Wolf Play : Overthink101 x Popee The Performer
Chatbox
 Crush
03:14:06 Chrissy
aww! i love rusty.
 Hallow's Eve
03:13:18 Hallow, Eve
Apothecary

Ohh that one is pretty! I am seriously reconsidering making my first custom over again. in my memorial garden, it's Krampus
 Apothecary
03:08:50 Medicinally Autistic
If you look in boos memorial den at rusty skies, I'm gonna snatched that design for the new boost
 Crypto Currency
03:08:42 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
sooo IB
 Continental Wolves
03:08:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
I just realized she's given me 3 axanthics
 STS
03:07:22 TS, Speckles
Hello
 Hallow's Eve
03:06:48 Hallow, Eve
I think this will be my next stud design. Though I am considering doing more of a white stud than a dark stud, since Wraith is pretty dark
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:06:39 Ash (he/they)
tin can, keep. 52AC
 Crypto Currency
03:06:20 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
paws?
 Continental Wolves
03:06:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Hmm keep or no?
 Crypto Currency
03:04:02 Ash (he/they)
eevee, i know. at some point i wanted buffy talents, but...
 Hallow's Eve
03:03:13 Hallow, Eve
List

Oh he's pretty too!
 Continental Wolves
03:03:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
>.>
Im broke after mass breeding wolves
 Listless
03:02:51 List
leaf
she looks pretty!
 Hallow's Eve
03:02:42 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

I totally understand, I am considering slowly adding talents to him, theyre just so expensive.
 Tiny Village
03:02:37 Tiny
Ello
 Listless
03:02:32 List
this is my favorite boy <3
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
03:01:56 Leaf she/her
Crypto this is her
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:01:46 Ash (he/they)
Eevee, i know, but thats about all haha
if he were a lower gen...
 Hallow's Eve
03:01:01 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

Those talents! I'm jealous lol

List

Thank you!! I'm so super excited about him!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Bobcat : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Overthink101 x Popee The PerformerOctober 12, 2021 06:59 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
please don't post if you are not in the title! feel free to follow along though <3
----

CASEY DOLIVIO

"…A little birdie told me you 'hate my guts…'"

[ pronunciation ]

Case-ee Doll-eh-vee-oh

[ Casey = Vigilant ]

[ Dolivio = Unknown ]

[ nickname(s) ]

Aye-Aye

[ gender ]

Debatable

[ appearance ]

Casey has a very ambiguous appearance. They have a feminine face, with rounded cheeks and a triangular chin, but a masculine, wide nose and a "masculine" hair style. Their hair is a dusky brown color with streaks of lighter and darker shades. Their hair is shaped in a bowl cut, bangs draping right above their eyes but lowering on the sides to the middle of their ears. It is naturally wavy, and curls in at the bottom. It is also quite poofy and a bit hard to tame when tangles and knots start to appear. Their eyebrows are hidden behind their hair, but they're somewhat thin and a shade darker than the rest of of their hair. Casey's eyes are bulgy and large, and their whole iris is almost always visible. They've been called an Aye Aye as a joke because of their wide, watchful eyes. Their irises are a slate blue, a perfect mix between the white of their sclera and the black of their pupils. Their eyes always seem to have a childish twinkle in them.

Casey's nose is pinched at the bottom but widens at the browline. They most likely have some Arabic in their blood because of the way their nose is built, and their tan-ish complexion. Off the bat, Casey has a more masculine appearance than feminine, but the more you study, the more confused you become. They have full lips and long lashes, but a certain boyish charm to their appearance. Casey tends to abuse their androgynous appearance, wearing both typical masculine and feminine clothing. Most days, you won't find them wearing anything interesting, maybe some cheap Goodwill shirt of a superhero comic they've read. They truly don't care about the way they look, but classy clothing rubs them the wrong way. Casey feels dressing nicer than everyone else is "an obvious way to show you're an asshole."

Casey stands at 5'6. They look underweight due to their extremely fast metabolism, but in reality, they are quite healthy despite having to eat bigger meals than others. They even have a diet plan set up because of this. Besides their superhero tees, they wear other plain clothing like washed jeans or long skirts that fall to their ankles.

