Wolf Play : Destinations End ¥ Ez.ity
Chatbox
 Crush
03:14:06 Chrissy
aww! i love rusty.
 Hallow's Eve
03:13:18 Hallow, Eve
Apothecary

Ohh that one is pretty! I am seriously reconsidering making my first custom over again. in my memorial garden, it's Krampus
 Apothecary
03:08:50 Medicinally Autistic
If you look in boos memorial den at rusty skies, I'm gonna snatched that design for the new boost
 Crypto Currency
03:08:42 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
sooo IB
 Continental Wolves
03:08:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
I just realized she's given me 3 axanthics
 STS
03:07:22 TS, Speckles
Hello
 Hallow's Eve
03:06:48 Hallow, Eve
I think this will be my next stud design. Though I am considering doing more of a white stud than a dark stud, since Wraith is pretty dark
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:06:39 Ash (he/they)
tin can, keep. 52AC
 Crypto Currency
03:06:20 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
paws?
 Continental Wolves
03:06:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Hmm keep or no?
 Crypto Currency
03:04:02 Ash (he/they)
eevee, i know. at some point i wanted buffy talents, but...
 Hallow's Eve
03:03:13 Hallow, Eve
List

Oh he's pretty too!
 Continental Wolves
03:03:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
>.>
Im broke after mass breeding wolves
 Listless
03:02:51 List
leaf
she looks pretty!
 Hallow's Eve
03:02:42 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

I totally understand, I am considering slowly adding talents to him, theyre just so expensive.
 Tiny Village
03:02:37 Tiny
Ello
 Listless
03:02:32 List
this is my favorite boy <3
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
03:01:56 Leaf she/her
Crypto this is her
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:01:46 Ash (he/they)
Eevee, i know, but thats about all haha
if he were a lower gen...
 Hallow's Eve
03:01:01 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

Those talents! I'm jealous lol

List

Thank you!! I'm so super excited about him!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Bobcat : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Destinations End ¥ Ez.ityOctober 21, 2021 07:39 AM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Where actors come to tell an untold story.
Plot:
Amount of characters used:
Death count:
Subplots:
You know the rules, no autographs before 10pm.

Edited at October 21, 2021 07:40 AM by Nez.ity
Destinations End ¥ Ez.ityOctober 21, 2021 09:31 AM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Neziton(canine)(Main character )

" I think someone else tail is following me, wait no...it's just mines...hm...I don't trust it"

Five traits to illustrate Neziton

Hysterical, Reliable, Hideous, Humorous, A bit insane.

Even though there are flaws within Neziton and his own decisions, there are always good ones laying beneath the block of fur and bones. By saying this, Neziton might be the most trustworthy delusional crackhead you'll probably meet. Keeping to his word/promise and never seemingly being able to break it. Given a mile for someone, he'll take more than more- even if it goes against his group(?) rules, even if it goes against the pack's rules; when he makes a promise- he'll fulfill it until his dying breath. Making him more so dangerous than just a random brute with a mindset of a confused frog. Even though he's not the smartest, he'll surely be the most formidable canine you'll ever meet.

Numerous undesirable messages can be said about Neziton, but the fact he's carnivorous and domineering can never go unsaid when speaking his name. Never mind the fact he's also unnatural, violent, and terrifying, but fortunately, they're balanced out slightly by being romantic as well. But focus on his as this is what he's disreputable for. There's a great deal of pain left on all sides because of this and his possessive nature, as sad as his weak grasp on reality as this may be, Neziton does have some glimmers of knowledge. He's honest and patient if nothing else, there's at least that to look for and appeal to.

But above all else know that he's charismatic and strong-minded. Of course, he's also resolute, compelling, and merciful, but they're in shorter accumulation, particularly considering they're mixed with being suspicious as well. His mystique though is what he's kind of appreciated for. Personalities regularly count on this and his romantic creation in times of need. Nobody's perfect of course and Neziton has plenty of coastal days too. His disruptive nature and complicated mind do cause plenty of interference and make things awkward, to say the least. Without his own cynosure, you might think he was another brainless nincompoop with four legs and a small skull. Neziton is filled with bright things, he's just a little slow to bring out those colors- like everyone else there is always a story. Always a myth to tell about Neziton strange story. Neziton at times isn't all just sarcasm and crazed. No, really he is quite serious. He knows when to quit being soft and narrow-minded. Neziton is considerably straightforward and unsharpened.

