Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Hugs4Bugs
06:21:22 Ed (he/they)
Enjoy!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:45 Hallow, Eve
Alright chat I am headed out for my date. I'll catch you guys later!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:27 Hallow, Eve
Akari
Thank you!!
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:19:30 
Hallows- He is beautiful!!
 Hallow's Eve
06:18:56 Hallow, Eve
Ollie

It looks amazing!
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:51 Ed (he/they)
S t u n n i n g
 Faulty Demons
06:18:25 Ollie, Gold
Okay, I fixed a few things. How does it look now?
-Click-
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:17 Ed (he/they)
Ok I changed my mind, my saved mushrooms are for apples again xD
 Hugs4Bugs
06:17:42 Ed (he/they)
den expansions 0.0
 Hallow's Eve
06:17:36 Hallow, Eve
Akari

This is him!
-WP Click-
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:17:23 
Hallow's I havent!
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:17:10 
Not worth the risk then... I want apples for customs and den expansions lol
 Hallow's Eve
06:17:05 Hallow, Eve
Akari

Did you see my Quasar? I love the pelt so much!
 Hallow's Eve
06:16:38 Hallow, Eve
I've gotten better things, Like a butchers Broom plant and a cooktown orchid but otherwise it's all been feathers or knick knacks
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:16:28 
Thank you! Yes I love that and her diamond on her forehead! She will be a breeder for sure lol
 Salom_
06:15:47 Sal, Salmon
Akari
Wow, she's gorgeous! And a Quasar!
 Boeing
06:15:16 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
The one time I gambled with Bree, she gave me an Io Moth Caterpillar :")
 Hallow's Eve
06:14:06 Hallow, Eve
No problem!
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:14:02 
OMG! Look at this female i got from the wolf party game! Not great vitals but she is a beauty!

-WP Click-
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:13:33 
Oh yuck then definitely not going too. thanks!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : -4
Cougar : -2
Polar Bear : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    569    570    571    572    573   ..   605 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 16, 2024 06:54 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
And here is Melt into the Ceiling, haha, enjoy!
-

Song; Melt into the Ceiling by Adam Jensen.

(With adjustments to the lyrics to avoid so much repeating and better fit the characters in some spots)

Characters; Garvin. The other protectors + the Misfits mentioned.

Context; Have some T8P 2.0 Garvin slipping, heavily, into drugs to cope. Yeah. That’s about all.

*~*~*~*

*When Garvin gets back into his room after Briar and Aries have been kicked out and left, he basically immediately starts the downward spiral that he’d been holding back. The walls of water behind glass definitely don’t help. In fact, it’s what probably sets it all off into motion. After all, the pirates had technically kicked him out. Which is some major proof that even people he trusts or cares about or even considers family, may kick him out. And since getting kicked out is now a possibility… Yeah. Downward spiral that he elects to ignore using drugs. Thanks water.*

Garvin, having just walked into his room and seeing the walls and thus being reminded of the pirates and how they’d kicked him out; “There’s something in the water…”

Garvin, starting to think about how he could, potentially, eventually, be kicked out the group of protectors, which of course lends into trying to think of why he’d been kicked out of places before; “There’s something in the way, if I don’t find redemption, there will be hell to pay.”

Garvin, admitting, only to himself, that he doesn’t want to be kicked out, that he doesn’t want to leave or say goodbye to the group he’d started to trust and consider home; “And I will never survive… I’m weak in the knees, no good at goodbyes…”

Garvin, taking a breath and turning to drugs as he continues to spiral; “Melt into the ceiling, sink into the floor… I don’t know what I’m doing with my life anymore… Just give me a reason…”

Garvin, more or less referencing how absolutely fucking hopeless everything is quickly starting to seem; “Death is at the door.”

Garvin, running a hand through his hair and letting himself slip further into his addictions to basically numb everything out; “I don’t know what I’m doing with my life anymore…”

*Tiny little time skip. Bernard, of course, is very worried about Garvin as soon as the drug use all starts. Garvin, of course, doesn’t see anything wrong. He may or may not overdose. Not sure if Nico would be back yet or not, not sure if Garvin would overdose or not. But it’s all a possibility. And a pretty likely one too, honestly.*

Garvin, definitely under the influence of something and trying to lessen Bernard’s worries, not realizing he’s doing the exact opposite of that; “I’m just another fucker, beginning to decay, and I swear it’s all my fault that I’m living this way.”

Garvin, the same day, in his room’s bathroom, on the edge of an overdose and/or at the beginning of an overdose, smiling despite whichever it is; “And I will never survive… I’m weak in the knees, no good at goodbyes… Melt into the ceiling, sink into the floor… I don’t know what I’m doing with this life anymore…”

Garvin, if he’s overdosing, then this is him wondering why he should care as he nears the part of it where death becomes a lot more likely; “Just give me a reason… Death is at the door… I don’t know what I’m doing with this life anymore…”

*And now, some overviews of stuff after Briar and Aries and the Misfits show up. Because, uh, my guy does not lay off of anything, whatsoever, at all. If anything, he gets worse about it because of the whole Stellan situation.*

Garvin, basically him leaving after the situation with Revan; “Watch me slip away into oblivion.”