[ personality ]

Expressive - Unpredictable - Explosive

Casey is like a TV show character… But not the protagonist. If anything, they would be the antagonist who plays with the protagonist the entire time while not showing themself until the very end of the show. Casey loves cerebral shows like Sherlock, and they even identify themself with Moriarty because they have some of the same, indenticle personality traits. In reality, Casey would probably be neutral, but they have just led themself such a deep rabbit hole of being an absolute cunt, it would be hard to turn back now. You could probably have a normal conversation with them, but halfway through, they will of said at least one thing that made you squirm in your skin. They are extremely childlike, and it pops up in the things they say. Casey isn't the type to bluntly remark rude things about your appearance or personality, no, they'll start to throw in creepy things like centipede heads or unsolved murders until they eventually find out your fear… Yes, yes, they are a manipulative bastard.

The most curious thing about Casey are their mannerisms. They even move like a cartoon character, every motion is smooth and exaggerated. Their expressions, however, are a completely other breed of visibly deranged. They will mock your expression, but enhance it by 10x with those creepy, Aye-Aye eyes of theirs. You grin, they bring their hands to their smile and stretch their lips to show an entire set of gritted pearly whites. You frown, they pull the corners of their lips down and stare intently at you for a response. Despite all of this, Casey isn't as different as you make think. They aren't mentally ill, maybe a little depressed, but nothing that is classifiable. They aren't deranged (believe it or not), everything they do is voluntary. They weren't dropped as a baby, they're just a bit weird. Well, not a bit, a whole fuck ton of weird, but everything is A-OK up there surprisingly. Casey's odd mannerisms are brought on by them liking to spook and mock others.

Casey is like that weird kid your mother told you to play with next door when you were little, but they never grew out of that "weird kid" phase. They are weird from their head to their toes, but that doesn't mean they don't have some redeeming qualities. Casey hates to talk about themself and they will reflect any topic that concerns them onto the other person. They are a brick wall to the outside world, and they cover it all up with their outwardly childish and disturbing personality. They are like a cryptid, you would've never expected them to have actual things that they like and dislike. The most you will ever find out about Casey's dislikes and likes are the typical graphic tees they wear (like Marvel and DC superheros). In fact, it's hard to picture them being an upstanding part of society alone. Casey actually really likes antique items, and stuff that's often deemed as junk. Their home is filled with the queerest items. They even have a jar which is painted to look like eyeballs are inside.

It is a very unlikely thing that you could actually push through Casey's wall and become their friend. Becoming their friend is not something that people actively try, so you're more likely to be met with a surprised Casey rather than an angry Casey who is actively pushing you away. They are easy to hate, and they hate easily. People who immediately try and reflect onto Casey when they pull their typical manipulation tactics are automatically on their annoyance list. Acting as predicted, like showing discomfort or trying to pull away from the situation will have them feeling neutral towards you. However, the rare chance that someone ignores those tactics to get a rise out of them and treats Casey like a human being, they are now given that glimmer of possibility that they could get through to them. It really is a hit-or-miss situation with Casey, and it's something that has to be worked hard for.

----

"JEREMIAH" HIEP

"Oh! I love pens! They're my favorite thing to take apart."

[ pronunciation ]

Ger-ah-my-ah Hype

[ Jeremiah = God is high ]

[ Hiep = Unknown ]

[ age ]

[ September 2nd ]

[ gender ]

Male

[ sexuality ]

Questioning

[ role ]

Crime Scene Investigator

[ personality ]

Offbeat - Clumsy - Perceptive

Jeremiah has always been demure and kept to himself. He is very much an outsider to others, being very awkward in conversation and unable to notice social cues. He can be polite if he fakes it, but otherwise, he has no control over what he says and ends up starting a lot of fights because of it. If you're wearing an ugly sweater, he'll point it out. He is completely unable to lie, the same with acting, unless he is forced into doing so, but you'll get something half-assed. Jeremiah is also impulsive, but it depends on the situation. If there is something that he wants to do on a whim that he knows is stupid, he's unlikely to do it. If he's told to do it by something else, you better grab your popcorn and video recorder and set up a place to watch. This makes him a prime candidate for manipulation, since he is an easy target and tends to fall into any prank.