There's no real way out of Neziton morbid, disorganized, but living illusions. He's sharing, of course. Which makes him stand out more than others, and his one-way conversations with others; responding to them with barely a sentence. Not to expect much from him, Neziton is naturally quiet; due to his run-on mouth of some bigger destiny for everyone, that and he's pretty sure he'll be killed by his group if he ever does a long inspirational speech again.

Usually, his blunt actions and snarky ripostes are taken out of context, his artless words can be seen as power-hungry, sinister, twisted, aiming to eliminate everyone who crosses him. Neziton isn't that guy. He's the type to stand before someone and watch their expression doubt him, he's the type of canine to look destruction in the eye and smile; " Want to have a little chat" is what he's most known for, his talks and negotiation with others. Never once has Neziton truly went madcap, yes he's a bit late and dumbstruck, and yes he talks to himself while scratching his ass but let's not confuse that as some sort of diabolical plan. When focused on a canine( Female), Neziton wants what he knows he can't have. His flirty characteristics aren't usually in play when it comes to females; they seem more preoccupied with the plot at hand than some catfish's thick-coated thin brute like himself. Not being too keen on starting a family just yet, Neziton would happily say yes to any female that asks him to become a mate- I mean why not? What does he have to lose? His honor, his life? His good looks? Neziton isn't picky on females, as long as they understand his principles with an unsafe mindset. Being refused never comes easy to a male, Neziton makes no acceptance when rejected by a female; he doesn't give up easily which may become pursuing probably if taken out of context.

Within the group, Neziton is a quiet creep whose eyes are always open, even when sleeping. If you are lucky you'll catch him being a playful young brute looking for a bone to gnaw on, other days you'll see that Neziton is waiting...but for what? When canines ask, he'll give the same expressionless grin as though his plans are for himself- as though something different might happen. Neziton is no fool and being in the Thoaid group proves he's a force to be reckoned with, the brute is strategic at heart. Of course, that also collides with his wonderful mind and reality. He understands canines within the group thinks he has rabies to his ability to seem nice before snapping unexpectedly. Neziton is a weird one, one with a strong personality even he can't handle. Although there are seven members, he never once wanted anything to do with them, not even an inch. Sure he'll hunt beside them, and eat beside them- but they knew nothing of his world. They lived in black and white while he lives currently in a strange grey-like color version of everything. As already stated, Neziton has a strong belief there is a higher power; others who watch his every move and force him to do things he'll normally do as though they knew him...personally.( Fourth wall break anyone *^*)

Some say be scary, other say be welcoming. Neziton says you have to the count of three to explain before I have you for dinner and regret it later. His lazy appearance is unquestionably handsome, remember his oddly shaped ears, well they usually come up in an argument and Neziton will not stand for the torment of his only issue with his appearance. Oh but he's a wolf, he doesn't care; animals have feelings too! And even though Neziton is a canine, he still feels hurt that someone- anyone might bring up his raggedy ears that were once torn by other pups in his past litter. Never once no one caught the little fuck who played too rough with Neziton when he was a mere pup, that little bastard is probably drop-dead attractive with good-looking ears. Anyways, outside the pack(group) he is dependant and content. With little to say, and little to do he roams as though he's the king of it all. Crossing borders he values, the pack's rules he obeys of course by little chance of getting caught that is. He's comforting and warm when met for the maybe tenth time? Neziton isn't very open, he's not used to much judgemental about his beliefs.

