Wolf Play : Lesser Gods
Chatbox
 Crush
03:14:06 Chrissy
aww! i love rusty.
 Hallow's Eve
03:13:18 Hallow, Eve
Apothecary

Ohh that one is pretty! I am seriously reconsidering making my first custom over again. in my memorial garden, it's Krampus
 Apothecary
03:08:50 Medicinally Autistic
If you look in boos memorial den at rusty skies, I'm gonna snatched that design for the new boost
 Crypto Currency
03:08:42 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
sooo IB
 Continental Wolves
03:08:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
I just realized she's given me 3 axanthics
 STS
03:07:22 TS, Speckles
Hello
 Hallow's Eve
03:06:48 Hallow, Eve
I think this will be my next stud design. Though I am considering doing more of a white stud than a dark stud, since Wraith is pretty dark
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:06:39 Ash (he/they)
tin can, keep. 52AC
 Crypto Currency
03:06:20 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
paws?
 Continental Wolves
03:06:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Hmm keep or no?
 Crypto Currency
03:04:02 Ash (he/they)
eevee, i know. at some point i wanted buffy talents, but...
 Hallow's Eve
03:03:13 Hallow, Eve
List

Oh he's pretty too!
 Continental Wolves
03:03:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
>.>
Im broke after mass breeding wolves
 Listless
03:02:51 List
leaf
she looks pretty!
 Hallow's Eve
03:02:42 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

I totally understand, I am considering slowly adding talents to him, theyre just so expensive.
 Tiny Village
03:02:37 Tiny
Ello
 Listless
03:02:32 List
this is my favorite boy <3
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
03:01:56 Leaf she/her
Crypto this is her
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:01:46 Ash (he/they)
Eevee, i know, but thats about all haha
if he were a lower gen...
 Hallow's Eve
03:01:01 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

Those talents! I'm jealous lol

List

Thank you!! I'm so super excited about him!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Bobcat : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Lesser GodsJune 25, 2021 01:30 PM

Xuân

Darkseeker

Give Award

Apollo seemed to be spluttering for a retort towards the other voice, as offended as he had ever been the entire day, even with his "I am the superior one in this room you fiend" type attitude. Reggie would have usually found this day amusing, if he didn't have to deal with a voice in his head himself. This seemed like a fun plot out of a book or a movie, a television show, even. If it followed the usual, cliché story line, the voices in their heads were genuine deities, about to come to life to air in some epic mission or quest. They would manifest at the exact right moment, would have some ridiculous sort of power, and, of course, would be as arrogant as they were at the moment.

Probably would have to provide some demonstration of sorts of a romantic, angst-filled drama, as always. Such was the way of the usual entertainment type deal.

His musings were interrupted by two things that were also usually entertaining, except he had to be the one who dealed with the problems at the same time. A sigh was forming in his lungs as he let a grim sort of smile - that gave him the look of regretting even existing - onto his face.

The first thing being Brandon stuttering for some excuse about talking to the voice in his head. Something about being on the phone. In all honesty, he looked quite panicky, but Reggie didn't see anything so horrible about it. If anything, he personally felt it was interesting to actually be stuck with someone quite so annoying. Usually he would just, run. It didn't make it better when he had to leave to grab his drink for a moment. It just gave Apollo a reason to begin "speaking" louder, as if he had a genuine voice that needed to be magnified to reach the one named Sun Wukong.

I can just die in embarrassment later.

The second thing was, obviously, Apollo, who had taken it upon himself to give Reggie an absolutely splitting headache. "Shut up before I just commit Alt F4 you parasite."

Apollo just kept his torrent of whatever this form of ranting was. It consisted mainly of him boasting about how he was much better than Sun Wukong. How the Greeks were much better than whatever mythology the other came from. How no one even knew or cared about Sun Wukong and their mythology. Reggie felt that had been taken too far, but it was the best thing out of the day. That and the smoothie he had gotten.

The smoothie is quite good, isn't it?

Reggie groaned out loud. "Stay out of my head," he muttered. Apollo ignored him and then jumped right back into his loud speech of how he was the best god, over any other deity. Reggie refrained from sarcastically responding.

Brandon leaned close to hiss something, looking like quite the somber person. "Of course I can hear them. They're quite loud, no? I wouldn't be surprised if everyone could hear them and just decided to ignore their arrogant selves." Apollo didn't even respond. Figures. He was the type to sit on the sidelines as soon as conflict arose, considering Brandon leaning closer seemed like quite the threat. "Invading" Apollo's little bubble.

"Yes. And your friend. Sun Wukong?" Reggie raised an eyebrow at him.

Edited at June 25, 2021 01:30 PM by Tis Juan
Lesser GodsJuly 27, 2021 10:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(aaaah i forgot that i owed you a reply here sorry!)

Friend, Reginald had said pointedly. His friend? The talking head he'd assumed had taken up lodgings in his head since this morning? Shit. Well, that confirmed what he'd been thinking for the past thirty seconds, confirmed what he was far too afraid to say. Great. Reginald could hear the constant flow of insanity too, just as well - if not better than Brandon himself.

He tried to speak, to acknowledge that hey - at least they were crazy together - but all he managed was to stammer out something completely unintelligible. It sounded vaguely like another excuse, or maybe an explanation. It was difficult.

"I-I- thought I was going crazy." Brandon finally blurted out, his expression a perplexing mixture of confusion and relief. He wasn't sure if this was a good thing or not yet. Of all people to be sucked into this rollercoaster of whatever madness - Reginald, a guy he'd never exactly been on great terms with, and had gratefully managed to put out of his mind for the better part of a decade. "I thought I was alone. I di-didn't know what it was. I still don't. Did you eat something funny? Because I thought maybe it was because I ate some bad sushi or something. It's wild, man, just wild. I can't. I don't know what to do with this thing. Maybe it's a parasite? Like a tapeworm?"

Well that's not very nice. I keep myself perfectly clean and well groomed, I'll have you know. Thank you.

Brandon flinched as the voice piped up and interrupted his rush of words and thoughts, making its feelings clear. Hoping to shut it up while he talked things out with something he could understand (an actual human being standing before him, thank god), he took a sip of the mango smoothie.

Oh, that's amazing. Yes. Everyday. We must have this everyday. This is happening.

Confident that he'd satiated the voice for the moment, he turned back to Reginald. "Okay but - what is it? Or them? You have one to-too."
Lesser GodsJuly 30, 2021 10:33 AM

Xuân

Darkseeker

Give Award

(aha, I also forgot to reply to our other roleplay as well-)

Brandon was rambling at this point. Reggie was also struggling to stay sane, especially with the voice in his head. He didn't know why he was the one who was stuck here. It could have been anyone else, anywhere else. Just as long as it wasn't Reggie.

But no. He had to be stuck with a nuisance of a voice, and on top of that, had to deal with Brandon. It was absolutely turning out to be quite a wonderful day. Reggie was on the verge of panicking and going on and on like how Brandon was, but simply because the other was doing it, Reggie didn't. Merely out of childish spite. Brandon began going on about eating something out of the ordinary to cause whatever crisis the two were in, stammering and looking rather confused.

"I think they're desperate parasites looking to reincarnate as us and finsh some prophecy or quest they never got the chance to succeed in back in the days. Personally, I would just ignore them. They'll eventually have to get bored, right?"

I would like you to know I am not some pasty parasite. I am a dignified deity. And how do you think I feel, having to go so low as to choose to accompany a mortal such as yourself?

Reggie was offended, choosing to ignore Apollo instead of string him along and get a ramble of paragraphs out of the so-called god. From what he could tell, Apollo never faltered to hear himself talk about, well, himself. Reggie took a drink from his smoothie, eyeing Brandon with a new desperate light in his eyes as if the other held the answers to getting rid of, or taming, their irritating, tag-a-long companions.

"I know as much as you Brandon. For all we know, we really are hallucinating this whole ordeal. God, I hope that's true. It would be horrible if we had to be something like those old mythological heroes and slay some beast to get rid of these 'gods'."

Excuse you- You should be grateful to be accompanied by a god, even if it's one of these Sun Wukong like deities.

Reggie inhale and exhaled slowly, grasping at straws to gain back his sanity.

Lesser GodsAugust 4, 2021 08:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

The voice in his head, though seemingly soothed by the fruity drink in hand, was still agitated as it addressed the other voice in the room. It clearly did not enjoy the constant jabs from the haughty voice of Apollo, and Brandon wasn't sure he could blame it. Of the two, he was pretty sure he'd scored the better option. At least Sun Wukong only made him feel kind of terrible about himself.

And excuse you, friend. The sea is not to be measured. Mortals might be foolish, but the best thing about them is that they are full of potential and capable of amazing things - sometimes. You'd be surprised. Speaking of which, Brandon isn't much of a name for a warrior. Let's give you a proper name. How about Zhao?

Brandon was confused. Was it defending them while also insulting them? He supposed he ought to take what he could get. The current situation was bad, but it could be so much worse. "Yeah...maybe we get back to that later but uh, thanks for the support?"

Reginald had some ideas, which was good in a way, he supposed. Unfortunately, most of those ideas were enough to make him want to curl up in a ball under his bedsheets and never emerge into the light of day again. Appalled at the suggestion that they had been personally selected to fulfill some sort of divine task, Brandon took a step back, holding one palm out in denial, saying, "Well that's definitely not happening because I'm pretty sure anything that counts as a beast is on the endangered species list, which is not okay. I'm not slaying anything, no thanks."

But...maybe Reginald was onto something, after all. It couldn't hurt to ask. He felt like an idiot, but oh well.

"Hey guys, uh, what do we have to do to get you to leave?" Not a second later and the voice was instantly chirping an answer. It was like they'd been waiting for this. Great. Brandon already hated that he'd asked.

I'm so glad you asked. All you have to do is complete a few small tasks to prove your worth. Very easy. Think of it as a game. You two could compete against each other, even, it would be wonderful entertainment. Won't that be fun?

Edited at August 4, 2021 08:50 PM by Quadropheniac
Lesser GodsOctober 11, 2021 12:41 PM

Xuân

Darkseeker

Give Award

Apollo was amused that Reggie believed it could be some part of a hallucination he was sharing with Brandon, but it was entirely plausible. After all, a voice inside his head was claiming to be a Greek deity from who knows how many years ago. He doubted anyone even believed in the old Greek myths these days. Sure the stories were still spread about at campfires and for bedtime tales, but who actually thought they existed?

"Yes. We would prefer if we could get rid of you voices as soon as possible. Unless we're both senile." Reggie rubbed one of his eyes tiredly and took another drink out of his smoothie.

Sun Wukong compared this all to a game, a competition that would be entertaining. Reggie disagreed entirely. How was this fun?

It will be rather entertaining to see mortals such as yourselves run around to attempt these ordeals. But don't worry. We'll keep it as... possible for you two. We can't have you dying off now, can we? Hm, I'm thinking at least one of these games should be a tribute to the old days when gods and deities were revered, feared and blessed by the humans, yes?

Reggie didn't like where this was going. "As long as it doesn't take years or months to complete. I just want to get rid of you, no offense Apollo."

Apollo took offense.

More customers were filling the little smoothie shop, crowding the area and making Reggie feel uncomfortable. "Shall we take this outside?" His fingers fidgeted against each other, flicking out and rubbing together. He didn't enjoy the feeling of being crowded around by other beings. "We could discuss this easier outside without others thinking we're lunatics making conversation with oursleves."

He gestured towards the door for Brandon to go ahead. They were in this little game together, whether they liked it or not.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us