He's actually very quiet and refuses to talk with anyone he isn't familiar with. Jeremiah probably has Selective Mutism, but he neglects to get diagnoses and it goes away easily after the first few times of interacting with someone. He was never taught how to act in conversation, and it's the most obvious thing about him Jeremiah still tries his best, however sometimes it's doesn't even come close to wonted. Besides his eerie mannerisms, his way of speech is usually garbled and warped. He sounds like a mixture of Yoda and Shakespeare when talking, resulting in some very odd conversations. Besides that, most of the time he can be caught just talking to himself out loud as if it was any other normal conversation.

Jeremiah is on the edge of unstable, if not considered that already, because of his quick-changing emotions and temper. Being around him is like always being on edge, since his next action is unknown. Even if he seems like a sweet character, he's usually detached from the conversation and lacks a good deal of visible empathy. Although he seems quite unaware of his surroundings and of those around him (allowing him to come off as 'not the sharpest tool in the shed') he still has a hyper-awareness factor that is hidden below the surface. Along with this, Jeremiah is also quite intelligent, despite his very childlike personality and inability to recognize others' emotions. He can devise a plan in what seems like a split second, when it really had just been stored in the back of his mind for times of use. He can easily recognize when something can possibly turn into a bigger situation, and always creates a last minute plan just in case he needs to use it. This includes what he says in conversation, how he acts, ect.

Jeremiah's not completely void inside, though. He's as loyal as a dog once he's let his guard down, which has lead to him being easily manipulated in the past. Being his friend is kind of a dangerous game, since he'll obey your every word but his annoyance and anger is built up overtime, leading to a volcano of emotion. When Jeremiah's anger has boiled up to the point of it letting loose, it's something close to an eight year old's tantrum. He can't seem to get a grip on his emotions, and usually lets them roam at will. His mannerisms depending on his moods are quite unusual as well. He is seen pulling out his hair when he's stressed, angry, or in those rare moments where he's melancholy. It's his go-to tic, though every now and then he can be caught scratching the skin off around his knuckles. It's a bad habit, yes, but it was never like he was taught better.

If you weren't able to tell, Jeremiah is autistic with Savant Syndrome. He has a hyperfixation with the circle of life, especially concerning what happens afterwards--Death. It's the entire reason for his choice to become a coroner, and he's actually very good at it. He managed to finish school a year early with online classes and tutoring, and he would go back to take more classes if he had the funds. He personally isn't keen on working with the police, due to a small fear of them, but he likes his job and he likes having an answer to give to grieving families. His savantism is the reason for his 98% solve rate. Give him an incredibly vague murder story, he'll still solve it. It's really incredible, and he's made a bit of a name for himself on the task force.

[ appearance ]

Jeremiah is the living embodiment of the balance between "fit" and "malnourished." He’s a tad bit underweight but still with a good bit of muscle on his arms. His skin is warm ivory color with a beige sort of glow to it. His skin is pretty clear, despite a few scars every here and there. The largest cicatrix on him is a thin, lengthy scar going down the side of his left forearm. It’s an unusual peachy color, emphasizing the fact that it was sure a painful wound when he had gotten it, otherwise it would’ve been just a shade lighter than the rest of his skin. He doesn’t even really try to hide it and marks it off as a childhood memory, in which it practically is, but with a deeper meaning underneath it. It stretches down a few inches from below his wrist to the crease of his elbow.

Jeremiah stands at 5’10, though can seem a few inches shorter because of his consistent slouch and just all-around bad posture. Even in chairs with straight backs will he find a weirder way to sit, just causing even more problems for his back. Other than that, he’s of a pretty average height and is at least glad he’s taller than most females he’s met in his small amount of social life. He can become jealous when he meets someone taller, especially if it's a woman. Jeremiah knows he's considered tall, but has never felt comfortable with the way he looks and is very self conscious.

Believe it or not, he can throw a mean punch. He grew up being the fighting-type of kid, because of how often rude things would fall out of his mouth and the situation would spiral into a bloody brawl. He's got a surgical scar on his stomach from the ER, right after he got himself into a fight and had internal bleeding. Jeremiah also has a slightly crooked jaw, also from another extremely painful punch that offset it. His fighting skills are a bit terrifying when they come into play, considering he's just a walking nerdy sweater with the sweetest personality ever.