Don't think this is a sad story about a wolf who can't find love and has to die suddenly because he fell for an untrustworthy dame. Unless we're talking about another roleplay? Neziton life has been good, he doesn't count the sudden war between the packs though, he's way too delusional to be thinking about them. He's content on his role in the pack, " Crazy one". His main focus is to mainly pass on his delusions onto a younger much more handsome and willing brute. He always wanted to mentor a lad; shape him into a wild card. Like himself. His fatherly nature usually kicks in when it comes to pups and expecting mothers- which is why he's softer and soothing around them, but around others, he's a rabies-infected asshole who snaps in and out of his own world. If needed, he'll even babysit- weird right? A scarred brute like Neziton playing with the young of another male, a mateless mother's bastard young being protected by a tallish, lean built( Kinda). A ghastly narrative to start with, but a noble one to go out with a thrill

Zryvo(Canine)(Side OC)

Unlike Neziton, Zryvo is much more calmer. But a bit more crazy, moreso twisted. There might be enough hate to go around for Zryvo, but the fact he's annoying and offensive is just the start of this great story. Let alone the fact he's also bluntly honest, self-centered, and excessive, but their outcomes are at least diminished by desires of being interesting as well. Any healthy association is made astonishingly complex because of this and his insubordinate ways, which plenty have been a witness to. Zryv does give some redeeming qualities. He's fearless and solicitous even if in small doses, it could be worth taking a chance just once. Sometimes being flirty can make him a bit crazy, he never learned how to express himself through words; he always took notes on how other canines/dogs would flirt and just copied them. Which lands him being called a pervert or creep, due to his looks and attention span Zryv could be the sorriest excuse for a life you'll ever see. Being alone would be much more healthy for him but alas, why would he do that? Instead, he forces himself onto others demanding their attention and affect which turns into aggression. But don't feel sorry for him, instead, he doesn't know the word" space". It doesn't exist to him, he'll be all up on you until you snap at him.

Of course, he's also vehement, whimsical, and disciplined, but they're less striking and often intertwined with being disrespectful as well. His optimism though is what he's kind of cherished for. On many occasions, people will count on this and his playfulness when they require support. Nobody's perfect of course and Zryvo has plenty of less favorable aspects too. His disloyalty and disadvantages tend to get in the way of events happening. Fortunately, his calm nature helps keep them in check for at least a little.

Zex.ity(Canine)(side oc)

Pronouns: He/them

Breed: Canine
Small details: Cunning, wise, annoying, slightly frustrating

Helix(Wolfdog)(side oc)

Pronoun: None

Breed: Pit bull mix
Small details: Aggressively kind, loving, sweet, gentle
In love with Zryvo

Newton( Dog)
Pronouns: They/them
Breed: Old pointer
Small details: Healer, nasty, too old; has a new litter of pups

TinTan(Dog)
Pronouns: She/her
Breed: Miniature poodle from the farm/barn
Small details: Annoying, naive, love at first sight

Edited at October 22, 2021 02:43 PM by Nez.ity
Destinations End ¥ Ez.ityOctober 21, 2021 09:58 AM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Wolf
Sex: Female
Breed : Coydog
Percentage of breeds in her mix :
  • Coyote: 42.5 %
  • Ryukyu Inu 11.5%
  • Basque Shepherd Dog(Iletsua variety) 10%
  • Border Collie: 7%
  • New Ginia Singing Dog 7%
  • Kai Ken: 5%
  • Rough Haired Dutch Shepherd 4%
  • Bouvier des Ardennes 4%
  • Pastor Garafiano(Garafain Shepherd) 3.5%
  • Australian Cattle Dog(Red Heeler) 3%
  • American Pitbull Terrier 3%
Orientation : Asexual demi-homoromantic
Personality: Wolf's personality is a bit more on the semi-serious side, but she's friendly for the most part. She's thoughtful and somewhat curious. She's cautious, careful as well as somewhat reserved in new situations and around those she doesn't know well, but is also fiercely loyal to those who she comes to trust and care about.
Other/Known relationships: Mate of Kensaku. Adoptive mother to Mukul and Kiet; sister-in-law of Mazin
-
Kensaku
Breed: Border Collie/Australian Shepherd/Koolie/Aidi hybrid.
Percentage:
Koolie 22%
Aidi 21%
Australian Shepherd 20%
Border Collie 20%
Australian Cattle Dog 17%
Orientation: Asexual, but not Aromantic
Other: Kensaku has only three legs and is always seen with her blue-green checkered bandanna collar
Personality: Kensaku is a thoughtful, caring and good-natured, kind, gentle and friendly dog. She can be playful at times. She always tries to look on the brighter side of things, even in the most hopeless situations.
She's extremely loyal and won't ever leave the side of who she cares about, no matter how they may treat her. She has a fondness for pups and is always wanting to help them and play with them as much as possible, in some eyes her extreme fondness towards pups could partly could be because she knows she'll never be able to have any pups of her own.
Other/Known relationships: Mate of Wolf; Adoptive mother to Mukul and Kiet; half sister of Mazin
Other important information: Kensaku used to be owned by a very kind and gentle elderly man who had raised her from the day she was born, bottle feeding her by hand. Her owner passed away when she was around 9-10 months old in the car crash that took her leg. She was dumped on the streets soon after getting picked up by her deceased owners son who didn't want the young female
-

