Wolf Play : Different Times x Times End
Chatbox
 Crush
03:14:06 Chrissy
aww! i love rusty.
 Hallow's Eve
03:13:18 Hallow, Eve
Apothecary

Ohh that one is pretty! I am seriously reconsidering making my first custom over again. in my memorial garden, it's Krampus
 Apothecary
03:08:50 Medicinally Autistic
If you look in boos memorial den at rusty skies, I'm gonna snatched that design for the new boost
 Crypto Currency
03:08:42 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
sooo IB
 Continental Wolves
03:08:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
I just realized she's given me 3 axanthics
 STS
03:07:22 TS, Speckles
Hello
 Hallow's Eve
03:06:48 Hallow, Eve
I think this will be my next stud design. Though I am considering doing more of a white stud than a dark stud, since Wraith is pretty dark
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:06:39 Ash (he/they)
tin can, keep. 52AC
 Crypto Currency
03:06:20 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
paws?
 Continental Wolves
03:06:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Hmm keep or no?
 Crypto Currency
03:04:02 Ash (he/they)
eevee, i know. at some point i wanted buffy talents, but...
 Hallow's Eve
03:03:13 Hallow, Eve
List

Oh he's pretty too!
 Continental Wolves
03:03:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
>.>
Im broke after mass breeding wolves
 Listless
03:02:51 List
leaf
she looks pretty!
 Hallow's Eve
03:02:42 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

I totally understand, I am considering slowly adding talents to him, theyre just so expensive.
 Tiny Village
03:02:37 Tiny
Ello
 Listless
03:02:32 List
this is my favorite boy <3
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
03:01:56 Leaf she/her
Crypto this is her
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:01:46 Ash (he/they)
Eevee, i know, but thats about all haha
if he were a lower gen...
 Hallow's Eve
03:01:01 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

Those talents! I'm jealous lol

List

Thank you!! I'm so super excited about him!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Bobcat : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Different Times x Times EndJuly 18, 2021 10:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cy rolled his eyes, debating if he'd be doing his makeup for work in the morning. Librarian. Heh. He found that to be very exciting. Such a bland cover for his extraordinary life. And this woman had the audacity to tell him to wait and that perfection takes time. Three minutes and he could do crappy eyeliner so on that note he found it to be correct. Everything else? No.
Especially not food. Microwaves, babe. Microwaves.
"Sure thing, I was made in two minutes flat." He said, continuing to move past her to raid the rest of the kitchen. Settling for crackers, they Jumped up on the counter, watching third friend dance around the kitchen at three am all for Cy to have some post murder Mac and cheese.
These were the good times.
"Besides, the fair's coming soon. You're going with me, right?" They asked, blowing a fluff bang out of their face as they asked, shoving another cracker in his mouth.
((That's aight :') ))
Different Times x Times EndJuly 18, 2021 10:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ase rolled her eyes and put the mac n cheese in the oven. She hopped up onto the stovetop, just narrowly avoiding hitting her hand on the still hot eye.
The woman leaned back on her hands, this time hitting her hand on the eye. She hissed in pain and jumped away. She ran over to Cy and climbed up next to them. Protect her from the big scary hot stovetop. The half face hugged one of her friends arm.
"Yeah, yeah of course I am. Who else would I go with?" Ase smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder, yawning. "Mm I cant wait for some cotton candy!!!"
Different Times x Times EndJuly 21, 2021 11:00 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
CY nodded, "And funnel cake." He said, mouth watering already at the thought of it. "Mostly the rides though." He then nodded firmly, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. A slightly awkward position since one inherited height while the other might as well try and pass for a leprechaun.
"Mom misses you too. Family reunion is coming up and you have to go," they said, poking their friend's cheek and sticking out their tongue spitefully
Different Times x Times EndJuly 21, 2021 11:07 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ase smiled and leaned down slightly so Cy could wrap his arms around her. She played with their fingers absentmindedly as she listened to him.
"Mm, the rides will be so fun." She tilted her head when he spoke of a family reunion. "Oh. Okay." She nodded and gently chomped Cy's finger when she was poked. "No poke. I bite. Hah."
The half-fae chomped his finger again. "Chomp." This poor dumbass..

Edited at July 25, 2021 11:18 AM by Times End
Different Times x Times EndOctober 7, 2021 07:43 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Listen here, I bite back," he said, snatching back those delicate fingers of his, muttering under his breath about how she's an uncultured swine.
Cy rested his chin on her shoulder and yawned widely, "Not gonna lie, I'm beat. Boss has been sending me out a lot more lately." he groaned loudly, followed by a deep sigh. "So movie and bed then?"

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us