Wolf Play : Dagger PackxNightArt
Chatbox
 Hallow's Eve
03:13:18 Hallow, Eve
Apothecary

Ohh that one is pretty! I am seriously reconsidering making my first custom over again. in my memorial garden, it's Krampus
 Apothecary
03:08:50 Medicinally Autistic
If you look in boos memorial den at rusty skies, I'm gonna snatched that design for the new boost
 Crypto Currency
03:08:42 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
sooo IB
 Continental Wolves
03:08:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
I just realized she's given me 3 axanthics
 STS
03:07:22 TS, Speckles
Hello
 Hallow's Eve
03:06:48 Hallow, Eve
I think this will be my next stud design. Though I am considering doing more of a white stud than a dark stud, since Wraith is pretty dark
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:06:39 Ash (he/they)
tin can, keep. 52AC
 Crypto Currency
03:06:20 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
paws?
 Continental Wolves
03:06:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Hmm keep or no?
 Crypto Currency
03:04:02 Ash (he/they)
eevee, i know. at some point i wanted buffy talents, but...
 Hallow's Eve
03:03:13 Hallow, Eve
List

Oh he's pretty too!
 Continental Wolves
03:03:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
>.>
Im broke after mass breeding wolves
 Listless
03:02:51 List
leaf
she looks pretty!
 Hallow's Eve
03:02:42 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

I totally understand, I am considering slowly adding talents to him, theyre just so expensive.
 Tiny Village
03:02:37 Tiny
Ello
 Listless
03:02:32 List
this is my favorite boy <3
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
03:01:56 Leaf she/her
Crypto this is her
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:01:46 Ash (he/they)
Eevee, i know, but thats about all haha
if he were a lower gen...
 Hallow's Eve
03:01:01 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

Those talents! I'm jealous lol

List

Thank you!! I'm so super excited about him!
 Apothecary
03:00:50 Medicinally Autistic
Mushroom Hole: 116564 Mushrooms

Where I have to stop till after work

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Bobcat : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Dagger PackxNightArtOctober 6, 2021 05:00 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
N/A

Edited at July 31, 2024 12:20 PM by Dagger Pack
Dagger PackxNightArtOctober 7, 2021 01:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

As DracoPhönix flies to the castle of Khiseon where he was expecting some of this year’s amount of knowledge from the Kingdom of Khiseon. DracoPhönix thought,” well what do you know I have not had time spent with these royallas in two years.” Well they are my family after all.”

DracoPhönix thought about his beloved family that was kill do to the plague of Dumans Severlenta which was his creation for the his plan to take all the kingdoms of this world for his own gain. After those thoughts, DracoPhönix began to cry, but he quickly stopped for he remembered that you can not change the past. DracoPhönix landed on the quartyard with a thud just in time for the collection of his promised load of tribute of Khiseon’s knowledge. DracoPhönix land with a dignified landing position.

“Good evening gentlemen” as DracoPhönix said with a lords’ bow, “have you collected my yearly knowledge of the kingdom, and the news of the kingdom. Khiseon is my last kingdom for I collect for the greater good for all the kingdoms of Bavali’enous. You know the order of knowledge, and I would request that your son King Callum to attend us with this so Prince Maximillia may learn of the worlds past mistakes before he makes the same mistakes which all of the heirs must do for two, six years sessions of learning at ages 17 and 26”.

King Callum says with dignity, ”as you wish DracoPhönix, so let it be so let it be written.” King Callum’s writer starts to writing down what DracoPhönix said. King Callum, “go get my Prince Maximillia right now, and tell him to pack up his most prized belongings for his second training tomorrow, he has one hour to do so, and we shall have a feast tonight”.

Dagger PackxNightArtOctober 7, 2021 08:26 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Accalia watches the soldiers head inside then the sounds of celebration fill the air. The princess chuckles as she turns and starts back towards the castle, finding Max waiting out in the courtyard,"Sister, took you long enough." The heir prince teases, and Accalia rolls her eyes,"Shut up, Max." The prince grins,"Come on, everyone is waiting for us." Accalia strides inside, her brother on her heels,"Well, let's go shall we?" Now normally, a princess would go change into a dress and not have any weapons. But Accalia nor the rest of the royal family did not care. This was a world with different rules and different circumstances.

The doors part before the two royal werewolves as they enter the dining room where the rest of the royal family were gathered. Since the beginning of the line, there had only ever been werewolves. No other wereanimal had married or bred into the family. How? Well there were more then just that royal family of werewolves, there were werewolves all over the world. And by fate or luck, they made it to Khiseon and fell in love and then they got married into the royal family. Then produced more wolf pups.

It was a cycle that had lasted many many generations. One of the royal children's task had been to trace their family heritage back to the very beginning. The four children had enjoyed it greatly, and it had been the subject of many of their conversations for many many days. Until finally the king and queen had got tired of it and requested that it not be spoken of while the two could hear it.

Accalia greets her family,"Father, mother. Brothers." As her and Max take their seats. Callum dips his head,"Daughter, how are the soldiers coming along?" The princess relaxes in her seat,"The new recruits are going well, they just came back from their initation and passed with flying colors. We have five more soldiers, and they will start training tomorrow." Kyra inclines her head,"Khiseon is thriving, so with any luck there will be no wars. The kingdoms are at peace and no rouges or bandits have uprisen." Max warns,"Careful mother, you will jinx us." Chuckles ran around the dining table as the family dug in.

Edited at July 31, 2024 12:21 PM by Dagger Pack
Dagger PackxNightArtOctober 14, 2021 11:19 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

As DracoPhönix came down the stairs in his human form with his most elegant and finest clothes to the feast, for all of the kingdoms knew him very well for he stopped the war to go on for centuries. Without him there would be no more wars, but all so far he was able to solve before it all broke out. As he came to the doors the guards opened them immediately once they saw him.

The grand hall was filled with tables with benches. On those tables were organized plates of meats and fruits, nuts, and the crops of Khiseon. With the royals to the table that is higher than the rest of the tables, with the royal seal on the cloth of the table of a werewolf in blue and on a yellow background. But there was one table that was unseated and was higher than the royals’ table but with a book, scroll, an experiment instrument in the color of brown with a background as green, the sign of wisdom. And the servants bring new trays of dishes to the table taking out the empty plates.

As DracoPhönix entered the grand hall all of the people stood up with unison. He went to the unseated table and said with a loud voice so that all may hear him, “you all may be seated”. With that he took his seat and ate the food in front of him with politeness and dignity as would high royals’ would do so.

“I see that you have not changed into your gown for tonight, princess Accalia Ildiko, but tell me how has your training gone, for I saw you today with soldiers for the trail from the Lake of Indigo. I would like you to learn from my library so that if the heir did die you would be ready for the throne, but it is your choice.” DracoPhönix said with kindness, “I would like to know you better for I have not seen you since you were seventeen. If you change your mind you know where I am at.”

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us