Name: Mukul
Breed: Cane Corso, Alentejo Mastiff, Bullmastiff, Barak Hound, Shar Pei, Seppala Siberian Sleddog, Griffon Nivernais
percentage

Alentejo Mastiff 20%
Cane Corso 20%
Bullmastiff 18.5%
Barak Hound 13%
Shar Pei 13%
Griffon Nivernais 8.5%
Seppala Siberian Sleddog 7%

Orientation: too young
Other: He's got the defect of dwarfism and has many scars and deformed looking places on his body(much more than those seen in his current art below). Because he was used as a bait dog and after baiting 1-2 dogs to full out attack him the people who owned the fighting dogs tossed him out and left him for dead. Wolf and Kensaku found him and nursed him to health and decided to take him in as their pup by the time he showed signs of improvement
-
Name: Kiet
Breed:Breed: Mastiff/Great Dane/American Pittbull Terrier/East European Shepherd/Dutch Shepherd(mostly Great Dane and Mastiff)
Orientation: Gay, poly
Other: The adopted son of Wolf and Kensaku. Boyfriend to Gulzar and Anu

Edited at October 21, 2021 09:22 PM by Destinations End
Destinations End ¥ Ez.ityOctober 21, 2021 09:59 AM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Kasai
Breed: The offspring of a coyote/golden jackal/dingo and a Garafian Shepherd/Basque Shepherd Dog(Gorbeiakoa variety)/Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever/German Shepherd cross
Orientation: Homosexual
Other: Kasai is blind. Ever since the death of Kōri, he hasn't been the same; even though because of Kōri's death he found his mate Raiden.
Personality: Kasai is more on the reserved and serious side. He's somewhat untrusting and weary of canines other than Raiden; however if you're able to break down his walls and get close to him while earning his trust, he's extremely loyal and will stick beside you through thick and thin
~
Raiden
Breed: Raiden is the offspring of a Basque Shepherd Dog (Iletsua Variety), Bouvier des Ardennes, Laekenois, Otterhound hybrid and a Wire haired Portuguese Podengo, Rough hair Dutch Shepherd, Sapsali mix
Orientation: Homosexual
Other: Raiden also has hyposomia(almost complete 100% anosmia) and talks with a noticeable stutter.
Personality:
-
Name: Iseul
Breed: Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dog, American Leopard Hound, Great Dane, Ariege Pointer, Mountain Cur hybrid
Percentage:
Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dog 27.5%
Ariege Pointer 25%
American Leopard Hound 20%
Great dane 15%
Mountain Cur 12.5%
Orientation: Pan
Other:
Personality
~
Name: Mazin
Breed: the offspring of a Texas heeler (Australian Cattle Dog and Australian Shepherd mix) and Malinois X (Belgian Malinois and German Shepherd mix)
Orientation: Heteroromantic
Other:
Personality

