Awww it's so cute😍
 Toxicfang
04:57:40 Trench/Toxic/Fang
here it is
-Click-
 Amygdala
04:56:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Thank you. I will try to make something and post it to see what others think about it XD

I want to draw dragons and since they can be similar to horses to some point that's where i am starting ;)

I alway like traditional art and watching others paintings. But i don't think painting is for me. I prefear sketches
 Toxicfang
04:55:04 Trench/Toxic/Fang
oh it got deleted
 Existence
04:52:24 Exist / Kuskyn
Everyone really loves Fennic xD I guess he is super simple and cute that's kind of why I got him xD
 Toxicfang
04:51:06 Trench/Toxic/Fang
here it is
 Toxicfang
04:49:31 Trench/Toxic/Fang
i should work on the auction one
 Existence
04:48:33 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, I'm always happy to help other artists out ^^ Personally I use IBISpaint for all my art ^^ It's been rather kind to me since I've started using it, I also like Clip studio but it's better if you have a tablet or laptop with a drawing tablet.
I do a fair few mediums when it comes to art, Traditional and painting are my favourites ^^;
 Toxicfang
04:47:14 Trench/Toxic/Fang
for the doodle game i will post it
 Amygdala
04:45:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Toxic
What did you draw?
 Toxicfang
04:43:43 Trench/Toxic/Fang
i finish art
 Amygdala
04:42:34 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Aww thank you <3
To you know any free mobile apps/sites i could use to start?

I usually draw traditional art but i want to start drawing digital
 Existence
04:38:16 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, Aww I love horses, I like drawing derpy ones though xD Yeah sometimes it costs me the feeling in my right pinky however xD Fair trade off to me honestly.
If you ever want tips you're always welcone to message me ^^
 Amygdala
04:33:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I think i work the best with horses...drawing humans scares me. So you beeing able to draw humanoids is amazing.
There is so many great artists here and i want to try my best and improve. I just find it hard to start
 Existence
04:30:55 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, thank you, I appreciate that 🙏 Oh gosh yeah spend years trying to make myself happy with anything I draw xD Humanoids hurt my soul but still love drawing them.
 Amygdala
04:24:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Wow it actually looks amazing already. I am so jelaus of good artists. You must have worked hard to be able to draw so well
 Existence
04:22:48 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm still messing with the paws and toes but hey maybe I will get there someday xD
-Click-
 Amygdala
04:07:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Ooo can i see?
 Existence
04:02:46 Exist / Kuskyn
Yook me half an hour but I got the legs looking spicy and I love it

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +1
Bobcat : -4
Rattlesnake : 0
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1    2    3 

Custom adopts!July 18, 2024 09:29 AM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
ref sheet :>
i was thinking like a cowboy german shepherd perhaps (kind of like the dog in the middle of the moodboard), with maybe a bandana and cowboy hat if possible? i can pay extra!
Custom adopts!July 18, 2024 03:04 PM

Kai

Darkseeker

Give Award
maybe 2 apples since accessories, but I can definitely try that! Please don't pay till I tell you I am done, though. I'll get to work on it later today probably
Custom adopts!July 18, 2024 08:49 PM

Pyr0M4ni@

Neutral

Give Award

SilverMountain said:
Winged wolf like the black and white collie on the first post.
I like blue ombre or red ombres!.
(my short story characters)

Kai said:
I'm sorry I don't know what you mean, do you have example photo or a less confusing description? Sorry I don't know what post you are talking about. Also, what would you like? I sell refs of them or fullbody images, or both. Have you looked through pricing and stuff?
Sorry, I don't mean to sound rude

sure
um ill send you a mini version ill try my best
Custom adopts!July 19, 2024 09:20 AM

Kai

Darkseeker

Give Award

SilverMountain said:

SilverMountain said:

Kai said:
I'm sorry I don't know what you mean, do you have example photo or a less confusing description? Sorry I don't know what post you are talking about. Also, what would you like? I sell refs of them or fullbody images, or both. Have you looked through pricing and stuff?

sure

Alright! I probably can't get started on this one for a couple days since traveling, but I might be able to if I can get all necessary information.
Custom adopts!July 20, 2024 02:09 PM

Kai

Darkseeker

Give Award

Thunder Struck said:
i was thinking like a cowboy german shepherd perhaps (kind of like the dog in the middle of the moodboard), with maybe a bandana and cowboy hat if possible? i can pay extra!

Alright, I finished! Sorry it stood a bit, I am traveling. Would 2 apples be alright?
Custom adopts!July 20, 2024 04:24 PM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
of course! ill send them over

Kai said:

Thunder Struck said:

Alright, I finished! Sorry it stood a bit, I am traveling. Would 2 apples be alright?

Custom adopts!July 20, 2024 05:32 PM

Pyr0M4ni@

Neutral

Give Award

Kai said:

SilverMountain said:

SilverMountain said:

Kai said:

sure

Alright! I probably can't get started on this one for a couple days since traveling, but I might be able to if I can get all necessary information.

Alright!
i need to get 2 apples
^^'
Custom adopts!July 20, 2024 05:32 PM

Pyr0M4ni@

Neutral

Give Award

Kai said:

SilverMountain said:

SilverMountain said:

Kai said:

sure

Alright!
i need to get 2 apples
^^'
Custom adopts!July 20, 2024 09:13 PM

Kai

Darkseeker

Give Award

Thunder Struck said:
of course! ill send them over

Kai said:

Thunder Struck said:

Alriht! Do you have a Th? If not that is fine, but just easier that way
Custom adopts!July 20, 2024 09:14 PM

Kai

Darkseeker

Give Award

SilverMountain said:

Kai said:

SilverMountain said:

SilverMountain said:

Kai said:

sure

Alright!
i need to get 2 apples
^^'

That's fine by me! Also, could you give a bit clearer instructions? If I have needed info when I get back from traveling, I will be able to go through it pretty quickly :)
one apple should be fine ^^

Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us