His eyes are glintless but have an unusual faded ring of blue around the pupils. Jeremiah's hair is jet black as well and is tussled to the side. He tends to wear "nice" clothing, his favorite outfit being a baby blue sweater, a button-up shirt underneath, and a pair of tan dress pants. His work requires that he wear mainly solid black or white colors underneath his scrubs, so that's what the majority of his closet looks like. He has many more sets in his closet and his car. He actually has a pair of thin-framed rectangular glasses that he wears to work, but otherwise, he puts in contacts.

[ hobbies ]

- Touring morgues. Jeremiah enjoys the eerie solemness of morgues, and enjoys being a helping hand around there for the embalmers. He finds it helps him with his job as a coroner, though one day he'd like to be able to be an mortician. He has a good bit of knowledge on mortuary science, having a degree in it an all, but before he'd get a job at a funeral, he at least wants some bigger education in the medical field.

- Organizing. Jeremiah's a kook for organized lists, rooms, and a life overall. His apartment looks like a neat freak lives there, since everything is sorted down to the very pieces of dust. If the slightest thing is out of place, he'll go into a frenzy and see what else has been moved. This is all ignoring his messy appearance, for which he couldn't care less about.

[ job ]

Intern Coroner / 1st year Medical Student

[ Associate's degree in Mortuary Science ]

[ pets ]

Huyen / Cat / ??? / Black

[ It's not actually his cat, just a stray that lives around his apartment and feeds. ]

[ likes ]

- The ocean and large bodies of water. He finds the scenery oddly soothing and an immediate chill pill. There's no feeling like a picnic out by the pond, watching the sun set over a bronzing reflection, or even a day of just fishing and doing nothing else. The only thing that prevents him from fully loving water is the fact he doesn't know how to swim. He was taught once, but that ended up pretty horribly.

- Sundown scenery. Despite being drawn to darker colors, he loves fiery ones like oranges, yellows, and warm reds. He also likes just watch the sun go down because it signals the arrival of night, a long moment of time where he has all of this peace to himself. Jeremiah tends to collect lots of postcards of sunsets or sunrises, just because.

[ fears ]

- Jeremiah has Aphenphosmphobia, the fear of being touched. He can handle a pat on the back or shaking someone's hand, but hugs and being uncomfortably close to another person gives him unexplainable anxiety. If it is someone he's comfortable with, such as a love interest, family member or close friend, he'll have no problem giving affection. But more distant friends and acquaintances have a major trouble getting within even three feet of him. Jeremiah will just step back and continue to do so.

- Jeremiah's other fear is Hemophobia, the fear of blood. The terror in his eyes when he sees blood is much more overwhelming than the aforementioned one. He simply cannot stand the sight, causing either a recoil or just for him to completely shut down. There's no telling where this came from.

[ mannerisms ]

- When Jeremiah is troubled or anything close to that, his immediate response is to start pulling out his hair. It's not a physical response he willingly controls, and rather just lets his body take over for him in that instant.

- Jeremiah also has the habit of bringing his hands to his face and just putting his palms on his cheeks. He feels it's a good way to calm himself down, and if someone close to him is troubled of sorts, he'll usually bring their hands up to their face and rest them there until they keep them there themselves.

- Jeremiah's most noticeable and most heavily relied on mannerism is the fact he talks to himself and to other things around him. He could be talking to a mirror for hours and not even be in the slightest bit bored. Hell, it's probably and incredibly deep conversation about life he's having with himself. There's no telling what he's saying most of the time, as he tends to fluctuate between Vietnamese and English, and also mash the words together.

[ intelligence ]

[ Jeremiah's intelligence is undoubtedly above the average, but mainly only in problem solving and plan-making. He usually sticks with the first idea that pops into his head, which on rare occasion, is actually helpful. Next to that, his mind is most often clouded and without thought. Jeremiah's childlike traits can easily cover up his intelligence, especially with the erratic changes in emotions he present. ]

[ social ]

[ Jeremiah's social skills aren't the best, but aren't the worst either. he can spark up a conversation without hesitance, though it tends to crash and burn in the end. His ability to know when or when not to speak is lacking but he is at least good with recognizing social cues. Jeremiah can at least try to initiate interest in what the other is saying, and most of the time, actually works. He mainly just asks questions to keep the conversation going. ]

[ strength ]