~
Name: Gulzar
Breed: Border Collie/Australian Shepherd/Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever
Other: boyfriend to Kiet and Anu
Personality
~
Name: Anu
Species: (Mutt) standard schnauzer / Wirehaired Pointing Griffon / Scottish Deerhound / Pudelpointer / Sapsali / Carea Leonés / Dutch Sheepdog / Schafpudel / Bouvier des Flandres / treeing tennessee brindle / Mountain cur / grande wire haired Portuguese Podengo / other unknown breeds
Other: boyfriend to Kiet and Gulzar
~
Name: Bernie
Species: English Setter, Kleiner(small) Münsterländer, Großer(large) Münsterländer, Stabyhoun, Catahoula Leopard Dog, Dalmatian, German Shorthaired Pointer, Auvergne Pointer, Braque Francais Gascogne hybrid
Orientation: Bisexual
Other:

~
Lucas(Luke)
Breed: English Setter, Kleiner(small) Münsterländer, Großer(large) Münsterländer, Carea Leonés, Sapsali, Schafpudel, Pudelpointer, Cane di Oropa, Barbado da Terceira,, Gorbeiakoa Basque Shepherd dog, German wire haired Pointer, Auvergne Pointer, wire hair pointing griffin, Braque Francais Gascogne
Orientation: gay, poly
Other: Bernie's half-brother. He's a bit scruffier, has a solid brown mask that covers almost his entire face
~
Mel
Breed: A golden shepherd, Texas healer, Sheepadoodle, Saint Bernewfie hybrid[Golden Retriever, German Shepherd, Australian Cattle Dog, Australian Shepherd, Standard Poodle, Old English Sheepdog, Saint Bernard, Newfoundland]
Orientation: Gay
Other: boyfriend of Bo
Personality: Is blind as he was born with no eyes.

Boaz
Nickname: Bo
Breed: Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Great Dane x American Pitbull Terrier, English Mastiff, Boerboel hybrid(looks a lot like a massive giant, pretty muscular Staffie/APT hybrid)
Orientation: Bi, leans a bit more towards females for the most part. Mel is actually his first boyfriend, he has had two or three past relationships, which were all with a female
Other:
Personality: Boyfriend of Mel

Edited at October 22, 2021 04:46 PM by Destinations End
Destinations End ¥ Ez.ityOctober 21, 2021 10:00 AM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Reserve for sides just in case
Saika
Breed: Unknown, most likely some sort of wolfdog
Orientation: (not)Questioning, he's never had feelings towards another canine yet
Other: He lived most of his life inside a testing facility, where illegal tests were preformed on him daily up until he escaped, taking the lives of a couple of the scientists during the escape to gain his freedom.
Personality: Saika is an apathetic, dark, cold, reserved, untrusting and is more of a serious character. He easily can come off as cruel. He's a loner for the most part, but allows Rugby to tag along with him. He does his best not to show it, and often is successful at hiding it, but he's grown to care deeply for Rugby and is very protective of him.

^Drawn by AutumnWillows #141181
~
Rugby
Breed: Pitbull, Cursinu, (blue harlequin) Beauceron, unknown breed
Percentage:
American Pitbull Terrier 40%
blue harlequin Beauceron 27.5%
Cursinu 27.5%
Unknown breed 5%(possibly a Bouvier des Ardennes, or some other wiry haired breed)
Orientation: Demi-Heterosexual
Other: Rugby has a crooked tail, a badly deformed and crippled hind leg with a just as badly clubbed foot/paw on the same leg, he also is a mute. He is smaller and weaker for his age, partly because he and his litter mates were premature, but mostly because is the runt of the litter and had complications at birth.
Personality: Rugby is naive, curious, goofy, playful, fun-loving and loves adventure. He knows very well and firsthand the cruelty and harshness that exist in the world, and even-so just like Kensaku, he's also always trying to look on the brighter side of things, because of his beliefs there's more to the world than just the cruelty, hopelessness, harshness, darkness and evil he only knew the first five to six months of his life.
He's always trying to bring a smile to Saika's face and to get him out of his shell and put their horrible pasts behind them
^Drawn by AutumnWillows #141181
~
Name: Tommy
Species: Shih Tzu, Kokoni, Markiesje, Russkiy Toy, Affenpinscher, Petite Brussels Griffon, Pug, Border Terrier, Sporting Lucas Terrier, Japanese chin, Pekingese, Formosan Mountain Dog, Chinese Crested, Alopekis, Lucas Terrier, Cairn Terrier, Dandie Demount Terrier, Yorkshire Terrier, Chihuahua and several other unknown toy breeds
Other: Only has two legs. He is missing his left front limb, and right hind limb.

