hadn't lost her belongings.

Edited at May 19, 2024 07:36 PM by Flix
Flix x Silver viaMay 21, 2024 11:47 PM

Silver via

Neutral

Give Award

Azer just blinked in surprise as the girl’s face turned from utter confusion to a firm look as she stood, as if determined to do something even if she had no clue as to what that something was. This whole situation was honestly making him feel more out of sorts, first a hushed forest and now a stranger who accused him of not being real?

What was going to happen next, was he just dreaming or something? His mind buzzed with questions of that likeness, but despite Azer’s thoughts of doubt in the day that had seemed normal earlier, his attention was captured by the brunette girl once again speaking up.

“A ‘docter’?” He asked, tilting his head slightly while doing his best to pronounce this new word she had spoken. He couldn’t say he knew that word nor anything particularly close to it, the word itself was foreign and odd in his mouth. “I’m sorry, uh- What is a ‘docter’? I’m afraid I’m unfamiliar with this term or maybe it’s a name…?” He trailed off mostly to himself.

“Are you okay though, Miss?” He asked, noticing how she kept rubbing her head as if she had run into a tree or some other object just a little too hard.

Flix x Silver viaJuly 15, 2024 06:18 AM

Flix

Neutral

Give Award
Akari

Akari blinked up at the man before her, still rubbing at her head. Her mouth gaped open at him after he explained he had never heard of a doctor. Had she imagined it, or had he really not? Her gaze kept drifting to his huge wings. She wasen't that dizzy anymore, the weird effects from whatever had happened were really wearing off. She was considering what to say, confusion filling her gaze.
~
"Oh- I don't actually know." She managed to answer as the guy spoke, trying to organize the scrambled thoughts in her head. Was she okay? A definite no. "Uh, where am I?" she asked, trying to fill in the blank spaces. She was missing information, and hopefully whatever weird hallucinations she was having would clear away after she figured some stuff out.
~
The fog filling her mind finally seemed to clear, but the weird wings did not. She also didn't feel like she was asleep, she could tell her eyes were actually open. Biting her lip she moved from being sprawled on the ground to a more seated position, tucking her legs into her chest with a nervous smile. She would figure this out, she had to. It would eventually make sense again, she was sure of it.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us