Wolf Play : Western RP | Discussion
Chatbox
 Boeing
01:54:32 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Narran
Den expansions is where all my apples go.

Emmet
Only 5k dominance. O.o
I don't think I have enough wolves for that. All my wolves are at around 100 dominance xD
 Continental Wolves
01:54:12 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Sting
Anything but save them lol, art customs and wolf party are the main things though
 Salem
01:54:09 Rumi
Sting
Art, and gear
 Caeruleum
01:53:45 Cae, Blue
premium, den expansion, figs
 Narran Park
01:52:59 Sting
Chat, what do you spend your apples on when you get them?
 Continental Wolves
01:52:37 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
You'd only need 15k mush /5k put in dominance ...
Give or take i'd only have a risk of losing 260 dominance this next DS
 Boeing
01:50:03 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Um. O.o no thanks lol
I'm just happy that I got to 3k
Plus over 600 points of my dominance is eligible for DS. I'm not taking any chances at the moment lol
 Caeruleum
01:49:45 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
i love my chim throwing a random sv <.<
 Salem
01:49:42 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Continental Wolves
01:48:34 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
Now catch up to my dominace
 Boeing
01:46:56 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Total Dominance: 3002
Hell yeah XD
 Narran Park
01:23:35 Sting
Bahahah Emmet
 Continental Wolves
01:12:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
15 females at 70+ hours and I have half the needed den space, time to yeet some wolves to the bone pile
 Clear Sky
01:02:14 Sky / Blue - she,her
-WP Click-

huf huf, should i keep her?
 Sabbath
01:01:04 Rook
Wow. What a beauty from wolf party. Too bad her weight and vitals are garbage
-WP Click-
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:52:06 Chat's snack
Spoops

Ooo, I'll be waiting for it ^^
 Continental Wolves
12:50:09 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux
Damn, I just added a few more lines to that piece im writing and it's made me sad again e,e
May just wait to complete or add more to it tomorrow
 Nevermore.
12:45:16 Never/Nev
Technician

That's too bad...

Anyways, I'm going to head to bed, see you around, and don't stay up too late!
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:42:35 Chat's snack
Techno

Yoink em back >:)
 technoblade
12:42:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Nux

My team keeps getting yeeted

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -1
Red Fox : -1
Wolverine : +5
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    120    121    122 

Western RP | DiscussionAugust 19, 2024 06:48 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
I was so scared y'all had disappeared into the void never to be seen again, but I'm so glad y'all are doing well!
-
Life sounds like it's been fun for you Roaw! And more Danish guy adventures are always fun to hear XD
Oh no Det, I hope you feel better soon! But I'm glad you having fun! :D
-
Life has been occupied, with me having to go back to school in two days, my job, art commissions, and everything in general. My brain hasn't had any time for cowboys, but I've been doing some Warrior Cats roleplays offsite. I want to try and get back into Westerns, roleplaying, and stuff though since my time is slowly starting to free up
-
Western RP | DiscussionAugust 21, 2024 03:50 PM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ohh that's really fun Det! Hope you feel better soon though and stop being sick so you can really enjoy college to its fullest.

Life sounds like it's been really busy Sand xD But yeah, I really want to get back into roleplaying again also, hopefully I can have some time this weekend, my friend/roomie is going away this weekend, the bitch is going on a last minute trip to London while I have to stay here and feed horses -.- so unless some crazy stuff happens or Danish guy is coming to terrorize me and drag me along on adventures then I should have time to at least start on a reply
Western RP | DiscussionAugust 23, 2024 06:47 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
Oo, I can't wait for your reply Roaw!
I'm really hoping to get more engagement here, if y'all want to and eventually have the time? I love these silly cowboys, and no matter what I keep coming back to them! <3
-
I hope your roomie has fun in London, Roaw! I've never gotten to travel outside of the US yet (I've hardly traveled out of my own state-), but I'm hoping to eventually, and London seems pretty nice
Western RP | DiscussionAugust 25, 2024 01:52 AM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award
I really want it too, I just seem to run out of time constantly, was gonna start yesterday but then it ended up being ✨Danish guy adventures✨ and I ran out of time when I eventually came home, maybe today I can get started on something though! I miss our crazy little cowboys xD

She's been 9 times to London xD And a bit of everywhere in the world, but her sisters also work for Emirates so she gets super cheap flights everywhere heh
Western RP | DiscussionAugust 29, 2024 09:58 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
Time is starting to become my worst enemy, there just ain't enough of it in a day. I think I've become really attached to this RP, especially since Lucile, Ollie, and Roxie are some of my favorite characters now, and I can't help but love you guys' characters. I need to know what happens next in the Slicker and William romance 😩
But you both take your time, genuinely! I never want y'all to feel rushed to get replies out or anything like that! I'd much rather the RP be at a relaxed pace where we all get replies done when we can
-
9 times?! Damn, I've only left my own state four times :') Getting to travel to so many places sounds like it'd be a lot of fun though, I love learning about other countries! Getting to have cheaper flights sounds awesome, they're so expensive, and I definitely ain't got the money to go to any other country right now :')
I hope she has fun though!

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    120    121    122 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us