Wolf Play : the Wayne pack X LostBoy_was.here
Chatbox
 Ace
07:14:41 ace <3
hey, anyone wanna pvp for my quest?
 Existence
07:13:59 Exist / Kuskyn
Rogue, I've gotten a chimera, black phase, crooked tail, 3 melas and a viti 4 no xD
 Rogue Wildfires
07:12:11 Mac and Cheese
Exist
lol
 Existence
07:11:38 Exist / Kuskyn
I don't want Sv pups apparently I want defect pups..
-WP Click-
X.x
 Rogue Wildfires
07:10:36 Mac and Cheese
Hollow,
Many people suffer from anxiety and know how to deal with it. I do.
 Silent Lucidity
07:10:31 Silent, Lucid
Tarnished Desires wakes up from a nap to see Botched Murder? staring at them.

Affinity: --- Strong Like
Mood: Subdued

Already tormenting the pups I see :)
 Silent Lucidity
07:08:53 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 Rogue Wildfires
07:08:42 Mac and Cheese
Inej chases Nina

Stats: Battle +1
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Fierce
 Hollow_Howls
06:47:52 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Icemoons
That's a really weird and kinda concerning way to start a conversation. Maybe next time leave that "I'm an expert on anxiety" out of your message?
 icemoons
06:31:45 slushy,ice,moon,
hi guys, Prudy Im an expert on anxiety, take some deep breaths, what time are you going to get the boot off?
 purdy
06:27:04 
I'm scared
 Pigeon
06:25:49 Bird
Hey chat how are y'all
 binders united
06:24:04 binders | school
Ok, gotta go to school! Bye!
 Urux
06:24:00 Urox
Sounds about right lol. I plan to bread my DH and SV boosts together but I doubt I'll get either boost often
 purdy
06:23:58 
I'm getting off my boot today and they might have to rebreak my foot:p
 binders united
06:21:38 binders | school
I bred TWO ExW and ExH and Obedient wolves and they failed to produce me a ExW OR ExH
 binders united
06:19:00 binders | school
It gives you motivation to go and do the quests. before, I just explored and hope I finished a quest
 Urux
06:17:43 Urox
I put myself up in the leaves game so you can see :)

Yeah, I like the update too! So many tokens for the halloween boost in wolf part haha
 binders united
06:16:58 binders | school
they changed quests? I like the new version
 Urux
06:16:52 Urox
Leaves are for a fall event. You get them sometimes when you go on a wolf's page. Each one will have a number, you can use them in a leaves PvP. Go to Realm > Games > Leaves and place your pack up there and someone will accept ^^ You have to get the highest number :P

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -3
Ocelot : 0
Black Bear : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

the Wayne pack X LostBoy_was.hereJuly 14, 2021 08:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Oh, it`s OK! I completely understand ^^)
Next day
Ace awakes to Noah shaking him. "Good morning..?" Ace says with a chuckle. Noah immediately gets up and runs to the door, putting on his shoes. He`s already dressed.
"You wanna go to town?" Ace asks his little brother. He just nods, looking impatient.
"OK then. You could`ve just asked, you know," Ace replies. Noah taps his foot, growing even more impatient.
the Wayne pack X LostBoy_was.hereJuly 23, 2021 11:35 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Dang it, it happened again. Apparently, my attention can be diverted easily)

The next morning, Briggan woke up by rolling off his bed; connecting to a dream that he was falling, then waking up as he hit the floor. Not the most dignified way to wake up, for sure, or peaceful. He got up and looked at his window again, considering whether to slip outside again.
the Wayne pack X LostBoy_was.hereJuly 24, 2021 12:17 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Heh. I can relate.)
As soon as Ace has gotten up and dressed, Noah slams the door open and runs outside.
"Wait up!" Ace calls. He runs after his little brother down the streets towards the market. He gets to the market to see Noah cornered by some guards.
"Hey!" Ace yells, running up to the guards. "What's going on?!" He notices a big loaf of bread and an apple in his brothers' hands.
"Do you know this kid?" One of the guards asks. Ace nods. "He's my little brother."
"Well, he just tried to steal that food," the guard says, his voice even and calm.
"He's only, like, 5. How the hell is he supposed to know not to steal?!" Ace snaps in reply. He doesn't want his little brother to get hurt, and wants the guards to leave.
the Wayne pack X LostBoy_was.hereJuly 28, 2021 10:23 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
(It's a pain sometimes, even more so when I'm trying to write)

Briggan sighed and changed, before slipping out the window again. Truly, doing so was his only release from the tension and sometimes hostility lingering around like a cloud of fog. Even if he got seen, there was a guard that just looked the other way when he was sneaking out. It was helpful, to have an ally; even if said ally might tell on him if pressured.
the Wayne pack X LostBoy_was.hereJuly 29, 2021 12:47 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(I can imagine.)

The guards won't leave. Ace sighs in frustration. "Look, have this and leave us alone," he says as calmy as possible, holding out the right amount of money to pay for the not-yet stolen food. The guard who's doing the talking shakes their head, nodding to the angry-looking stall owner. "Give it to her," the guard says gruffly.

Ace does so and apologises for the inconvenience, nods to the guards and drags his brother away, who is still clutching the food.

"What was that?!" Ace says to his brother, who mumbles, "I'm sorry..." Ace sighs.

"Never ever do that again, otherwise you could be locked up at the castle. Or hurt. Or worse," Ace says a little less harshly.
the Wayne pack X LostBoy_was.hereAugust 3, 2021 11:02 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
(So sorry again, I haven't been feeling well emotionally, and it kind of distracted me)

Briggan was exploring a path not often used, he could tell; he liked the lesser used paths. Although that meant he had to keep extra alert for threats, animals, people, whatever. If t he path is less used, then it might mean that something turns others away, most likely something quite dangerous. Taking that into account, he does not have the best luck, more like the worst; although he does get himself out of tricky situations, so perhaps he has good luck? It is sometimes hard to tell.
the Wayne pack X LostBoy_was.hereAugust 3, 2021 11:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Its alright, really. Take your time. I hope you feel better, though.)
Ace and Noah wander down a lesser-used path quietly, both thinking different things. Eventually they run into Briggan again.
"Oh, hello. You're Briggan, right? We met a day ago, I think," Ace says with a friendly smile. Noah shuffles to stand behind Ace, watching the other with curious, wary eyes.
the Wayne pack X LostBoy_was.hereSeptember 29, 2021 12:41 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
(I apologize so much, life picked up here on my end and I was able to come in quickly once a day to keep up the log-in streak-thingy. But I should be able to do more consistent replies from now)

"Yeah," Briggan said, nodding with a small smile. Although his eyes had traces of hidden caution in them.

(That is, if you still want to RP)

Edited at October 4, 2021 05:36 PM by the Wayne pack

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us