-WP Click-
Link Helps
 The Amethyst
03:41:02 Dart
Hells Bells

Tough Choice
 Narran Park
03:40:53 Sting
I am in love with this little G2 i just bred!
 Hells Bells
03:40:09 Ven/Vex
Do I need to go work on my essay? Yes, do I want to go do art instead? Also yes
 Gallifrey Falls
03:39:58 Allons-y / Myth
Did not mean to resend that lol
 Amygdala
03:39:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sabbath
Very close XD
Good game
 Amygdala
03:39:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Hopefully XD
I need to study wolf anatomy for my drawing
 Gallifrey Falls
03:39:24 Allons-y / Myth
My nephew keeps telling me his tummy says we are playing Minecraft.
 Sabbath
03:39:10 Rook
Close one
 kycantina
03:38:52 ky
Amy, s o o n
 Amygdala
03:37:23 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Nope...but i didn't explore as much today
 kycantina
03:36:58 ky
Amy, any monkeys?
 Sabbath
03:36:47 Rook
Amy
Sure ^^
 Amygdala
03:35:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sabbath
Are you up for pvp?
Just no wager sadly
 Lapin
03:28:54 Rabbit
Oh not bad
-WP Click-
 MLadySkylar
03:27:35 P'Sky
Gallifrey
Interesting xD
 kycantina
03:27:11 ky
Geo, extra moves pay themselves off very very quickly
 Gallifrey Falls
03:26:04 Allons-y / Myth
My nephew keeps telling me his tummy says we are playing Minecraft.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : +1
Alligator : 0
Mamba : -5
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    579    580    581    582    583   ..   597 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 26, 2024 08:46 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, yeahhh
I gotta find all the pages too lol
-
Garvin's so confused when it doesn't work, but okay.
Best part of Garvin not remembering what caused Akira to want to come with him more is that Garvin might would just...
Straight up tell Akira that he got 'plans' for once he gets there and he doesn't want to leave Akira behind if they go with him and all.
Either that or let Akira come with him and then try and ditch them while the two are there. Or even let Akira go and then tell Akira that he's going to go flirt with/charm the people at the bar once the two are there.
Like. He doesn't know that Akira's literally going with him to make sure he doesn't do all that. As far as he knows, Akira's another street rat that understands that sometimes stuff like that gotta happen for money's sake.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 27, 2024 01:17 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Story List: :D
Suicide Notes: Page 561, T8P 2.0, Your characters involved; Aries
Heartbeats: Page 537, AFCS, Your characters; Garvin
Coffee Dates: Page 528, AFCS, Your characters; Revan
Silence: Page 518, AFCS, Your characters; Garvin and Revan
The Weight of World: Page 506, Technically and AU but AFCS relationships, Your characters; Gravin and Revan (If you wanna write a pre-requisite to this, aka, Garvin's death, you can, but it's fully up to you! If you decide to, I may write Briar's persepctive of it so we have basically a full story but with a kind of cliff-hanger ending, lol)
Rituals: Page 478, AFCS, Your characters; Revan
-
And that might be all? Maybe?
I'm realizing that most of the stories I wrote are somewhat recent, at least of the current RPs happening, lol
Uh, anyway, if you wanna change any of the dialog that's already written in any of these to better fit your characters, go for it! :)
-
Yeahhh, lmao
Well, Akira will mostly just try their best to just follow and watch over him anyway. May or may not be shooting angry glares at everyone who so much as glances at Garvin the wrong way XD

Edited at August 27, 2024 01:18 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 27, 2024 01:29 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Ooo, fun story list- I'll figure out which to do after I read them all again haha
Here's mine-

the extremely long hair dye thing that doesn’t have a name. Pg 523, AFCS. Your characters; Akira, Ingall, Nico.

the shower thing that doesn’t have a name. Pg 520, AFCS. Your characters; Akira.

In The Air. Pg 559, AFCS. Your characters; Akira. Technically you could try and write for someone else.

Nightmare Akira Edition - 1. Pg 549, AFCS. Your characters; Akira, Ingall, Nico.

Polaris Chat. Pg 541, AFCS. Your characters; Ingall. Technically you could try and write for someone else.

Calling It Quits. Pg 486, AFCS. Your characters; Akira. Technically you could try and write for someone else.

And technically- I'm working on Homesick right now and that'll contain Akira, Ingall, and Nico too. And feel to change dialogue as well haha-

--

Yeahh- Meanwhile Garvin just slowly getting confused about it lmao

Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 27, 2024 01:42 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Ooo, nice, nice, I'll have to go back and read them all again too, lmao
-
Also, choose a song :)
Gay in the South by Susto (Letif angst/lore)
Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls (Polyship... uh... hurt/comfort? Maybe? I'm not sure yet, it honestly may just be angst-)
Evelyn Evelyn by Evelyn Evelyn (Twins angst, this will make more sense when 48 Hours is done though)
One Wrong Turn by Alec Benjamin (Nico and Briar T8P angst. Maybe general T8P angst?)
Hated by YUNGBLUD (Briar angst/potential villain AU taking place in T8P universe?)
And I may have more options later, my brain's been circling recently ;-;
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 27, 2024 01:47 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Hmmm
Love me some polyship hurt/comfort lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 27, 2024 01:49 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
That is so fair, and same-
Iris it is, lmaooo
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 27, 2024 02:26 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