Garvin, literally just what this whole thing is, literally just what he’s trying to do; “Hide the pain away until the bitter end…”

Garvin, as mentioned, he could potentially get worse because of the whole Stellan looking similar to Flood situation; “Melt into the ceiling, sink into the floor… I don’t know what I’m doing with this life anymore… Just give me a reason, Death is at the door.. I don’t know what I’m doing with this life anymore…”

Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 16, 2024 12:56 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Kody looks awesome!
-
And I absolutely love the song and all the angst in it! It's amazing and I loved it so much
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 16, 2024 01:09 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Glad you like all of it!
And here's This December!
Enjoy lol
-

Song; This December by Ricky Montgomery.

(With adjustments to the lyrics to avoid so much repeating and better fit the characters in some spots)

Characters; Kody & Jusepe. Giles mentioned.

Context; While a lot of this stays the same in GGR, this follows the AFCS timeline and basically gives us some of how Kody is/was and how he got kicked out. Mostly just conversations between Kody and Jusepe.

*~*~*~*

*Basically an overview of a conversation the two had a bit after Kody joined the group, the two just kind of reminiscing together and letting the other confide if needed.*

Kody, near the start of the conversation; “Only in my darkest moments, can I see the light. I think I’m prone to getting blinded when it’s bright… Well, this December, I’ll remember. Want you to see it when I do… God knows I do.”

Jusepe, a kind of promise, kind of just showing how close the two are; “I’m alright if you’re alright.”

Kody, with a hand on Jusepe’s shoulder, while basically saying/doing the same thing; “And I’m okay if you’re okay.”

Jusepe, with a slight attempt at deflecting and/or lightening the mood before it can drop at all; “Just the state we’re living in.”

Kody, deciding to take the bait and compare the present to his past; “It was just a little bit lonely in that home.”

Jusepe, shrugging, offering some slight perspective, plus some very uh tiny hints at that fear of his and why it’s a fear of his; “It’s always colder on your own.”

Kody, about to argue that but deciding against it with a sigh; “Well, darling, I… I’ll let the season change my mind.”

*So, haha, skipping quite a bit ahead, with Kody hating Giles and having one of the first arguments with him after Kody learns about the shit that happened. Well, I say argument, but it’s really more onesided threats.*

Jusepe, after the ‘argument’, trying to calm Kody down and warn them against doing anything; “Only in your darkest moments…”

(Kody, to Giles, during the 'argument', absolutely seething; “I wanna see you with your head wide open! Empty in the ground, gone without a sound! Just another white elm growing on the edge of town!”)

Kody, to Jusepe, still seething but trying to at least calm down for Jusepe but still not willing to just do nothing; “Well, this December, I’ll remember. Want you to see it when I do… God knows I do.”

*Skipping back a little to when Jusepe confided in Kody.*

Kody, anger slowly building, promising to do something; “Only in my darkest moments, can I see the light. I think I’m prone to getting blinded when it’s bright. Well, this December, I’ll remember. Want you to see it when I do… God knows I do.”

Kody, also promising to make sure that even if he can’t do anything else, that Jusepe’ll be okay, that he’ll make sure of it; “I’m alright if you’re alright, and I’m okay if you’re okay. It’s this state you’re living in.”

Jusepe, again some vague hints from Jusepe haha; “It’s just a little bit… It’s just a little bit lonely in this town. It’s always colder on your own.”

Kody, not at all willing to give up; “Well darling, I’ll let the season change your mind.”

*And this is the bit that (probably) doesn’t follow GGR. Aka, Kody getting kicked out.*

Kody, looking back on the promises Jusepe and him had, slowly getting more upset; “I’m alright if you’re alright… I’m okay if you’re okay… It’s this state I’m living in, it’s just a little bit… It’s just a bit—”

Kody, trying to calm themself down, and just kind of missing Jusepe; “Maybe, this December, I’ll remember… Want you to see it when I do… God knows I do.”

Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 16, 2024 06:06 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
The song is amazing and I love it!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 16, 2024 06:23 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Kody and Jusepe are so great and I'm so excited for their dynamic
-
Garvin's almost done too now, may actually have to put Aries into a different post lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 16, 2024 06:26 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Oh, also-
Garvin, like, every version of Garvin, would totally wear overalls. I don't know why. But he would. He just would. The vibes seem right. He would wear overalls.
Other than that- Want a picrew of future AFCS Garvin? It was vey limited but I wanted to do it anyway lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 16, 2024 08:28 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Z too! He loves overalls, as long as they're long sleeves under!
Overall buddies, yay! :D
And yesss :)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 16, 2024 08:43 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Garvin and Z get overalls lmao
Speaking of overalls, here's that picrew!
My guy loves funny looking glasses so much
Anyways, yeah, like I said, somewhat limited. At least this one has the nasallang piercing though haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 16, 2024 09:59 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
The picrew's amazing, I love it so much! The funny looking glasses are so awesome XD
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 16, 2024 10:03 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
They are, aren't they?? They like, finish the look somehow lmao
Garvin has a pair of simple ones too, of course, but he really does prefer the funny looking ones. He's such a fucking dork I swear

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    569    570    571    572    573   ..   605 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us