Wolf Play : Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP Discussion
Chatbox
 Narran Park
03:40:53 Sting
I am in love with this little G2 i just bred!
 Hells Bells
03:40:09 Ven/Vex
Do I need to go work on my essay? Yes, do I want to go do art instead? Also yes
 Gallifrey Falls
03:39:58 Allons-y / Myth
Did not mean to resend that lol
 Amygdala
03:39:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sabbath
Very close XD
Good game
 Amygdala
03:39:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Hopefully XD
I need to study wolf anatomy for my drawing
 Gallifrey Falls
03:39:24 Allons-y / Myth
My nephew keeps telling me his tummy says we are playing Minecraft.
 Sabbath
03:39:10 Rook
Close one
 kycantina
03:38:52 ky
Amy, s o o n
 Amygdala
03:37:23 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Nope...but i didn't explore as much today
 kycantina
03:36:58 ky
Amy, any monkeys?
 Sabbath
03:36:47 Rook
Amy
Sure ^^
 Amygdala
03:35:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sabbath
Are you up for pvp?
Just no wager sadly
 Lapin
03:28:54 Rabbit
Oh not bad
-WP Click-
 MLadySkylar
03:27:35 P'Sky
Gallifrey
Interesting xD
 kycantina
03:27:11 ky
Geo, extra moves pay themselves off very very quickly
 Gallifrey Falls
03:26:04 Allons-y / Myth
My nephew keeps telling me his tummy says we are playing Minecraft.
 MLadySkylar
03:23:47 P'Sky
Hello^°^
 Carpe Noctem
03:23:24 Queen of the Fishes
My brain hurts. *_*
 Gallifrey Falls
03:19:11 Allons-y / Myth
Hello WP people
 Geo
02:46:28 xx
nux
oh that makes sense i dont know why i didnt think of that lmao

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : +1
Alligator : 0
Mamba : -5
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   114 

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 13, 2024 07:51 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award

Hiya!!

Ooo I love the idea of squishing multiple plots into one RP :D Perhaps the overall goal is to find the treasure but sometimes they get a little sidetracked and start hunting sea monsters/getting caught in the fog? The treasure would have them living comfortably for a good while, but in the meantime they need something else to fund their lifestyle-

I'd be willing to do the navy/crew factions if that's what everyone decides on, but personally I prefer when the RP focuses on one group. So having the Navy as NPCs (with perhaps a few major/reoccurring characters that people can include in their posts too maybe?)

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 13, 2024 08:44 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
okok idea
-
something in that treasure is magic. maybe the kingdom they stole it from is magic, could be some sort of elven kindgom. there's a special compass that could also track it, the crew has a hold of it and they are using it to find the rest of the treasure. but some sort of sea monster eats the treasure for some reason or another, could have just noticed something shiny and accidentally ate it, so this leads the crew on a new quest to hunt this beast down. they get excited because all signs point to this being a creature with a very high reward amount for slaying it. however, the sea monster goes to a sea known for being haunted (we could name it something Wicked), but they are so deadset on getting that treasure before the elves/whatever do that they follow it in anyway.
i also agree that one faction to focus on is better, i was worried it would get confusing and overpopulated if we included both. so maybe we could only play Important characters from the navy when they're necessary and then temporarily retire them when they step off-screen
i think the rp could start with them discovering that the compass is now pointing in a new direction instead of the stable one. gives us time for the storm drama and maybe a quick run in with the navy
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 13, 2024 08:59 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hello! I'm late it seems! (Not really but lol)
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 13, 2024 08:59 PM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oh wow, I love that idea so much :0
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 13, 2024 09:01 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Silly double post *^*

Edited at July 13, 2024 09:01 PM by Matunda
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 13, 2024 09:01 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award
Oh yeah I 100% agree with how the focus on different characters in different factions at the same time could get difficult. That idea also sounds really good!! :) The best of all worlds!!
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 13, 2024 09:04 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Salt Shaker said:
okok idea
-
something in that treasure is magic. maybe the kingdom they stole it from is magic, could be some sort of elven kindgom. there's a special compass that could also track it, the crew has a hold of it and they are using it to find the rest of the treasure. but some sort of sea monster eats the treasure for some reason or another, could have just noticed something shiny and accidentally ate it, so this leads the crew on a new quest to hunt this beast down. they get excited because all signs point to this being a creature with a very high reward amount for slaying it. however, the sea monster goes to a sea known for being haunted (we could name it something Wicked), but they are so deadset on getting that treasure before the elves/whatever do that they follow it in anyway.
i also agree that one faction to focus on is better, i was worried it would get confusing and overpopulated if we included both. so maybe we could only play Important characters from the navy when they're necessary and then temporarily retire them when they step off-screen
i think the rp could start with them discovering that the compass is now pointing in a new direction instead of the stable one. gives us time for the storm drama and maybe a quick run in with the navy

I have a good name for the creature!

How about Mori'substel? It's a combination of the root words for "sea" "under" and "stalker" which basically means "the sea's depth stalker or something like that. A bit plain, I know, but I'm not good when coming up with names.

Edited at July 13, 2024 09:06 PM by Matunda
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 13, 2024 09:09 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award
Oooooh I love that!! Mori is also Latin for 'die' or 'to die' so that adds an extra layer to it!!

Edited at July 13, 2024 09:14 PM by silhouetteissleepy
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 13, 2024 09:13 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

silhouetteissleepy said:
Oooooh I love that!! Mori is also Latin for 'die' so that adds an extra layer to it!!

Oh really? Lol I didn't know that! A strange but cool coincidence. xD
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 13, 2024 09:14 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

I like the idea so far. And I would rather focus more on the crew than the Navy. So I agree the Navy will be NPCs.

I am assuming that the Navy will be hot on their heels or also vying for this object? Or maybe they will just be chasing down the Pirates because they are outlaws and wanted. Something interesting we could add is a person of the Navy who is kinda a spy or something. They were tasked with hunting down the ship and maybe somehow they did under some guise. Anyway, it ends up they actually find a way onto the ship itself under some made up identity and are trying to trifle with the pirates until the Navy can catch them? Might be kinda fun. Just an idea. Or maybe they slowly become a double agent, and might be growing fond of the crew of outlaws.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   114 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us