Alright, here it is! It ended up being basically only angst. Oops-

Hopefully the Revan and Garvin stuff is somewhat accurate, lmao

---

Song: Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls

(With some adjustments to the lyrics to better fit characters and avoid so much repeating in some spots)

Characters: The polycule. Bernard mentioned

Context: This one teakes place in T8P (2.0), during, as you can imagine, the time where the polyship is very much struggling with their relationship/kinda unofficially broken up... partially? I don't even know-

Basically, everyone's sad right now. This song does jump around a little, but it's somewhat similar in the fact that it's all taking place somewhere between the start of the Broken Home Arc and the very end of the Pihu Arc/just before the Reunions and Warnings Arc.

This song's meant to kind of showcase the growing desperation on all sides :)

TW; Mentions of self-harm and suicidal ideation

---

Garvin, about Revan, referencing their relationship after the Exile Arc, drowning in drugs and alcohol, clinging to the only form of 'love' he knows desperately: "And I'd give up forever to touch you, 'cause I know that you feel me somehow... You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now."

Revan, about Garvin, going along with the relationship without really processing the damage, but still also maintaining some doubt about it all, which he ignores in favor of also keeping up the relationship: "And all I can taste is this moment, and all I can breathe is your life. And sooner or later, it's over, I just don't wanna miss you tonight..."

Akira, shutting themself off from everyone, especially Nico, as a way to protect them all and also hide the face that Kronos' abuse against them is worsening, drowning in guilt about both Nico and Briar and Aries: "And I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand!"

Nico, falling apart but trying to cling to the former relationship with the polycule, acknowledging how badly everything seems to tend, but almost begging to be noticed and loved anyway: "When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am!"

Ingall, closing himself off from everyone except Revan, pretty much (and somewhat Akira, though that's dependent on how much Akira pushes away), guilt ridden and depressed as he pretty much shuts down and questions his own decisions: "And I can't fight the tears that ain't coming, or the moment of 'lies' in my truth..."

Nico and Garvin, both fully falling apart after Revan breaks things off with Garvin and Nico starts truly giving up, both falling back on unhealthy habbits and tendencies: "When everything feels like the movies, yeah, you bleed just to know, you're alive!"

Ingall, continuing to draw back, starting to panic as Pihu comes into the picture and breaks down one of the main beliefs that kept Ingall from dying of guilt over Briar and Aries... that all Plies are evil: "And I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand!"

Revan, watching how Garvin reacts to him breaking things off, hurt and upset but unsure what to do about it all: "When everything's made to be broken..."

Nico, drunk and fully breaking down, begging for someone to notice how much she's struggling and how much they're seriously contemplating ending everything: "I just want you to know who I am!"

Garvin, deep in drugs and alcohol, constantly dissociating to combat everything happening around him and shove away every negative emotion: "And I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand!"

Akira, practically scrambling to fix literally everything as they start to realize that Briar and Aries didn't deserve to be exiled and Kronos may not be who he claims: "When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am!"

Nico, still desperate but less obvious now as chaos begins again around them, basically just shutting down at this point, giving up that last strand of hope to fix things and feel okay again, only hanging onto life because of Bernard and Garvin: "And I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand..."

Garvin, still drunk and high, feeling hopeless: "When everything's made to be broken..."

Revan, mostly directed toward Garvin, but honestly toward the others a little as well, especially if he ended up talking to Bernard: "I just want you to know who I am!"

Ingall, suddenly realizing all at once that he's quite literally losing/lost the only people that have cared about him in a long time, scrambling to apologize and fix everything: "I just want you to know who I am!"

Akira, equally, if not more, panicked than Ingall, also scrambling to fix everything and take responsibility: "I just want you to know who I am!"

Nico, taken aback by the sudden apologies, but hesitant to talk to anyone other than Bernard and Garvin still, honestly questioning if it's a bit too late: "I just want you to know who I am..."

Edited at August 27, 2024 02:49 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 27, 2024 03:13 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
The song lyric thing was amazing and I loved it-
I should have Homesick up sometime tonight, I think
And then I might do a T8P 2.0 story, actually. With Garvin and Revan. Because. Uh. I wanna explore that more haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 27, 2024 03:38 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Glad you liked it!
Ooo, fun! I look forward to those :)
-
Also, next song?
Gay in the South by Susto (Letif angst/lore)
Evelyn Evelyn by Evelyn Evelyn (Twins angst, this will make more sense when 48 Hours is done though)
One Wrong Turn by Alec Benjamin (Nico and Briar T8P angst. Maybe general T8P angst?)
Hated by YUNGBLUD (Briar angst/potential villain AU taking place in T8P universe?)

Edited at August 27, 2024 03:38 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 27, 2024 03:39 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Hmmmmm
One Wrong Turn!
That seems like fun

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    579    580    581    582    583   ..   597 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved