Wolf Play : The Awakening | RP Thread | Revamped | Open!
Chatbox
 kycantina
09:25:42 ky
Amy check your mail ;)
 BuggyOs
09:22:51 I eat bugs 𓆣
-WP Click-
Join the swarm! A bug themed alliance
 Malcuth
09:19:58 Wander
With*
 Malcuth
09:19:53 Wander
-WP Click-
Happy were her
 Amygdala
09:12:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
I want a forest quest too...just no more squirrels please lol
 kycantina
09:10:43 ky
Amy, I kinda miss desert, doing 25 levels in it made me appreciate it a lot
 Caeruleum
09:10:33 Cae, Blue
Defeat 40 Coyotes in battle. (forest)

chefs kiss of a quest, as soon as i level up mountains and am done with that, back to forest i go :D
 Amygdala
09:06:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I took a break from the monkey quest. I have to do 5 desert levels. 3 done 2 to go XD
 kycantina
09:06:04 ky
I still have the elephant quest, waiting on it until I'm done with my swamp era
 Amygdala
09:04:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I found 2 earlier lol
 kycantina
09:02:57 ky
Amy, I'm hunting for ushabti shards currently
 Amygdala
09:02:05 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Maybee i need to change the batteries
It's day 4 of trying to find one
 kycantina
09:01:19 ky
Amy, your clock must be stuck, it's been that for like 3 days now :P
 Amygdala
09:00:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
It's i still need to find my monkey o'clock
 kycantina
08:58:57 ky
Hi chat, it's explore o'clock
 Caeruleum
08:58:18 Cae, Blue
new cp amounts
pro: more cp
con: 3 payments and youre broke :')
 Amygdala
08:54:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
I hate black bears in dessert...they keep escaping
 Ámor
08:44:39 On haitus
I really need to get my sleep schedule better... im running off 9 1/2 hours over the past two days and now that i went full time ill be working more mornings then before
 Amygdala
08:28:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
Bjake
She looks amazing. Wonderfull pose
 BJake
08:27:32 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Ey first female chibi I've ever made

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +4
Red Fox : +4
Coyote : +3
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3 

The Awakening | RP Thread | Revamped | Open!August 11, 2024 08:45 AM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
Mithra | 4 | F |Lead Sentinal | M: Raven, Aero, Toxiphobia(dir), Sylvie(ind)
The medic seemed preoccupied with her herbs so Mithra lowered her head and backed out of the den, turning as Raven began to assign patrols. Tilting her head at the mention of the apprentice leading a patrol, while she agreed it would be a good test for the youngster, Mithra wasn't sure she was ready. Glancing at the she-wolf who stiffened and nodded, it was clear she was nervous about the assignment. She sighed and lifted her head when the beta addressed her, flicking an ear back at the mention of taking Toxi with her, but gave a nod to Raven.
A quick search of the camp revealed the broody male was where he usually was, as far as he could get from everyone. However, she frowned noticing that Aero seemed absent from those gathered, meaning he'd yet to leave his den. Sighing heavily she padded over to the sentinel's den, based on the fresh scent from the male's mate it was likely he'd yet to rise along with their pups. Pawing carefully at the entrance Mithra called softly into the den, "Areo, get up will ya, you're in my patrol this morning." Pausing briefly to wait for a response before huffing softly and padding away.
Making for the last member of her patrol, the wolf she'd sooner have stay in camp but these were the beta's orders. "Toxi" she greeted stiffly dipping her nose to the male, "seems you're with me this morning". She kept her head high and retained her posture of authority, Mithra was not giving him the pleasure of ruffling her fur today. She was in charge of this patrol whether he liked it or not. Otherwise, he could take it up with the beta later.
~
~-[][][]-~.~-[][][]-~
~
Feather | 4 | F | Queen(former Sentinal) | M: Night, Pack(dir & ind)
She listened quietly as the beta assigned patrols, glancing around her mate to the apprentice who'd be leading a patrol. The poor thing looked nervous, causing Feather to frown. Before pausing when Raven approached, she dipped her head respectfully to the dark male. Her gaze trailed after the pair as they swiftly left the camp, they likely wouldn't be back before sunhigh. She sighed before smiling, turning to the young apprentice Feather figured she could at least offer some advice. "Take a breath Aria, you know what to do. Trust yourself and trust your packmates, you'll be just fine sweetie" she voiced gently, watching as the she-wolf returned her smile. Nodding to Aspen before spotting the other hunter approach, "Jiro" she greeted with a dip of her head before standing and shuffling back to her den.
Feather huffed as she laid down at the den's entrance, flopping her head onto her paws she figured she might as well try to take a nap. Seeing as she didn't have much to do in her current condition, which had also been why she rarely left camp anymore. Her thoughts went to what it would be like when her pups arrived, she knew Night would be an amazing father. A smile tugged at her lips as she dozed off under the warm sun.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us