Name: Tammy
Gender: Genderfluid(they/them preferred. Otherwise she/her)
Species: Shih Tzu, Kokoni, Markiesje, Russkiy Toy, Affenpinscher, Petite Brussels Griffon, Pug, Border Terrier, Sporting Lucas Terrier, Japanese chin, Pekingese, Formosan Mountain Dog, Chinese Crested, Alopekis, Lucas Terrier, Cairn Terrier, Dandie Demount Terrier, Yorkshire Terrier, Chihuahua and several other unknown toy breeds
Orientation: Bi(prefers females)
Other: only has two legs, is missing both hind limbs. Has romantic feelings for Fable.
~
Name: Fable
Breed: Sardinian Shepherd Dog, Romanian Mioritic Shepherd Dog, Armant, Sakhalin Husky, Gorbeiakoa Basque Shepherd dog, Iletsua Basque Shepherd dog, (large) Portuguese Podengo, Lurcher, Longdog, Berger Picard, Bouvier des Ardennes, Cane Paratore, Cane di Oropa, Cane Lupino del Gigante, Saint Bernard, Leonberger, Caucasian Shepherd Dog, Anatolian Shepherd
Orientation: Pan
Other: Has feelings for Tammy, but is worried because she's such a giant dog and Tammy is so tiny compared to her, that she wouldn't be able to give her a good life

~

Name: Len
Breed: (Blue Harlequin) Beauceron
Orientation: Pan, poly
Other:

~

Name: Lon
Breed: (Tricolor) Beauceron
Orientation: Bi, poly
Other:
~
Name: Ollin
Orientation: Asexual Demihomoromantic
Other: boyfriend of Ohtli

Name: Ohtli
Breed:
Orientation: Demi-Homosexual Homoromantic
Other: boyfriend of Ollin
~

Name: Kuruk
Breed:
Orientation: Pan, questioning poly
Other: Brother of Nita.

Name: Nita
Breed:
Orientation: Heterosexual
Other: girlfriend of Rugby, sister of Kuruk

Edited at October 21, 2021 10:11 AM by Destinations End
Destinations End ¥ Ez.ityOctober 21, 2021 09:46 PM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Might use sparingly
Name: Korbin
Species: (black with tan points) Doberman
Orientation: Bisexual
Other: unique spelling of the name 'Corbin' which means 'Raven, Crow'. Is the brother of Chayton, Skári, Orel and Kaylum

Name: Chayton
Nickname: Chay
Species: (Chocolate/red with tan points) Doberman
Orientation: Bisexual or Pansexual
Other: name means 'Falcon'. Is the brother of Corbin, Skári, Orel and Kaylum. Girlfriend of Echo

Name: Skári
Species: (Blue with rust/tan points) Doberman
Orientation: heterosexual
Other: Name means 'seagull' Is the brother of Corbin, Chayton, Orel and Kaylum

Name: Orel
Sex/Gender: (born) Male / Identifies as Nonbinary
Pronouns: They/Them/Their
Species: (Isabella/pale fawn with tan/rust points) Doberman
Orientation: Asexual Panromantic
Other: name means both 'golden' and 'eagle'. Is the sibling of Corbin, Chayton, Skári and Kaylum

Name: Kaylum
Sex/Gender: (born) Female / (identifies as) Female or Non-binary
Pronouns: She/Her - They/Them
Species: (White) Doberman
Orientation: Asexual Demiromantic
Other: name is a unique spelling of Calum which means 'Dove'. Is the sibling of Corbin, Chayton, Skári and Orel.
Their colors are that of a true white Doberman: Extremely light/pale cream with white markings. They also have blue eyes and a pink nose as white Doberman do.
~
Name: Note
Breed: (Black) Rottweiler
Orientation:
Other:

Name: Song
Breed: (Chocolate) Rottweiler
Orientation:
Other

Name: Echo
Breed: (Mahogany) Rottweiler
Orientation: Heterosexual
Other: Boyfriend of Chayton
~

Name: Legend
Breed: Xarnego Valenciano, Ibizan hound, Sakhalin Husky, Borzoi, Saluki, Bouvier des Ardennes, Berger Picard, (medium) Portuguese Podengo, Silken Windhound, Scottish deerhound, Lurcher, Longdog, Armet hybrid
Orientation:
Other:

Name: Lore
Breed: treeing Tennessee brindle, cursinu, mountain cur, Leopard Dog, American Leopard hound, A bunch of other breeds
Orientation:
Other:
~
Name: Jock
Sex: Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Species: Kokoni, Alopekis, Markiesje, Russkiy Toy, Affenpinscher, Petite Brussels Griffon, Japanese chin, Pekingese, Formosan Mountain Dog, Shih tzu, Dachshund
Orientation:

Name: Jack
Species: miniature shar-pei, Formosan Mountain Dog, Border terrier, pug
Orientation:

Name: Jacob
Nickname: Jake
Species: Miniature Bull terrier, Jagdterrier, Jack Russel terrier, Plummer Terrier, Border terrier
Orientation:
~
Name: Zeke
Gender. Male
Breed: (Hairless) Chinese Crested
Orientation: Demi-Bisexual
Other: Benzene's twin brother.

Name: Benzene
Breed: (Powderpuff) Chinese Crested
Orientation: Demi-homosexual
Other: Zeke's twin brother

Edited at October 21, 2021 09:48 PM by Destinations End
Destinations End ¥ Ez.ityOctober 22, 2021 02:44 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Hope my sides are okay, if we somehow manage to stray from the plot and add in subplots I'll add more details to them. Damn you have a lot of canine OCs lmao

Destinations End ¥ Ez.ityOctober 22, 2021 02:57 PM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Pack 1: Wolf, Kensaku, Kasai, Raiden, Iseul, Mazin, Gulzar, Mukul, Kiet, Anu, Bernie, Lucas, Mel, Boaz
~
Pack 2: Saika, Rugby, Ollin, Ohtli, Kuruk, Nita
~
Pack 3: Tommy, Tamsin(Tammy), Fable, Jacob, Jack, Jock, Zeke, Benzene, Lore, Legend
~
Pack 4: Len, Lon, Corbin, Chayton(Chay), Skári, Orel, Kaylum, Note, Song, Echo

Edited at October 22, 2021 04:50 PM by Destinations End
Destinations End ¥ Ez.ityOctober 26, 2021 12:49 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

In the start there was nothing that compared them all, now survival was one thing they could agree on.//

To properly tell a tragic narrative, to properly help you envision what really happened, we'll have to take you to the start of it. Where it all began and lead too; up to this point, Neziton was gazing toward the horizon as though his life was ahead of him. His nozzle pointed toward the direction of his falsehood but to tell his story; we'll have to tell Zryvo's.

Deception, desire, avarice, all started from one and spread as though a plague caught fire. Zryvo was more likely to be damned, his eyes peered across from Neziton; his mentor and friend. If not for Neziton's worried hallucination Zrvyo would be wandering the woods like a lost soul waiting for the death clamps to snatch him up and wisp him away to the afterlife. Zryvo turned to retreat to the camp, leaving Neziton to wonder what path he should take now that his duties as a mentor were over. He would have to find his own saga.

. . . . . . . . .

: Pack one:

Helix waited for the report to come in, his tail wrapped around his large paws. Knowing what could come from being a half dog half wolf; Helix knew he wasn't the only one, he knew there was more out there. He wasn't alone in this cruel world; that and he never gave a damn about who his mother was with-Helix lifted his body seeing one of the canines returning, he stared at the dark-colored canine with one white spot below his eye; he was perfect. And Helix was a victim of love, his tail wagging as he watched him not yet realizing how long he was staring. He blinked away and stared at the ground," Don't be absurd, he's out of your reach...", But he couldn't help the feeling of love clinging to his heart. His future lover was insensitive, to say the least, but he didn't seem to notice that small detail in Zryvo; or he just didn't care. Zryvo was Neziton underling, Neziton was no joke; just look at how he is detailed. A towering lout with a strange mindset of an acorn. If not for him, Helix would have Zryvo right where he wanted him; tangled in a den fondled up. He took a deep breath and wanted to speak to him, anything would be better than awkwardly staring in front of him as though his residence was bothersome.