[ Jeremiah is pretty average when it comes to how much strength the average man has. He has never been particularly interested in upping his ante when it comes to working out or anything muscle related. He's pretty content with his body currently, and makes sure to eat well despite the lack of exercise. The most he can lift is probably a little over his body weight, that being with his back thrown into it. ]

[ nurturing ]

[ Jeremiah just can't seem to get a grip on what the word "consolation" means. He's extremely uncomfortable when he's around someone who's crying, mad, or frustrated, as he doesn't know what to do at all. The most he can is give them a hug and physical affection, but his knowledge on helping one who isn't in their right mind stops there. If he were to open his mouth and try to soothe them, his attempts would fail miserably. ]

Edited at October 12, 2021 07:03 AM by Popee The Performer
Overthink101 x Popee The PerformerOctober 12, 2021 09:56 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

|~| Aries |~|

Name: Gwyar Ariethous Fraoch.

Pronunciation: “GUWY-ar” “A-ree-ez-the-is” “Fray-AHch”.

Sexuality: Demisexual.

Appearance:

Gwyar resides at a height of 6’ 4”, a rather intimidating height to most. Though even how he holds himself is enough to intimidate most, he practically adds another inch with how confidently he holds himself. His skin tone is pale ivory-porcelain with neutral undertones, which adds to his overall paler, sicker look. He has almost no freckles on his body, except for one or two here and there.

--

Gwyar has a diamond face shape, meaning he has a smaller forehead and a smaller chin, and the middle of his face is wider, the whole thing on the longer side. His cheeks are on the slimmer side. Now for the nose, something that he’s glad about is the fact that it is an aquiline shaped nose, meaning it's the stereotypical 'normal' nose. His lips are downturned in shape, making confident, sly smirks or thin, pressed lines as his resting expressions.

--

His eyebrows are rather thick in thickness, with a rather obvious arch. Finally his eyes, these are a deepest hooded. His eyes are a deep, warm amber-brown that makes them almost seem red. His face is framed by wavy, red hair that has blonde highlights going through it, all completely natural. The back of his hair is fluffier than the front by a long shot, and the back of it goes to his shoulders in length, the front goes down to his chin. It’s usually tidy and out of his face in either a ponytail, a bun, or a braid.

--

His body structure could quickly be described as rectangular, a short torso matched with longer legs, everything about him screams lanky. Especially when taking into consideration the fact that this man weighs at around 140 lbs, his BMI at a 17.04, underweight by 12 pounds.

--

Gwyar is one to really care about what he’s wearing, though he acts like he doesn’t. EIther way, he’s usually wearing darker, but brighter clothing that follows the same pattern. Sweater, jacket/hoodie or cardigan, baggy jeans, and military style boots. The usual colors for these are black or gray sweaters, red & black jacket/hoodie or cardigan, black baggy jeans, and red & black military style boots. It’ll rarely stray from this color scheme, though if it does it’s usually to add some more grays, blacks, or reds. He also wears a silver chain necklace, along with a few silver finger bands/rings; for what he says is good luck. He also has white stud earrings that he wears at all times.

--

Now for the ‘fun’ part… Scars. Gwyar has plenty of scars. Mostly at his forearms. Though he does have one that goes from the right corner of his lip all the way up to right under his right eye. He also has one that looks like a slash across his neck. As well as a scar that goes from the top of his left eyebrow to his hairline. Lastly, he has many scars littering his scalp, all hidden by his hair.

Personality:

To put simply, Gwyar is loud, confident, and laidback. He doesn’t care what anyone else says or does or thinks. He has a very ‘Who cares what the world says? What matters most is what you say’ mindset.

--

Of course though, that’s only how he shows himself. Quite honestly… He cares- A lot. His ego is very easy to break, and ten times as hard to build up again.

--

He’s fiercely loyal, and it’s both a downfall and an asset. Both for the same reason. He’ll never betray someone once he sees them as a friend. Once a friend, always a friend. Even if they end up hurting him too many times to count. This has caused quite a few toxic relationships that had only ended due to dumb luck.

--

Something else that’s a blessing and a curse is how honest he is. Which is very. The only way he can lie is by hiding things- And even then… If someone finds out and questions him on it, he’ll end up telling the truth. This has caused his loyalty and honesty to have many internal battles- The outcome tends to depend on whether or not he subconsciously knows what he’s hiding will end up causing more harm by lying than not.