. . . . . . .

Back to the main, Neziton who was still looking into the distance, shaking off the drowsy feelings. He stood up and decided to go patrolling on his own, to have more time to himself.

Neziton had few jobs, he wasn't a part of the pack; more so back up if needed. They would know him by the "Ghostly figure"; coming in and out of the woods to protect or watch over anyone if needed. So, like a babysitter? Just without the reward. Can't explain why he would agree to a job that had nothing to do with him, but Neziton was a confusing one- he had his motives and reasons even if it didn't make sense to anyone else. His amber eyes peered across the territory he would call home, this belonged to him as well if he would actually agree to be a part of the pack.

Once being called a monster when he was as old as a father with six pups, he didn't mind the term; nor the creepy ones he'll be called by females. He wasn't interested in anything and anyone; well that's an understatement since he never really met anyone worth his time or words. He was confusing, his words weren't words but images he would place into someone else head. Now that he mentored Zryvo; his job was done. He'll wait until the next gen of pups to arrive before returning to this pack. Lifting his snout to the air, he huffed a goodbye and made his way out of this land and onto better parts of the forest. Without his great mind, Neziton would be a mindless fool walking; if anything he was kinda a dumbass when it comes to unrealistic things, he was logical, reasonable, and didn't have time to live in a dream. His mind was already one. Neziton eyes lifted when he noticed something weird, these figures were strange as they stood on two legs and spoke in gibberish. They must be lost, Neziton assumed. He didn't have time to take care of them, so he mind his own and lowered himself against the ground and snuck away.

. . . . Meanwhile. . .

" Dad! Dad!",

" Someone kill me please,"

" Now Newton don't go saying things like that around the pups",

" Dammit, I'm old enough to ask for death," Newton was from( Pack two), he was the annoying old pointer with too many pups. His mate just had a new litter and he was not up for this anymore. The past 2 litters nearly gave him a heart attack, and he was a young stud up for grabs. He allowed the three pups to nibble and tear at his ears as he whimpered," I'm too old for this", He didn't think having so many pups was this hard, as a stud he was crazy! If he could go back in time and warn himself he would," Haha!", Laughter could be heard from the den, Newton lifted his head and noticed Zex.ity; that bastard enjoyed his suffering.

" Looks like Newton finally realized something, old dogs like you shouldn't be able to breed", Zex.ity taunted flashing his canines at one of Newton runts," Get out of here Zex.ity before I show you, I'm not too old to snap your neck!", Newton barked nudging his runt back in the den and growled at Zex.ity.

These two.

A story for the great, the bold, and the evil.

Zex.ity had an issue with all dogs, he never saw how his breed could ever respect these dogs, these mutts, and don't get him started on half breeds. He wanted them all gone, and seeing his fellow canines talk and even play with them made him sick. Newton was one he will always hate; Zex.ity bared his fangs and growled deeply," Come on you old fool! ", This battle has been going on every since Zex.ity was just a pup; he hated how Newton dragged about being a dog in a wolf pack; he hated how he would treat him as though he was weak.

Newton scoffed," You aren't even worth the blood Zex...go find yourself mate", There it was again, the belittling of him made Zex.ity fur bridle with ferocity but not here; not in front of the pups. He clawed at the ground and stalked away, to think these mutts could ever see Zex.ity as anything more than a pack member made no sense to him. He was stronger, faster, and more able to bring down an elk. They were feeble, they were pets nonetheless. Pets who wore collars and listened when told to sit and stay; looked different and were different. He now had to deal with another mutt litter this season.

Edited at October 26, 2021 12:50 PM by Nez.ity

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us