--

More often than not, what he’s hiding is how he truly feels. It’s just about the only thing that he doesn’t have to battle honesty v loyalty with, either.

--

Guilt is something that is very easy for him to feel… It doesn’t matter how long ago it was; if he’s reminded of it in a way that could make it seem like it was his fault- Then he’ll take that to heart. And no matter if someone else tells it in a different way later on where it wouldn’t seem like his fault; the guilt will linger.

--

To him; actions speak louder than words. People can lie with words but it’s harder to lie with actions. And even his own lying, when he does it, tends to follow this pattern. It’s harder for him to act fine than it is to say that he’s fine. He can wake up and say he’s fine, but he needs a few minutes to actually work himself into acting fine.

--

He also has absolutely no social skills. This being attributed to the fact that he only really ever had the voices that decided to come in as those to talk to after his sister’s death, and the bullies that had decided that he was a good target, and the days on end where he wasn’t able to leave his room. So social interactions, cues, and skills are practically nonexistent.

|~| Kapono |~|

Name: Kapono Nitin Nazih.

Pronunciation: “ka-PO-no” “Nit-tin” “na-ZEEH”.

Sexuality: Pansexual.

Appearance:

Kapono resides at an average height of 5’ 8”. His skin tone is fair with warmer undertones, which adds to his overall warmer look. He has a lot of freckles all over his body and face, something he absolutely loves.

--

Kapono has a rather oval face shape, meaning he has a smaller forehead and a smaller chin, but the middle of his face is wider, the whole thing on the longer side. His cheeks are on the fuller side. Now for the nose, something that he’s glad about is the fact that it is an aquiline shaped nose, meaning it's the stereotypical 'normal' nose. His lips are small round in shape, making calm and gentle smiles as his resting expression.

--

His eyebrows are average in thickness, with a soft arch. Finally his eyes, these are a protruding almond, and are a sky blue in color. His face is framed by wavy, brown hair. The back of his hair is fluffier than the front by a long shot, and the tips of all of it go just below the ears in length, the back going down to the nape of his neck. It’s usually out of his face, though not exactly tidy or neat.

--

His body structure could quickly be described as rectangular, a short torso matched with longer legs, everything about him screams lanky. Especially when taking into consideration the fact that this man only weighs in at around 125 lbs, his BMI at a healthy 19.

--

Kapono isn’t one to really care about what he’s wearing. EIther way, he’s usually wearing brighter, lighter clothing that follows the same pattern. T-shirt, jacket or cardigan, loose jeans, and slip-on tennis shoes. The usual colors for these are either a blue T-shirt, sky blue & white jacket or cardigan, blue loose jeans, and sky blue & white slip-on tennis shoes. It’ll rarely stray from this color scheme, though if it does it’s usually to add some more blues or whites. He doesn’t really wear any accessories, if he does, it’s probably a sky blue scarf.

Personality:

Kapono is very observant and excels at reading people and his surroundings. He isn’t one to easily sneak up on, nor is he easily frightened. He can hold his own in a fight, just simply by his agile stature and his observing skills. Prediction comes easy to him, and organizing and keeping up with any schedules come just as easily due to this. He isn’t one to be caught off guard, practically studying everything and everyone around him in order to make sure of this.

--

Now, this isn’t to say that he’s harsh or critical of things, or even judgmental. He’s actually rather sympathetic and sweet, always making sure that what he says won’t be found offensive- That what he says can’t be found offensive, even if the person tries. He’s submissive and passive, even shy. But all of those could also be an overstatement, mostly because he isn’t easy to sway after he makes up his mind. A better word would probably be gentle- He’s gentle with everything he does. His words, his mannerisms, his gestures- Anything that he is able to be gentle with, he makes sure that he is.

--

To say that he is easy going... Would be a double edged sword, to put simply. He isn’t lazy, nor is he a ‘go with the flow’ kind of person. No, Kapono is a ‘down-to-earth’ type of person, rather fitting considering he spends most of his time in nature or with animals. He doesn’t want to laze around all day, but he also doesn’t want to just go and follow everyone else. He’s too independent for that. Nah, he’s most happy wandering around and giving out advice to those who need it. And though, he does have his head in the clouds at times... His imagination isn’t as profound as others.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us